Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The hunt (pm me to sign up)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Ingwaz you useless stalker

Slipping breathlessly back behind the reach, Ingwaz slowed his breathing on reflex. They had sharp ears, and the little one was awful quick to grab her spear. Stay clear of her, then. He had the sinking feeling that the golden dragon wouldn't be as...Lenient as the guardian.
Ingwaz you useless stalker

Slipping breathlessly back behind the reach, Ingwaz slowed his breathing on reflex. They had sharp ears, and the little one was awful quick to grab her spear. Stay clear of her, then. He had the sinking feeling that the golden dragon wouldn't be as...Lenient as the guardian.
giphy.gif
"Ok, times up" He said to himself, standing and slowly walking into the imperial's field of vision.
"Ok, times up" He said to himself, standing and slowly walking into the imperial's field of vision.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The imperial just wasn't having a calm day, his shade reared up in his head when he saw the Guardian come out of the shadows. A small, light hiss came from Night's mouth, not knowingredients what this... this shade hunter wanted, he never had time to check his books to see what he was. His shade obviously hated him but should Nightwing hate him too just because of that? Seemed as if this dragon knew how to rid Night of his blackness if anything.
The imperial just wasn't having a calm day, his shade reared up in his head when he saw the Guardian come out of the shadows. A small, light hiss came from Night's mouth, not knowingredients what this... this shade hunter wanted, he never had time to check his books to see what he was. His shade obviously hated him but should Nightwing hate him too just because of that? Seemed as if this dragon knew how to rid Night of his blackness if anything.
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
He stopped about 100 yards away. His left iris was glowing purple scanning the imperial and sizing up the power of the shade he was harbouring. He frowned, he had seen this shade before, or more accurately, seen this shades magical signature before. He could infect others he mouthed silently. He also seemed to be afraid. He could tell the imperial knew nothing about him and decided to use this to his advantage. He widened his stance and let out a roar. A light blue orthodox appeared on the ground beneath him and slowly made its way outward, surrounding the three dragons and the manticore. When it had reached the other end of the clearing it stopped growing and a ring of runes began forming around it. "None may enter and none may leave." he growled out. He didn't have to pull the orthodox out for the spiral because he far outmatched it. He wasn't going to take that chance with the imperial.
He stopped about 100 yards away. His left iris was glowing purple scanning the imperial and sizing up the power of the shade he was harbouring. He frowned, he had seen this shade before, or more accurately, seen this shades magical signature before. He could infect others he mouthed silently. He also seemed to be afraid. He could tell the imperial knew nothing about him and decided to use this to his advantage. He widened his stance and let out a roar. A light blue orthodox appeared on the ground beneath him and slowly made its way outward, surrounding the three dragons and the manticore. When it had reached the other end of the clearing it stopped growing and a ring of runes began forming around it. "None may enter and none may leave." he growled out. He didn't have to pull the orthodox out for the spiral because he far outmatched it. He wasn't going to take that chance with the imperial.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Oh. It's this *******, Eun growled, once again stepping into and settling in Ara's body.

Ara truly did draw her spear this time. She reared up on her back legs, using her wings to balance herself, clutched the spear close to her chest in readinesss and glanced between the Guardian and the Imperial.
Oh. It's this *******, Eun growled, once again stepping into and settling in Ara's body.

Ara truly did draw her spear this time. She reared up on her back legs, using her wings to balance herself, clutched the spear close to her chest in readinesss and glanced between the Guardian and the Imperial.
TTbPXX8.png
Ihwaz and Algiz? Ingwaz wondered how they knew such an ability and studied it, grateful that he was left on the outside of the summoned cage. The combination was effectively encasing the three in what had to become a battle, right? They were strong runes, hard to break if you didn't cast them. He worriedly wondered if only one dragon would be escaping alive.
Ihwaz and Algiz? Ingwaz wondered how they knew such an ability and studied it, grateful that he was left on the outside of the summoned cage. The combination was effectively encasing the three in what had to become a battle, right? They were strong runes, hard to break if you didn't cast them. He worriedly wondered if only one dragon would be escaping alive.
giphy.gif
(Oh geez... sorry, my working hours are weird XD)

