Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrié Chat RP Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Warrior Cat/ Fairy Tail Roleplay
Yellow, If you don't know Warrior Cats is a book series while Fairy Tail is a anime. In this thread we will have ranks like Warrior cats and magic abilities like Fairy tail. We will have RPs at least once a month as an event. This is really a thread where we help each other in FR and RP sometimes.

"Warrié Chat, a relatively small guild in the forest outside the city of Fleur, a modern metropolis that is known for its natural beauty and world-renown shopping district. Life in the city is calm, but the same cannot be said for the lively guild of WC! There is always mischief to be had in the guild hall, and if not, then there's certainly some adventure waiting in the forest. Guild members often will go into the forest to practice fighting against monsters, or just to spar in a place where they won't wreck their guild hall (how thoughtful, unlike a certain famous guild...). What sort of adventures will await the young mages that call WC their home?"

Magic - You can choose from Fairy Tail or make up your own, the only requirement is that you have three moves at least (Don't need to tell me but just have to remember them for RPs)
~*~Upcoming Event~*~
January 08, 2017
Pending

Ranks
Leader - @VenomFrost [Shadow Devil Slayer Magic {S}]
Second in Charge Leader - @Lunader2002 [Fire Dragon Slayer Magic {S}]
Warrior Leader - @Kalybaly [Creative Mind Magic {S}]
Collector Leader - @Karmaplays33 [Celestial Key Magic {S}]
Nurser Leader - @Mriikel [Requip Magic{S}]
Alchemy Leader - @DeathWhisper [Memory-Make Magic{S}]

Please contact the head leader and the leader of the rank (Both have to approve)
{Ranks(FT) Highest {S} - {E} Starter}

Info
Leader - Deal with problems, Finalize group events, Manage Item Trades
2nd charge - Contact about problems, Next to contact {(If leader is not online) One for each rank}
Warrior - Fight in Coliseum, Shares items, Help gain familiars
Nurser - Hold Dragons for Others (If Want), Breeders
Collector - Mostly Play Fairgrounds, Help gain Treasure
Alchemy - Transmute, Create Stuff, Help gain Brew Items

---Everyone - Help each other from treasure, items, holding dragons, etc.---
{Barely use}

Second in Charge (2nd in Charge) {3rd than?} -

Second in Charge (Warrior) -
Warrior -

Second in Charge (Nurser) -
Nurser -

Second in Charge (Collector) -
Collector -

Second in Charge (Alchemy) -
Alchemy -

Each rank will be chosen by the the leaders (Head Leader & Rank Leader)

Rules
- Be Polite/Nice
- No Bullying
- No Harassment or Criticism
- No Spamming
- Try not to intentionally exclude someone

Storage Link

New RPers joining - {1 Magic ability per person & a bio of you character [In the info of the dragon]}
{Bio - Background, Don't need a character image(can have one tho), Description on appearance
[On Avatar's Information]}

Updated each week
Warrior Cat/ Fairy Tail Roleplay
Yellow, If you don't know Warrior Cats is a book series while Fairy Tail is a anime. In this thread we will have ranks like Warrior cats and magic abilities like Fairy tail. We will have RPs at least once a month as an event. This is really a thread where we help each other in FR and RP sometimes.

"Warrié Chat, a relatively small guild in the forest outside the city of Fleur, a modern metropolis that is known for its natural beauty and world-renown shopping district. Life in the city is calm, but the same cannot be said for the lively guild of WC! There is always mischief to be had in the guild hall, and if not, then there's certainly some adventure waiting in the forest. Guild members often will go into the forest to practice fighting against monsters, or just to spar in a place where they won't wreck their guild hall (how thoughtful, unlike a certain famous guild...). What sort of adventures will await the young mages that call WC their home?"

Magic - You can choose from Fairy Tail or make up your own, the only requirement is that you have three moves at least (Don't need to tell me but just have to remember them for RPs)
~*~Upcoming Event~*~
January 08, 2017
Pending

Ranks
Leader - @VenomFrost [Shadow Devil Slayer Magic {S}]
Second in Charge Leader - @Lunader2002 [Fire Dragon Slayer Magic {S}]
Warrior Leader - @Kalybaly [Creative Mind Magic {S}]
Collector Leader - @Karmaplays33 [Celestial Key Magic {S}]
Nurser Leader - @Mriikel [Requip Magic{S}]
Alchemy Leader - @DeathWhisper [Memory-Make Magic{S}]

