Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 God gatherers w/ zezmeril
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hanging back as Teutorix requested, Vin and Kaden watched at the fight came to a swift end. When he join them again with Twilight in tow, Vin went in with magic and medicine. Looking over Twilight's wounds, Vin quietly measure them before applying ointments and bandages. "Nothing looks too serious, at least nothing a little ointment and a boost from magic wont fix. Smelling salts should help with all else," he said, running a claw lightly over the bandaged areas to apply mending magics. "We'll patch you up when you return. No sense in leaving cuts and wounds open for too long," he called out to Teutorix before he was out of earshot.

Reaching into his bag, Kaden pulled out a bundle of vials containing a clear liquid before passing them to Vin. "Here, sal volatile should do the trick for waking her," he said before watching Vin remove the cap from a vial. Running the opened vessel under Twilight's nose, Vin counted to three before removing the vial and replacing the cap.
Hanging back as Teutorix requested, Vin and Kaden watched at the fight came to a swift end. When he join them again with Twilight in tow, Vin went in with magic and medicine. Looking over Twilight's wounds, Vin quietly measure them before applying ointments and bandages. "Nothing looks too serious, at least nothing a little ointment and a boost from magic wont fix. Smelling salts should help with all else," he said, running a claw lightly over the bandaged areas to apply mending magics. "We'll patch you up when you return. No sense in leaving cuts and wounds open for too long," he called out to Teutorix before he was out of earshot.

Reaching into his bag, Kaden pulled out a bundle of vials containing a clear liquid before passing them to Vin. "Here, sal volatile should do the trick for waking her," he said before watching Vin remove the cap from a vial. Running the opened vessel under Twilight's nose, Vin counted to three before removing the vial and replacing the cap.
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
With a sigh and a groan, twilight woke up and coughed gently. She stretched slowly and winced then looked over herself with a concerned expression before looking up at the two nocturnes.

"Wow, thank you. you both seem to be quite adept at healing. I appreciate the help. Man, I don't even know how I got into this situation. Well, the downsides of being a bogsneak, flying is difficult." She sighs, flapping her wings gently.

She slowly attempts to get up, muttering something about getting back on the road once more, before collapsing on the ground again in pain. Growling in frustration, she kept trying to get up over and over again before collapsing and staying on the ground.
"Ow. Hey, Could either of you go into my bag, I have a syringe filled with painkiller in my bag somewhere. Get that, and we can at least get a little bit further before we settle for the night."

"No." Teutorix said as he once more stepped out of the smoldering bushes. "We need to rest and eat anyway. Conveniently, I found a small hollow covered with bushes that is big enough to hold all of us. It's right just over here." He says, while helping twilight stand.

"Mind carrying the food?" He asked kaden. "I would do it myself, but I need to help her."

Quieting twilight's complains about needing to keep moving, he slid into the brush once more, leading everyone to the hollow.

Once in, he laid twilight down, then laid down himself. "I don't really think I need it, but I know you both will insist that I need to be healed, so just get it over with please. I need sleep." he muttered.
With a sigh and a groan, twilight woke up and coughed gently. She stretched slowly and winced then looked over herself with a concerned expression before looking up at the two nocturnes.

"Wow, thank you. you both seem to be quite adept at healing. I appreciate the help. Man, I don't even know how I got into this situation. Well, the downsides of being a bogsneak, flying is difficult." She sighs, flapping her wings gently.

She slowly attempts to get up, muttering something about getting back on the road once more, before collapsing on the ground again in pain. Growling in frustration, she kept trying to get up over and over again before collapsing and staying on the ground.
"Ow. Hey, Could either of you go into my bag, I have a syringe filled with painkiller in my bag somewhere. Get that, and we can at least get a little bit further before we settle for the night."

"No." Teutorix said as he once more stepped out of the smoldering bushes. "We need to rest and eat anyway. Conveniently, I found a small hollow covered with bushes that is big enough to hold all of us. It's right just over here." He says, while helping twilight stand.

"Mind carrying the food?" He asked kaden. "I would do it myself, but I need to help her."

Quieting twilight's complains about needing to keep moving, he slid into the brush once more, leading everyone to the hollow.

Once in, he laid twilight down, then laid down himself. "I don't really think I need it, but I know you both will insist that I need to be healed, so just get it over with please. I need sleep." he muttered.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
Giving a nod, Kaden gathered the food before fallowing everyone in. "It would do our clan's name justice if we were adepts healers. Every one of us knows how to heal, in one form or another. Even our two smiths know basic healing magic, but they focus more on prosthetics," he said, setting the food aside before helping with setting up a fire, "Teutorix is right though, you need to rest. Pain is there for a reason, and using painkillers to ignore it will only make the damage worse. The ointments should have you fixed up by morning, but you need to give them that time."

