Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor Of Whispers (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
[img]http://www.llurien.com/wp-content/uploads/cropped-Fantasy-Banner2.jpg[/img] [color=#DB7900][size=11][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2016617#post_2016617]History[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2016617/1#post_23387405]Creatures[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2016617/1#post_23387406]About[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2016617/1#post_23387410]Rules[/url][/center][/size] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3caaa74f3741e4fa6e413f278263bfb9/tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [b][u][indent][b]History[/b][/indent][/u][/b] [font=cambria] [indent]At the beginning there was just energy formed in first God - [i]Time[/i] itself. By their[/indent] hands universe was made with many galaxies. But he knew his destiny wasn´t done yet. They collected all their power and created two brothers : [i]Knights of Day[/i] and [i]Night[/i]. [indent]Those brothers didn´t get on well not even with help of two [i]Guardian of South [/indent]stars[/i] and [i]Guardian of North stars[/i] but they loved their father deeply. But still there was something missing so [i]Day[/i] and [i]Night[/i] got cousin named [i]Fire[/i]. They didn´t stay on sky - his duty was to form planet. Whole earth was streaming hot lava except no form could live there so [i]Time[/i] dig in his power again and made his opposite [i]Water[/i]. With their help they made surface livable for small organisms. It was huge progress but still not enough so to triangle [i]Time[/i] added [i]Nature[/i]. After it whole earth growed with all shades of green and air was filled with oxygen and was later named [i]Yvana[/i] - in elvish "life". [indent]Father Time admired their work just like proud father and made first inhabitants[/indent] above all creatures living by that time there. They were twins and for first time in history they got gendre : one male - one female. At first they were just energy flying around but later their converted into beautiful and majestic creatures - dragons. [indent]Female named [i]Karma[/i] was ice white with warm Amber wings and golden runes[/indent] showing her love to light and male named [i]Shivani [/i]was obsidian dark with Tyrian Purple wings and golden runes showing his desire to dark. They were nothing alike. Karma was named Guardian of balance, joy, truth and power; Shivani was named Guardian of uncertainty, lament, illusion and knowledge but without each other nothing worked - they had to stick and work together so there could be peace. [indent]Later [i]Time[/i] choosed to be called "he" and made his children - elves, dryads, [/indent] fauns, centaurs and many more creatures to live here. [i]Knights[/i] choosed to be called "he", [i]Guardians of sky[/i] "she", [i]Fire and Water[/i] "he" and [i]Nature[/i] was "he" later changed to "she". [/font] [/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2016617/4#post_23531345]ACT I[/url] || ACT II [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3caaa74f3741e4fa6e413f278263bfb9/tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png[/img]
cropped-Fantasy-Banner2.jpg

tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png

History

At the beginning there was just energy formed in first God - Time itself. By their
hands universe was made with many galaxies.
But he knew his destiny wasn´t done yet. They collected all their power and created two brothers : Knights of Day and Night.
Those brothers didn´t get on well not even with help of two Guardian of South
stars and Guardian of North stars but they loved their father deeply.
But still there was something missing so Day and Night got cousin named Fire. They didn´t stay on sky - his duty was to form planet.
Whole earth was streaming hot lava except no form could live there so Time dig in his power again and made his opposite Water. With their help they made surface livable for small organisms. It was huge progress but still not enough so to triangle Time added Nature. After it whole earth growed with all shades of green and air was filled with oxygen and was later named Yvana - in elvish "life".
Father Time admired their work just like proud father and made first inhabitants
above all creatures living by that time there. They were twins and for first time in history they got gendre : one male - one female.
At first they were just energy flying around but later their converted into beautiful and majestic creatures - dragons.
Female named Karma was ice white with warm Amber wings and golden runes
showing her love to light and male named Shivani was obsidian dark with Tyrian Purple wings and golden runes showing his desire to dark.
They were nothing alike. Karma was named Guardian of balance, joy, truth and power; Shivani was named Guardian of uncertainty, lament, illusion and knowledge but without each other nothing worked - they had to stick and work together so there could be peace.
Later Time choosed to be called "he" and made his children - elves, dryads,
fauns, centaurs and many more creatures to live here. Knights choosed to be called "he", Guardians of sky "she", Fire and Water "he" and Nature was "he" later changed to "she".

