Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | City of the Four RP
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
"Alright then. I expect to see you here by noon." The boss watched them leave. He'd never encountered a situation like this before; he was interested in seeing how it turned out.
"Alright then. I expect to see you here by noon." The boss watched them leave. He'd never encountered a situation like this before; he was interested in seeing how it turned out.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
"William, can you show us the way out? I think I'm lost at the moment." Crystal asks William. "And do you know how the head knows he can trust us? I mean you don't." She asks after they are out of earshot of the guards.
"William, can you show us the way out? I think I'm lost at the moment." Crystal asks William. "And do you know how the head knows he can trust us? I mean you don't." She asks after they are out of earshot of the guards.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
William nodded. He gestured for the two to follow him and started to head back to where they came in.

"He seemed interested in you two, and he is being strategic about the both of you joining. I don't believe he fully trusts you, but if he does, then I trust you...but only by a little bit more."
William nodded. He gestured for the two to follow him and started to head back to where they came in.

"He seemed interested in you two, and he is being strategic about the both of you joining. I don't believe he fully trusts you, but if he does, then I trust you...but only by a little bit more."
CxEBf1c.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
"So… what do you usually do here? Other than listen to music?" Crystal asks William trying to be friendly. "I was wondering if it's like earth. And should I bring my weapons tomorrow?"
"So… what do you usually do here? Other than listen to music?" Crystal asks William trying to be friendly. "I was wondering if it's like earth. And should I bring my weapons tomorrow?"
"Train. Fight. Not much. Whatever they tell me, I do." He took his phone out and looked through his music playlist. "I suggest you bring your weapons. You may need them."
"Train. Fight. Not much. Whatever they tell me, I do." He took his phone out and looked through his music playlist. "I suggest you bring your weapons. You may need them."
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
"I guess we will be back tomorrow then." Crystal says as they get to the entrance. "We'd better be getting home. Will you be her again then?" Crystal asks, "I was hoping it would be someone we already knew. And thanks for not mentioning the thing that happened in the hallway."
"I guess we will be back tomorrow then." Crystal says as they get to the entrance. "We'd better be getting home. Will you be her again then?" Crystal asks, "I was hoping it would be someone we already knew. And thanks for not mentioning the thing that happened in the hallway."
"Probably, unless something comes up." Out of the two girls, this one talked a lot to him, like the newbie assassins in Water. He selected a song and slid his headphones back on. "And you're welcome."
"Probably, unless something comes up." Out of the two girls, this one talked a lot to him, like the newbie assassins in Water. He selected a song and slid his headphones back on. "And you're welcome."
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
Crystal starts out the door, then looks back to make sure Elizabeth was following. She just then realizes why she likes William so much, he reminds her of her father.
Crystal starts out the door, then looks back to make sure Elizabeth was following. She just then realizes why she likes William so much, he reminds her of her father.
"Better get going or we will be late!!" Elizabeth said as she hurries out the door. Since everything else went smoothly, it seemed very possible that things would go badly at her parents house.
"Better get going or we will be late!!" Elizabeth said as she hurries out the door. Since everything else went smoothly, it seemed very possible that things would go badly at her parents house.
William watched them until both were out the door. He turned around and headed for where is room was once they both were out.
William watched them until both were out the door. He turned around and headed for where is room was once they both were out.
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23