With Kaden's help, Vin had a fire up and roaring in a matter of moments. "How would you like your portion cooked? I can't promise getting it exactly how you want it, but I will try my best," he said, setting up sticks to cook meat with, "I'm no chef, but I have watched Xylona and Yaeshon back home cook on occasion."

"As for you Teutorix, that cut needs to be tended to," Kaden said, approaching with a bottle of anti-septic and a cloth "We can do this one of two ways. Either you can let me do it, or you can do it yourself. Either way, it needs to be done. Infections on the head or neck can be particularly dangerous due to proximity to the brain. Even the toughest warriors in history would be little more than dead if they allowed infection to reach such a vital organ."
Giving a nod, Kaden gathered the food before fallowing everyone in. "It would do our clan's name justice if we were adepts healers. Every one of us knows how to heal, in one form or another. Even our two smiths know basic healing magic, but they focus more on prosthetics," he said, setting the food aside before helping with setting up a fire, "Teutorix is right though, you need to rest. Pain is there for a reason, and using painkillers to ignore it will only make the damage worse. The ointments should have you fixed up by morning, but you need to give them that time."

With Kaden's help, Vin had a fire up and roaring in a matter of moments. "How would you like your portion cooked? I can't promise getting it exactly how you want it, but I will try my best," he said, setting up sticks to cook meat with, "I'm no chef, but I have watched Xylona and Yaeshon back home cook on occasion."

"As for you Teutorix, that cut needs to be tended to," Kaden said, approaching with a bottle of anti-septic and a cloth "We can do this one of two ways. Either you can let me do it, or you can do it yourself. Either way, it needs to be done. Infections on the head or neck can be particularly dangerous due to proximity to the brain. Even the toughest warriors in history would be little more than dead if they allowed infection to reach such a vital organ."
"You do it. I'm no good at healing. Twilight's the doctor between the two of us. I really just want to get this over with. As for food, I don't really care how it's cooked, as long as it's edible. Urm, no offence." he muttered as he rolls onto his side.

"Also, by the way, I appreciate the help. I guess that I'm kind of glad that we met you both. I mean, we'd have been up a creek without good healers." He looked at twilight. "I mean, I'm not sure what would have happened it I could not have healed twilight on my own."

for a moment, he fell silent to make sure twilight was asleep, then continued speaking. "In truth, Twilight is to me as Vin is to you Kaden. however, I doubt that she will ever know. She is the only reason I decided to come with her. To protect her. If it was any other dragon, I probably would never have come."
"You do it. I'm no good at healing. Twilight's the doctor between the two of us. I really just want to get this over with. As for food, I don't really care how it's cooked, as long as it's edible. Urm, no offence." he muttered as he rolls onto his side.

"Also, by the way, I appreciate the help. I guess that I'm kind of glad that we met you both. I mean, we'd have been up a creek without good healers." He looked at twilight. "I mean, I'm not sure what would have happened it I could not have healed twilight on my own."

for a moment, he fell silent to make sure twilight was asleep, then continued speaking. "In truth, Twilight is to me as Vin is to you Kaden. however, I doubt that she will ever know. She is the only reason I decided to come with her. To protect her. If it was any other dragon, I probably would never have come."
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
Giving a nod, Kaden went to work cleaning the wounds he could find. While the anti-septic made the cuts sting, the sensation gave way warmth as the wounds were closed. "I can understand that. I would do anything for Vin, and he the same for me. The only reason i even decided to join the clan guard was because of an encounter we had a few years back with an Imperial and guardian outside the lair walls. I wanted to be able to protect him should something like that happened again," he said, capping the bottle, "Sometimes it takes overcoming one's own mental hurdles to confess their feelings to someone. Sometimes, it's just a matter of the right time and place."

"Yes, sometimes it's outside influences that push the envelope. Our leaders are a good example of that having met in the middle of a war. Though I will say there's no telling where you and Twilight would be had you not met us. Back home, we have a saying, the past is set in stone, but the future is what you make it," Vin said, carrying a bowl of assorted plants and insects from the gathered food. Setting the bowl down, he held his hands over it before breathing fire over top of it to steam the contents. "There, your food should be ready," he said, pushing the bowl towards Teutorix, "Just be careful with the bowl, it's likely going to be a bit hot."
Giving a nod, Kaden went to work cleaning the wounds he could find. While the anti-septic made the cuts sting, the sensation gave way warmth as the wounds were closed. "I can understand that. I would do anything for Vin, and he the same for me. The only reason i even decided to join the clan guard was because of an encounter we had a few years back with an Imperial and guardian outside the lair walls. I wanted to be able to protect him should something like that happened again," he said, capping the bottle, "Sometimes it takes overcoming one's own mental hurdles to confess their feelings to someone. Sometimes, it's just a matter of the right time and place."