ACT I || ACT II

New-Canvas1.jpg
[img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3caaa74f3741e4fa6e413f278263bfb9/tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [color=#DB7900][b][u][indent]Creatures[/indent][/u][/b][/color] [b]High elves/Forest elves :[/b] Living in forest made them great hunters that can silently walk thought it unnoticed. They are known for their love of geometry and math and with it they make balanced swords, knives or wooden bows that shot swiftly and are hard to break (decorated with old chanson for good luck). Their monuments are perfect too - their shrines, houses and palaces just fit in nature mood. They may look too silent and unfriendly but it is just about trust. Once you befriend them you don´t have to worry about enemy killing you. They have tall sharp ears and are normally very tall but thin with black or brown long hair wearing forest colored clothes but it isn´t strict to look like that. [b]Sea elves/merfolks [/b]: Humans would call them mermaids but they prefer mefolks. Those Elves live near sea or lakes and have one great power that their brothers don´t have - they can live underwater changing their feets for tail (and growing gills for breathing). But it doesn´t have to be fish tail : you can has it look like shark, octopus or other creatures but is isn´t very common. Their houses are more simple ´cause they spend most of time outside but they love to wear colorful clothes and jewerly and look more friendlier. They have tall sharp ears and are little bit smaller that forest but have white or blond long hair but some color them. [b]Dryads[/b]: Nothing is much know of them just that they are mysterious. They hide in trees and show lost traveler right way out. They are dressed just in leaves but do not try to fight them ! Also their skin is light green and have long white/green hair. [b]Dwarves[/b]: We all know how small they are. They live in rocks but don´t get fooled - inside there are grand palaces ! Mining and weaponry are known all around Yvana and their gemstones and works are machined with incredible patience and desire. They are also famous for making everything huge. Big helmets, statues, hall, everything. Although they might look like "seeking for war" they just love playing games, celebrate and sometimes they have competitions in Who is the strongest. They don´t know many morals like elves but it is always fun to spend time with them. [b]Fauns and Centaurs: [/b] Even though they are different they live together in squad. They don´t build houses - they travel a lot and draw/write about what they found. You can find them in big groups dividing jobs or smaller with young explorers running from responsibilities. [b]Naga, Sirens : [/b] Just as Dryad there is nothing much know of them - just that they live in caves near sea or lakes and don´t speak to strangers. [b]Dark creatures: [/b] Creatures like demons, kraken, wendigos, "energy suckers" or just shady foggy creature. Anything singularly report to Karma and Van. [b]Dragon mages:[/b] Most powerful creatures (but not as gods). They can turn into dragon or stay as elf. Their culture is hidden as a secret but there is conspiracy that all of them are children of Van and Karma which would be against rule of not having relationship between sibling. One way or another they are very helpful in big project and who wouldn´t love to try to fly on dragon ? And any more ! [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3caaa74f3741e4fa6e413f278263bfb9/tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png[/img]
Creatures

High elves/Forest elves : Living in forest made them great hunters that can silently walk thought it unnoticed. They are known for their love of geometry and math and with it they make balanced swords, knives or wooden bows that shot swiftly and are hard to break (decorated with old chanson for good luck). Their monuments are perfect too - their shrines, houses and palaces just fit in nature mood.
They may look too silent and unfriendly but it is just about trust. Once you befriend them you don´t have to worry about enemy killing you.
They have tall sharp ears and are normally very tall but thin with black or brown long hair wearing forest colored clothes but it isn´t strict to look like that.

Sea elves/merfolks : Humans would call them mermaids but they prefer mefolks. Those Elves live near sea or lakes and have one great power that their brothers don´t have - they can live underwater changing their feets for tail (and growing gills for breathing). But it doesn´t have to be fish tail : you can has it look like shark, octopus or other creatures but is isn´t very common.
Their houses are more simple ´cause they spend most of time outside but they love to wear colorful clothes and jewerly and look more friendlier. They have tall sharp ears and are little bit smaller that forest but have white or blond long hair but some color them.

Dryads: Nothing is much know of them just that they are mysterious. They hide in trees and show lost traveler right way out. They are dressed just in leaves but do not try to fight them ! Also their skin is light green and have long white/green hair.

Dwarves: We all know how small they are. They live in rocks but don´t get fooled - inside there are grand palaces ! Mining and weaponry are known all around Yvana and their gemstones and works are machined with incredible patience and desire. They are also famous for making everything huge. Big helmets, statues, hall, everything. Although they might look like "seeking for war" they just love playing games, celebrate and sometimes they have competitions in Who is the strongest. They don´t know many morals like elves but it is always fun to spend time with them.

