Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | City of the Four RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
"Water HQ, I'm going to find a place where I fit in and if they don't want me, well I'll get to that when it come time" Elizabeth suddenly hoped that someone in Water would believe that her element was Water. If no one believed her she would be in deep trouble.
"Water HQ, I'm going to find a place where I fit in and if they don't want me, well I'll get to that when it come time" Elizabeth suddenly hoped that someone in Water would believe that her element was Water. If no one believed her she would be in deep trouble.
"Okay. But when we get there don't expect me to stay!" Crystal says as she starts walking after Elizabeth. "You know. They might not want me there, if you think about it!" She says worried.
"Okay. But when we get there don't expect me to stay!" Crystal says as she starts walking after Elizabeth. "You know. They might not want me there, if you think about it!" She says worried.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
"It'll be fine" Elizabeth exaggerated. They walked quickly to Water HQ. They entered the building and Elizabeth stopped the first person she saw, "We would like to see the head of the Water guild...please."
"It'll be fine" Elizabeth exaggerated. They walked quickly to Water HQ. They entered the building and Elizabeth stopped the first person she saw, "We would like to see the head of the Water guild...please."
"Are you sure about this? I mean like how do they know I'm not on a mission?" She says getting even more worried. "I mean I'm not joining water."
"Are you sure about this? I mean like how do they know I'm not on a mission?" She says getting even more worried. "I mean I'm not joining water."
Some person stopped him. He took his headphones off, letting them hang around his neck.

"Head of the Water guild?" He said. "You do realize that not just anyone may see them, right?" William looked over to two. He did not recognize them. They could be new, but...one never knows. "May I see your identification?" Every member of the guild had an ID that they would carry on them. Showing it when asked would be used as a way to prove one was a member of Water, as well as a way to prove if they were a high enough rank to attend certain things.
Some person stopped him. He took his headphones off, letting them hang around his neck.

"Head of the Water guild?" He said. "You do realize that not just anyone may see them, right?" William looked over to two. He did not recognize them. They could be new, but...one never knows. "May I see your identification?" Every member of the guild had an ID that they would carry on them. Showing it when asked would be used as a way to prove one was a member of Water, as well as a way to prove if they were a high enough rank to attend certain things.
CxEBf1c.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
"It'll be fine" Elizbeth wispered to Cyrstal, "I'm not a member a Water yet, that's why I would like to see the head of water so I can join. Oh and this is my friend and she's trustworthy." Elizabeth hoped he would believe her, if he did getting to see the head of Water was the easy part.
"It'll be fine" Elizbeth wispered to Cyrstal, "I'm not a member a Water yet, that's why I would like to see the head of water so I can join. Oh and this is my friend and she's trustworthy." Elizabeth hoped he would believe her, if he did getting to see the head of Water was the easy part.
William was still skeptical. His brown eyes narrowed as he looked over them. He did not trust either of the girls, no matter what they said, even if one claimed that the other was trustworthy. Still, though, new members were a nice thing. He thought it over before replying.

"Fine," he said, "but on the condition that I go with you, understand?"
William was still skeptical. His brown eyes narrowed as he looked over them. He did not trust either of the girls, no matter what they said, even if one claimed that the other was trustworthy. Still, though, new members were a nice thing. He thought it over before replying.

"Fine," he said, "but on the condition that I go with you, understand?"
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
Elizabeth looked him over. She could tell he didn't trust here, why else would he want to accompany them. "That's fine with us, I don't even see why that would be a problem" she said cheerily, hoping to gain his trust.
Elizabeth looked him over. She could tell he didn't trust here, why else would he want to accompany them. "That's fine with us, I don't even see why that would be a problem" she said cheerily, hoping to gain his trust.
"If it help I won't go. I want to join though." Crystal says hoping that Elizabeth will get to join.
"If it help I won't go. I want to join though." Crystal says hoping that Elizabeth will get to join.
"Oh no, you have to come, too," he said, slipping his headphones back on. "This way." William gestured for them to follow him and headed in the direction of where the head of the Water guild was. He noticed the younger members watch him as he passed by out of the corner of his eye.
"Oh no, you have to come, too," he said, slipping his headphones back on. "This way." William gestured for them to follow him and headed in the direction of where the head of the Water guild was. He noticed the younger members watch him as he passed by out of the corner of his eye.
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23