Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Hidden Shadows {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@CrystalClaw
(Starting up again with the latest post from the old dead thread!)
Harespring nodded. "Both if you passed the hunting segment of the assessment. You did well, but like any normal apprentice, you both had you errors."

Silverpaw smiled and nodded. She was trying desperately not to bounce in excitement and joy. She passed! She stopped herself. She still had the fighting segment to do...
@CrystalClaw
(Starting up again with the latest post from the old dead thread!)
Harespring nodded. "Both if you passed the hunting segment of the assessment. You did well, but like any normal apprentice, you both had you errors."

Silverpaw smiled and nodded. She was trying desperately not to bounce in excitement and joy. She passed! She stopped herself. She still had the fighting segment to do...
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( Yay! Although during winter break I have a trip to Europe XD anyway, I remember Rabbitpaw going first last time. Since I'm only interacting with myself I'll make the battle into this post. )

Rabbitpaw gulped. He was so small, and his mentor Doeleaf towered over him. How was he ever going to beat the combat part of his training?! He sheathed and unsheathed his claws nervously, his toes gripping the ground.

Lightstep waved his tail. " Now, young to-be warriors, " He paused as he nodded at Doeleaf, who was sitting in a sandy clearing. " Good luck in the fighting segment of your assessment. We have agreed that Rabbitpaw will go first. "

Rabbitpaw felt his face go white as Doeleaf watched expectantly, her narrow eyes piercing anything he might be trying to hide, like how scared he was right now. He stepped forward tentatively, expecting a surprise blow to his legs. It didn't occur. He looked all around the clearing, his claws sheathed and tuck away and his tail batting the ground, letting sand fly everywhere. Doeleaf stances herself, readying herself to strike.
A few heartbeats flew by when Doeleaf made the first move, lunging forward and nipping the scruff of Rabbitpaw's neck, then proceeding to shake him at mediocre speed. Rabbitpaw brang his haunches up and kicked with his hind legs, knocking Doeleaf back and releasing himself from her grasp. Landing on his feet with his back turned, he kicked a cloud full of sand at Doeleaf and sprang up from the wall onto her back. Since no lethal damage was supposed to be done, instead of sinking his claws him he slammed his paws down on the she-cat's back. Doeleaf dropped and rolled, and Rabbitpaw narrowly avoided getting squished by the cat's lean but swift body as he got thrown to the side. Doeleaf pounced on him, and he was now pinned. Rabbitpaw's heart was thumping as never before. Rabbitpaw batted his paw into Doeleaf's face and sprang back up, then diving under her belly and kicking up, just as they practiced before and slipped underneath out onto his four legs. Doeleaf was caught off balance and landed on her four legs as well.

The two cats both panted loudly as Lightstep came between them and announced the battle over. " Fantastical! So much intensity and skill was put into this! Good job, Rabbitpaw. Sit aside as your friends try it out for themselves. " He chuckled as he eyed Harespring, ready for him to announce the next cat.

Rabbitpaw collapsed onto the grass breathing heavily and laughing. " Woo! " His legs were tired, everything was tired, and he eventually rolled onto his belly to watch his friends try the combative segment.

@GoldenFae ( Yay! Although during winter break I have a trip to Europe XD anyway, I remember Rabbitpaw going first last time. Since I'm only interacting with myself I'll make the battle into this post. )

Rabbitpaw gulped. He was so small, and his mentor Doeleaf towered over him. How was he ever going to beat the combat part of his training?! He sheathed and unsheathed his claws nervously, his toes gripping the ground.

Lightstep waved his tail. " Now, young to-be warriors, " He paused as he nodded at Doeleaf, who was sitting in a sandy clearing. " Good luck in the fighting segment of your assessment. We have agreed that Rabbitpaw will go first. "

Rabbitpaw felt his face go white as Doeleaf watched expectantly, her narrow eyes piercing anything he might be trying to hide, like how scared he was right now. He stepped forward tentatively, expecting a surprise blow to his legs. It didn't occur. He looked all around the clearing, his claws sheathed and tuck away and his tail batting the ground, letting sand fly everywhere. Doeleaf stances herself, readying herself to strike.
A few heartbeats flew by when Doeleaf made the first move, lunging forward and nipping the scruff of Rabbitpaw's neck, then proceeding to shake him at mediocre speed. Rabbitpaw brang his haunches up and kicked with his hind legs, knocking Doeleaf back and releasing himself from her grasp. Landing on his feet with his back turned, he kicked a cloud full of sand at Doeleaf and sprang up from the wall onto her back. Since no lethal damage was supposed to be done, instead of sinking his claws him he slammed his paws down on the she-cat's back. Doeleaf dropped and rolled, and Rabbitpaw narrowly avoided getting squished by the cat's lean but swift body as he got thrown to the side. Doeleaf pounced on him, and he was now pinned. Rabbitpaw's heart was thumping as never before. Rabbitpaw batted his paw into Doeleaf's face and sprang back up, then diving under her belly and kicking up, just as they practiced before and slipped underneath out onto his four legs. Doeleaf was caught off balance and landed on her four legs as well.

