Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ShatterShock (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
(This is a second attempt at this rolpeplay. I would like this roleplay to get pretty far for a chance, most of mine never surpass three pages.)

Freezing wind blew across the ancient battlefield, covering it in snow. This was the site of a forgotten battle. The Deities have been attempting to erase the embarrassment of this battle for centuries, for this was the only one they lost. Dragon skeletons lay still, along with broken swords bones, and shields, all encased in ice. However, if one were to inspect the relic closer, they would see mortifying burns. That was what this battle was about, frost and fire. Of course, the Deities only knew about the ice.

The ice that killed so many
The ice that nearly destroyed Sorneith
The ice that would have encased them
The ice that imprisoned her

At the center of the battlefield lay a massive obsidian statue, to which the Flamecaller and the Icewarden both created. It was the only thing that could contain the FrostFire Queen. A dragon that was destined to serve them, not destroy all of them. Luckily, she is imprisoned, or is she? The statue held many cracks and crevices, to an extent where one couldn't count them all. And at that exact same moment, it shattered. Flames started to swirl around the skeleton that emerged from it, along with the blizzard intensifying. "At last, I'm free. Now Sorneith and it's gods shall suffer!" the wind and flames then encased her. When they dissipated, she was gone.
At that same moment, a young spiral awoke, she was wearing a small crown of ice, likely from being buried in the snow too long. "Wh- Where am I? Is anyone there?" and she began to weep, but it was drowned out in the howling wind.

A blue fae visited you in your dreams last night. "Hey there, I have a question." and she giggled "Are you ready to save Sorneith and become a hero? If not, you have to anyway!" and you awoke to the light of day.

Rules:
  1. No godmodding or powerplaying
  2. No more than three dragons per person
  3. You can't kill another person's dragon unless they are fine with it

Also include:
An image of your dragon(s) being play and anything about them.
(This is a second attempt at this rolpeplay. I would like this roleplay to get pretty far for a chance, most of mine never surpass three pages.)

Freezing wind blew across the ancient battlefield, covering it in snow. This was the site of a forgotten battle. The Deities have been attempting to erase the embarrassment of this battle for centuries, for this was the only one they lost. Dragon skeletons lay still, along with broken swords bones, and shields, all encased in ice. However, if one were to inspect the relic closer, they would see mortifying burns. That was what this battle was about, frost and fire. Of course, the Deities only knew about the ice.

The ice that killed so many
The ice that nearly destroyed Sorneith
The ice that would have encased them
The ice that imprisoned her

At the center of the battlefield lay a massive obsidian statue, to which the Flamecaller and the Icewarden both created. It was the only thing that could contain the FrostFire Queen. A dragon that was destined to serve them, not destroy all of them. Luckily, she is imprisoned, or is she? The statue held many cracks and crevices, to an extent where one couldn't count them all. And at that exact same moment, it shattered. Flames started to swirl around the skeleton that emerged from it, along with the blizzard intensifying. "At last, I'm free. Now Sorneith and it's gods shall suffer!" the wind and flames then encased her. When they dissipated, she was gone.
At that same moment, a young spiral awoke, she was wearing a small crown of ice, likely from being buried in the snow too long. "Wh- Where am I? Is anyone there?" and she began to weep, but it was drowned out in the howling wind.

A blue fae visited you in your dreams last night. "Hey there, I have a question." and she giggled "Are you ready to save Sorneith and become a hero? If not, you have to anyway!" and you awoke to the light of day.

Rules:
  1. No godmodding or powerplaying
  2. No more than three dragons per person
  3. You can't kill another person's dragon unless they are fine with it

Also include:
An image of your dragon(s) being play and anything about them.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@FlaretheDragon (I think I could refresh the list don't you think?) [b]NOTE: Aetrix is a spirit that pops up every once and a while, therefore she doesn't count as a character[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21747438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217475/21747438_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Aetrix Personality: ??? Backstory/ Bio: ??? Other: She owns a Psywurm named Bob ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21827703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218278/21827703_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Phalaemerus Personality: Peppy, Very scientific about everything Backstory/ Bio: He arrived at the clan and immediately fell in love with Aetrix. However, Aetrix died before the tow could have hatchlings. Phalae was jubilant when she returned as a visible spirit, but is still searching for ways to resurrect her. Other: He prefers seafood over insects [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23487883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234879/23487883_350.png[/img] [/url] Name:Seabreeze Personality: Very Unstable, but tends to be very serene Backstory: Nobody actually knows, not even she does Other: Seabreeze is constantly in pain, but nobody knows why either [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21841796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218418/21841796_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Etzel Personality: She doesn't trust you so she won't say anything (She's a paranoiac) Backstory/Bio: She still doesn't trust you Other: She has a secret that she never speaks of. Also she has a rosetail caiman that has been her traveling companion for who knows how long.
@FlaretheDragon (I think I could refresh the list don't you think?)

