Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon Roleplay (OPEN)
1 2
So. I've been looking around on FR on I've found a few Pokemon RPs. Most of them have been futuristic, post-apocalyptic, or something else. So i decided to make a normal Pokemon roleplay.

Form

Name:

Appearance:

Pokemon:

Type:

Moves:

Setting

Around mid-spring in pallet town. So let's say Ash went west to Pewter City. We're going east to Eudicel City. In the anime, there were two other trainers besides Ash and Gary that started in pallet town. I'm one of those two, and me and the other will meet the third one in Eudicel City.

Here's a website with all of the starter pokemon. Just click on any of their names, and scroll down to moves. You can start with any moves learned at level 8 of lower. Your starter may have less than four moves.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Starter_Pok%C3%A9mon

Rules

1. No godmode-ing.
2. You will start with any 1 of the 18 starter Pokemon each.

My Character
Name: Perceus Carter (Percy for short)

Age: 11 (that's the age when you become a Pokemon trainer)

Appearance:

Dark brown spiky hair, energetic, will always take on a challenge, sky blue eyes

Pokemon: Froakie

Type: Water

Moves: Water Pulse, Tackle, Pound, Bubble

Participants

Adventurer 1: @jacklege5775
Adventurer 2: @LeviathanScream
Adventurer 3:
Team Eclipse (team rocket): @LeviathanScream
Gym Leaders: @CyanideRawr
So. I've been looking around on FR on I've found a few Pokemon RPs. Most of them have been futuristic, post-apocalyptic, or something else. So i decided to make a normal Pokemon roleplay.

Form

Name:

Appearance:

Pokemon:

Type:

Moves:

Setting

Around mid-spring in pallet town. So let's say Ash went west to Pewter City. We're going east to Eudicel City. In the anime, there were two other trainers besides Ash and Gary that started in pallet town. I'm one of those two, and me and the other will meet the third one in Eudicel City.

Here's a website with all of the starter pokemon. Just click on any of their names, and scroll down to moves. You can start with any moves learned at level 8 of lower. Your starter may have less than four moves.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Starter_Pok%C3%A9mon

Rules

1. No godmode-ing.
2. You will start with any 1 of the 18 starter Pokemon each.

My Character
Name: Perceus Carter (Percy for short)

Age: 11 (that's the age when you become a Pokemon trainer)

Appearance:

Dark brown spiky hair, energetic, will always take on a challenge, sky blue eyes

Pokemon: Froakie

Moves: Water Pulse, Tackle, Pound, Bubble

Participants

Adventurer 1: @jacklege5775
Adventurer 2: @LeviathanScream
Adventurer 3:
Team Eclipse (team rocket): @LeviathanScream
Gym Leaders: @CyanideRawr
+2 Hours FR time | i ♥ water pokemon My Pokemon Team:
Froakie
froakie.gif
@jacklego5775 Name: Katrina Everlast Gender: Female Age: Eleven years old Appearance: [img]http://imgur.com/oKoUuaM.png[/img] Pokemon: Totodile Type: Water Moves: Rage, Water Gun, Leer, Scratch
@jacklego5775
Name: Katrina Everlast
Appearance:
oKoUuaM.png
Pokemon: Totodile
Moves: Rage, Water Gun, Leer, Scratch
@LeviathanScream Would you like to be the second trainer from pallet town or the one we meet in Eudicel City? Or, if you want, you could be Team Eclipse (Team Rocket) or the gym leaders. But if you do want to be the other trainer from pallet town along with me, the we can go ahead and start the roleplay.
@LeviathanScream Would you like to be the second trainer from pallet town or the one we meet in Eudicel City? Or, if you want, you could be Team Eclipse (Team Rocket) or the gym leaders. But if you do want to be the other trainer from pallet town along with me, the we can go ahead and start the roleplay.
Froakie
froakie.gif
@jacklego5775

Maybe the second trainer from pallet town? Also, I'd love to play both a gym leader and a Team Eclipse if you'd like
@jacklego5775

