Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IT WILL NOT DIE! Warrior RP (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 226 227
(sounds good to me!
And lol, Lynx, when I first read his/her name, at first I thought it was Fadin-Grain :D)
(sounds good to me!
And lol, Lynx, when I first read his/her name, at first I thought it was Fadin-Grain :D)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Name: Applepaw Age: 9 moons Gender: Tom Rank: Apprentice Appearance: [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3476/3295231508_5144aba250.jpg[/img] Personality: Eh.. I'll work on it later..
Name: Applepaw
Appearance:
3295231508_5144aba250.jpg
Personality: Eh.. I'll work on it later..
FRT +3

They became the King and Queen of Gotham City.
She was crazier than him, and more fearless.. she was his queen and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
((@WillowtheWisp Lol! I have to go soon, so i'll just rp one time right now!))
Hollypaw-
Hollypaw worked hard, shaping the nest carefully with her paws, weaving in the feathers she had brought. After awhile, she stepped back and looked at her handiwork. The nest was crudely shaped, but it did look comfortable enough, with feathers and twigs sticking out at random places. 'Better test it, to make sure it is comfortable.' Hollypaw thought deviously. She hopped into the nest relaxing. TO Hollypaw, at least, the den was super soft. "Yep! This nest is perfect!" She said out loud.

Fadingrain-
Fadingrain stared at the commotion going on, Nightclaw just walked in- bleeding! She(I'll just use she for now) knew that Stormfeather had gone out to aquire what the noise was all about. It must have been a brutal fight. She rushed up to Nightclaw, and said, "What happened? Are you ok? Can I help you? Sorry if i'm overwhelming, just say stop and i'll go." Fadingrain spoke so fast her mind could barely keep up with what she had spoke.
((@WillowtheWisp Lol! I have to go soon, so i'll just rp one time right now!))
Hollypaw-
Hollypaw worked hard, shaping the nest carefully with her paws, weaving in the feathers she had brought. After awhile, she stepped back and looked at her handiwork. The nest was crudely shaped, but it did look comfortable enough, with feathers and twigs sticking out at random places. 'Better test it, to make sure it is comfortable.' Hollypaw thought deviously. She hopped into the nest relaxing. TO Hollypaw, at least, the den was super soft. "Yep! This nest is perfect!" She said out loud.

Fadingrain-
Fadingrain stared at the commotion going on, Nightclaw just walked in- bleeding! She(I'll just use she for now) knew that Stormfeather had gone out to aquire what the noise was all about. It must have been a brutal fight. She rushed up to Nightclaw, and said, "What happened? Are you ok? Can I help you? Sorry if i'm overwhelming, just say stop and i'll go." Fadingrain spoke so fast her mind could barely keep up with what she had spoke.
(( Willow for leader! And subscribed! And it's going to be great with more cats, I'm not sure right now if I should add in another character cause Larkheart is a bit of a handful Heh. If I do it'll probably be an older mentor for the new apprentices. I'm glad we're keeping it going!

We should probably repost our entries so Spider knows who each of us are C:

Who is playing Amberfur again? I don't remember seeing her character once. ))

Larkheart looked at her suspiciously before letting out a huff.
"Fineee. I'll go with the runt. You better get my Marigold!" In truth he wasn't disappointed, the little apprentice saved his hide possibly twice today, earning her enough respect for her size. Doesn't mean he wasn't going to push her around. Larkheart trotted past her leaving a thin trail of blood.
"Try to keep up yeah?" He said with a classic grin and a tail held high.
"That flea brain Nightclaw might of ruined my pelt. I sure showed him, fox dung with a temper. Hey, is your paw okay?"
(( Willow for leader! And subscribed! And it's going to be great with more cats, I'm not sure right now if I should add in another character cause Larkheart is a bit of a handful Heh. If I do it'll probably be an older mentor for the new apprentices. I'm glad we're keeping it going!

