Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Attention Gravity Falls Fans!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19465548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194656/19465548_350.png[/img] [/url] ALRIGHT MORTALS, TAPE YOUR EARS OPEN and light YOUR TEETH ON FIRE because for the first time in fourteen billion years you are about to get a GLIMPSE BEHIND THE GREY CURTAIN OF REALITY and into the KALEIDOSCOPE OF ANARCHY THAT LIES BEYOND. HISTORY'S GREATEST SAGES would TRADE THEIR CHILDREN and SOULS for an opportunity to SEEK MY UNHOLY KNOWLEDGE. But instead i am GIVING it to you.. the EAGER, PASTY, ANTISOCIAL TROLLS OF THE INTERNET! WHY? FOR THE SAME REASON PROMETHEUS GAVE MAN FIRE- TO WATCH HIM BURN! You can GRASP the UNKNOWABLE with your CHUBBY LITTLE HUMAN FINGERS and ask me ANYTHING YOUR SICK MIND DESIRES! YES, even YOU Chris! I will even give you LAIR REVIEWS and GENE PREVIEWS for your dragons. *ANYONE WHO PHOTOGRAPHS THEMSELVES WEARING A TIN FOIL HAT WILL BE ANSWERED FIRST! *I WILL TAKE OFFERINGS IN THE FORM OF BENT FORKS, DEFACED DOLLAR BILLS, OR RECORDED SCREAMS! OH and just to let you all know, i do NOT require notification. I am a MULTIDIMENSIONAL DREAM DEMON. I just will KNOW when you ask me a question. [i]Title edited to remove all caps title by @JCStitches. [/i]

19465548_350.png

ALRIGHT MORTALS, TAPE YOUR EARS OPEN and light YOUR TEETH ON FIRE because for the first time in fourteen billion years you are about to get a GLIMPSE BEHIND THE GREY CURTAIN OF REALITY and into the KALEIDOSCOPE OF ANARCHY THAT LIES BEYOND. HISTORY'S GREATEST SAGES would TRADE THEIR CHILDREN and SOULS for an opportunity to SEEK MY UNHOLY KNOWLEDGE. But instead i am GIVING it to you.. the EAGER, PASTY, ANTISOCIAL TROLLS OF THE INTERNET! WHY? FOR THE SAME REASON PROMETHEUS GAVE MAN FIRE- TO WATCH HIM BURN!
You can GRASP the UNKNOWABLE with your CHUBBY LITTLE HUMAN FINGERS and ask me ANYTHING YOUR SICK MIND DESIRES! YES, even YOU Chris! I will even give you LAIR REVIEWS and GENE PREVIEWS for your dragons.
*ANYONE WHO PHOTOGRAPHS THEMSELVES WEARING A TIN FOIL HAT WILL BE ANSWERED FIRST!
*I WILL TAKE OFFERINGS IN THE FORM OF BENT FORKS, DEFACED DOLLAR BILLS, OR RECORDED SCREAMS!
OH and just to let you all know, i do NOT require notification. I am a MULTIDIMENSIONAL DREAM DEMON. I just will KNOW when you ask me a question.

Title edited to remove all caps title by @JCStitches.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
How about a Pine Tree hat? XD How will that go over?

Anywho, hello! Glad to see you took some time from your busy existence for us! First question:

How are you enjoying Sornieth and being a dragon?

Anywho, hello! Glad to see you took some time from your busy existence for us! First question:

Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-10-28 07:39:29] How about a Pine Tree hat? XD How will that go over? Anywho, hello! Glad to see you took some time from your busy existence for us! First question: How are you enjoying Sornieth and being a dragon? [/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/194656/19465548p.png[/img] IF by pine tree, you mean a hat made of Dip-face? I would be SO INTO THAT. But only if he's still alive while I am wearing him so he can be in EXCRUCIATING PAIN! Hehehe. AH, flattery will get you EVERYWHERE with me. I know, when i take over the universe again, YOU can be the seat of my NEW THRONE OF HUMANS! Its going to be even BETTER THIS TIME, with a switch on the side so i can RECLINE! As for your other question. I am only taking on this form TEMPORARILY so i can gain some FOLLOWERS. As soon as i gain enough strength i plan on punching a hole in the fabric of this reality and infecting the one you are in. The more REFERENCES to MYSELF spread across this vast INTERNET, the more powerful my hold over YOUR WORLD BECOMES. EVENTUALLY I WILL BE ABLE TO LEAVE THIS THREE DIMENSIONAL WORLD AND ENTER YOUR OWN.. WHERE I WILL MAKE WATERFALLS OF BLOOD GO INTO THE SKY AND REVERSE YOUR HUMAN DIGESTIVE TRACTS SO YOU EAT THROUGH YOUR BUTTS AND POOP OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-10-28:

19465548p.png

IF by pine tree, you mean a hat made of Dip-face? I would be SO INTO THAT. But only if he's still alive while I am wearing him so he can be in EXCRUCIATING PAIN! Hehehe.

