Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The hunt (pm me to sign up)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@crookedhalo1109 @comic1sans @Blazingsnark

The dark imperial was headed towards the arcane region, listening behind him was the sounds of the fast flapping of wings. To him it sounded either nocturne or fae, as Coatls had a distinct flush sound with their feathers. Unhindered by the creature behind him, his curiosity overcame him and he decided to look. His longer neck swung around to see a golden nocturne headed his way along with theveryone blue guardian following behind, almost frantically trying to get the younger one away. The big black Dragon was concerned, he had not met this kind of dragon before, the kind that hunts whatever is inside him, but he definitely didn't want to get caught. The power of his shade was tremendous, and it let him call other shades to dragons for his experiment to find another who could control the shades. His head was burning from his roar and placating the shade inside, it's tiny shrieks of rage when he turned his head to look at the blue guardian again made his head hurt. With a snarl he shifted his wings to fly his body above the dark clouds. Hiding himself fairly well in one, he darted off in a different direction from where he was going. Hopefully his childhood as a mirror will pay off in helping him hide, even in the clouds.
@crookedhalo1109 @comic1sans @Blazingsnark

The dark imperial was headed towards the arcane region, listening behind him was the sounds of the fast flapping of wings. To him it sounded either nocturne or fae, as Coatls had a distinct flush sound with their feathers. Unhindered by the creature behind him, his curiosity overcame him and he decided to look. His longer neck swung around to see a golden nocturne headed his way along with theveryone blue guardian following behind, almost frantically trying to get the younger one away. The big black Dragon was concerned, he had not met this kind of dragon before, the kind that hunts whatever is inside him, but he definitely didn't want to get caught. The power of his shade was tremendous, and it let him call other shades to dragons for his experiment to find another who could control the shades. His head was burning from his roar and placating the shade inside, it's tiny shrieks of rage when he turned his head to look at the blue guardian again made his head hurt. With a snarl he shifted his wings to fly his body above the dark clouds. Hiding himself fairly well in one, he darted off in a different direction from where he was going. Hopefully his childhood as a mirror will pay off in helping him hide, even in the clouds.
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@blazingsnark @Crookedhalo1109 @Alledowaya
He didn't have time for this. He looked up to see the imprial fly into the clouds. "You aren't getting away that easily." He said before flapping his wings and flying into the clouds himself. He shifted his vision to see the trail of dark magic left behind. The imperial must not know how he did things. He shotoff in the new direction. "If you feel you have something to hide be afraid, be very afraid!" He called out to the Imp.
He didn't have time for this. He looked up to see the imprial fly into the clouds. "You aren't getting away that easily." He said before flapping his wings and flying into the clouds himself. He shifted his vision to see the trail of dark magic left behind. The imperial must not know how he did things. He shotoff in the new direction. "If you feel you have something to hide be afraid, be very afraid!" He called out to the Imp.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Ara flicked her wings and shot up into the clouds, blinking down at the Guardian. Hmm. There was some power about him that even Eun couldn't identify...?

Curious, she kept an eye on him, asking Eun to keep track of the Imperial. With a bit of grumbling - oh, sure, use one of the most powerful spirits in Sornieth as your personal paranormal scout - Eun obliged.
Ara flicked her wings and shot up into the clouds, blinking down at the Guardian. Hmm. There was some power about him that even Eun couldn't identify...?

