Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp w/@Sparksfox
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
"Don't worry, I won't let the forest burn. And I don't care if a human is good or bad. Just if they're dangerous. I'm an enemy to any human really, so if they are strong it's a problem." Lucio stared at the flames, watching the dance and ruin the building.
"Don't worry, I won't let the forest burn. And I don't care if a human is good or bad. Just if they're dangerous. I'm an enemy to any human really, so if they are strong it's a problem." Lucio stared at the flames, watching the dance and ruin the building.
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
"Thats inda... Harsh isn'***.? I mean.. I've met a few nicer people in smaller villages...." Tober said, chiming in. His thin frame was already starting to sweat a little from the heat of the flames. He was standing back in the brush and behind the group.
"Thats inda... Harsh isn'***.? I mean.. I've met a few nicer people in smaller villages...." Tober said, chiming in. His thin frame was already starting to sweat a little from the heat of the flames. He was standing back in the brush and behind the group.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
"You don't have enemies do you? I'm not doing this because a strong good person is a problem to the world but because they're a problem to me. Anyone who could probably catch me is a problem. End of the matter." Lucio didn't turn as he spoke, eyes trained on the fire. "I don't think he should be alive anymore."
"You don't have enemies do you? I'm not doing this because a strong good person is a problem to the world but because they're a problem to me. Anyone who could probably catch me is a problem. End of the matter." Lucio didn't turn as he spoke, eyes trained on the fire. "I don't think he should be alive anymore."
More Active on Weekends
Tober frowned a bit, and looked back at the building. That seemed rather harsh. Putting himself before the rest of the world.
"I smell burning flesh..." Ruth said, staring at the building as well. It stood to its hind legs, as if to get a better look before dropping back down. "Human flesh... Not as good as deer..." It said, looking over to Tober, who backed up a little and looked down. He wasn't entirely fond of being looked at as food, as one would expect. "What will you do now?" THe demon asked, shifting its weight from one side to another.
Tober frowned a bit, and looked back at the building. That seemed rather harsh. Putting himself before the rest of the world.
"I smell burning flesh..." Ruth said, staring at the building as well. It stood to its hind legs, as if to get a better look before dropping back down. "Human flesh... Not as good as deer..." It said, looking over to Tober, who backed up a little and looked down. He wasn't entirely fond of being looked at as food, as one would expect. "What will you do now?" THe demon asked, shifting its weight from one side to another.
"Well that's good enough for me." Lucio turned away and the flames returned to a more natural state. "It'll finish burning the house but won't touch the trees, not too bad at least. Now about that weird burning thing Ruth. Think it'll still be there tomorrow? I'd like to rest before seeing anything dangerous and ready for a fight." He looked at Tober and scoffed softly. "And I'm just gonna rest for today. Hopefully find a cave or something."
"Well that's good enough for me." Lucio turned away and the flames returned to a more natural state. "It'll finish burning the house but won't touch the trees, not too bad at least. Now about that weird burning thing Ruth. Think it'll still be there tomorrow? I'd like to rest before seeing anything dangerous and ready for a fight." He looked at Tober and scoffed softly. "And I'm just gonna rest for today. Hopefully find a cave or something."
More Active on Weekends
Ruth watched the flames some time more before looking back at the fire spirit. "Tomorow?" It asked, tilting its skull. I found a washout next to the river that seemed beeg enough for your party to rest..." It suggested. Tober looked down, blushing some as he was scoffed at. What did he do Maybe people just didn't like forest dwellers..
Ruth watched the flames some time more before looking back at the fire spirit. "Tomorow?" It asked, tilting its skull. I found a washout next to the river that seemed beeg enough for your party to rest..." It suggested. Tober looked down, blushing some as he was scoffed at. What did he do Maybe people just didn't like forest dwellers..
"Sounds good. We'll rest there then." Lucio nodded and started to walk. "Lead the way. And Tober. Stop looking so scared about every little thing ok. It'll make things worse for you."
"Sounds good. We'll rest there then." Lucio nodded and started to walk. "Lead the way. And Tober. Stop looking so scared about every little thing ok. It'll make things worse for you."
More Active on Weekends
Tober frowned a bit. "I... I'm not scared of everything" He huffed, looking over. It was just his nature, anyway. And how can things get worse, at this point? He was already a slave, for some firespirit. Whats next?

Ruth stood and started walking casually, winding around traps until it came up to a river edge. The thing followed the river up untill a space that showed signs of flooding. It pointed to a round washout that went under a dead tree root.
Tober frowned a bit. "I... I'm not scared of everything" He huffed, looking over. It was just his nature, anyway. And how can things get worse, at this point? He was already a slave, for some firespirit. Whats next?

Ruth stood and started walking casually, winding around traps until it came up to a river edge. The thing followed the river up untill a space that showed signs of flooding. It pointed to a round washout that went under a dead tree root.
"Then stop acting like it. It just makes you seem like prey and I don't quite want to babysit you all the time."

Lucio followed the rest of the way in silence. When they arrived to the washout he nodded and examined it. "Seems good enough. Well everyone. Get some sleep and food from our supplies. I'll take first watch. Grey, you'll be next. Ramsey you can wrap up the night. Ruth... do whatever you want that doesn't involve harming our party."
"Then stop acting like it. It just makes you seem like prey and I don't quite want to babysit you all the time."

Lucio followed the rest of the way in silence. When they arrived to the washout he nodded and examined it. "Seems good enough. Well everyone. Get some sleep and food from our supplies. I'll take first watch. Grey, you'll be next. Ramsey you can wrap up the night. Ruth... do whatever you want that doesn't involve harming our party."
More Active on Weekends
Tober found himself settling down near the wall, folding his legs underneath him carefully as he watched the rest of the group. He was rather tired after a day full of just walking. He stretched out and leaned on the dirt wall that surrounded the washout, looking around. He waited a few minutes before getting up to grab himself something to eat and settling back down in his spot.

Ruth looked at Lucio for a moment before turning to walk over to the river, watching the current. Every now and then it would snapp or grab at something, attempting to catch a fish. It seemed the beast wasn't the best at fishing.
Tober found himself settling down near the wall, folding his legs underneath him carefully as he watched the rest of the group. He was rather tired after a day full of just walking. He stretched out and leaned on the dirt wall that surrounded the washout, looking around. He waited a few minutes before getting up to grab himself something to eat and settling back down in his spot.

Ruth looked at Lucio for a moment before turning to walk over to the river, watching the current. Every now and then it would snapp or grab at something, attempting to catch a fish. It seemed the beast wasn't the best at fishing.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33