Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipsed suns (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Dax yawned and finished tugging on her boots her feet setting into the hidden stacked heel. She stood and caught her reflection, looking over the worn out Mandalorian armor. She chuckled softly at the leg portions that she'd had to shorten to fit, at 5'10 she stood tall next to most, but still five inches shorter than Fett's 6'. She rolled her neck and strapped on her weaponry checking to be sure she'd have no problem incapacitating the man she was supposed to bring in. She strapped into her jet pack and grinned savagely, but in her defense she did have gladiatorial blood. She slid into the pilot's chain and guided Slave 1 down, she stepped out and pulled on her helmet. After securing her ship she strode off into the market square where she'd wait for her prey to foolishly stumble into her grasp.

People began to murmur and hiss as she walked through boots kicking up sand as she went. No one ever notices the little things, telling them she wasn't really Fett, like the wider hips, or slimmer waist. She rolled her eyes at their stupidity.
Dax yawned and finished tugging on her boots her feet setting into the hidden stacked heel. She stood and caught her reflection, looking over the worn out Mandalorian armor. She chuckled softly at the leg portions that she'd had to shorten to fit, at 5'10 she stood tall next to most, but still five inches shorter than Fett's 6'. She rolled her neck and strapped on her weaponry checking to be sure she'd have no problem incapacitating the man she was supposed to bring in. She strapped into her jet pack and grinned savagely, but in her defense she did have gladiatorial blood. She slid into the pilot's chain and guided Slave 1 down, she stepped out and pulled on her helmet. After securing her ship she strode off into the market square where she'd wait for her prey to foolishly stumble into her grasp.

People began to murmur and hiss as she walked through boots kicking up sand as she went. No one ever notices the little things, telling them she wasn't really Fett, like the wider hips, or slimmer waist. She rolled her eyes at their stupidity.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ImpossibleJedi4
@ImpossibleJedi4
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic
(Thanks I'm now subbed!

Post coming soon)
@ResidentLunatic
(Thanks I'm now subbed!

Post coming soon)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Akhira was fed up.
Sure a custom ship had seemed like a good idea, and it stood out nicely, playing a rather large part in his reputation. But whenever it broke, it was hell to fix. Finding compatible parts was near impossible, which was why he was in a junk heap on Tatooine.

Giving the sleek blue craft a halfhearted glare, he went back to digging around for a specific size of hyperdrive part. It had been damaged in the last fight, and had crapped out before he'd made it to his hideout. So he'd taken a pit stop here.

So much sand. He shuddered.
Akhira was fed up.
Sure a custom ship had seemed like a good idea, and it stood out nicely, playing a rather large part in his reputation. But whenever it broke, it was hell to fix. Finding compatible parts was near impossible, which was why he was in a junk heap on Tatooine.

Giving the sleek blue craft a halfhearted glare, he went back to digging around for a specific size of hyperdrive part. It had been damaged in the last fight, and had crapped out before he'd made it to his hideout. So he'd taken a pit stop here.

So much sand. He shuddered.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She quickened her step, she had enough time to get to the scrap yard and find a part for her customized blaster. She came to the scraps and began to dig through it ignoring the stares and whispers. She tugged said part out of a half melted blaster and tossed the rest back into the junk, storm troopers were good for a few things she supposed. She fixed her blaster in a few seconds flat and strapped it back onto her hip before beginning to stride away, that is until her eyes fixed on the man obviously looking for something specific. She was curious to say the least, not many people dig through junk ships unless they know how to build and fix.

Rowdy laughter reached her through her helmet and her target came into view, pretty boy would have to wait. She cocked her blaster and aimed it at the man and barked his name, her vocal modulator changing her voice to that of a man's. He looked up and straightened up putting himself perfectly in her line of range, she looked around quickly to be sure there would be no casualties and fired.
She quickened her step, she had enough time to get to the scrap yard and find a part for her customized blaster. She came to the scraps and began to dig through it ignoring the stares and whispers. She tugged said part out of a half melted blaster and tossed the rest back into the junk, storm troopers were good for a few things she supposed. She fixed her blaster in a few seconds flat and strapped it back onto her hip before beginning to stride away, that is until her eyes fixed on the man obviously looking for something specific. She was curious to say the least, not many people dig through junk ships unless they know how to build and fix.