Curious, she kept an eye on him, asking Eun to keep track of the Imperial. With a bit of grumbling - oh, sure, use one of the most powerful spirits in Sornieth as your personal paranormal scout - Eun obliged.
TTbPXX8.png
Sans looked behind him to see if the imperial had backtracked and saw a flash of gold. "Darn it kid, learn when things are out of your leuge." He mubbled to himself before turning and hovering in front of the golden nocturne. "Stop right there kid." He said, using his magic to broadcast the message into her mind. He would have time to worry about the imperial later.
Sans looked behind him to see if the imperial had backtracked and saw a flash of gold. "Darn it kid, learn when things are out of your leuge." He mubbled to himself before turning and hovering in front of the golden nocturne. "Stop right there kid." He said, using his magic to broadcast the message into her mind. He would have time to worry about the imperial later.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(I am also subscribed to this, yall don't have to write my overly complicated name anymore XD who else is subscribed?) @Blazingsnark @crookedhalo1109 @comic1sans

His senses being dulled by the clouds, he flew by sound and scent instead of sight, he decided his best bet would be to hide in the Tangled Wood, and hopefully find a hole to hide his shade touched self in. His ears flung back as he heard the guardians guttural yell at him, "If you feel you have something to hide be afraid, be very afraid!" Was his choice of words. Denying the other male conversation, he roared a warning to the dragon and stretched his wings to their limits, going faster than normal dragons while he used the power of the shade he kept locked away to send him drastically faster. He needed the Tangled Wood to help hide him soon, so that the power used to fly him faster wasnt wasted. The scraggly branches and scented plants made the perfect place to hide any dragon, even his enemies following him. A soft landing on stone made no tracks as he crawled along the ruins into the dense brush, hiding himself and shoving his shade deep inside so it didn't make anymore noise.
(I am also subscribed to this, yall don't have to write my overly complicated name anymore XD who else is subscribed?) @Blazingsnark @crookedhalo1109 @comic1sans

His senses being dulled by the clouds, he flew by sound and scent instead of sight, he decided his best bet would be to hide in the Tangled Wood, and hopefully find a hole to hide his shade touched self in. His ears flung back as he heard the guardians guttural yell at him, "If you feel you have something to hide be afraid, be very afraid!" Was his choice of words. Denying the other male conversation, he roared a warning to the dragon and stretched his wings to their limits, going faster than normal dragons while he used the power of the shade he kept locked away to send him drastically faster. He needed the Tangled Wood to help hide him soon, so that the power used to fly him faster wasnt wasted. The scraggly branches and scented plants made the perfect place to hide any dragon, even his enemies following him. A soft landing on stone made no tracks as he crawled along the ruins into the dense brush, hiding himself and shoving his shade deep inside so it didn't make anymore noise.
(Since it looks like everyone else is subbed, I'll go ahead and sub too)

Ingwaz followed the enchanting golden glow and the intimidating guardian, not bothering to turn back to his clan. Not when there was something much more interesting afoot. Call it foolish, but he'd always wanted to experience something like the exploits of those heroes he'd read about in the scrolls the clan sometimes traded in, being part of the adventure. He'd even learned rune casting to do so, not that it did him much good in the end. He flew after them, low to the treetops, and managed to keep up despite his pearl weighing him down. The thing was always a hindrance, but he just couldn't manage to get rid of it, and the smooth surface was now marred with choppy rune carvings. A warning roar from ahead of them had him faltering for only a second before continuing, putting on a burst of speed to make up for the distance he lost. Was this another thing like the one in the spiral, he wondered? Or perhaps these two were partners, bona fide monster hunters searching for fairy tale antagonists. The possible explanations were making him giddy, and he let a grin spread across his face as the adrenaline gave him strength to keep up with the dragons overhead.
(Since it looks like everyone else is subbed, I'll go ahead and sub too)

Ingwaz followed the enchanting golden glow and the intimidating guardian, not bothering to turn back to his clan. Not when there was something much more interesting afoot. Call it foolish, but he'd always wanted to experience something like the exploits of those heroes he'd read about in the scrolls the clan sometimes traded in, being part of the adventure. He'd even learned rune casting to do so, not that it did him much good in the end. He flew after them, low to the treetops, and managed to keep up despite his pearl weighing him down. The thing was always a hindrance, but he just couldn't manage to get rid of it, and the smooth surface was now marred with choppy rune carvings. A warning roar from ahead of them had him faltering for only a second before continuing, putting on a burst of speed to make up for the distance he lost. Was this another thing like the one in the spiral, he wondered? Or perhaps these two were partners, bona fide monster hunters searching for fairy tale antagonists. The possible explanations were making him giddy, and he let a grin spread across his face as the adrenaline gave him strength to keep up with the dragons overhead.
giphy.gif
((Sorry, I may not be able to respond as often as y'all~))

Ara blinked at the Guardian. Eun'a presence ruffled up in offended dignity, nine ethereal fox tails waving around Ara's own.

