Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp w/@Sparksfox
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Creed looked at the aproaching woman and frowned a bit. He turned and leaned his hean into the tent, sighing a bit. "Hey... Some woman is coming..." he let the fire spirit know. He didn't make much of an effort to stand up at all.
Creed looked at the aproaching woman and frowned a bit. He turned and leaned his hean into the tent, sighing a bit. "Hey... Some woman is coming..." he let the fire spirit know. He didn't make much of an effort to stand up at all.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
"Ah, alright." Lucio came out, placing down a few more items before finally looking toward the new comer. He put on a smile and gestured at the goods arranged on the rug. "See anything you like, Alice? Haven't been by my shop in a long time."

The woman, Alice, shrugged and kneeled by the rug, finally looking at the centaur as she did. "I'll take a few charms, but besides that. Seems you have new help. All ready bound too? "
"Ah, alright." Lucio came out, placing down a few more items before finally looking toward the new comer. He put on a smile and gestured at the goods arranged on the rug. "See anything you like, Alice? Haven't been by my shop in a long time."

The woman, Alice, shrugged and kneeled by the rug, finally looking at the centaur as she did. "I'll take a few charms, but besides that. Seems you have new help. All ready bound too? "
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
The centaur looked up at the woman, tilting his head a little. "Oh, erm... Hello..." He said, seeming unsure, about whether it'd be safe to talk with her or not. He wondered what she meant by 'bound' though he figured it had something to do with the item the spirit had made him wear. "I'm Creed" He said quietly, introducing himself.
The centaur looked up at the woman, tilting his head a little. "Oh, erm... Hello..." He said, seeming unsure, about whether it'd be safe to talk with her or not. He wondered what she meant by 'bound' though he figured it had something to do with the item the spirit had made him wear. "I'm Creed" He said quietly, introducing himself.
Alice looked at him a moment and then gave a short laugh. "So well behaved too. You don't see many centaurs like him around. I'll admit I'm jealous."

Lucio nodded, looking over at Creed as his customer talked. "Well I'll admit I'm rather please to have found him myself. He'll be even better help when he's in better health I'm sure." The rest of there conversations drifted off into transactions. A few gemstone charms were handed over and Lucio pocketed the profits before giving Alice a farewell.

"Glad you have manners. Never be rude to a customer, though I bet that's common sense. Either way. Be good any we'll get a nice meal tonight."
Alice looked at him a moment and then gave a short laugh. "So well behaved too. You don't see many centaurs like him around. I'll admit I'm jealous."

Lucio nodded, looking over at Creed as his customer talked. "Well I'll admit I'm rather please to have found him myself. He'll be even better help when he's in better health I'm sure." The rest of there conversations drifted off into transactions. A few gemstone charms were handed over and Lucio pocketed the profits before giving Alice a farewell.

"Glad you have manners. Never be rude to a customer, though I bet that's common sense. Either way. Be good any we'll get a nice meal tonight."
More Active on Weekends
Creed rolled his eyes a little as they talked about him as if ge wasn't there, or was some object... Though he was sure the fire spirit saw gim as one.
He looked over to Lucio after the woman left, shifting slightly. "Alright." he sighed with almost an anoyed tone. Of course being polite was common sense.. Especially in areas like this where you could easily **** off the wrong person by being rude. He did like the idea of an actual meal, after traveling for so long... Though his eventual goal had promised just that and many more... He sighed a bit, watching others go by, quietly thinking about what species they were... If they were fae folk or some other inhuman spiecies... Though he made sure to keep the pack he had on him close and in site, untrusting of any of them.
Creed rolled his eyes a little as they talked about him as if ge wasn't there, or was some object... Though he was sure the fire spirit saw gim as one.
He looked over to Lucio after the woman left, shifting slightly. "Alright." he sighed with almost an anoyed tone. Of course being polite was common sense.. Especially in areas like this where you could easily **** off the wrong person by being rude. He did like the idea of an actual meal, after traveling for so long... Though his eventual goal had promised just that and many more... He sighed a bit, watching others go by, quietly thinking about what species they were... If they were fae folk or some other inhuman spiecies... Though he made sure to keep the pack he had on him close and in site, untrusting of any of them.
Lucio nodded at his response and sat down behind the rug, watching people walk by and polishing a gem or two now and again. "Hey, how familiar are you with other races?" He asked as he watched a group of tree nymphs pass. Honestly he was just bored and conversation seemed to be the only remedy at the moment. "How many can you name?" He made a sweeping gesture toward the center of the square as he spoke. "Important stuff to know if you'll be helping me. Sell iron to a far once and I'll burn you."
Lucio nodded at his response and sat down behind the rug, watching people walk by and polishing a gem or two now and again. "Hey, how familiar are you with other races?" He asked as he watched a group of tree nymphs pass. Honestly he was just bored and conversation seemed to be the only remedy at the moment. "How many can you name?" He made a sweeping gesture toward the center of the square as he spoke. "Important stuff to know if you'll be helping me. Sell iron to a far once and I'll burn you."
More Active on Weekends
"Mmmm Well.... I mean I can tell who's fae and who's not... And I know a lot of basic species..." He said,sighing a bit. He scanned the creatures walking though. "I know mainly about spirits, like fire or forest ones... The type you'd findliving in the forests... " He said. "So... Do you ever get human gaurds through here..?" He asked, looking over. "I heard that they sometimes come for money and stuff.."
"Mmmm Well.... I mean I can tell who's fae and who's not... And I know a lot of basic species..." He said,sighing a bit. He scanned the creatures walking though. "I know mainly about spirits, like fire or forest ones... The type you'd findliving in the forests... " He said. "So... Do you ever get human gaurds through here..?" He asked, looking over. "I heard that they sometimes come for money and stuff.."
Lucio snorted, not exactly pleased be the answer but accepting it. "Guards? Yeah, but the ones that come buy here are almost always crooked. Slip a bribe or offer a favor and your in the clear. So I guess you could say they come for money. I ain't gonna complain though. It's not much of what I make and they make sure the market is untouched. A wonderful relationship. Means they won't be taking you a way from me either."
Lucio snorted, not exactly pleased be the answer but accepting it. "Guards? Yeah, but the ones that come buy here are almost always crooked. Slip a bribe or offer a favor and your in the clear. So I guess you could say they come for money. I ain't gonna complain though. It's not much of what I make and they make sure the market is untouched. A wonderful relationship. Means they won't be taking you a way from me either."
More Active on Weekends
Creed rolled his eyes a little. Oh goody.." He sighed to himself, sarcasticly. He looked around a bit more before closing his eyes some. He needed some rest soon.... His tail twitched a little as he peaked over at the tent. "So... What exactly are you selling...?" He asked, yawning a bit
Creed rolled his eyes a little. Oh goody.." He sighed to himself, sarcasticly. He looked around a bit more before closing his eyes some. He needed some rest soon.... His tail twitched a little as he peaked over at the tent. "So... What exactly are you selling...?" He asked, yawning a bit
Lucio flicked a small spark at the centaur with a light hiss. "Watch the tone. And a lot of things. Mostly charms. Anything from luck to powers to bonding. A few curse objects too but... those are for special clients. A bit harder to explain those even to a crooked guard."
Lucio flicked a small spark at the centaur with a light hiss. "Watch the tone. And a lot of things. Mostly charms. Anything from luck to powers to bonding. A few curse objects too but... those are for special clients. A bit harder to explain those even to a crooked guard."
More Active on Weekends
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33