Maybe the second trainer from pallet town? Also, I'd love to play both a gym leader and a Team Eclipse if you'd like
@LeviathanScream Sure. If you're gym leader, you'll have to be every gym leader. And for Team Eclipse, you'll have to come up with two characters (one male and the other female) that have any one basic Pokemon each, as well a character to be the leader of Team Eclipse. They'll have to have three basic Pokemon, and at least one of them that when fully evolved, can Mega Evolve. If you don't want to come up with the Pokemon that they have, i'd be happy to come up with them. And if you don't like my choices, i can select some more or you can do it. And if you do want to do it, all of Team Eclipse's Pokemon have to be dark or ghost type.
@LeviathanScream Sure. If you're gym leader, you'll have to be every gym leader. And for Team Eclipse, you'll have to come up with two characters (one male and the other female) that have any one basic Pokemon each, as well a character to be the leader of Team Eclipse. They'll have to have three basic Pokemon, and at least one of them that when fully evolved, can Mega Evolve. If you don't want to come up with the Pokemon that they have, i'd be happy to come up with them. And if you don't like my choices, i can select some more or you can do it. And if you do want to do it, all of Team Eclipse's Pokemon have to be dark or ghost type.
Froakie
froakie.gif
@LeviathanScream And i believe someone else want to be gym leader, so would you mind giving up the role? I kind of want as many people on this RP as possible. Or, if you want, you can work something out to where you each do a gym every other time or something like that?
@LeviathanScream And i believe someone else want to be gym leader, so would you mind giving up the role? I kind of want as many people on this RP as possible. Or, if you want, you can work something out to where you each do a gym every other time or something like that?
Froakie
froakie.gif
@jacklego5775

I'd be alright with giving up the role.
@jacklego5775

I'd be alright with giving up the role.
@jacklego5775 @LeviathanScream
Ty, I subbed to the thread so no need to ping me in the future. ^-^' I'll go ahead and get the first gym up if someone else wants to be the 3rd trainer later on, so what type should the first gym be?
Ty, I subbed to the thread so no need to ping me in the future. ^-^' I'll go ahead and get the first gym up if someone else wants to be the 3rd trainer later on, so what type should the first gym be?
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
I think grass. @LeviathanScream? If you want i can choose the Pokemon for it if you don't want to.
I think grass. @LeviathanScream? If you want i can choose the Pokemon for it if you don't want to.
Froakie
froakie.gif
Will we stick to a specific generation of pokemon or not really?
If we will say this is the first gym then it would be assumably lvl 15-10 so it would use smaller pokemon and be easier to beat. So i'm thinking about sticking these 3 pokemon in however I don't know if this would be to easy and I should bump it up to lvl20-15 or not.

Name:
Anne

Appearance:
Tall and skinny
short dark purple hair with bright neon green stripes
brown eyes, glasses
wearing a baggy white shirt and brown work jeans

Pokemon:
Skiddo, Deerling, Lombre

Type:
Skiddo: Grass
Deerling: Normal [] grass
Lombre: Water [] grass

Moves:
Skiddo
Leech seed [] Vine Whip
Growth [] Tail Whip

Deerling

Double Kick [] Sand Attack
Tackle [] Growl

Lombre
Fury Swipes [] Bubble
Absorb [] Astonish
Will we stick to a specific generation of pokemon or not really?
If we will say this is the first gym then it would be assumably lvl 15-10 so it would use smaller pokemon and be easier to beat. So i'm thinking about sticking these 3 pokemon in however I don't know if this would be to easy and I should bump it up to lvl20-15 or not.

Name:
Anne

Appearance:
Tall and skinny
short dark purple hair with bright neon green stripes
brown eyes, glasses
wearing a baggy white shirt and brown work jeans

Pokemon:
Skiddo, Deerling, Lombre

Type:
Skiddo: Grass
Deerling: Normal [] grass