Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 God gatherers w/ zezmeril
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Teutorix Nodded slightly.
"I guess you have a point there. We'd probably get fried by a wayward streak of lightning where we're standing. Maybe you should come to our clan. It is actually really close. There's an unused den on the outskirts of our territory. Our leader wouldn't mind that you stay if we are with you. Plus, as long as you express that you mean no harm, she'd leave you be. Come with us. Or would you rather stay here?" He said flatly, giving no indication of any emotion.
Without waiting for an answer, he stalked off, his tail lashing in annoyance.

Sighing, Twilight watched him go.
"Ya know, he's very nice once you get to know him. He's a bit nosey, but usually enjoyable. I have no Idea what's gotten into him. Anyway, I guess he's got a point. The visitors den is actually pretty large so we'll have space, and most likely, no one will disturb us. Plus, we will have some type of shelter. So, You guys coming, or would you rather go somewhere else and we can all meet up in the morning?"
Teutorix Nodded slightly.
"I guess you have a point there. We'd probably get fried by a wayward streak of lightning where we're standing. Maybe you should come to our clan. It is actually really close. There's an unused den on the outskirts of our territory. Our leader wouldn't mind that you stay if we are with you. Plus, as long as you express that you mean no harm, she'd leave you be. Come with us. Or would you rather stay here?" He said flatly, giving no indication of any emotion.
Without waiting for an answer, he stalked off, his tail lashing in annoyance.

Sighing, Twilight watched him go.
"Ya know, he's very nice once you get to know him. He's a bit nosey, but usually enjoyable. I have no Idea what's gotten into him. Anyway, I guess he's got a point. The visitors den is actually pretty large so we'll have space, and most likely, no one will disturb us. Plus, we will have some type of shelter. So, You guys coming, or would you rather go somewhere else and we can all meet up in the morning?"
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
"If it'll give your friend some peace of mind, we'll join you. So long as we get our privacy, we'll be fine. Some people wouldn't be too keen on us staying in the same den, regardless of its size," Vin said, flicking Kaden once more as the other prepared to retaliate against Teutorix.

"Hey, what was that for," Kaden asked, rubbing over his nose, "He's obviously not going to let our presence be peaceful."

"Just reminding you of our oath is all. Like you said, we are healers. So long as he doesn't attack us, we've no reason to attack him. Besides, we've been invited to their home. least we can do is show some respect," Vin replied, looking back to Kaden. "Don't mind him. Like I said earlier, he's just a bit overprotective of me, especially after the last time we met with strangers," he said returning his attention to Twilight, "On that note, we'd be glad to join you. Who knows, we might even be the start of communications between our clans. I'm sure there's plenty of medical practices we might be able to share with your clan's healers. Maybe not us personally, but someone back home will for sure."
"If it'll give your friend some peace of mind, we'll join you. So long as we get our privacy, we'll be fine. Some people wouldn't be too keen on us staying in the same den, regardless of its size," Vin said, flicking Kaden once more as the other prepared to retaliate against Teutorix.

"Hey, what was that for," Kaden asked, rubbing over his nose, "He's obviously not going to let our presence be peaceful."

"Just reminding you of our oath is all. Like you said, we are healers. So long as he doesn't attack us, we've no reason to attack him. Besides, we've been invited to their home. least we can do is show some respect," Vin replied, looking back to Kaden. "Don't mind him. Like I said earlier, he's just a bit overprotective of me, especially after the last time we met with strangers," he said returning his attention to Twilight, "On that note, we'd be glad to join you. Who knows, we might even be the start of communications between our clans. I'm sure there's plenty of medical practices we might be able to share with your clan's healers. Maybe not us personally, but someone back home will for sure."
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
((Just as a heads up, I might not be able to reply much today and tomorrow. Got some holiday candies to make, and plenty of decorations to put up.))
((Just as a heads up, I might not be able to reply much today and tomorrow. Got some holiday candies to make, and plenty of decorations to put up.))
(K, that's fair. DOn't worry, I'll wait :P)

"He won't attack you. If it's one thing he hates, it's blood of any type. He despises the sight of it. Pretty sure he has some type of phobia. Plus, I'll make sure to keep hi in check. He knows what I can do." She said reassuringly.
As she turned away, a small bag that went completely unnoticed appeared under her belly.
It seemed to be filled with books and with a leather strap bound around it that held multiple sharp looking syringes.

After a few moments of walking, Twilight stops in front of a large hole in the ground.
"Toot is in the right cavern right now, so you two can take the left. It is a little dark, but it's easy enough to get around. Don't worry. See you both in the morning I guess." With that, her large body slipped down into the dark hole.
(K, that's fair. DOn't worry, I'll wait :P)

"He won't attack you. If it's one thing he hates, it's blood of any type. He despises the sight of it. Pretty sure he has some type of phobia. Plus, I'll make sure to keep hi in check. He knows what I can do." She said reassuringly.
As she turned away, a small bag that went completely unnoticed appeared under her belly.
It seemed to be filled with books and with a leather strap bound around it that held multiple sharp looking syringes.

