Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | City of the Four RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
"I keep losing my temper. Whenever I see anyone from that day." She tells him. "It's not just you."
"I keep losing my temper. Whenever I see anyone from that day." She tells him. "It's not just you."
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Elizabeth walked on completely unaware of the conversation going on. She was simply taking in the scenery and realizing she didn't really have a plan.
Elizabeth walked on completely unaware of the conversation going on. She was simply taking in the scenery and realizing she didn't really have a plan.
Crystal is about to go ask Elizabeth the plan when she realizes that William never answered Elizabeth's question. "Um, William, I don't think that you answered Elizabeth's question. I was wondering that to." She asks William normally then ads quietly "Her parents are gonna get worried if she's gone to long." Crystal falls back to talk to Elizabeth. "So. What's the plan." she asks. "I just realized I never knew. Don't you think your parents are gonna get worried if you are gone to long." Just then a thought comes into her mind. "Have you ever thought about becoming a assassin?" She asks Elizabeth to quiet for William to hear.
Crystal is about to go ask Elizabeth the plan when she realizes that William never answered Elizabeth's question. "Um, William, I don't think that you answered Elizabeth's question. I was wondering that to." She asks William normally then ads quietly "Her parents are gonna get worried if she's gone to long." Crystal falls back to talk to Elizabeth. "So. What's the plan." she asks. "I just realized I never knew. Don't you think your parents are gonna get worried if you are gone to long." Just then a thought comes into her mind. "Have you ever thought about becoming a assassin?" She asks Elizabeth to quiet for William to hear.
"Right. It depends. It can be quick, or it can take hours." He talked to the two assassins standing on either side of the door to the head of the Water guild. He showed them his ID and explained why Crystal and Elizabeth were there to see the head of the Water guild, as well as explain that he was going to go in there with them.
"Right. It depends. It can be quick, or it can take hours." He talked to the two assassins standing on either side of the door to the head of the Water guild. He showed them his ID and explained why Crystal and Elizabeth were there to see the head of the Water guild, as well as explain that he was going to go in there with them.
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
"I'm pretty sure we are going to meet the head of the guild now." Crystal says to Elizabeth, "Can I let you do the talking?"
"I'm pretty sure we are going to meet the head of the guild now." Crystal says to Elizabeth, "Can I let you do the talking?"
"I'll do the talking 'cause I have a extremely complicated plan in my head. Haven't made up my mind on the assassin part...yet. Don't worry, Crystal, I got this!" Elizabeth said more confidently then she felt.
"I'll do the talking 'cause I have a extremely complicated plan in my head. Haven't made up my mind on the assassin part...yet. Don't worry, Crystal, I got this!" Elizabeth said more confidently then she felt.
"You don't have a plan do you?" Crystal asks "How long have we lived right across the street from each other yet never talked? I think we could've been best friends." Crystal notices the two guards looking at them. "We should hurry. I think they are starting to get suspicious." She says pointing towards the two guards.
"You don't have a plan do you?" Crystal asks "How long have we lived right across the street from each other yet never talked? I think we could've been best friends." Crystal notices the two guards looking at them. "We should hurry. I think they are starting to get suspicious." She says pointing towards the two guards.
One of the assassins opens the door. William glances back over at Crystal and Elizabeth.

"Well?" He says. "Are you coming or not?"
One of the assassins opens the door. William glances back over at Crystal and Elizabeth.

"Well?" He says. "Are you coming or not?"
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
"I have a plan and we weren't friends cause my dad ironically has trust issues." Elizabeth wispered to Crystal. "Of course we're coming!!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she quickly entered the door.
"I have a plan and we weren't friends cause my dad ironically has trust issues." Elizabeth wispered to Crystal. "Of course we're coming!!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she quickly entered the door.
The boss of the water guild looked up from his desk as two girls and William walked into his office. He asked them, "What are you here for?"
The boss of the water guild looked up from his desk as two girls and William walked into his office. He asked them, "What are you here for?"
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23