Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hetalia PRIVATE w/ TorisLaurinaitis
1 2
@TorisLaurinaitis This is gonna be the thread :V This first post will be the premise and the second will be my characters (eventually) and the third should be yours (eventually)

Premise so far: This Human AU

(INTENSE CHARACTER SHEET)
@TorisLaurinaitis This is gonna be the thread :V This first post will be the premise and the second will be my characters (eventually) and the third should be yours (eventually)

Premise so far: This Human AU

(INTENSE CHARACTER SHEET)
PMb4IFn.png
UnseenRangerGal's Characters: None yet!

I'm thinking when we pick characters we gotta pick characters who will interact a good with each other (I mean between the two of us because otherwise we'll just end up talking to ourselves a lot) I also think small group claims are okay (like keep the Baltics together or the NA bros)

Characters I'm interested in: Half the FACE family (doesn't matter which half I suppose). Any other characters necessary that you aren't interested in :^)
UnseenRangerGal's Characters: None yet!

I'm thinking when we pick characters we gotta pick characters who will interact a good with each other (I mean between the two of us because otherwise we'll just end up talking to ourselves a lot) I also think small group claims are okay (like keep the Baltics together or the NA bros)

Characters I'm interested in: Half the FACE family (doesn't matter which half I suppose). Any other characters necessary that you aren't interested in :^)
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal

Sounds good!

Characters I'm interssted in: The other half of FACE, whatever that may be; Hm... maybe the Baltic brothers?
@UnseenRangerGal

Sounds good!

Characters I'm interssted in: The other half of FACE, whatever that may be; Hm... maybe the Baltic brothers?
button__by_kesminatorics-dcj2xl4.gif paperpony_world_tour_by_kiwicide_dciyigz.png
@TorisLaurinaitis

Or... since we don't have the issue of having different sets of characters... we could just... kind of write a story together. Like yes we have approximate characters we write more for, but in the end it doesn't really matter who is writing for which person.

Which side of the story do you want to start with? 2ps or 1ps? Or are we going to have them running alongside each other like in the "script." (I SAY THAT WITH THE LOOSEST TERMINOLOGY)?
@TorisLaurinaitis

Or... since we don't have the issue of having different sets of characters... we could just... kind of write a story together. Like yes we have approximate characters we write more for, but in the end it doesn't really matter who is writing for which person.

Which side of the story do you want to start with? 2ps or 1ps? Or are we going to have them running alongside each other like in the "script." (I SAY THAT WITH THE LOOSEST TERMINOLOGY)?
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal
Hm... I feel that it would get a little confusing with the two along side each other. Maybe we can start with the 2Ps? Or we could start with the 1Ps if you'd like (I'm quite indecisive...)

But I like the idea overall! It seems good to me.
@UnseenRangerGal
Hm... I feel that it would get a little confusing with the two along side each other. Maybe we can start with the 2Ps? Or we could start with the 1Ps if you'd like (I'm quite indecisive...)

But I like the idea overall! It seems good to me.
button__by_kesminatorics-dcj2xl4.gif paperpony_world_tour_by_kiwicide_dciyigz.png
@TorisLaurinaitis
LOL SURE LET'S EXPLORE THE 2Ps TOGETHER. So... gangs, mafias, and therapy~~ Good stuff. Let's just.. jump right in :3 (if you ever get stuck on the names I use or something the massive character sheet will help :P If I don't have a name for them just use one and let me know who it's for. I'll insert it into the sheet)

Flavio (I don't know why I'm starting with him don't ask) leaned back in his chair lazily. Today was yet another boring day where his idiot brother would be running around probably beating people up or something while he had to stay in his shop and wait for customers to come to him.

Honestly, he loved working with clothes, but gosh dang (lol censorship) if it wasn't annoying that he had to wait for others to come to him.

Flavio blinked up at the ceiling and palmed some ribbon. He threw it up and it came back down. This went on for a couple minutes before he heard the front door bell tinkle as someone walked in.

He turned to look at the door and saw...

