Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IT WILL NOT DIE! Warrior RP (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227
((yeah we should probably lift the one-character rule... also Nightclaw is a warrior!))
((yeah we should probably lift the one-character rule... also Nightclaw is a warrior!))
croppedsig.png
(Oh shoot! I'm so sorry! I'll add him right now! D:)
(Oh shoot! I'm so sorry! I'll add him right now! D:)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
(Fawnmask is a queen; though she's without kits, she permanently helps the kits in camp and helps raise other Queen's kits. Sorry for the correction. I was thinking of adding another male warrior since we seem to have an abundance of toms. Plus, does the person who plays Amberfur still get on?)
(Fawnmask is a queen; though she's without kits, she permanently helps the kits in camp and helps raise other Queen's kits. Sorry for the correction. I was thinking of adding another male warrior since we seem to have an abundance of toms. Plus, does the person who plays Amberfur still get on?)
eHsIhFC.png
Oh, I'm perfectly fine lifting the one cat per rule. I actually like playing multiple characters.. :)
Oh, I'm perfectly fine lifting the one cat per rule. I actually like playing multiple characters.. :)
FRT +3

They became the King and Queen of Gotham City.
She was crazier than him, and more fearless.. she was his queen and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
(Umm, not totally sure about Amberfur. I don't think so. :( Fun fact, Amberfur is Lightpaw's mom, but I'm getting off topic. Heh, ignore me, the little awkward nugget that I am. :P And sorry! I'll fix that!)
(Umm, not totally sure about Amberfur. I don't think so. :( Fun fact, Amberfur is Lightpaw's mom, but I'm getting off topic. Heh, ignore me, the little awkward nugget that I am. :P And sorry! I'll fix that!)

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Yeah, the one cat per person can go. :P I'll probably just stick with Lightpaw for a while longer (possibly) cause she's just so much fun to roleplay. :P
And if no one else wants to do it, I can play the leader. :) I've done it once before, but I'm nooooooot sure how it'll turn out. Accept at your own risk. :D
Yeah, the one cat per person can go. :P I'll probably just stick with Lightpaw for a while longer (possibly) cause she's just so much fun to roleplay. :P
And if no one else wants to do it, I can play the leader. :) I've done it once before, but I'm nooooooot sure how it'll turn out. Accept at your own risk. :D

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
((I'm fine with whoever being leader though I'm sure you'd make quite the interesting leader from what I've seen from Lightpaw :D Also, Stormfeather is a warrior))
((I'm fine with whoever being leader though I'm sure you'd make quite the interesting leader from what I've seen from Lightpaw :D Also, Stormfeather is a warrior))
+2hrs FR time
[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/26286507/tumblr_m22a2x3e9m1qmgxdto1_500_large.jpg[/img] [b]Name: [/b]Badgerpelt [b]Age:[/b] 18 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Tom [b]Rank: [/b]Dawnclan warrior [b]Pysical Appearance: [/b]A large, sturdy tom with a ferocious appetite to match. His pelt is a slick white patched with black. He has large paws and massive shoulders, making him a fair opponent despite him still learning the ropes. He has faint green eyes flecked with yellow. [b] Personality: [/b] Badgerpelt is a boastful warrior with a large presence. He is hard to sway once he has made his mind up, and is very used to being in charge of things among his clanmates. This may cause issues in the future about problems with getting too bossy. Though he is a relatively new warrior, he wishes greatly for an apprentice. Badgerpelt loves hunting and fighting; a classic warrior. [b] History: [/b]A clanborn cat whose sister, Heatherpaw (now Heather), lives with a few other loners outside of clan territory. (May re-vamp this later but...new tom cat finally!)
tumblr_m22a2x3e9m1qmgxdto1_500_large.jpg

Name: Badgerpelt
Pysical Appearance: A large, sturdy tom with a ferocious appetite to match. His pelt is a slick white patched with black. He has large paws and massive shoulders, making him a fair opponent despite him still learning the ropes. He has faint green eyes flecked with yellow.

Personality: Badgerpelt is a boastful warrior with a large presence. He is hard to sway once he has made his mind up, and is very used to being in charge of things among his clanmates. This may cause issues in the future about problems with getting too bossy. Though he is a relatively new warrior, he wishes greatly for an apprentice. Badgerpelt loves hunting and fighting; a classic warrior.

History: A clanborn cat whose sister, Heatherpaw (now Heather), lives with a few other loners outside of clan territory.

(May re-vamp this later but...new tom cat finally!)
eHsIhFC.png
((Lol, sorry about Stormfeather. :P And lol, I probably wouldn't make my leader super hyper like Lightpaw :D He/She would offend other Clan leaders :D)
(And I like Badgerpelt!)
((Lol, sorry about Stormfeather. :P And lol, I probably wouldn't make my leader super hyper like Lightpaw :D He/She would offend other Clan leaders :D)
(And I like Badgerpelt!)

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
((I like Badgerpelt as well! ^^ And I'm tempted to make another character.. but should it be apprentice or warrior..?))
((I like Badgerpelt as well! ^^ And I'm tempted to make another character.. but should it be apprentice or warrior..?))
FRT +3

They became the King and Queen of Gotham City.
She was crazier than him, and more fearless.. she was his queen and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227