Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cats of same Spots{OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Rebooting...
Plot/Story

A group of cheetahs living in the Savannah had normal lives. They laughed, hunted, slept and enjoyed their days. But then weird two-legged creatures showed up. They had no fur, no real paws, no claws and no respect for nature. They shot and killed animals around them, they built large mountainous buildings that towered over the lands. They were ruining the cheetah's home.

Thus the cheetahs are heading out. Where will they go? No one knows. All they know for certain is that they have a lot to learn if they're supposed to live outside the world they've known for all their lives.

Characters

Tsari played by @LeopardCay

Kioevu played by @ImpossibleJedi4

Aioni played by @lilMama

Lukai played by @lilMama

Let the adventure begin!

Feel free to make a quick little description of your cheetah and jump in!
Rebooting...
Plot/Story

A group of cheetahs living in the Savannah had normal lives. They laughed, hunted, slept and enjoyed their days. But then weird two-legged creatures showed up. They had no fur, no real paws, no claws and no respect for nature. They shot and killed animals around them, they built large mountainous buildings that towered over the lands. They were ruining the cheetah's home.

Thus the cheetahs are heading out. Where will they go? No one knows. All they know for certain is that they have a lot to learn if they're supposed to live outside the world they've known for all their lives.

Characters

Tsari played by @LeopardCay

Kioevu played by @ImpossibleJedi4

Aioni played by @lilMama

Lukai played by @lilMama

Let the adventure begin!

Feel free to make a quick little description of your cheetah and jump in!
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
Hello! You can call me Cay. Loyal Clexakru warrior.
Message me to chat, I don't bite!
Kioevu was stretched out on his Back under a savannah tree, happy in the shade. Hunting had been successful earlier, giving the pale king cheetah time to relax.
Kioevu was stretched out on his Back under a savannah tree, happy in the shade. Hunting had been successful earlier, giving the pale king cheetah time to relax.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Restless. Tsari was restless. She had so much energy that she just needed to use in some way. It coursed through her bones, echoed in her lungs and begged her to do something.

There was just one issue... there was nothing to do. The rest of her group was relaxing it seemed after a great meal. At least from what she knew of. She only saw Kioevu, the others must be elsewhere.

Sighing, she gave up and sat down next to the larger cheetah that was currently lying on the ground and spoke.

"You know where the rest are?"
Restless. Tsari was restless. She had so much energy that she just needed to use in some way. It coursed through her bones, echoed in her lungs and begged her to do something.

There was just one issue... there was nothing to do. The rest of her group was relaxing it seemed after a great meal. At least from what she knew of. She only saw Kioevu, the others must be elsewhere.

Sighing, she gave up and sat down next to the larger cheetah that was currently lying on the ground and spoke.

"You know where the rest are?"
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
Kioevu rolled over until he was on his stomach, paws extended. "I dunno, why?" It was obvious he didn't much care as he scratched behind an ear with a back paw.
Kioevu rolled over until he was on his stomach, paws extended. "I dunno, why?" It was obvious he didn't much care as he scratched behind an ear with a back paw.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Lukai kept his had somewhat low as he walked forward, his sister walking with a much more...delightful...spirit about her, as she kept her head up, watching the world around her pass with the one eye she could actually see out of. Glancing towards him, Aioni felt her ear twitch forward, her attention quickly distracted as she watched the trees on the horizon.

"It's hot..." she started, her ears lifting some as she spoke, her tail lashing slowly behind her. Her small paws made virtually no sound, but her clumsy steps could easily be attributed to her lack of eyesight.

"well it's the savannah" Lukai grunted, his gruff voice osunding unamused and straightforward as he kept his focus on the grass ahead of him, the trees growing closer still as they moved forward.

Aioni looked a bit miffed, she frowned and headed forward a bit ahead of him, searching for the others.
Lukai kept his had somewhat low as he walked forward, his sister walking with a much more...delightful...spirit about her, as she kept her head up, watching the world around her pass with the one eye she could actually see out of. Glancing towards him, Aioni felt her ear twitch forward, her attention quickly distracted as she watched the trees on the horizon.

"It's hot..." she started, her ears lifting some as she spoke, her tail lashing slowly behind her. Her small paws made virtually no sound, but her clumsy steps could easily be attributed to her lack of eyesight.

"well it's the savannah" Lukai grunted, his gruff voice osunding unamused and straightforward as he kept his focus on the grass ahead of him, the trees growing closer still as they moved forward.

Aioni looked a bit miffed, she frowned and headed forward a bit ahead of him, searching for the others.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Tsani huffed at the information. Or the lack of information. She laid down on her stomach and placed her head on her paws as her eyes were locked outwards.

"Just wondering..."

[OOC: Muse is somewhat low to be honest.]
Tsani huffed at the information. Or the lack of information. She laid down on her stomach and placed her head on her paws as her eyes were locked outwards.

"Just wondering..."

[OOC: Muse is somewhat low to be honest.]
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
Kioevu shut his golden eyes. He wasn't too fussed about the others. Surely they'd be around.

(Same LOL. XD)
Kioevu shut his golden eyes. He wasn't too fussed about the others. Surely they'd be around.

(Same LOL. XD)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Lifting her head as they got closer, Aioni trotted forward and ahead of her brother, her ears perking up and her tail falling to a relaxed state as she caught wind and sight of the other two. Hurrying her steps, Aioni eventually made it up a small incline and to the tree, Lukai however was not as fast...or eager. Taking his sweet time as he made it to where his sister had rocketed off to, his kinked tail twitching and flicking behind him in almost a slight annoyance.

"there's not much out there today" Aioni sighed, laying about a yard away from the other two, Lukai sitting rather close to her, his ears back as he watched the grassland out in front of him, waiting for something to happen.

//i know that feel XuX
Lifting her head as they got closer, Aioni trotted forward and ahead of her brother, her ears perking up and her tail falling to a relaxed state as she caught wind and sight of the other two. Hurrying her steps, Aioni eventually made it up a small incline and to the tree, Lukai however was not as fast...or eager. Taking his sweet time as he made it to where his sister had rocketed off to, his kinked tail twitching and flicking behind him in almost a slight annoyance.

"there's not much out there today" Aioni sighed, laying about a yard away from the other two, Lukai sitting rather close to her, his ears back as he watched the grassland out in front of him, waiting for something to happen.

//i know that feel XuX
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Kioevu yawned. "I know, we were lucky to catch those antelope earlier. Now it's like a dead land out there."
Kioevu yawned. "I know, we were lucky to catch those antelope earlier. Now it's like a dead land out there."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Tsari nodded at Kioevu's statement and sat up to scratch her neck with the back of her paw. She shook herself afterwards and stood up fully before licking the fur on her chest to flatten it a bit. The restless cheetah had gotten an idea.
"I'm headed for a patrol of the territory." she said and started to walk away a little.
"Anyone wanna come along?"
Tsari nodded at Kioevu's statement and sat up to scratch her neck with the back of her paw. She shook herself afterwards and stood up fully before licking the fur on her chest to flatten it a bit. The restless cheetah had gotten an idea.
"I'm headed for a patrol of the territory." she said and started to walk away a little.
"Anyone wanna come along?"
6qZgaNt.pngCLEXAKRU!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9