Fauns and Centaurs: Even though they are different they live together in squad. They don´t build houses - they travel a lot and draw/write about what they found. You can find them in big groups dividing jobs or smaller with young explorers running from responsibilities.

Naga, Sirens : Just as Dryad there is nothing much know of them - just that they live in caves near sea or lakes and don´t speak to strangers.

Dark creatures: Creatures like demons, kraken, wendigos, "energy suckers" or just shady foggy creature. Anything singularly report to Karma and Van.

Dragon mages: Most powerful creatures (but not as gods). They can turn into dragon or stay as elf. Their culture is hidden as a secret but there is conspiracy that all of them are children of Van and Karma which would be against rule of not having relationship between sibling. One way or another they are very helpful in big project and who wouldn´t love to try to fly on dragon ?

And any more !
New-Canvas1.jpg
[img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3caaa74f3741e4fa6e413f278263bfb9/tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [u][b][indent]About [/indent][/b][/u] Hello ! Welcome I hope you´ll enjoy the ride ! This is another "Academy RP thing" you might runned before. Plot is simple - your OCs goes to school where my OCs etudies yours. See ? But this story is more complex. Later you may see all evidence and find that this won´t be just "4-years-of-study-then-bye-bye" but it will have grand ending and YOUR character will play one of big roles in it ! What it is ?? Well, you must participe to find out ! As you may found out I´m not very good in Eglish so I´m sorry for any mistakes. Also I ´m +9 hours ahead of FR time. Aaaand I like to describe a lot. My teachers: [i]Name:[/i] Karma [i]Gender:[/i] Female [i]Age:[/i] looks like 26 [i]Race: [/i]Dragon Mage [i]Description:[/i] Tall and slim elf with white skin, golden eyes and long curly carob hair normally braided with colorful beads or bird feathers. She has a tattoo on the same place and same shape like in her dragon for and she likes to wear loose T-shirt with homemade jewerly. Her style is similar to human Indians. [i]Personality:[/i] She is know as optimistic person with hug for everyone and being friend with almost all Gods but you have to know her better to be sure if it is true. [i]Magic[/i]: She looks really powerful and she helps during big projects but who knows ? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=8&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=103&auth=3b1d1336328e24fbad25ad168f16c3780779be61&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]Name:[/i] Shivani (Van) [i]Gender:[/i] Male [i]Age: [/i]Same as his sister (26) [i]Race: [/i]Dragon Mage [i]Desription:[/i] He´s taller that Karma but slim elf with more darker skin, golden eyes, while his hair are almost white tied it loose ponytail. He has tatto just as his sister and he likes to wear more cozy dress like scarf or sweater. He brings book everywhere with him and sometimes you can catch him making homemade jewerly just as Karma likes to wear or really anything. [i]Personality:[/i] You can find him hiding in shadow on Karma but he likes it this way. He is silent but can blub in quick speech if you ask him something. Also need to know better to be sure. Magic: He doesn't do magic tricks like his sister but he spends too much time with books that he has to know every spell. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=8&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=17&auth=c22b1168e925863e0b56c33b877e1a610a9c89f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center]Now it is your turn ! Show me your OCs ![/center] [center][b]Warning! Only 4 people !![/b][/center] [i]Name:[/i] - [i]Gender:[/i]- [i]Age: [/i]- [i]Race: [/i]- [i]Desription:[/i] - [i]Personality:[/i] - [i]Magic (if not can be what they are good at: archery, swiming, etc.)[/i]: - 1. student - @Blizzardwing 2. student - @Ghostray 3. student - reserved for @Kija 4. student - reserved for @ShadowFlamel [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3caaa74f3741e4fa6e413f278263bfb9/tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png[/img]

About

Hello ! Welcome I hope you´ll enjoy the ride ! This is another "Academy RP thing" you might runned before. Plot is simple - your OCs goes to school where my OCs etudies yours. See ? But this story is more complex. Later you may see all evidence and find that this won´t be just "4-years-of-study-then-bye-bye" but it will have grand ending and YOUR character will play one of big roles in it ! What it is ?? Well, you must participe to find out !
As you may found out I´m not very good in Eglish so I´m sorry for any mistakes. Also I ´m +9 hours ahead of FR time. Aaaand I like to describe a lot.