AH, flattery will get you EVERYWHERE with me. I know, when i take over the universe again, YOU can be the seat of my NEW THRONE OF HUMANS! Its going to be even BETTER THIS TIME, with a switch on the side so i can RECLINE!

As for your other question. I am only taking on this form TEMPORARILY so i can gain some FOLLOWERS. As soon as i gain enough strength i plan on punching a hole in the fabric of this reality and infecting the one you are in. The more REFERENCES to MYSELF spread across this vast INTERNET, the more powerful my hold over YOUR WORLD BECOMES. EVENTUALLY I WILL BE ABLE TO LEAVE THIS THREE DIMENSIONAL WORLD AND ENTER YOUR OWN.. WHERE I WILL MAKE WATERFALLS OF BLOOD GO INTO THE SKY AND REVERSE YOUR HUMAN DIGESTIVE TRACTS SO YOU EAT THROUGH YOUR BUTTS AND POOP OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Er, no, I mean his hat. The one he wears. You know what I bet that would make you more likely to eat me so maybe it's a bad idea.

Oh yippee, I get to be a demon's butt rest.

That makes sense, and actually sounds fun. (Except that last bit. I do not wanna be one of those type of invertebrates thank you VERY MUCH.)

And I think you're doing a good job of spreading. I mean, my avatar over there... Interesting.

But I shouldn't hog the thread, though I'll be back frequently! And I'm subscribed so I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.
Er, no, I mean his hat. The one he wears. You know what I bet that would make you more likely to eat me so maybe it's a bad idea.

Oh yippee, I get to be a demon's butt rest.

That makes sense, and actually sounds fun. (Except that last bit. I do not wanna be one of those type of invertebrates thank you VERY MUCH.)

And I think you're doing a good job of spreading. I mean, my avatar over there... Interesting.

But I shouldn't hog the thread, though I'll be back frequently! And I'm subscribed so I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Anarchist is an interesting career path, how's it treating you? and do you plan on extending your demonic rule to Sornieth, or using our pitiful conflicts and lives as a source of entertainement? also, would you be making a furniture suite of humans? their prescence in Sornieth is small (considering they no longer exist here- I think, our clan doesn't exactly have a historian to research this ****) so anything involving them is highly sought after.
Anarchist is an interesting career path, how's it treating you? and do you plan on extending your demonic rule to Sornieth, or using our pitiful conflicts and lives as a source of entertainement? also, would you be making a furniture suite of humans? their prescence in Sornieth is small (considering they no longer exist here- I think, our clan doesn't exactly have a historian to research this ****) so anything involving them is highly sought after.
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
@rosadraconis [quote name="rosadraconis" date=2016-10-28 10:27:46] Anarchist is an interesting career path, how's it treating you? and do you plan on extending your demonic rule to Sornieth, or using our pitiful conflicts and lives as a source of entertainement? also, would you be making a furniture suite of humans? their prescence in Sornieth is small (considering they no longer exist here- I think, our clan doesn't exactly have a historian to research this ****) so anything involving them is highly sought after. [/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/194656/19465548p.png[/img] Excuse me, princess.. being an Anarchist is NOT a career path, it is a LIFESTYLE. Either you are born with it, or you are the useless loser who gets to live their life in some pointless place. OH I KNOW, YOU ARE LIKE THOSE DUMB PLASTIC SHOELACE CAPS!!! I don't even know if anyone knows what they are called. Extending my demonic rule to Sornieth is BORING. WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO TAKE OVER SOME DUMB WEBSITE ABOUT PIXELIZED DRAGONS? NONE OF THIS IS EVEN REAL!!! EVEN WHAT I AM SAYING RIGHT HERE IS JUST A BUNCH OF LETTERS ON A WEBSITE. NO.. MY MAJOR GOAL IS AS I SAID BEFORE.. TO SPREAD MY INFLUENCE ACROSS THIS INTERNET SO I MAY BREAK INTO YOUR UNIVERSE AND MANIFEST MYSELF TO TAKE OVER YOU WORTHLESS HUMANS. As for turning you WORTHLESS flesh humans into an entire furniture sweet? I think i will pass. MAINLY BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T MAKE VERY GOOD LAMPS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T VERY BRIGHT. AHAHAHAHAA. Another reason being that I feel like having a giant recliner of humans is good enough, the others will dance for my entertainment while I TURN THEIR SKIN INSIDE OUT. Actually in particular because you asked such an annoying question, i think i will REPLACE YOUR LOWER HALF WITH A BOOKSHELF. IT WOULD HAVE MORE SUBSTANCE THAN YOU DO AND HAVE FAR MORE INTERESTING TOPICS TO TALK ABOUT, EVEN IF IT WAS ONLY FILLED WITH TWILIGHT NOVELS. And you are WRONG about humans controlling Sornieth, because there is a HUMAN behind EVERY SINGLE account on this website, which was AGAIN, created by humans. BRINGING MORE REASON AS TO WHY I AM ONLY USING THIS MEDIA AS A STEPPING STONE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND FILL EVERY HUMAN'S PANTS WITH LIVE HORNETS!
@rosadraconis
rosadraconis wrote on 2016-10-28:

