Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmare's Past - 1x1 (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
I dunoooooo what to wriiiiiiite heeeeeereeeee. CrystalMoon played by @BeeQueen : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26877796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268778/26877796_350.png[/img] [/url] (More like every character ever) Sans played by @Comic1Sans : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26876926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268770/26876926_350.png[/img] [/url]
I dunoooooo what to wriiiiiiite heeeeeereeeee.

CrystalMoon played by @BeeQueen :

26877796_350.png

(More like every character ever)

Sans played by @Comic1Sans :

26876926_350.png
art_shop.png
CrystalMoon dragged his paws across the cold stone which stretched for miles, a freezing mist hovering just a few inches above it. He looked around, but the landscape just carried on as far as the eye could see. CrystalMoon had wondered quite far into the lightning territory, hoping that he would have found at least one clan by now.

CrystalMoon sighed, his breath spiralling up, white, in the chill air as he exhaled, shivering. His labcoat was the only thing keeping him warm. What a silly idea to not wear anything else during these colder months.

It was starting to get dark, and CrystalMoon was beginning to get desperate as the temperature dropped as it got darker. "Come oooon..." he muttered, looking again. This time, he saw a cave, (if your dergs live somewhere specific I can come back and edit this). A lair!

He flew over to it, stopping just outside the entrance. He just wanted to get out of this cold!
CrystalMoon dragged his paws across the cold stone which stretched for miles, a freezing mist hovering just a few inches above it. He looked around, but the landscape just carried on as far as the eye could see. CrystalMoon had wondered quite far into the lightning territory, hoping that he would have found at least one clan by now.

CrystalMoon sighed, his breath spiralling up, white, in the chill air as he exhaled, shivering. His labcoat was the only thing keeping him warm. What a silly idea to not wear anything else during these colder months.

It was starting to get dark, and CrystalMoon was beginning to get desperate as the temperature dropped as it got darker. "Come oooon..." he muttered, looking again. This time, he saw a cave, (if your dergs live somewhere specific I can come back and edit this). A lair!

He flew over to it, stopping just outside the entrance. He just wanted to get out of this cold!
art_shop.png
I deleted my post because THAT *points at post* is a great starter freind. ------- (side character enter for a moment.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28330073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283301/28330073_350.png[/img] [/url] Redsoul looked up from dozing off when Crystalmoon landed outside the lair. "Well hello there friend, are you lost?" the fae chirped.
I deleted my post because THAT *points at post* is a great starter freind.

(side character enter for a moment.)

28330073_350.png

Redsoul looked up from dozing off when Crystalmoon landed outside the lair.
"Well hello there friend, are you lost?" the fae chirped.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The Tundra jumped slightly at the small Fae's voice, as he didnt expect her voice so suddenly. "Oh." A slightly low, but gentle voice mumbled out into the cold breeze. "I had been travelling around, looking for somewhere to stay, but this clan has been the only one I've seen all day. And... I am a little lost." He said.

(Sorry fam been super busy eee)
The Tundra jumped slightly at the small Fae's voice, as he didnt expect her voice so suddenly. "Oh." A slightly low, but gentle voice mumbled out into the cold breeze. "I had been travelling around, looking for somewhere to stay, but this clan has been the only one I've seen all day. And... I am a little lost." He said.

(Sorry fam been super busy eee)
art_shop.png
"Poor guy. Well lucky for you I can help with that." She said, "my name is redsoul and this," she spread her arms out wide, gestureing to the land around them "is the Highland Scrub. You would have to fly some distance to find the next lair. You're welcome to stay her for the night if you'd like."
@BeeQueen
I understand. I was just bored. Sorry about the 20 or so mispings.
"Poor guy. Well lucky for you I can help with that." She said, "my name is redsoul and this," she spread her arms out wide, gestureing to the land around them "is the Highland Scrub. You would have to fly some distance to find the next lair. You're welcome to stay her for the night if you'd like."
@BeeQueen
I understand. I was just bored. Sorry about the 20 or so mispings.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Oh that would be most wonderful!" He breathes with relief, then shivers violently. CrystalMoon grits his teeth and inhales sharply. "I'm CrystalMoon! Nice to meet you. Jeeze! It's cold! Would you mind if we step inside?" He chuckles.