(PICK A CHARACTER, ANY CHARACTER)
@TorisLaurinaitis
LOL SURE LET'S EXPLORE THE 2Ps TOGETHER. So... gangs, mafias, and therapy~~ Good stuff. Let's just.. jump right in :3 (if you ever get stuck on the names I use or something the massive character sheet will help :P If I don't have a name for them just use one and let me know who it's for. I'll insert it into the sheet)

Flavio (I don't know why I'm starting with him don't ask) leaned back in his chair lazily. Today was yet another boring day where his idiot brother would be running around probably beating people up or something while he had to stay in his shop and wait for customers to come to him.

Honestly, he loved working with clothes, but gosh dang (lol censorship) if it wasn't annoying that he had to wait for others to come to him.

Flavio blinked up at the ceiling and palmed some ribbon. He threw it up and it came back down. This went on for a couple minutes before he heard the front door bell tinkle as someone walked in.

He turned to look at the door and saw...

(PICK A CHARACTER, ANY CHARACTER)
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal (I hope this isn't too OOC)

Viktor entered the shop, almost cringing at the sound of the tinkling bell. He closed the door, grumbling at the bell that chimed when the door closed. He glanced around, slightly disgusted, but continued to walk further into the shop. He obviously wasn't interested in the clothes, but more interested in the man sitting at the desk or what the man could offer him. Flavio looked obviously bored, so maybe Viktor could make his day more... interesting.

"You know what I want," Viktor said in his rough voice. He leaned on the desk, letting his shadow cast over Flavio.
@UnseenRangerGal (I hope this isn't too OOC)

Viktor entered the shop, almost cringing at the sound of the tinkling bell. He closed the door, grumbling at the bell that chimed when the door closed. He glanced around, slightly disgusted, but continued to walk further into the shop. He obviously wasn't interested in the clothes, but more interested in the man sitting at the desk or what the man could offer him. Flavio looked obviously bored, so maybe Viktor could make his day more... interesting.

"You know what I want," Viktor said in his rough voice. He leaned on the desk, letting his shadow cast over Flavio.
@TorisLaurinaitis (GOOD STUFF PERFECTION YOU ARE DOING GREAT)

"I'm not sure I do." Flavio smirked up at him. Flavio was definitely playing a dangerous game; he was perfectly aware why Viktor was there.

Viktor glared at him. Flavio sighed. Big guy couldn't take a joke, huh? What a buzzkill. "Alright, I know what you want, but what's in it for me? I mean, as much as I love seeing you and my brother go at it, it gets boring after a while."

Flavio leaned back into his chair again, his nose turned toward the ceiling. Then he expectantly reached his hand out toward Viktor. "You know what I'm interested in." If it wasn't about clothes, this guy really didn't care, did he?
@TorisLaurinaitis (GOOD STUFF PERFECTION YOU ARE DOING GREAT)

"I'm not sure I do." Flavio smirked up at him. Flavio was definitely playing a dangerous game; he was perfectly aware why Viktor was there.

Viktor glared at him. Flavio sighed. Big guy couldn't take a joke, huh? What a buzzkill. "Alright, I know what you want, but what's in it for me? I mean, as much as I love seeing you and my brother go at it, it gets boring after a while."

Flavio leaned back into his chair again, his nose turned toward the ceiling. Then he expectantly reached his hand out toward Viktor. "You know what I'm interested in." If it wasn't about clothes, this guy really didn't care, did he?
PMb4IFn.png
@TorisLaurinaitis

(are you stuck :P Do you require more writing from me?)
@TorisLaurinaitis

(are you stuck :P Do you require more writing from me?)
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal

(Ah! I'm sorry! I'm stuck on a reaction by Viktor. I'm so sorry! If you could, it would be nice to have a little more... I keep trying to think of one and then I can't come up with one... Honestly, I'm not quite sure what Flavio would want in return. I feel like you hinted at it, but I'm not sure...)
@UnseenRangerGal

(Ah! I'm sorry! I'm stuck on a reaction by Viktor. I'm so sorry! If you could, it would be nice to have a little more... I keep trying to think of one and then I can't come up with one... Honestly, I'm not quite sure what Flavio would want in return. I feel like you hinted at it, but I'm not sure...)
1 2