Rowdy laughter reached her through her helmet and her target came into view, pretty boy would have to wait. She cocked her blaster and aimed it at the man and barked his name, her vocal modulator changing her voice to that of a man's. He looked up and straightened up putting himself perfectly in her line of range, she looked around quickly to be sure there would be no casualties and fired.
foto_1.png
(Quick question is her target Akhira. Can't respond until I know. XD)
(Quick question is her target Akhira. Can't respond until I know. XD)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(oh lol no. She was calling him pretty boy, she's supposed to bring in some other random guy.)
(oh lol no. She was calling him pretty boy, she's supposed to bring in some other random guy.)
foto_1.png
(Ah okay. XD NOW I know.)

Akhira glanced up when the person next to him spoke. He did a double take.
Surely Fett would not be digging through junk scraps.

He had heard rumors that the bounty hunter had survived a Sarlacc attack, but he had mostly ignored all of the whisperings. Bounty hunters he had no quarrel with. He wasn't much better than one, though no money changed hands.

He kept searching, glancing up every now and then, pretending to be interested only in his task before him. This could get interesting...
(Ah okay. XD NOW I know.)

Akhira glanced up when the person next to him spoke. He did a double take.
Surely Fett would not be digging through junk scraps.

He had heard rumors that the bounty hunter had survived a Sarlacc attack, but he had mostly ignored all of the whisperings. Bounty hunters he had no quarrel with. He wasn't much better than one, though no money changed hands.

He kept searching, glancing up every now and then, pretending to be interested only in his task before him. This could get interesting...
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
((It would be interesting if Fett had survived))
(her shoes make her 6' by the way)

Her shot had practically blown the the man's leg off, and yet he still tried to run. His companions had long abandoned him hiding from the bounty hunter who approached with a calm even gait, blaster raised.

The man on his back looked at the T shaped visor with pleading eyes, "I didn't know who they were, Please! I only let them stay I'm a simple man! I have a family, children a wife! Please, sir!" She gripped his collar and lifted, "I'll give you my eldest daughter just let me live!" The bounty hunter let go and leveled the blaster with his head, "you make me sick. But you're no use to me dead."

She punched the man square in the face knocking him unconscious and hefted his weight over her shoulder. Another good thing about being a hybrid, she inherited the Rattataki strength of her father. She turned without a word and stalked towards her ship, the empire would pay nicely for this lump of flesh.
((It would be interesting if Fett had survived))
(her shoes make her 6' by the way)

Her shot had practically blown the the man's leg off, and yet he still tried to run. His companions had long abandoned him hiding from the bounty hunter who approached with a calm even gait, blaster raised.

The man on his back looked at the T shaped visor with pleading eyes, "I didn't know who they were, Please! I only let them stay I'm a simple man! I have a family, children a wife! Please, sir!" She gripped his collar and lifted, "I'll give you my eldest daughter just let me live!" The bounty hunter let go and leveled the blaster with his head, "you make me sick. But you're no use to me dead."

She punched the man square in the face knocking him unconscious and hefted his weight over her shoulder. Another good thing about being a hybrid, she inherited the Rattataki strength of her father. She turned without a word and stalked towards her ship, the empire would pay nicely for this lump of flesh.
foto_1.png
Sitting back, Akhira scratched his head. He'd like to follow, but he still didn't have his dang part and it would take far too long to fix.
Shrugging, he went back to digging. And found what he needed moments later. Pulling a screwdriver out of his pocket, he walked back over to his ship and began to remove a panel in the back.
Sitting back, Akhira scratched his head. He'd like to follow, but he still didn't have his dang part and it would take far too long to fix.
Shrugging, he went back to digging. And found what he needed moments later. Pulling a screwdriver out of his pocket, he walked back over to his ship and began to remove a panel in the back.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49