My teachers:

Name: Karma
Race: Dragon Mage
Description: Tall and slim elf with white skin, golden eyes and long curly carob hair normally braided with colorful beads or bird feathers. She has a tattoo on the same place and same shape like in her dragon for and she likes to wear loose T-shirt with homemade jewerly. Her style is similar to human Indians.
Personality: She is know as optimistic person with hug for everyone and being friend with almost all Gods but you have to know her better to be sure if it is true.
Magic: She looks really powerful and she helps during big projects but who knows ?

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=8&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=103&auth=3b1d1336328e24fbad25ad168f16c3780779be61&dummyext=prev.png

Name: Shivani (Van)
Race: Dragon Mage
Desription: He´s taller that Karma but slim elf with more darker skin, golden eyes, while his hair are almost white tied it loose ponytail. He has tatto just as his sister and he likes to wear more cozy dress like scarf or sweater. He brings book everywhere with him and sometimes you can catch him making homemade jewerly just as Karma likes to wear or really anything.
Personality: You can find him hiding in shadow on Karma but he likes it this way. He is silent but can blub in quick speech if you ask him something. Also need to know better to be sure.
Magic: He doesn't do magic tricks like his sister but he spends too much time with books that he has to know every spell.

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=8&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=17&auth=c22b1168e925863e0b56c33b877e1a610a9c89f9&dummyext=prev.png
Now it is your turn ! Show me your OCs !
Warning! Only 4 people !!
Name: -
Race: -
Desription: -
Personality: -
Magic (if not can be what they are good at: archery, swiming, etc.): -
1. student - @Blizzardwing
2. student - @Ghostray
3. student - reserved for @Kija
4. student - reserved for @ShadowFlamel
New-Canvas1.jpg
[img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3caaa74f3741e4fa6e413f278263bfb9/tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [u][b][indent]Rules[/indent][/b][/u] [LIST=1] [*]No godmodding. I control the only gods in this universe [*]No swearing but light version in all right [*]Be nice to others, please [*]No NSFW. Flirting is ok. [*] If you have any questions or want more information about any of the species above, let me know! I will be more than happy to tell you. [*]Your OC CANNOT BE Dragon mage. I know it sound cool but it's for preventing first rule. Also ´cause of story. [*] Make just one OC (I've seen people making 2 or more) [*] Your OC can be mix of two and also if I forgot to write some creature you can use it too (like draenei) ! [/LIST] Also tell me if you need to ping! [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/3caaa74f3741e4fa6e413f278263bfb9/tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png[/img]
Rules
  1. No godmodding. I control the only gods in this universe
  2. No swearing but light version in all right
  3. Be nice to others, please
  4. No NSFW. Flirting is ok.
  5. If you have any questions or want more information about any of the species above, let me know! I will be more than happy to tell you.
  6. Your OC CANNOT BE Dragon mage. I know it sound cool but it's for preventing first rule. Also ´cause of story.
  7. Make just one OC (I've seen people making 2 or more)
  8. Your OC can be mix of two and also if I forgot to write some creature you can use it too (like draenei) !

Also tell me if you need to ping!

New-Canvas1.jpg
Open ! You can write !
Open ! You can write !
New-Canvas1.jpg
@Ayren
May i sign up please?
@Ayren
May i sign up please?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing Of course ! (:
@Blizzardwing Of course ! (:
New-Canvas1.jpg
@Ayren Name: - Crystal Gender: - female Age: - 17 Race: - Elf (some weird mix of High and Forest) Description: - she is average elf height and very underweight for her age, ebony black hair that she usually ties back, one gold eye and one red eye. she has pale silver markings under her eyes and a scar along her right cheek. [img]http://i.imgur.com/TMgPBs1.png[/img] Personality: - she is shy and nervous around others. she also has some major trust issues and tends to avoid physical contact of any kind. Magick: - Ice magick
@Ayren
Name: - Crystal
Race: - Elf (some weird mix of High and Forest)
Description: - she is average elf height and very underweight for her age, ebony black hair that she usually ties back, one gold eye and one red eye. she has pale silver markings under her eyes and a scar along her right cheek.
TMgPBs1.png
Personality: - she is shy and nervous around others. she also has some major trust issues and tends to avoid physical contact of any kind.
Magick: - Ice magick
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Oh she looks really great ! Can't wait to interact with her, @Blizzardwing
Oh she looks really great ! Can't wait to interact with her, @Blizzardwing
New-Canvas1.jpg
@Ayren
Thanks. Btw, i added the magick part in for her
@Ayren
Thanks. Btw, i added the magick part in for her
tq6VrgN.png