(Aww its fine)
"Oh that would be most wonderful!" He breathes with relief, then shivers violently. CrystalMoon grits his teeth and inhales sharply. "I'm CrystalMoon! Nice to meet you. Jeeze! It's cold! Would you mind if we step inside?" He chuckles.

(Aww its fine)
art_shop.png
"sure, follow me." she chirped, leading him inside. The lair was rather linear in construction, with one long, narrow hallway leading deeper into the ground with multiple rooms shooting off at random intervals. (Enter stage right) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26876926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268770/26876926_350.png[/img] [/url] Sans woke with a start. He had just had the strangest dream of dragons like none he had seen before. The dream was already fading as he stretched and exited out into the main hall, hearing a new voice. @BeeQueen
"sure, follow me." she chirped, leading him inside. The lair was rather linear in construction, with one long, narrow hallway leading deeper into the ground with multiple rooms shooting off at random intervals.

(Enter stage right)

26876926_350.png

Sans woke with a start. He had just had the strangest dream of dragons like none he had seen before. The dream was already fading as he stretched and exited out into the main hall, hearing a new voice.

@BeeQueen
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The Tundra followed the Fae down the hall, looking around as he did, memorising the route and admiring the scenery and well-made, strong structure.

"Is your lair quite big?" He asked, to break the silence of nothing but their own footsteps.

(Sorry for late replies i got Pokèmon Moon yesterday XD)
The Tundra followed the Fae down the hall, looking around as he did, memorising the route and admiring the scenery and well-made, strong structure.

"Is your lair quite big?" He asked, to break the silence of nothing but their own footsteps.

(Sorry for late replies i got Pokèmon Moon yesterday XD)
art_shop.png
."I like to think so," the fae said, turning back to look at the tundra. "We have enough guardians to take on a small emperor. Not that we need that many. Sans could most likely take one on his own."

The guardian smiled, used to the praise of his clan mates and knowing nothing he did would stop it.
"What tales are you spinning about me this time red?" The guardian asked, flicking his tail in amusement.
"Oh, I didn't expect to you up so late. Sans this is..." she stopped turning back to the tundra, "sorry, I don't think I caught your name."
@beequeen
I understand friend. Just please, no spoilers.
."I like to think so," the fae said, turning back to look at the tundra. "We have enough guardians to take on a small emperor. Not that we need that many. Sans could most likely take one on his own."

The guardian smiled, used to the praise of his clan mates and knowing nothing he did would stop it.
"What tales are you spinning about me this time red?" The guardian asked, flicking his tail in amusement.
"Oh, I didn't expect to you up so late. Sans this is..." she stopped turning back to the tundra, "sorry, I don't think I caught your name."
@beequeen
I understand friend. Just please, no spoilers.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"CrystalMoon." He nodded. He looked to the Guardian, and smiled, looking up to your face, which was partially concealed under the shadows of your white hood.

"It's nice to meet you, Sans!" He chirped. "Havent seen another Guardian since I left the clan for my travels!"

CrystalMoon adjusted his labcoat with one hand, and flicked his tail. "You know, my best friend was a Guardia-" he cut himself off, his
smile faltering, and his stare fixed for a second.

Sans noticed his sudden distress, but didnt say anything as he suddenly brought himself back like nothing had happened, his happy-go-lucky attitude returning.

His grin was wide and happy, but this time, it didnt quite seem to meet his eyes. "Nice to meet the both of you!" He smiled.

(Oh nonono thats a nasty thing to do I would never do that! Except to say its really good!)
"CrystalMoon." He nodded. He looked to the Guardian, and smiled, looking up to your face, which was partially concealed under the shadows of your white hood.

"It's nice to meet you, Sans!" He chirped. "Havent seen another Guardian since I left the clan for my travels!"

CrystalMoon adjusted his labcoat with one hand, and flicked his tail. "You know, my best friend was a Guardia-" he cut himself off, his
smile faltering, and his stare fixed for a second.

Sans noticed his sudden distress, but didnt say anything as he suddenly brought himself back like nothing had happened, his happy-go-lucky attitude returning.

His grin was wide and happy, but this time, it didnt quite seem to meet his eyes. "Nice to meet the both of you!" He smiled.

(Oh nonono thats a nasty thing to do I would never do that! Except to say its really good!)
art_shop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41