We should probably repost our entries so Spider knows who each of us are C:

Who is playing Amberfur again? I don't remember seeing her character once. ))

Larkheart looked at her suspiciously before letting out a huff.
"Fineee. I'll go with the runt. You better get my Marigold!" In truth he wasn't disappointed, the little apprentice saved his hide possibly twice today, earning her enough respect for her size. Doesn't mean he wasn't going to push her around. Larkheart trotted past her leaving a thin trail of blood.
"Try to keep up yeah?" He said with a classic grin and a tail held high.
"That flea brain Nightclaw might of ruined my pelt. I sure showed him, fox dung with a temper. Hey, is your paw okay?"
CLIQUE_SIG_BANNER_5_LAVENDER.png
(yeah, I totally know the feeling! I don't know if I can manage another character AND Lightpaw! And yeah, I was having too much fun with this RP to let it go down the drain. :P)

Lightpaw rolled her pretty green eyes at his comments, before blinking them in astonishment at his apparent concern for her paw.
"F-Fine," she stammered, staring at him, and ending up walking straight into a ditch.
"Oof," she muttered. I'm so accident-prone...
She bounded out of the den, her face burning.
She shook her pelt self-consciously, feeling uncharacteristically shy.
"How's your side?" she asked, sniffing it with concern painting her features.
It really did look nasty...
"Echopaw will fix you up," she added confidently, not waiting for his response. Still, a thorn of worry pierced her hide.
He better be alright... Or else I'll beat him up.
She snorted.
And get clawed ears if I tried...
(yeah, I totally know the feeling! I don't know if I can manage another character AND Lightpaw! And yeah, I was having too much fun with this RP to let it go down the drain. :P)

Lightpaw rolled her pretty green eyes at his comments, before blinking them in astonishment at his apparent concern for her paw.
"F-Fine," she stammered, staring at him, and ending up walking straight into a ditch.
"Oof," she muttered. I'm so accident-prone...
She bounded out of the den, her face burning.
She shook her pelt self-consciously, feeling uncharacteristically shy.
"How's your side?" she asked, sniffing it with concern painting her features.
It really did look nasty...
"Echopaw will fix you up," she added confidently, not waiting for his response. Still, a thorn of worry pierced her hide.
He better be alright... Or else I'll beat him up.
She snorted.
And get clawed ears if I tried...

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
((I might make another character if things seem too unbalanced with warriors/apprentices or males/females but anyway... Do you mean repost our character profiles Clique?))

Nightclaw shrank back a little from Fadingrain's torrent of questions, overwhelmed and a little embarrassed. He curled his tail tighter around him. Of course, now he couldn't avoid confessing what he'd done. "Ah, well... I got into a bit of an argument with Larkheart and it... spun out of control," he mewed tentatively, trying to gauge how she'd react. "Echopaw is in charge here. You should probably ask her what to do."
((I might make another character if things seem too unbalanced with warriors/apprentices or males/females but anyway... Do you mean repost our character profiles Clique?))

Nightclaw shrank back a little from Fadingrain's torrent of questions, overwhelmed and a little embarrassed. He curled his tail tighter around him. Of course, now he couldn't avoid confessing what he'd done. "Ah, well... I got into a bit of an argument with Larkheart and it... spun out of control," he mewed tentatively, trying to gauge how she'd react. "Echopaw is in charge here. You should probably ask her what to do."
croppedsig.png
(( Yeah, and to get a gauge on how many toms/she-cats and apprentices/warriors there are, we can try and get an even match. I'll probably edit my first post on this thread and add it there so it's not in the middle of the rp. ))

"At least I got this fighting another cat and not the environment." He said giving a mrrow of laughter.
"You should really watch where you're going, not that a tree had assaulted you and a ditch attempted to make you fresh kill. Maybe cause you're so small." Larkheart joked even though he was feeling weak and sick, the blood loss made everything seem a bit more wobbly than it should.
"It's just a kit scratch. Nightclaw's got nothing on me." Lying he grinned, pacing towards camp.
You look flustered. Are you sure everything's alright?"
Stormfeather better get those marigold petals. I'm getting a feeling we'll need them.
Throughout the events of the day, from jumping in mud to climbing up the ragged oak, her paw had to been exposed. Larkheart was worried for infection, and a rise in temperature was a symptom.
(( Yeah, and to get a gauge on how many toms/she-cats and apprentices/warriors there are, we can try and get an even match. I'll probably edit my first post on this thread and add it there so it's not in the middle of the rp. ))