The two cats both panted loudly as Lightstep came between them and announced the battle over. " Fantastical! So much intensity and skill was put into this! Good job, Rabbitpaw. Sit aside as your friends try it out for themselves. " He chuckled as he eyed Harespring, ready for him to announce the next cat.

Rabbitpaw collapsed onto the grass breathing heavily and laughing. " Woo! " His legs were tired, everything was tired, and he eventually rolled onto his belly to watch his friends try the combative segment.

hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw (XD Let me know when you're going to leave for Europe so I won't be worried when you don't post in awhile!)

Silverpaw smiled. "Good job, Rabbitpaw!" She was trying to hide the fact that she was relieved that his battle was over. She didn't know what it was, but she had a horrible feeling seeing him in 'danger'. The thought of him getting hurt just made her heart lurch.

Harespring nodded to Silverpaw. "You're up next." Silverpaw nodded and gulped nervously. She was a thin and light cat, and Harespring was almost twice her size. She shook her head as if she were shaking the worries out of her thoughts, and stepped forward with Harespring at her side. They each took one side of the clearing. Both facing each other in a readying battle stance. Unlike in Rabbitpaw's battle, Silverpaw was the first to make a move. She raced forward, her light paws hardly making a sound as they pattered against the ground. Harespring tensed and readied himself for the attack, but was caught off guard as she skidded to a halt when she reached Harespring, sparying dust in his face. Silverpaw proceeded to send three blows to his face, desperately trying not to truly hurt him. Harespring jumped out of the way of her attacks and towrads her side. Silverpaw jumped away as he tried swipe a sheathed paw down the side of her lithe body. Silverpaw smiled. Harespring may be bigger, but she was lighter and faster.

Harespring turned towards her and leaped, pinning her to the ground. She gasped as all of the air in her was knocked out by his heavy body. She paused for a moment, going limp. She had heard that ThunderClan cats would do this in battle to fool their enemies. Surprisingly, it worked. Harespring loosened his grip, likeley thinking she was out of energy and the assessment was over. Silverpaw then kiked as hard as she could with her hind legs, sending Harespring landing not far away, but far enough that he was off of her. Harespring smiled. "Well done. You had me fooled there." Siverpaw puffed out her chest proudly, out of breath from the battle.

She padded towards her friends and then collapsed on top of Rabbitpaw. She giggled. "That was fun, but man was it tiring!"

Violet paw laughed at her sister but she had a bad feeling about her assessment. What if she didn't pass with her friends? She exhaled, trying to calm herself down as she waited for Lightstep.
@CrystalClaw (XD Let me know when you're going to leave for Europe so I won't be worried when you don't post in awhile!)

Silverpaw smiled. "Good job, Rabbitpaw!" She was trying to hide the fact that she was relieved that his battle was over. She didn't know what it was, but she had a horrible feeling seeing him in 'danger'. The thought of him getting hurt just made her heart lurch.

Harespring nodded to Silverpaw. "You're up next." Silverpaw nodded and gulped nervously. She was a thin and light cat, and Harespring was almost twice her size. She shook her head as if she were shaking the worries out of her thoughts, and stepped forward with Harespring at her side. They each took one side of the clearing. Both facing each other in a readying battle stance. Unlike in Rabbitpaw's battle, Silverpaw was the first to make a move. She raced forward, her light paws hardly making a sound as they pattered against the ground. Harespring tensed and readied himself for the attack, but was caught off guard as she skidded to a halt when she reached Harespring, sparying dust in his face. Silverpaw proceeded to send three blows to his face, desperately trying not to truly hurt him. Harespring jumped out of the way of her attacks and towrads her side. Silverpaw jumped away as he tried swipe a sheathed paw down the side of her lithe body. Silverpaw smiled. Harespring may be bigger, but she was lighter and faster.

