Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | City of the Four RP
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
"Knives, please. But only if it doesn't cause you any problems to get them." Elizabeth smiled.
((I'm not sure if you want be to get the lock open, but since I have time now I'm going to write two paragraphs you can pick which one to act upon. I hope you understand.))

Click!," I got it" Elizabeth shouted. The lock lay on the floor with the pin she had used to unlock laying next to it. Elizabeth smilies at Crystal. "You should open it" she said, inside she was extremely curious to find out what was inside.

"Knives, please. But only if it doesn't cause you any problems to get them." Elizabeth smiled.
((I'm not sure if you want be to get the lock open, but since I have time now I'm going to write two paragraphs you can pick which one to act upon. I hope you understand.))

Click!," I got it" Elizabeth shouted. The lock lay on the floor with the pin she had used to unlock laying next to it. Elizabeth smilies at Crystal. "You should open it" she said, inside she was extremely curious to find out what was inside.

Crystal goes behind her table, to get Elizabeth knives. When she hears that Elizabeth got the chest open. "What? That quickly?" She asks, Crystal sets about 15 knives down on the table, she runs over, saying something that Elizabeth couldn't hear and the second box opened, reveling several arrows with red tips, and a paper.

((Do you want to keep going? Or let the RP die?))
Crystal goes behind her table, to get Elizabeth knives. When she hears that Elizabeth got the chest open. "What? That quickly?" She asks, Crystal sets about 15 knives down on the table, she runs over, saying something that Elizabeth couldn't hear and the second box opened, reveling several arrows with red tips, and a paper.

((Do you want to keep going? Or let the RP die?))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((I would like to keep going, if that is okay with you))

Elizabeth started to reach for the arrows then decided if someone went to that much trouble to lock them up, the arrows must be dangerous. "What's the paper say?" Elizabeth said as she handed the paper to Crystal.
((I would like to keep going, if that is okay with you))

Elizabeth started to reach for the arrows then decided if someone went to that much trouble to lock them up, the arrows must be dangerous. "What's the paper say?" Elizabeth said as she handed the paper to Crystal.
((I'm fine with continuing on, I might post less often though, I'm in a different RP that is going a lot quicker and is taking up a lot of my time on here. I will make a post soon, do you want to still have the attack on the earth leaders? Or not if Kaxin isn't in it anymore?))
((I'm fine with continuing on, I might post less often though, I'm in a different RP that is going a lot quicker and is taking up a lot of my time on here. I will make a post soon, do you want to still have the attack on the earth leaders? Or not if Kaxin isn't in it anymore?))
Crystal looks at the paper, her dad's same messy handwriting, and his code, that only Crystal and her father could figure out. "It's code. I'll decipher it out later, then give it to Matthew, unless you want to work on it with me." She says setting it down. She picks up the knives. "Sword? Or one of these?" Crystal asks, putting her fixed blades back on her wrists. "I only have one extra, so you will be stuck with only one. If you choose these." Crystal explains, gathering her supplies. "I'll get the training area emptied, because of my dad's rank, I can do that. Then if you miss, the only people you can hurt are yourself and me." She explains. Crystal walks over to the corner, grabbing her quiver, and strapping it to her leg, she also grabs her knife belt, her bow, that she puts over her shoulder. She also grabs a large bag, that she puts the knifes and belt into.
Crystal looks at the paper, her dad's same messy handwriting, and his code, that only Crystal and her father could figure out. "It's code. I'll decipher it out later, then give it to Matthew, unless you want to work on it with me." She says setting it down. She picks up the knives. "Sword? Or one of these?" Crystal asks, putting her fixed blades back on her wrists. "I only have one extra, so you will be stuck with only one. If you choose these." Crystal explains, gathering her supplies. "I'll get the training area emptied, because of my dad's rank, I can do that. Then if you miss, the only people you can hurt are yourself and me." She explains. Crystal walks over to the corner, grabbing her quiver, and strapping it to her leg, she also grabs her knife belt, her bow, that she puts over her shoulder. She also grabs a large bag, that she puts the knifes and belt into.
((By the way, I don't care what Elizabeth chooses, that was something I wanted you to come up with.))
((By the way, I don't care what Elizabeth chooses, that was something I wanted you to come up with.))
((Sorry I haven't posted in forever. I had a lot of tests. I'm not to sure about attacking)
"Let's go train! I'm not that bad that you have to worry about getting hurt, but it's probably better if you clear the room out." Elizabeth said, anxious to start training.
((Sorry I haven't posted in forever. I had a lot of tests. I'm not to sure about attacking)
"Let's go train! I'm not that bad that you have to worry about getting hurt, but it's probably better if you clear the room out." Elizabeth said, anxious to start training.
Crystal runs downstairs, and out the door, she walks down the road, until they get to the training center. Walking up to the person at the desk, Crystal asks to get the area cleared, and the women quickly does what Crystal asked.

((Take your time. And what do you mean by "your not to sure about attacking"?))
Crystal runs downstairs, and out the door, she walks down the road, until they get to the training center. Walking up to the person at the desk, Crystal asks to get the area cleared, and the women quickly does what Crystal asked.

((Take your time. And what do you mean by "your not to sure about attacking"?))
"What do you want me to do first?" Elizabeth asked when they entered the empty training room. "I could show you what I know first and then you can correct me...or whatever you want!".
((I'm not sure how to go about attacking the Earth leaders))
"What do you want me to do first?" Elizabeth asked when they entered the empty training room. "I could show you what I know first and then you can correct me...or whatever you want!".
((I'm not sure how to go about attacking the Earth leaders))
"Try to hit that dummy in the left knee." Crystal commands Elizabeth, watching her movement.

((Lets not do the attack))
"Try to hit that dummy in the left knee." Crystal commands Elizabeth, watching her movement.

((Lets not do the attack))
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23