"At least I got this fighting another cat and not the environment." He said giving a mrrow of laughter.
"You should really watch where you're going, not that a tree had assaulted you and a ditch attempted to make you fresh kill. Maybe cause you're so small." Larkheart joked even though he was feeling weak and sick, the blood loss made everything seem a bit more wobbly than it should.
"It's just a kit scratch. Nightclaw's got nothing on me." Lying he grinned, pacing towards camp.
You look flustered. Are you sure everything's alright?"
Stormfeather better get those marigold petals. I'm getting a feeling we'll need them.
Throughout the events of the day, from jumping in mud to climbing up the ragged oak, her paw had to been exposed. Larkheart was worried for infection, and a rise in temperature was a symptom.
CLIQUE_SIG_BANNER_5_LAVENDER.png
((Sorry for the interruption)) Name- Thistlepaw Age- 10 moons Gender- Male Rank- Apprentice Appearance- [img]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/young-maine-coon-cat-11912853.jpg[/img] Personality- (still a work in progress) Determined, Quick learner, easily excitable and overall easy going Mentor- open
((Sorry for the interruption))
Name- Thistlepaw
Age- 10 moons
Gender- Male
Rank- Apprentice
Appearance- young-maine-****-cat-11912853.jpg
Personality- (still a work in progress) Determined, Quick learner, easily excitable and overall easy going
Mentor- open
+2hrs FR time
(ahahahaha, so many new cats... :D)

Lightpaw blushed.
"I've got a handle on the environment!" she mewed, puffing out her chest in an attempt to look big and strong and not like a slightly undersized apprentice.
Glancing around for something to help prove herself, she spotted a small stream and narrowed her eyes in concentration.
She bounced over to it and wriggled her rear, preparing to jump across.
"See?" she asked, tensing her back legs, springing and-
-slipping on the muddy bank, sliding into the cool water, and let out an involuntary yelp.
Her face turned red.
Of course... Only me...
"I- I meant to do that," she stammered, looking over at Larkheart, face beet-red.
(ahahahaha, so many new cats... :D)

Lightpaw blushed.
"I've got a handle on the environment!" she mewed, puffing out her chest in an attempt to look big and strong and not like a slightly undersized apprentice.
Glancing around for something to help prove herself, she spotted a small stream and narrowed her eyes in concentration.
She bounced over to it and wriggled her rear, preparing to jump across.
"See?" she asked, tensing her back legs, springing and-
-slipping on the muddy bank, sliding into the cool water, and let out an involuntary yelp.
Her face turned red.
Of course... Only me...
"I- I meant to do that," she stammered, looking over at Larkheart, face beet-red.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Stormfeather gave them a curt nod before bounding off to gather the herbs and prey. She gave a small to herself as she heard the two start chatting, becoming friendly quite quickly. As she ran, she decided to pick up the marigold first since it was needed more at this point than the not-so-fresh kill was. She followed the now faint scent of Larkheart's and Nightclaw's blood until she reached the clearing where they had originally fought. She sniffed around and finally found it at the base of a nearby tree. She gently picked them up in mouth, careful not to crush any of the precious plants. As soon as she made sure they were secured, she raced back to camp.
Stormfeather gave them a curt nod before bounding off to gather the herbs and prey. She gave a small to herself as she heard the two start chatting, becoming friendly quite quickly. As she ran, she decided to pick up the marigold first since it was needed more at this point than the not-so-fresh kill was. She followed the now faint scent of Larkheart's and Nightclaw's blood until she reached the clearing where they had originally fought. She sniffed around and finally found it at the base of a nearby tree. She gently picked them up in mouth, careful not to crush any of the precious plants. As soon as she made sure they were secured, she raced back to camp.
+2hrs FR time
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 226 227