"Yes, sometimes it's outside influences that push the envelope. Our leaders are a good example of that having met in the middle of a war. Though I will say there's no telling where you and Twilight would be had you not met us. Back home, we have a saying, the past is set in stone, but the future is what you make it," Vin said, carrying a bowl of assorted plants and insects from the gathered food. Setting the bowl down, he held his hands over it before breathing fire over top of it to steam the contents. "There, your food should be ready," he said, pushing the bowl towards Teutorix, "Just be careful with the bowl, it's likely going to be a bit hot."
After taking a few bites, He "This is actually pretty good. I thank you for this. I appreciate it greatly. Hmm, I'd best wake twi, she'd want something to eat."
He reached over to twilight, who was curled up and gently snoring, and poked her gently with his claws.

With a groan, twilight rolled over and opened her eyes.
"Twilight, the food's ready if you're hungry. You need some food if you want to be able to keep up when we set off in the morning."

With a gentle groan, she dragged herself over to teutorix and he pushed his bowl over to her, allowing her to take a few bites.
Together they eat, teutorix gently laying his tail over twilight.
After taking a few bites, He "This is actually pretty good. I thank you for this. I appreciate it greatly. Hmm, I'd best wake twi, she'd want something to eat."
He reached over to twilight, who was curled up and gently snoring, and poked her gently with his claws.

With a groan, twilight rolled over and opened her eyes.
"Twilight, the food's ready if you're hungry. You need some food if you want to be able to keep up when we set off in the morning."

With a gentle groan, she dragged herself over to teutorix and he pushed his bowl over to her, allowing her to take a few bites.
Together they eat, teutorix gently laying his tail over twilight.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
"Well, seeing how the day's turned out, I'd say we should all keep an eye out for beast clan markers. If we can spot their territorial markers first, we can know to expect hostility or hospitality depending on their crests," Kaden said, passing a memo book over to Teutorix, "That book should contain the crests and information on all beast tribes our clan has encountered, and have room to add new entries to it. No sense in withholding such information if we're going to be traveling together."

Returning to the fire to cook his and Kaden's food, he gave a sigh. These first few days had been much rougher than he had anticipated. He had expected to be farther along by now, but he wasn't about to complain about picking up company though. There was safety in groups, and this encounter with harpies was proof of that, if a bit heavy handed.

"OK Kaden, our food's done," Vin called back, removing the meat from the fire. Once Kaden joined him, the two began to eat, each one being careful not to make a mess. Placing a wing over Vin, Kaden seemed to relax as his tail twisted around Vin's. At the entrance to the hollow, their familiars took up the guard, the spider alerting the golem of all detected oddities.
"Well, seeing how the day's turned out, I'd say we should all keep an eye out for beast clan markers. If we can spot their territorial markers first, we can know to expect hostility or hospitality depending on their crests," Kaden said, passing a memo book over to Teutorix, "That book should contain the crests and information on all beast tribes our clan has encountered, and have room to add new entries to it. No sense in withholding such information if we're going to be traveling together."

Returning to the fire to cook his and Kaden's food, he gave a sigh. These first few days had been much rougher than he had anticipated. He had expected to be farther along by now, but he wasn't about to complain about picking up company though. There was safety in groups, and this encounter with harpies was proof of that, if a bit heavy handed.

"OK Kaden, our food's done," Vin called back, removing the meat from the fire. Once Kaden joined him, the two began to eat, each one being careful not to make a mess. Placing a wing over Vin, Kaden seemed to relax as his tail twisted around Vin's. At the entrance to the hollow, their familiars took up the guard, the spider alerting the golem of all detected oddities.
(Urm hey, I might not be able to reply to this for a little while. I don't have enough time to make a long post as i am not on my own laptop. hopefully I'll be able to respond to this again soon. sorry!)
(Urm hey, I might not be able to reply to this for a little while. I don't have enough time to make a long post as i am not on my own laptop. hopefully I'll be able to respond to this again soon. sorry!)
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
((That's fine, thanks for the heads-up. I wont be going anywhere fast.))
((That's fine, thanks for the heads-up. I wont be going anywhere fast.))
@Dragonwolfpup ((Just checking in. Hope everything's been well.))
@Dragonwolfpup ((Just checking in. Hope everything's been well.))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8