Please contact the head leader and the leader of the rank (Both have to approve)
{Ranks(FT) Highest {S} - {E} Starter}

Info
Leader - Deal with problems, Finalize group events, Manage Item Trades
2nd charge - Contact about problems, Next to contact {(If leader is not online) One for each rank}
Warrior - Fight in Coliseum, Shares items, Help gain familiars
Nurser - Hold Dragons for Others (If Want), Breeders
Collector - Mostly Play Fairgrounds, Help gain Treasure
Alchemy - Transmute, Create Stuff, Help gain Brew Items

---Everyone - Help each other from treasure, items, holding dragons, etc.---
{Barely use}

Second in Charge (2nd in Charge) {3rd than?} -

Second in Charge (Warrior) -
Warrior -

Second in Charge (Nurser) -
Nurser -

Second in Charge (Collector) -
Collector -

Second in Charge (Alchemy) -
Alchemy -

Each rank will be chosen by the the leaders (Head Leader & Rank Leader)

Rules
- Be Polite/Nice
- No Bullying
- No Harassment or Criticism
- No Spamming
- Try not to intentionally exclude someone

Storage Link

New RPers joining - {1 Magic ability per person & a bio of you character [In the info of the dragon]}
{Bio - Background, Don't need a character image(can have one tho), Description on appearance
[On Avatar's Information]}

Updated each week
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
((I'm so excited aaaaaaa))
((I'm so excited aaaaaaa))
dewTQIE.png
@kalybaly

((Soo am I !!!))
@kalybaly

((Soo am I !!!))
I'm Online
Bogs%20for%20all%20Banner%205_zpsamvxxrdh.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
((@Lunader2002 I cri over my ocs and I want to share them with the world. My main lady has been unused for a while so I wanted to give her some attention here... Then I may or may not occasionally drop in my other oc since taking on two characters at a time isn't overly difficult because i mean *dusts off shoulder* pshhhh four year rp pro i mean cmon ahahahahahaha yeah no im not narcissistic and also dont care about punctuation or capitalization anymore. but i aM SO EXCITED!!!! o-o every participant should set up bios for their characters if they're not based off the user! that could be fun!))
((@Lunader2002 I cri over my ocs and I want to share them with the world. My main lady has been unused for a while so I wanted to give her some attention here... Then I may or may not occasionally drop in my other oc since taking on two characters at a time isn't overly difficult because i mean *dusts off shoulder* pshhhh four year rp pro i mean cmon ahahahahahaha yeah no im not narcissistic and also dont care about punctuation or capitalization anymore. but i aM SO EXCITED!!!! o-o every participant should set up bios for their characters if they're not based off the user! that could be fun!))
dewTQIE.png
@kalybaly

((I have lots of Oc's that I haven't ever used and yeah that should be fun!!!! I need to make a bio for my character that I will be using for this.... that should be fun...))
@kalybaly

((I have lots of Oc's that I haven't ever used and yeah that should be fun!!!! I need to make a bio for my character that I will be using for this.... that should be fun...))
I'm Online
((@Lunader2002 Lets see what @VenomFrost thinks of that idea. I think it would be helpful for getting used to each other's characters. And we can also establish if people have been in the guild for a while, like I'm having be the case for Max if and when I slap him in here. Because tbh he's my favorite character I've ever made and lmao))
((@Lunader2002 Lets see what @VenomFrost thinks of that idea. I think it would be helpful for getting used to each other's characters. And we can also establish if people have been in the guild for a while, like I'm having be the case for Max if and when I slap him in here. Because tbh he's my favorite character I've ever made and lmao))
dewTQIE.png
((@kalybaly I like the idea and we should put them on the first thread if @VenomFrost is ok with that.))

((@kalybaly I like the idea and we should put them on the first thread if @VenomFrost is ok with that.))

I'm Online
@Lunader2002 @kalybaly

((Having Bios would be fun and have get into the RP better))
@Lunader2002 @kalybaly

((Having Bios would be fun and have get into the RP better))
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
lol hi how are you guys im jayme and im a celestian key wizard
lol hi how are you guys im jayme and im a celestian key wizard
((@Lunader2002 WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT. YOU SHOULD GO FIRST WHILE I TYPE UP LIL TIDBITS ABOUT MY CHILDREN))
((@Lunader2002 WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT. YOU SHOULD GO FIRST WHILE I TYPE UP LIL TIDBITS ABOUT MY CHILDREN))
dewTQIE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11