Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IT WILL NOT DIE! Warrior RP (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227
@Clique
@BlackDragonKing
@MurderBunny
@ErzaScarIet
@TheInfiHexx
@xspideray
@chrysalem
@SoaringLynx
@WillowtheWisp
@Loki1 (heh, sorry. Too many users :P)
@VoidOculus

Hey guys! So, BlackDragonKing noticed that the Warrior RP thread that we're in had just sort of disappeared off the face of the earth. I don't know what happened... Do any of you guys? If not, we can still continue the RP, just not on that thread. We all know where the story was, right?

EDIT: I just found out from MythicalBurrito that she/he may have accidentally deleted it. O.O But that's okay! We can just continue it on here, like said above! Everybody okay with that?
@Clique
@BlackDragonKing
@MurderBunny
@ErzaScarIet
@TheInfiHexx
@xspideray
@chrysalem
@SoaringLynx
@WillowtheWisp
@Loki1 (heh, sorry. Too many users :P)
@VoidOculus

Hey guys! So, BlackDragonKing noticed that the Warrior RP thread that we're in had just sort of disappeared off the face of the earth. I don't know what happened... Do any of you guys? If not, we can still continue the RP, just not on that thread. We all know where the story was, right?

EDIT: I just found out from MythicalBurrito that she/he may have accidentally deleted it. O.O But that's okay! We can just continue it on here, like said above! Everybody okay with that?
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Yep! I was looking for it too
Yep! I was looking for it too
CLIQUE_SIG_BANNER_5_LAVENDER.png
"Gah. Fine." Larkheart groaned, standing up on the branch, before quickly clinging on again.
Dizzy..
The blood was caked on the side of his pelt where he had been raked.
"Stormfeather you're just as naggy as your mother." He snickered before attempting again to get down.
"Dawnstar is going to have a fit with me."
He'd slink down to where Stormfeather stood, before leaping off into the ground in an ungraceful tumble.
"No need for a chase." He smiled, reposturing himself.
"Marigold petals will not go to waste!" Larkheart trotted away with his tail held high.

This was my last entry
"Gah. Fine." Larkheart groaned, standing up on the branch, before quickly clinging on again.
Dizzy..
The blood was caked on the side of his pelt where he had been raked.
"Stormfeather you're just as naggy as your mother." He snickered before attempting again to get down.
"Dawnstar is going to have a fit with me."
He'd slink down to where Stormfeather stood, before leaping off into the ground in an ungraceful tumble.
"No need for a chase." He smiled, reposturing himself.
"Marigold petals will not go to waste!" Larkheart trotted away with his tail held high.

This was my last entry
CLIQUE_SIG_BANNER_5_LAVENDER.png
I'm good! I don't really remember my last post, but I remember Echopaw telling Nightclaw to drink some water from moist moss.
I'm good! I don't really remember my last post, but I remember Echopaw telling Nightclaw to drink some water from moist moss.
FRT +3

They became the King and Queen of Gotham City.
She was crazier than him, and more fearless.. she was his queen and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
Yes! That's what Echopaw did I remember now. She was also showing off her medicine cat skills for Fawnmask--medicine before cobwebs I think. I know Nightclaw was being mopey and not being a very good patient.

HANDY LINK TO OOC
Yes! That's what Echopaw did I remember now. She was also showing off her medicine cat skills for Fawnmask--medicine before cobwebs I think. I know Nightclaw was being mopey and not being a very good patient.

HANDY LINK TO OOC
croppedsig.png
Yeah, lol. So Lightpaw went off to go look for Larkheart... Hollypaw was making nests, I think. Oh, geez, guys, what are we going to do about Dawnstar? MythicalBurrito said she was very busy...
Also, I'm now subscribed to this thread! :)
Yeah, lol. So Lightpaw went off to go look for Larkheart... Hollypaw was making nests, I think. Oh, geez, guys, what are we going to do about Dawnstar? MythicalBurrito said she was very busy...
Also, I'm now subscribed to this thread! :)

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Lightpaw followed both of her Clanmates scents, fear rolling around in her stomach, making her fur spike up and her eyes shine twice as bright.
She sped up a little, though it was difficult with her injured paw.
Then-
"Stormfeather," she mewed in relief, then blinked, horrified at the sight of dried blood all over Larkheart's side.
"I brought cobwebs," she meowed, padding over to him and giving him an uncertain look.
"Um... Will you let me put them on?"
Lightpaw followed both of her Clanmates scents, fear rolling around in her stomach, making her fur spike up and her eyes shine twice as bright.
She sped up a little, though it was difficult with her injured paw.
Then-
"Stormfeather," she mewed in relief, then blinked, horrified at the sight of dried blood all over Larkheart's side.
"I brought cobwebs," she meowed, padding over to him and giving him an uncertain look.
"Um... Will you let me put them on?"

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
(oh, and guys? Who plays Stormfeather? Did I ping them...? Sorry! Lots of you to keep track of, lol)
(oh, and guys? Who plays Stormfeather? Did I ping them...? Sorry! Lots of you to keep track of, lol)

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
(We don't even have a deputy. We can either make up a new leader or have someone else play Dawnstar. Also subscribed now)
(We don't even have a deputy. We can either make up a new leader or have someone else play Dawnstar. Also subscribed now)
VGlYaSx.png
(( @Willowthewisp idek if i was accepted ))
(( @Willowthewisp idek if i was accepted ))
banner_grimm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227