Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp w/@Sparksfox
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
The centaur froze a bit and looked at him. Serve him..? Why? It's not like he'd be good at anything, and wouldn't that be slavery..? No... The first chance he had, he could always slip away, too... Run to the end of the city and be gone forever... He looked up and the fire spirit nervously. "How..?" He huffed, unsure of how big of a mistake this would be... But then again, what could be worse than rotting in a cage they'd call a cell.
The centaur froze a bit and looked at him. Serve him..? Why? It's not like he'd be good at anything, and wouldn't that be slavery..? No... The first chance he had, he could always slip away, too... Run to the end of the city and be gone forever... He looked up and the fire spirit nervously. "How..?" He huffed, unsure of how big of a mistake this would be... But then again, what could be worse than rotting in a cage they'd call a cell.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
"Any way I want you to. You'll do anything I want, you'll be mine." He let the fire die out and stepped closer. "In return I'll keep you safe from everyone else. Promise I won't kill ya."
"Any way I want you to. You'll do anything I want, you'll be mine." He let the fire die out and stepped closer. "In return I'll keep you safe from everyone else. Promise I won't kill ya."
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
The figure seemed to way the option for a small moment. With a sigh, he ran his hand through his hair. "Fine I guess..." He said, though he planned to spit as soon as he could. He looked at him, frowning. "And my name Tober..." He said.
The figure seemed to way the option for a small moment. With a sigh, he ran his hand through his hair. "Fine I guess..." He said, though he planned to spit as soon as he could. He looked at him, frowning. "And my name Tober..." He said.
"Follow me... Tober. My name is Lucio but that shouldn't really matter to you." He turned and started walking, making sure to keep the centaur in his peripheral. "Isnt it funny how fast fire spreads? How hot do you think I can make a fire?" He asked, idly letting a white spark dance across his fingers.
"Follow me... Tober. My name is Lucio but that shouldn't really matter to you." He turned and started walking, making sure to keep the centaur in his peripheral. "Isnt it funny how fast fire spreads? How hot do you think I can make a fire?" He asked, idly letting a white spark dance across his fingers.
More Active on Weekends
The centaur walked behind, looking down and thinking to himself. He looked up, uncomfortably at Lucio, unsure what to say to his question. "I... I don't know... As how as physically possible I supose..?"
The centaur walked behind, looking down and thinking to himself. He looked up, uncomfortably at Lucio, unsure what to say to his question. "I... I don't know... As how as physically possible I supose..?"
"Boring answer. If you aren't going to be good for conversation then I'll just make you do pure manual labor. How do you feel about black markets by the way? Cause I think I need to pay a visit to my 'store front'" He twirled the spark around his finger once more before flicking it toward the centaur.
"Boring answer. If you aren't going to be good for conversation then I'll just make you do pure manual labor. How do you feel about black markets by the way? Cause I think I need to pay a visit to my 'store front'" He twirled the spark around his finger once more before flicking it toward the centaur.
More Active on Weekends
"Th-The black market..?" He said, looking at the spirit, though he took a quick step away to avoid the spark. His deer like legs stumbled a bit, in and acward manner. Deer centaurs were often harder to find, and were often not as graceful in speed and movement as much as appearance, compared to normal centaurs. The mention of the black market made his heart jump a bit. "What... What do you do in the black market..?" He asked, with a hint of worry. Why was he so suprised that he worked in an underground market.. He seemed to be exactly the type..
"Th-The black market..?" He said, looking at the spirit, though he took a quick step away to avoid the spark. His deer like legs stumbled a bit, in and acward manner. Deer centaurs were often harder to find, and were often not as graceful in speed and movement as much as appearance, compared to normal centaurs. The mention of the black market made his heart jump a bit. "What... What do you do in the black market..?" He asked, with a hint of worry. Why was he so suprised that he worked in an underground market.. He seemed to be exactly the type..
"What one would expect. Sell things that probably shouldn't be sold." He laughed and shook his head as if it had been a dumb question. "I mean really. What else would I do. But don't worry. You wont be leaving my side if you know whats good for you. Otherwise you will get sold. someone like you would probably sell high. I'm your best bet to stay safe."
"What one would expect. Sell things that probably shouldn't be sold." He laughed and shook his head as if it had been a dumb question. "I mean really. What else would I do. But don't worry. You wont be leaving my side if you know whats good for you. Otherwise you will get sold. someone like you would probably sell high. I'm your best bet to stay safe."
More Active on Weekends
The centaur looked over at him, frowning a bit. He hated the idea of being sold. "Alright..." He sighed, tiredly, as he readjusted his bag's strap on his shoulder. He wanted to lay down, but something told him that wouldn't be an option for a bit.
The centaur looked over at him, frowning a bit. He hated the idea of being sold. "Alright..." He sighed, tiredly, as he readjusted his bag's strap on his shoulder. He wanted to lay down, but something told him that wouldn't be an option for a bit.
Lucio smiled and continued the rest of the way without a word. Slowly more people and creatures began showing up around them until they came to a decent sized plaza. The area was decrepit, plants forcing their way through cracks and rugs spread everywhere with object piled on top. There were even a few tents with advertisements for what was being sold, ever hung from potions to body parts.

"This way, and look like you belong," the fire spirit tossed over his shoulder. He moved over to a small tent, currently collapsed on the ground. "Make yourself useful. Help me put this up."
Lucio smiled and continued the rest of the way without a word. Slowly more people and creatures began showing up around them until they came to a decent sized plaza. The area was decrepit, plants forcing their way through cracks and rugs spread everywhere with object piled on top. There were even a few tents with advertisements for what was being sold, ever hung from potions to body parts.

"This way, and look like you belong," the fire spirit tossed over his shoulder. He moved over to a small tent, currently collapsed on the ground. "Make yourself useful. Help me put this up."
More Active on Weekends
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33