Ara silently tried to shush Eun. Eun, being herself, did not shush.

"And who are you to tell me to stop dispensing justice?" she asked, using Ara's voice. "I am the Sakra Devanam, host of the amazing fox spirit Eun and last of Clan Fahrmann. I assure you, I can take care of myself."
((Sorry, I may not be able to respond as often as y'all~))

Ara blinked at the Guardian. Eun'a presence ruffled up in offended dignity, nine ethereal fox tails waving around Ara's own.

Ara silently tried to shush Eun. Eun, being herself, did not shush.

"And who are you to tell me to stop dispensing justice?" she asked, using Ara's voice. "I am the Sakra Devanam, host of the amazing fox spirit Eun and last of Clan Fahrmann. I assure you, I can take care of myself."
TTbPXX8.png
"No one likes some one who talks in the thrid person kitsune, and I asked the kid." He rubbed his forhead out of frustration "listen small fry, I have been at this longer than you've even existed, I am talking to you here as well 'amazing fox spirit Eun', and THAT," he pointed over his shoulder in the direction the imperial wnet, "is not your run of the mill shade and is way outside your power level."
"No one likes some one who talks in the thrid person kitsune, and I asked the kid." He rubbed his forhead out of frustration "listen small fry, I have been at this longer than you've even existed, I am talking to you here as well 'amazing fox spirit Eun', and THAT," he pointed over his shoulder in the direction the imperial wnet, "is not your run of the mill shade and is way outside your power level."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Hiding in the underbrush, Night pulled his giant body into a coil, almost like a snake. He listened and waited for something to make a sound, or for someone to land, but there was nothing. He was safe, for the time being, and very slowly and carefully he made his was through the forest, leaving no trail (other than the magic one cause he still doesn't know about it yet) or sign of his passing. He traveled to the arcane region through stealth and cunning, without seeing another soul. Home at last, he greeted his Manticore Screamer named Shantor with a hug, and set out to make Shantor something to eat.
Hiding in the underbrush, Night pulled his giant body into a coil, almost like a snake. He listened and waited for something to make a sound, or for someone to land, but there was nothing. He was safe, for the time being, and very slowly and carefully he made his was through the forest, leaving no trail (other than the magic one cause he still doesn't know about it yet) or sign of his passing. He traveled to the arcane region through stealth and cunning, without seeing another soul. Home at last, he greeted his Manticore Screamer named Shantor with a hug, and set out to make Shantor something to eat.
Aww....he has a soft spot for his familiar. That can only help his case for recovery.
"Listen, if you two want to follow me, fine, go right ahead, but if you value bth your sanity and your life, go home." He said before rocketing off, resumeing his pursuit. After a moment a sonic boom echoed thugh the clouds.
It took a bit for sans to pick up the trail again but he did. He made much faster time over the scarred wasteland then the imperial and made it to arcane tterritory with time to spare as he had no care of going unseen. He landed with a loud thud, a smoking creater forming around him.
Aww....he has a soft spot for his familiar. That can only help his case for recovery.
"Listen, if you two want to follow me, fine, go right ahead, but if you value bth your sanity and your life, go home." He said before rocketing off, resumeing his pursuit. After a moment a sonic boom echoed thugh the clouds.
It took a bit for sans to pick up the trail again but he did. He made much faster time over the scarred wasteland then the imperial and made it to arcane tterritory with time to spare as he had no care of going unseen. He landed with a loud thud, a smoking creater forming around him.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27