Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IT WILL NOT DIE! Warrior RP (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227
[img]http://petradioshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Axel1.jpg [/img] Name: Tumblewhisker Age: 61 moons Gender: Tom Pysical Appearance: An unusually thin and gangly tom who never seems to gain weight. His pelt is usually unkempt, and colored with orange tabby patches. His whiskers are long and tangled. He has one yellow eye; the other lost to a battle with a fox notorious for stalking Dawnclan territory. Though old, if he is prompted he can still box an ear or two with great strength. Personality: Tumblewhisker has never been classified as...normal. He was usually seen as a kit staring at the Stars with wide eyes, and as he grew older it grew into an obsession. Some say he can listen to Starclan, others say the Dark Forest; either way, he remains one of the most mysterious cats in the clan. When he is not under these trances, he is a jolly old tom who loves telling stories and being visited by the apprentices, as he is the only elder he gets lonely often. He has a voracious appetite for such an old cat, and he loves the occasional trip out of camp in the accompaniment of a warrior or two. (Maybe he could fortell a prophecy later on, once we all settle in :o )
Axel1.jpg

Name: Tumblewhisker
Pysical Appearance: An unusually thin and gangly tom who never seems to gain weight. His pelt is usually unkempt, and colored with orange tabby patches. His whiskers are long and tangled. He has one yellow eye; the other lost to a battle with a fox notorious for stalking Dawnclan territory. Though old, if he is prompted he can still box an ear or two with great strength.

Personality: Tumblewhisker has never been classified as...normal. He was usually seen as a kit staring at the Stars with wide eyes, and as he grew older it grew into an obsession. Some say he can listen to Starclan, others say the Dark Forest; either way, he remains one of the most mysterious cats in the clan. When he is not under these trances, he is a jolly old tom who loves telling stories and being visited by the apprentices, as he is the only elder he gets lonely often. He has a voracious appetite for such an old cat, and he loves the occasional trip out of camp in the accompaniment of a warrior or two.

(Maybe he could fortell a prophecy later on, once we all settle in :o )
eHsIhFC.png
(hrm..well, Fawnmask isn't THAT old, nevermind my comment about her being Beestar's kit lol. And i don't know if Nightclaw likes her or not, but even if he does, it isn't such a large gap between them that it would seem weird. She's just a seasoned queen, but not considered middle aged at all. Oh! She could also foster Beestar's kit(s) since she has none at the moment. But only if you're okay with it, of course

Edit: if I make any additional characters, someone slap me. I don't know when to stop lol)
(hrm..well, Fawnmask isn't THAT old, nevermind my comment about her being Beestar's kit lol. And i don't know if Nightclaw likes her or not, but even if he does, it isn't such a large gap between them that it would seem weird. She's just a seasoned queen, but not considered middle aged at all. Oh! She could also foster Beestar's kit(s) since she has none at the moment. But only if you're okay with it, of course

Edit: if I make any additional characters, someone slap me. I don't know when to stop lol)
eHsIhFC.png
(lol, five years for a cat is pretty young :D Though out here it would probably seem older... And sure! We'll say Beestar is pregnant at the moment. I mean, Beestar would probably want to take care of her own kits. :D But when her duties become to much for her to handle while taking care of kits, sure!)
(lol, five years for a cat is pretty young :D Though out here it would probably seem older... And sure! We'll say Beestar is pregnant at the moment. I mean, Beestar would probably want to take care of her own kits. :D But when her duties become to much for her to handle while taking care of kits, sure!)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
(Sweet) Name: Kestrelkit (unless you want a different name) Gender: Male Age: 4 moons Rank: Kit Appearance: [img]https://s21.postimg.org/6v3qnj2jb/k3uqnt.jpg[/img] like this but with a stubby tail Personality: tries his best to make his mom proud, gets spooked often, likes to hide and see if anyone will find him. Sweet.
(Sweet)

Name: Kestrelkit (unless you want a different name)
Appearance: k3uqnt.jpg like this but with a stubby tail
Personality: tries his best to make his mom proud, gets spooked often, likes to hide and see if anyone will find him. Sweet.
VGlYaSx.png
AWWWWW! He's adorable! And sure! Kestrelkit is fine!
AWWWWW! He's adorable! And sure! Kestrelkit is fine!

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
((Hi guys turns out I haven't vanished from the face of the earth! Just the face of FR for a couple weeks due to irl business. I'm still up for playing Amberfur, sorry I left you hanging there WillowtheWisp >.> I had not been keeping up with the story though so I'd need a small recap if anyone's up for it.))
((Hi guys turns out I haven't vanished from the face of the earth! Just the face of FR for a couple weeks due to irl business. I'm still up for playing Amberfur, sorry I left you hanging there WillowtheWisp >.> I had not been keeping up with the story though so I'd need a small recap if anyone's up for it.))
fL0umpy.png6D1E8Ta.png
ranger_sm2_by_xnedra22-d8kgfdf.png
(sure! So basically, Lightpaw, Larkheart, Stormfeather, and Ravensong went on a patrol, where they fought a fox. Larkheart got injured fairly badly from it, and Lightpaw got into a fight with a tree (don't ask :D) and injured her paw. Then Larkheart, Nightclaw, Fawnmask, and Lightpaw all went out into the forest (joined by Hollypaw) where Larkheart provoked Nightclaw into attacking him. Lightpaw went into "I'm-a-little-sasster,-leave-each-other-alone" mode, and both toms got hurt. Now Larkheart is in the forest, bleeding and delirious, while Lightpaw and Stormfeather try to convince him to go back to camp. Oh, and Nightclaw is getting treated by Echopaw in the camp.
That's about where we are! :P)
(sure! So basically, Lightpaw, Larkheart, Stormfeather, and Ravensong went on a patrol, where they fought a fox. Larkheart got injured fairly badly from it, and Lightpaw got into a fight with a tree (don't ask :D) and injured her paw. Then Larkheart, Nightclaw, Fawnmask, and Lightpaw all went out into the forest (joined by Hollypaw) where Larkheart provoked Nightclaw into attacking him. Lightpaw went into "I'm-a-little-sasster,-leave-each-other-alone" mode, and both toms got hurt. Now Larkheart is in the forest, bleeding and delirious, while Lightpaw and Stormfeather try to convince him to go back to camp. Oh, and Nightclaw is getting treated by Echopaw in the camp.
That's about where we are! :P)

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Coolio!)
Coolio!)
VGlYaSx.png
((Just read all of this and I COmpletely agree with it! I'm gonna add a warrior :P)) Name: Fadingrain Gender: Female (Or male if it ends up with too many females XD) Age: 27 moons Rank: Warrior Appearance: [img]http://www.snowyhollowsiberiancats.com/Home_page_pic_2.jpeg[/img] Personality: A highly intelligent thinker, who tends to overthink, and worry about nearly everything. She(or he depending on amount of each gender), she is a gentle, but harsh when she needs to be. Mate/Crush: None yet! Kits: None yet!
((Just read all of this and I COmpletely agree with it! I'm gonna add a warrior :P))
Name: Fadingrain
Gender: Female (Or male if it ends up with too many females XD)
Appearance:
Home_page_pic_2.jpeg

Personality:
A highly intelligent thinker, who tends to overthink, and worry about nearly everything. She(or he depending on amount of each gender), she is a gentle, but harsh when she needs to be.

Mate/Crush: None yet!
Kits: None yet!
((I'm thinking of making a male apprentice. Does that sound alright?))
((I'm thinking of making a male apprentice. Does that sound alright?))
+2hrs FR time
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227