Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The hunt (pm me to sign up)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Ingwaz nodded resolutely.

"Not much of one, I'm afraid, but I'll do my best." He dropped a few feet in the air, waiting for Elesis to lead the way to the source of the magic siphon. Ara was a shade hunter, if he remembered correctly. If it's what he's afraid of there may be nothing he can do, besides slow it down.
Ingwaz nodded resolutely.

"Not much of one, I'm afraid, but I'll do my best." He dropped a few feet in the air, waiting for Elesis to lead the way to the source of the magic siphon. Ara was a shade hunter, if he remembered correctly. If it's what he's afraid of there may be nothing he can do, besides slow it down.
giphy.gif
Putz and Rosie had run for quite some time now, through the rocky plains then deep into the heart of the forest.

"Putz, stay here, rest. I'll be back with something for us to eat," Rosie spoke to him and licked the top on his head before darting away into the woods to hunt.

Putz remained alone, looking around warily for any signs of another dragon or his sister. His wings shuffled nervously and he laid low to the ground, blending into a large flat rock for protection. He was glad this place had rocks like home did. The thought made him feel empty, home... Where he no longer belonged.
Putz and Rosie had run for quite some time now, through the rocky plains then deep into the heart of the forest.

"Putz, stay here, rest. I'll be back with something for us to eat," Rosie spoke to him and licked the top on his head before darting away into the woods to hunt.

Putz remained alone, looking around warily for any signs of another dragon or his sister. His wings shuffled nervously and he laid low to the ground, blending into a large flat rock for protection. He was glad this place had rocks like home did. The thought made him feel empty, home... Where he no longer belonged.
Elesis glided over the forest, checking momentarily to make sure Ingwaz was still there, then returning to her search for whatever was sapping her magic. Her body, used to the unnatural warmth of flame running through her veins, was starting to grow colder, and she shivered unintentionally before steadying herself again in the air.

She probably shouldn't be flying, now that she thought about it, just in case the force got stronger. She paused in midair.

"We're dropping down to the ground. Less dangerous for whatever this is," she called back to Ingwaz, and then swooped down to land at the edge of the treeline.
Elesis glided over the forest, checking momentarily to make sure Ingwaz was still there, then returning to her search for whatever was sapping her magic. Her body, used to the unnatural warmth of flame running through her veins, was starting to grow colder, and she shivered unintentionally before steadying herself again in the air.

She probably shouldn't be flying, now that she thought about it, just in case the force got stronger. She paused in midair.

"We're dropping down to the ground. Less dangerous for whatever this is," she called back to Ingwaz, and then swooped down to land at the edge of the treeline.
TTbPXX8.png
Ingwaz followed close behind, golden symbols flaring with his emotions. He glided down to land next to Elesis, shaking out his wings from the extended flight before folding them at his sides. He sniffed at the air, recoiling a bit from an acrid taste. What kind of thing steals a dragon's magic? Probably something he doesn't want to meet.

"Are you alright?" He asked. She was looking a bit dull, maybe tired? He idly wondered what happened when magic was depleted from a dragon's veins.
Ingwaz followed close behind, golden symbols flaring with his emotions. He glided down to land next to Elesis, shaking out his wings from the extended flight before folding them at his sides. He sniffed at the air, recoiling a bit from an acrid taste. What kind of thing steals a dragon's magic? Probably something he doesn't want to meet.

"Are you alright?" He asked. She was looking a bit dull, maybe tired? He idly wondered what happened when magic was depleted from a dragon's veins.
giphy.gif
Putz laid his head low, sensing other dragons nearby and tried to stay somehow more still than he already was. He was wishing that Rosie was coming would come back quicker, there was more than one dragon and he was weak.

Rosie had continued to hunt, able to catch a few morsels of food, enough to fill their bellies. She too had sensed the dragons, darting through the trees quickly but carefully to get to her brother before they did.
Putz laid his head low, sensing other dragons nearby and tried to stay somehow more still than he already was. He was wishing that Rosie was coming would come back quicker, there was more than one dragon and he was weak.

Rosie had continued to hunt, able to catch a few morsels of food, enough to fill their bellies. She too had sensed the dragons, darting through the trees quickly but carefully to get to her brother before they did.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27