Harespring turned towards her and leaped, pinning her to the ground. She gasped as all of the air in her was knocked out by his heavy body. She paused for a moment, going limp. She had heard that ThunderClan cats would do this in battle to fool their enemies. Surprisingly, it worked. Harespring loosened his grip, likeley thinking she was out of energy and the assessment was over. Silverpaw then kiked as hard as she could with her hind legs, sending Harespring landing not far away, but far enough that he was off of her. Harespring smiled. "Well done. You had me fooled there." Siverpaw puffed out her chest proudly, out of breath from the battle.

She padded towards her friends and then collapsed on top of Rabbitpaw. She giggled. "That was fun, but man was it tiring!"

Violet paw laughed at her sister but she had a bad feeling about her assessment. What if she didn't pass with her friends? She exhaled, trying to calm herself down as she waited for Lightstep.
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( I'm already in Europe XD )

Rabbitpaw pawed Silverpaw lightly on her face. " Nice job! " He stuck his tongue out. During the battle he silently cheered her on and grew anxious when she was pinned. Seeing her like that made him itch to try and intervene, defending Silverpaw. He lowered his ears and tried not to think about it.

Lightstep stood tall, walking into the clearing. " Now, Violetpaw. Are you ready? "
@GoldenFae ( I'm already in Europe XD )

Rabbitpaw pawed Silverpaw lightly on her face. " Nice job! " He stuck his tongue out. During the battle he silently cheered her on and grew anxious when she was pinned. Seeing her like that made him itch to try and intervene, defending Silverpaw. He lowered his ears and tried not to think about it.

Lightstep stood tall, walking into the clearing. " Now, Violetpaw. Are you ready? "
@CrystalClaw
(Oh XD)
Violetpaw smiled nervously. "I think?" She looked back at her friends and smiled. She knew she had to try her best. For them.
Voletpaw stepped forward, readying herself for the battle ahead.
@CrystalClaw
(Oh XD)
Violetpaw smiled nervously. "I think?" She looked back at her friends and smiled. She knew she had to try her best. For them.
Voletpaw stepped forward, readying herself for the battle ahead.
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

Lightstep sprang forward. " Let the battle begin. " He gave no warning and brang down a heavy paw on Violetpaw's head, then ducking and rollling to the side, dodging any counterattack she tried to make.
@GoldenFae

Lightstep sprang forward. " Let the battle begin. " He gave no warning and brang down a heavy paw on Violetpaw's head, then ducking and rollling to the side, dodging any counterattack she tried to make.
@CrystalClaw
Violetpaw jumped forward, battering her paws wildly at Lightstep, and springing up into the air when he tried to counterattack. Violetpaw then leaped into the air and onto his back clinging onto the scruff of his neck and wrapping her paws around his body.
@CrystalClaw
Violetpaw jumped forward, battering her paws wildly at Lightstep, and springing up into the air when he tried to counterattack. Violetpaw then leaped into the air and onto his back clinging onto the scruff of his neck and wrapping her paws around his body.
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

Lightstep thrashed about, and then dropped and rolled onto his fours to force Violetpaw off him, and then sprang off the wall to pounce her. His tail lashed and his expression showed seriousness in his battle.
@GoldenFae

Lightstep thrashed about, and then dropped and rolled onto his fours to force Violetpaw off him, and then sprang off the wall to pounce her. His tail lashed and his expression showed seriousness in his battle.
@CrystalClaw

Violetpaw grunted as she was thrown off of Lightstep's back. She swiftly rolled out of the way of Lightstep and raked a sheathed paw down his side. She took a deep breath. This was her opportunity. She rolled underneath her mentor and swiped her paw against his belly. She rolled back out from underneath him and readied herself for the next attack. She did it!
@CrystalClaw

Violetpaw grunted as she was thrown off of Lightstep's back. She swiftly rolled out of the way of Lightstep and raked a sheathed paw down his side. She took a deep breath. This was her opportunity. She rolled underneath her mentor and swiped her paw against his belly. She rolled back out from underneath him and readied herself for the next attack. She did it!
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

Lightstep was thrown off balance from her belly rake attack and got back up again, his gaze becoming on the small cat. His eyes were proud as he dipped his head. Doeleaf called out, " Good job, Violetpaw. " She purred as Lightstep shook the dirt from his fur. " You have all passed your assessment. Go get some food and some rest while we talk to the leaders about your ceremony. "
@GoldenFae

Lightstep was thrown off balance from her belly rake attack and got back up again, his gaze becoming on the small cat. His eyes were proud as he dipped his head. Doeleaf called out, " Good job, Violetpaw. " She purred as Lightstep shook the dirt from his fur. " You have all passed your assessment. Go get some food and some rest while we talk to the leaders about your ceremony. "
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19