After a few moments of walking, Twilight stops in front of a large hole in the ground.
"Toot is in the right cavern right now, so you two can take the left. It is a little dark, but it's easy enough to get around. Don't worry. See you both in the morning I guess." With that, her large body slipped down into the dark hole.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
Recognizing the tools Twilight carried, Vin nodded for Kaden to fallow. Upon arriving at the cavern the two nocturnes scanned their surroundings before heading in.

"We should be fine. While not pitch dark, our home is underground as well. If anything, we're more used to the dark than the light. What little light we have back home is either artificial or produced by the crystal at our lair's heart," Vin said, unfazed by the lack of light, "We'll see you in the morning."

Once inside the cavern pointed out to them, the two quickly made themselves comfortable. Spreading out his cape like a blanket, Vin offered Kaden at his side to sleep. Accepting, Kaden curled up beside Vin before falling asleep. Fallowing Kaden's example, Vin soon fell asleep as well with a wing over Kaden, and their tails entwined.
Recognizing the tools Twilight carried, Vin nodded for Kaden to fallow. Upon arriving at the cavern the two nocturnes scanned their surroundings before heading in.

"We should be fine. While not pitch dark, our home is underground as well. If anything, we're more used to the dark than the light. What little light we have back home is either artificial or produced by the crystal at our lair's heart," Vin said, unfazed by the lack of light, "We'll see you in the morning."

Once inside the cavern pointed out to them, the two quickly made themselves comfortable. Spreading out his cape like a blanket, Vin offered Kaden at his side to sleep. Accepting, Kaden curled up beside Vin before falling asleep. Fallowing Kaden's example, Vin soon fell asleep as well with a wing over Kaden, and their tails entwined.
@Dragonwolfpup ((Alright, I'm free and capable of responding on a regular basis again.))
@Dragonwolfpup ((Alright, I'm free and capable of responding on a regular basis again.))
(Hey, A bit in a rush so I can't push the story forward, but I wanted to let you know that I might not be on for a while, So I'm gonna put this on hold for a bit. Possibly until thursday.)
(Hey, A bit in a rush so I can't push the story forward, but I wanted to let you know that I might not be on for a while, So I'm gonna put this on hold for a bit. Possibly until thursday.)
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
@dragonwolfpup ((ok, thanks for the heads-up. I hope your holiday goes well.))
@dragonwolfpup ((ok, thanks for the heads-up. I hope your holiday goes well.))
(Ok, I'm finally back!)

in the dead of the night, a white scaled dragon slithered into the den of the sleeping nocturnes. with a smirk on his face, he raised a claw which held two sedative-filled needles in it.
"Nightkaia will just return you home. Then you won't infect my home with your lightning...ness..." He halted, slightly confused with his own wording, but he quickly shook his head to clear it.
He snuck behind the snoozing dragons and raised the needles, preparing to plunge them into the scales of the dragons, until he stepped on the of their tails.
(Ok, I'm finally back!)

in the dead of the night, a white scaled dragon slithered into the den of the sleeping nocturnes. with a smirk on his face, he raised a claw which held two sedative-filled needles in it.
"Nightkaia will just return you home. Then you won't infect my home with your lightning...ness..." He halted, slightly confused with his own wording, but he quickly shook his head to clear it.
He snuck behind the snoozing dragons and raised the needles, preparing to plunge them into the scales of the dragons, until he stepped on the of their tails.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
((Welcome back. I hope you holidays went well))

"You wont be doing anything to them," a voice chimed within the dragon's head as a metallic hand faded in over the two nocturnes. Once it was fully visible, a faint arcane glow filled the room as a Spellbound Golem focused on the would be assailant. "I would suggest you rethink your actions before you bring the wrath of the Flamekeeper upon yourself and your home. Kelan does not take kind to those who wrongfully attack his children," the golem stated, moving to sit between the dragon and the nocturnes.

Stirring due to the light emitted form the golem, Kaden shook himself awake. "What's going on? What's the meaning of thi-" cutting himself short at the sight of the syringes, Kaden hunkered down before erecting a shell of light around him and Vin.
((Welcome back. I hope you holidays went well))

"You wont be doing anything to them," a voice chimed within the dragon's head as a metallic hand faded in over the two nocturnes. Once it was fully visible, a faint arcane glow filled the room as a Spellbound Golem focused on the would be assailant. "I would suggest you rethink your actions before you bring the wrath of the Flamekeeper upon yourself and your home. Kelan does not take kind to those who wrongfully attack his children," the golem stated, moving to sit between the dragon and the nocturnes.

Stirring due to the light emitted form the golem, Kaden shook himself awake. "What's going on? What's the meaning of thi-" cutting himself short at the sight of the syringes, Kaden hunkered down before erecting a shell of light around him and Vin.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8