Night stood to his full height, on his hind legs he looked very menacing to others. Growling towards the Guardian, "what is this? Let us go immediately!" He shouted at the blue dragon. Looking down at the runes behind him running towards the other male and around them all, he noticed that these would be nearly impossible to break without necessary measures, of which he had no time for. 'I can help you." Ancient voice in his head started, sounding just like as if a snake had words, 'i can break free!' It said in his mind, setting him nearly wanting the power that shade could give him to break free. But looking down, he saw the scared eyes of his Manticore, Shantor was watching him, looking back at the guardian and hissing. The blue dragon had scared his shantor, and currently that's all that mattered. Purposefully standing still and taking a deep breathe, he mentally willed the shade down as far as possible, nearly imperceptible to others. "Let him go." He said calmly to the blue guardian, I don't know or care what you want but you've been following me not him, so he leaves safe."
(Oh geez... sorry, my working hours are weird XD)

Night stood to his full height, on his hind legs he looked very menacing to others. Growling towards the Guardian, "what is this? Let us go immediately!" He shouted at the blue dragon. Looking down at the runes behind him running towards the other male and around them all, he noticed that these would be nearly impossible to break without necessary measures, of which he had no time for. 'I can help you." Ancient voice in his head started, sounding just like as if a snake had words, 'i can break free!' It said in his mind, setting him nearly wanting the power that shade could give him to break free. But looking down, he saw the scared eyes of his Manticore, Shantor was watching him, looking back at the guardian and hissing. The blue dragon had scared his shantor, and currently that's all that mattered. Purposefully standing still and taking a deep breathe, he mentally willed the shade down as far as possible, nearly imperceptible to others. "Let him go." He said calmly to the blue guardian, I don't know or care what you want but you've been following me not him, so he leaves safe."
He stopped. "So be it," He said, his voice sencire. He understood the bond between dragon and familiar. And if that bond could let the imperial force back a shade then he would respect that bond. With a wave of his claw the familiar vanshied and reappeared outside the seal he had created. He may have just guaranteed the death of someone within the seal, but if the innocent life of the familiar could be spared, it was a risk worth taking. "You are half right, I am here for the shade, not you. If death can be avoided, I will make sure it is." He said, locking eyes with the imperial. "Let me help you."
He stopped. "So be it," He said, his voice sencire. He understood the bond between dragon and familiar. And if that bond could let the imperial force back a shade then he would respect that bond. With a wave of his claw the familiar vanshied and reappeared outside the seal he had created. He may have just guaranteed the death of someone within the seal, but if the innocent life of the familiar could be spared, it was a risk worth taking. "You are half right, I am here for the shade, not you. If death can be avoided, I will make sure it is." He said, locking eyes with the imperial. "Let me help you."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Ara blinked between the Imperial and the Guardian, still clutching her spear. So.... the familiar was out, the Spiral was out.

"Uuuu.... why am I in here, again?" she asked timidly, sizing up her odd. She could probably take on the Imperial. The Guardian might be more difficult - she couldn't quite read his power. Both at once would be impossible.
Ara blinked between the Imperial and the Guardian, still clutching her spear. So.... the familiar was out, the Spiral was out.

"Uuuu.... why am I in here, again?" she asked timidly, sizing up her odd. She could probably take on the Imperial. The Guardian might be more difficult - she couldn't quite read his power. Both at once would be impossible.
TTbPXX8.png
@Comic1sans
(I don't really like leaving others behind in an rp ... we're still kinda waiting for @Crookedhalo1109 so they can join up :) I did read what was here I was just waiting for them to make a reply. That and it's currently 2:40 am on black friday.)
@Comic1sans
(I don't really like leaving others behind in an rp ... we're still kinda waiting for @Crookedhalo1109 so they can join up :) I did read what was here I was just waiting for them to make a reply. That and it's currently 2:40 am on black friday.)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27