Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pkmn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Comic1Sans

It was a bright day as the sun shown down on the roads that lead between cities and towns. A didstant clap of thunder and looming couds signalled the coming of a storm, but that would be worries for later on. A young figure, thin and pale in frame and a short, brown hair cut, making it dificalt to tell a gender, walked along the path, hood up in defyance to the sun. It was too bright out for them. They huffed a bit and looked around, seeing nothing to battle or chace. "Looks like a storm is coming.." They sighed, looking down to the shinx trotting at their heels. "Though you like those, don't you.."
@Comic1Sans

It was a bright day as the sun shown down on the roads that lead between cities and towns. A didstant clap of thunder and looming couds signalled the coming of a storm, but that would be worries for later on. A young figure, thin and pale in frame and a short, brown hair cut, making it dificalt to tell a gender, walked along the path, hood up in defyance to the sun. It was too bright out for them. They huffed a bit and looked around, seeing nothing to battle or chace. "Looks like a storm is coming.." They sighed, looking down to the shinx trotting at their heels. "Though you like those, don't you.."
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
@foxflaim wow, you sure know how to challenge someone, don't you. I'm going to assume your trying to do the crossover idea as the 'kid' you described sounds a lot like frisk. And judging from your art page i'm assuming you've beaten undertale, or at least seen someone beat it so I won't really worry about spoilers. Lets get this done. *cracks knuckles*
(While we're here I'm going to claim asriel's spot as the main rival if that's ok.)
Asriel looked up at the dark clouds in the distance, frowning. "That's odd. It's not supposed to rain until later this year. Sorry Eve, looks like you'll have to go into your pokeball for a while." he said. The eevee at his side made a sour face. "Don't give me that look, would you rather stay out in the rain?" the eevee shivered "Okay then. Its only until I can make sure we aren't stuck in the rain." he said, calling it back to it's pokeball. He strapped it to the back of his belt and began looking for some sort of shelter.
Let me know if something doesn't ring right so I can fix it. Btw, Where are we right now?

@foxflaim wow, you sure know how to challenge someone, don't you. I'm going to assume your trying to do the crossover idea as the 'kid' you described sounds a lot like frisk. And judging from your art page i'm assuming you've beaten undertale, or at least seen someone beat it so I won't really worry about spoilers. Lets get this done. *cracks knuckles*
(While we're here I'm going to claim asriel's spot as the main rival if that's ok.)
Asriel looked up at the dark clouds in the distance, frowning. "That's odd. It's not supposed to rain until later this year. Sorry Eve, looks like you'll have to go into your pokeball for a while." he said. The eevee at his side made a sour face. "Don't give me that look, would you rather stay out in the rain?" the eevee shivered "Okay then. Its only until I can make sure we aren't stuck in the rain." he said, calling it back to it's pokeball. He strapped it to the back of his belt and began looking for some sort of shelter.
Let me know if something doesn't ring right so I can fix it. Btw, Where are we right now?

70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
Ah, sorry if this started too vauge. I wasn't really going for undertale but its still fine if you want to. I'm kinda dead tired and distracted too at the moment. Also, I was guessing they were just outside of twinleafe town. I was still going for my own character though, if it's okay))
@Comic1Sans
Ah, sorry if this started too vauge. I wasn't really going for undertale but its still fine if you want to. I'm kinda dead tired and distracted too at the moment. Also, I was guessing they were just outside of twinleafe town. I was still going for my own character though, if it's okay))
@Comic1Sans

The figure walked, yawning to himself. THe shinx troted around, mewing before stopping and hissing at something ahead. The figure tilted their head a little, looking up. "Hmm>..?" He noticed the other child, wondering if they were a trainer.
@Comic1Sans

The figure walked, yawning to himself. THe shinx troted around, mewing before stopping and hissing at something ahead. The figure tilted their head a little, looking up. "Hmm>..?" He noticed the other child, wondering if they were a trainer.
Thats fine two. What I get for making assumptions. @foxflaim thanks though.
He adjusted the shoulder strap on his bag and began to back walk toward his home in the next town over.
Sorry its been a while since i've played platinum and I cant rember the name of the next town. I would look it up but my tablets already rnning slow as it is.
Thats fine two. What I get for making assumptions. @foxflaim thanks though.
He adjusted the shoulder strap on his bag and began to back walk toward his home in the next town over.
Sorry its been a while since i've played platinum and I cant rember the name of the next town. I would look it up but my tablets already rnning slow as it is.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(It's fine I'll make do)

The tainer looked over, running after. "H-Hey! You there... Hold up!"
(It's fine I'll make do)

The tainer looked over, running after. "H-Hey! You there... Hold up!"
He stopped and looked around for the source of the voice. When his eyes fell upon the trainer his hand instinctively went to his pokeball. "Can I help you?" He asked, eager to get home before the rain started.
He stopped and looked around for the source of the voice. When his eyes fell upon the trainer his hand instinctively went to his pokeball. "Can I help you?" He asked, eager to get home before the rain started.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Y-Yea... Um... Do you know the fastest way to some shelter..? Erm... It looks like a storm and I don't have a place to hide out here.." They said, pulling down their hood. It seemed like a young girl, though with a very guyish build. "Um.. My name is Aiden.."
"Y-Yea... Um... Do you know the fastest way to some shelter..? Erm... It looks like a storm and I don't have a place to hide out here.." They said, pulling down their hood. It seemed like a young girl, though with a very guyish build. "Um.. My name is Aiden.."
"Ya, my house is just around the corner. My parents aren't there right now but they wouldn't mind if you rode out the storm there." He said, pointing over his shoulder. "My names Asriel, pleasure."
"Ya, my house is just around the corner. My parents aren't there right now but they wouldn't mind if you rode out the storm there." He said, pointing over his shoulder. "My names Asriel, pleasure."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Aiden nodded and smiled. "Cool" She smiled. The shinx trotted and gave a yelp at Asriel. "This is Ann" She nodded, pointing at the blue pokemon. "Are you a trainer too?"
Aiden nodded and smiled. "Cool" She smiled. The shinx trotted and gave a yelp at Asriel. "This is Ann" She nodded, pointing at the blue pokemon. "Are you a trainer too?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70