Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Death's Real Personality (OOC/Sign-ups)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
THIS THREAD IS FOR OOC CHATS AND SIGN-UPS SPECIFICALLY. IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD, BE READY FOR A LOT OF PINGS. YOU HAVE TO PING ME IN ORDER TO GET MY ATTENTION.

Some say Death is a relentless, cruel creature. Something of darkness and evil. Something that gives no mercy, and doesn't spare anyone. Something that has no feelings, and doesn't know what love is. It hates, it lies, and it kills for the sake of killing...

Or does it?

What if I told you that there was more to Death than meets the eye? What if I told yo he wasn't all bad? Would you believe me? No? What if I told you that Death himself is my personal bodyguard and a close friend?

See for yourself.

My name is Scye, and I'm the princess of Brie, a large kingdom. Death is my bodyguard. Not only that, but he teaches me self-defense and swordsmanship, although my sword is much bigger than his... I'm the daughter of Queen Susan and King Markas.

How did the manage to make Death my bodyguard? They happen to be rather close friends, if you know what I mean...

Anyways! Before we let you roam around here, we need the following information:

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Pinglist:
@WillowtheWisp
@Josell
Me

Rp thread:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2055725/1
THIS THREAD IS FOR OOC CHATS AND SIGN-UPS SPECIFICALLY. IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD, BE READY FOR A LOT OF PINGS. YOU HAVE TO PING ME IN ORDER TO GET MY ATTENTION.

Some say Death is a relentless, cruel creature. Something of darkness and evil. Something that gives no mercy, and doesn't spare anyone. Something that has no feelings, and doesn't know what love is. It hates, it lies, and it kills for the sake of killing...

Or does it?

What if I told you that there was more to Death than meets the eye? What if I told yo he wasn't all bad? Would you believe me? No? What if I told you that Death himself is my personal bodyguard and a close friend?

See for yourself.

My name is Scye, and I'm the princess of Brie, a large kingdom. Death is my bodyguard. Not only that, but he teaches me self-defense and swordsmanship, although my sword is much bigger than his... I'm the daughter of Queen Susan and King Markas.

How did the manage to make Death my bodyguard? They happen to be rather close friends, if you know what I mean...

Anyways! Before we let you roam around here, we need the following information:

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Pinglist:
@WillowtheWisp
@Josell
Me

Rp thread:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2055725/1
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@Dragonseeker
HEEEEEEEY BAE, WHUT'S UP. I SEE YOU STARTED AN RP. LET ME IN ON THIS JAZZ. Has fully accepted my status as a stalker. Oh, wait, I changed my username. I could of been free from my stalker name. Ooops.

Name: Plum B. Amadeus
Race: Alumini/Black Dog
Appearance: BD- http://sta.sh/222kn3zlbcni A- http://sta.sh/01ny5mgenoij
Personality: Passive, mildly lazy, almost always tired, and decently level-headed. Down to earth, and considering he's an artistic, well, artistic. He's decently satisfied with his life, and strangely overprotective.
Other: Has a strange relation with death, as a black dog he guards places that are still dangerous, in an attempt to keep people from adding to the deaths already there. He has been bitten by an Electi, (the yellow mark on his face) and is suffering from the effects.
@Dragonseeker
HEEEEEEEY BAE, WHUT'S UP. I SEE YOU STARTED AN RP. LET ME IN ON THIS JAZZ. Has fully accepted my status as a stalker. Oh, wait, I changed my username. I could of been free from my stalker name. Ooops.

Name: Plum B. Amadeus
Race: Alumini/Black Dog
Appearance: BD- http://sta.sh/222kn3zlbcni A- http://sta.sh/01ny5mgenoij
Personality: Passive, mildly lazy, almost always tired, and decently level-headed. Down to earth, and considering he's an artistic, well, artistic. He's decently satisfied with his life, and strangely overprotective.
Other: Has a strange relation with death, as a black dog he guards places that are still dangerous, in an attempt to keep people from adding to the deaths already there. He has been bitten by an Electi, (the yellow mark on his face) and is suffering from the effects.
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@Sehnsucht who are you and if youre who I'm thinking you can just go jump off a bridge never mind you're not who I was thinking.

Still. Who are you.

Accepted...?
@Sehnsucht who are you and if youre who I'm thinking you can just go jump off a bridge never mind you're not who I was thinking.

Still. Who are you.

Accepted...?
@Dragonseeker
BLACKCOSMOS BABY. HERE TO STAY, WOOP WOOP!
@Dragonseeker
BLACKCOSMOS BABY. HERE TO STAY, WOOP WOOP!
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@Sehnsucht I thought Annie changed his name. Thank goodness.

YOU CAN STILL GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE YU STALKER
@Sehnsucht I thought Annie changed his name. Thank goodness.

YOU CAN STILL GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE YU STALKER
@Dragonseeker
Awwww, I'm not your first thought? I feel so unloved.
@Dragonseeker
Awwww, I'm not your first thought? I feel so unloved.
@Sehnsucht
No, but Annie usually talks like that. XP
@Sehnsucht
No, but Annie usually talks like that. XP
@Dragonseeker
SO I'M LOVED? Finally, I got from stalker to romantic interest~
@Dragonseeker
SO I'M LOVED? Finally, I got from stalker to romantic interest~
@Sehnsucht something is seriously wrong with these stalkers I'm accumulating...

You can post... Heh.
@Sehnsucht something is seriously wrong with these stalkers I'm accumulating...

You can post... Heh.
@WillowtheWisp @FusionKnight @RisingFlames @Josell @NekoTheKat @kittycat14 @Sehnsucht [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/e5ca9ee7447c1b51712c2aebdd95e51d/tumblr_oe8t6y1IFm1uvjwf9o1_1280.jpg[/img] These two are Shrike and Dusk. Dusk is on the right, Shrike is on the left. Some visual aid for y'all!
@WillowtheWisp
@FusionKnight
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@NekoTheKat
@kittycat14
@Sehnsucht

tumblr_oe8t6y1IFm1uvjwf9o1_1280.jpg
These two are Shrike and Dusk. Dusk is on the right, Shrike is on the left. Some visual aid for y'all!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7