Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The hunt (pm me to sign up)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@Alledowaya I was reading ahead, but I didn't think I had anything to add, sorry! You can go ahead, I'll pop in when Ingwaz has an opening(And an actually useful entrance)
@Alledowaya I was reading ahead, but I didn't think I had anything to add, sorry! You can go ahead, I'll pop in when Ingwaz has an opening(And an actually useful entrance)
giphy.gif
(Oh! OK I didn't realize haha, I like doing that sometimes as well so you're good :3 and @comic1sans I'm not upset or anything ;-; I'm just not active as often as I would like to be... I'll also edit this post to be my rp post once I've cleaned up my apartment from hubby's black Friday adventure XD)

Edit:

Night shifted awkwardly, he had not expected the Guardian to let Shantor go, the Manticore stood outside the ring banging on it lightly to see if he could help. Night put a paw on the invisible barrier, looking at Shantor, he knew he had done wrong while under the pursuasion of his shade, and had even become a little addicted to the power it gave him. The blue guardian watched him and said, "Let me help you." Squinting untrustingly, he took a few steps forward, kind of blocking his familiar even outside the runes. "And how would you help me? The knowledge I have on the shade inside me say I cannot live if he leaves. If you destroy him, I will die. Or has he been lieing to me and you know a way to help...?" His mind was nearly going haywire, the shade he harbored was clamoring to take over and destroy the Guardian, but Night wouldn't let him. He shook his head and focused on what the Guardian said next.
(Oh! OK I didn't realize haha, I like doing that sometimes as well so you're good :3 and @comic1sans I'm not upset or anything ;-; I'm just not active as often as I would like to be... I'll also edit this post to be my rp post once I've cleaned up my apartment from hubby's black Friday adventure XD)

Edit:

Night shifted awkwardly, he had not expected the Guardian to let Shantor go, the Manticore stood outside the ring banging on it lightly to see if he could help. Night put a paw on the invisible barrier, looking at Shantor, he knew he had done wrong while under the pursuasion of his shade, and had even become a little addicted to the power it gave him. The blue guardian watched him and said, "Let me help you." Squinting untrustingly, he took a few steps forward, kind of blocking his familiar even outside the runes. "And how would you help me? The knowledge I have on the shade inside me say I cannot live if he leaves. If you destroy him, I will die. Or has he been lieing to me and you know a way to help...?" His mind was nearly going haywire, the shade he harbored was clamoring to take over and destroy the Guardian, but Night wouldn't let him. He shook his head and focused on what the Guardian said next.
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
"It lied, thats what it does." He started slowly walking toward the imperial. "I can not only destroy it, but I can remove any and all trace of it, returning you to the dragon you were." His expression was soft, but he didn't let his guard down. He could see the shade trying to break free, and if it did he would have to be ready. "But you have to let me. It will be less painful on both of us if you do it willingly."
"It lied, thats what it does." He started slowly walking toward the imperial. "I can not only destroy it, but I can remove any and all trace of it, returning you to the dragon you were." His expression was soft, but he didn't let his guard down. He could see the shade trying to break free, and if it did he would have to be ready. "But you have to let me. It will be less painful on both of us if you do it willingly."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Ara was.... still not quite sure why she's here. She took a slow step backwards, still clutching her spear in readiness.

"You don't feel like a normal Shade-driven dragon," she ventured, looking at Night.
Ara was.... still not quite sure why she's here. She took a slow step backwards, still clutching her spear in readiness.

"You don't feel like a normal Shade-driven dragon," she ventured, looking at Night.
TTbPXX8.png
Sans reached out with with his magic and established a mental link with Ara. 'listen kid,' he said over the link, 'the seal won't hold you, you can leave any time you want. Back out before you get hurt. If this guy loses the mental battle he is having right now things could get ugly. I don't need the death of another would be hero on my claws.'
Sans reached out with with his magic and established a mental link with Ara. 'listen kid,' he said over the link, 'the seal won't hold you, you can leave any time you want. Back out before you get hurt. If this guy loses the mental battle he is having right now things could get ugly. I don't need the death of another would be hero on my claws.'
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Eun growled at Sans. Ara shushed her.

'Thank you for your concern,' she replied, 'but I've been fighting these dragons since I was a hatchling. I will not allow another dragon to get hurt in the pursuit of justice on a dragon I should be dealing with.'
Eun growled at Sans. Ara shushed her.

'Thank you for your concern,' she replied, 'but I've been fighting these dragons since I was a hatchling. I will not allow another dragon to get hurt in the pursuit of justice on a dragon I should be dealing with.'
TTbPXX8.png
'youre out of your league here kid. But I warned you. Its up to you whether or not you head it ' and with that, he severed the link.
'youre out of your league here kid. But I warned you. Its up to you whether or not you head it ' and with that, he severed the link.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Night became lightly nauseous, his shade had never fought as hard as he did now, making his mind almost boil with the raucous. He watched the Guardian step forward and he seemed to be focused on the nocturne beside him. Looking at her she looked as if she had been insulted, and he took this as a note of warning. Feeling the shade in him pull his mind away even further, Night lay on the ground almost submissively towards the blue dragon, "get him from me and I'll help in this quest for the cure." He laid his head on the ground and pulled the shade into his mind so as to make it easier than digging it out of his body. Night looked up to the blue dragon and saw he looked almost kind, like he could be a friend.
Night became lightly nauseous, his shade had never fought as hard as he did now, making his mind almost boil with the raucous. He watched the Guardian step forward and he seemed to be focused on the nocturne beside him. Looking at her she looked as if she had been insulted, and he took this as a note of warning. Feeling the shade in him pull his mind away even further, Night lay on the ground almost submissively towards the blue dragon, "get him from me and I'll help in this quest for the cure." He laid his head on the ground and pulled the shade into his mind so as to make it easier than digging it out of his body. Night looked up to the blue dragon and saw he looked almost kind, like he could be a friend.
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
Sans nodded. A ring of runes circled his wrist has he placed his claw on the imperials forehead. His left eye glowed with power as he began chanting. The runes on his wrist began to pulse as he slowly pulled his claw away from the imperial. A writhing, what could only be described as black goo, slowly extracting from the imperial.
Sans nodded. A ring of runes circled his wrist has he placed his claw on the imperials forehead. His left eye glowed with power as he began chanting. The runes on his wrist began to pulse as he slowly pulled his claw away from the imperial. A writhing, what could only be described as black goo, slowly extracting from the imperial.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Ingwaz watched as, as opposed to a fight, the imperial appeared to submit to the guardian without any blows being exchanged. He saw the same black good that had been in the spiral be pulled from the imperial, and Ingwaz's grip on the reach he was hiding behind tightened.
Ingwaz watched as, as opposed to a fight, the imperial appeared to submit to the guardian without any blows being exchanged. He saw the same black good that had been in the spiral be pulled from the imperial, and Ingwaz's grip on the reach he was hiding behind tightened.
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27