19465548p.png

Excuse me, princess.. being an Anarchist is NOT a career path, it is a LIFESTYLE. Either you are born with it, or you are the useless loser who gets to live their life in some pointless place. OH I KNOW, YOU ARE LIKE THOSE DUMB PLASTIC SHOELACE CAPS!!! I don't even know if anyone knows what they are called.

Extending my demonic rule to Sornieth is BORING. WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO TAKE OVER SOME DUMB WEBSITE ABOUT PIXELIZED DRAGONS? NONE OF THIS IS EVEN REAL!!! EVEN WHAT I AM SAYING RIGHT HERE IS JUST A BUNCH OF LETTERS ON A WEBSITE. NO.. MY MAJOR GOAL IS AS I SAID BEFORE.. TO SPREAD MY INFLUENCE ACROSS THIS INTERNET SO I MAY BREAK INTO YOUR UNIVERSE AND MANIFEST MYSELF TO TAKE OVER YOU WORTHLESS HUMANS.

As for turning you WORTHLESS flesh humans into an entire furniture sweet? I think i will pass. MAINLY BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T MAKE VERY GOOD LAMPS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T VERY BRIGHT. AHAHAHAHAA. Another reason being that I feel like having a giant recliner of humans is good enough, the others will dance for my entertainment while I TURN THEIR SKIN INSIDE OUT. Actually in particular because you asked such an annoying question, i think i will REPLACE YOUR LOWER HALF WITH A BOOKSHELF. IT WOULD HAVE MORE SUBSTANCE THAN YOU DO AND HAVE FAR MORE INTERESTING TOPICS TO TALK ABOUT, EVEN IF IT WAS ONLY FILLED WITH TWILIGHT NOVELS.

And you are WRONG about humans controlling Sornieth, because there is a HUMAN behind EVERY SINGLE account on this website, which was AGAIN, created by humans. BRINGING MORE REASON AS TO WHY I AM ONLY USING THIS MEDIA AS A STEPPING STONE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND FILL EVERY HUMAN'S PANTS WITH LIVE HORNETS!
have you met any of the deities?
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@shadowrwarrior [quote name="shadowrwarrior" date=2016-10-29 05:43:18] have you met any of the deities? [/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/194656/19465548p.png[/img] THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO EVEN TRY AND MEET FICTITIOUS BEINGS ON A SITE MADE BY HUMANS. AS FAR AS YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED, I AM THE ONLY DEITY THAT MATTERS. BY THE WAY FOR ASKING SUCH A DUMB QUESTION, I THINK I WILL STICK TASTE BUDS ON YOUR HANDS SO THAT EVERY TIME YOU TOUCH SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO TASTE IT. I JUST HAVE TO BREAK OUT OF THIS STUPID PRISON YOU CALL THE INTERNET.
@shadowrwarrior
shadowrwarrior wrote on 2016-10-29:

19465548p.png

THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO EVEN TRY AND MEET FICTITIOUS BEINGS ON A SITE MADE BY HUMANS. AS FAR AS YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED, I AM THE ONLY DEITY THAT MATTERS.

BY THE WAY FOR ASKING SUCH A DUMB QUESTION, I THINK I WILL STICK TASTE BUDS ON YOUR HANDS SO THAT EVERY TIME YOU TOUCH SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO TASTE IT. I JUST HAVE TO BREAK OUT OF THIS STUPID PRISON YOU CALL THE INTERNET.

What is artistry mr cipher?
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@Shadowrwarrior [quote name="shadowrwarrior" date=2016-10-29 06:48:56] What is artistry mr cipher? [/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/194656/19465548p.png[/img] I'M A MULTIDIMENSIONAL DREAM DEMON, NOT A DICTIONARY!!! GO USE GOOGLE AND LOOK IT UP YOU HEXAGON!
@Shadowrwarrior
shadowrwarrior wrote on 2016-10-29:

19465548p.png
I'M A MULTIDIMENSIONAL DREAM DEMON, NOT A DICTIONARY!!!

GO USE GOOGLE AND LOOK IT UP YOU HEXAGON!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42