NOTE: Aetrix is a spirit that pops up every once and a while, therefore she doesn't count as a character

21747438_350.png

Name: Aetrix
Personality: ???
Backstory/ Bio: ???
Other: She owns a Psywurm named Bob

21827703_350.png

Name: Phalaemerus

Personality: Peppy, Very scientific about everything

Backstory/ Bio: He arrived at the clan and immediately fell in love with Aetrix. However, Aetrix died before the tow could have hatchlings. Phalae was jubilant when she returned as a visible spirit, but is still searching for ways to resurrect her.

Other: He prefers seafood over insects

23487883_350.png

Name:Seabreeze

Personality: Very Unstable, but tends to be very serene

Backstory: Nobody actually knows, not even she does

Other: Seabreeze is constantly in pain, but nobody knows why either

21841796_350.png

Name: Etzel

Personality: She doesn't trust you so she won't say anything (She's a paranoiac)

Backstory/Bio: She still doesn't trust you

Other: She has a secret that she never speaks of. Also she has a rosetail caiman that has been her traveling companion for who knows how long.
@Purpleater13 Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I'll be using the same dragon I used in your first attempt. And for those of you who are totally new to this, I might as well introduce my character anyways. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23805638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238057/23805638_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dyan[/b] [i]"Yeah, I'm a Plague Dragon. So? I still don't want anyone getting hurt."[/i] Dyan is a Kind and Playful dragon who cares about the safety of others. Some of his friends find this rather surprising, considering he is a Plague Dragon. However, for Dyan, it's just a matter of personality. His memory can also be a bit messed up at times.[/center] (Sorry for the short bio, I couldn't really think of anything else to put in it.)
@Purpleater13 Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I'll be using the same dragon I used in your first attempt.

And for those of you who are totally new to this, I might as well introduce my character anyways.

23805638_350.png

Dyan
"Yeah, I'm a Plague Dragon. So? I still don't want anyone getting hurt."

Dyan is a Kind and Playful dragon who cares about the safety of others. Some of his friends find this rather surprising, considering he is a Plague Dragon. However, for Dyan, it's just a matter of personality. His memory can also be a bit messed up at times.

(Sorry for the short bio, I couldn't really think of anything else to put in it.)
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@Purpleater13

Wait... Are you redoing the rp? If so, I still would like be in it with the same characters.

Once you say, I'll just copy my character bios over. .3.
@Purpleater13

Wait... Are you redoing the rp? If so, I still would like be in it with the same characters.

Once you say, I'll just copy my character bios over. .3.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Ciphers

Yeah, I was grounded and the thread got buried, so yeah
@Ciphers

Yeah, I was grounded and the thread got buried, so yeah
@Purpleater13 No problem! And honestly, with three people (IIRC) dropping out, it's probably for the best. But it might be a nice idea to ping the people who still seemed interested, but that's your choice. ----- ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11740830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117409/11740830_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Khione [b]Personality:[/b] It can be said that the term "Ice Queen" fits Khione to a T. Cold-hearted, bitter, has elemental control of snow and ice. However, she can also be described as quite the primadonna. She wants everything, thinks she better than everyone else, and feels that she deserves the unwavering attention of everyone around her. In her essence-- someone you do not want to be around. Still... If you somehow weasel your way into her frosty heart, she'll be the friend that will never leave your side. She'll pick you up if you fall down and raise her voice when you cannot. [b]Bio:[/b] Originally brought to the Clan as an Ice Ambassador, Khione tended to do little of her duties. She'd would rather sit by the walls and watch everyone else do things for her while she filed her claws. Though as the cliche goes, "everything changed" when that strange blue Fae said she's now going to be some hero to go to some unknown land and fulfill some unknown destiny. She's actually rather annoyed by such news-- But hey! Maybe she'll end up famous at the end of all of it. So she now is trudging along Sornieth following the call of the Fae. She doesn't know what to expect, and frankly, would rather not know in the first place. It's a shame she was forced to not go alone... [b]Other:[/b] She always has a flurry of snow around her that reflects her health. The worst for wear she it, the lighter the snow. Enraging her turns it into a near blizzard though. She also has a naturally lower than normal body temperature and much of her apparel (Though stylish!) is to keep her from overheating. She likes bears a lot for some reason?? [b]Familiar:[/b] Cleo, the Hoarfrost Mauler [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1221.png[/img] [b]Familiar's Information:[/b] A grouchy beast, fitting for Khione. She doesn't do much but is probably much too protective of Khione. ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12882579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128826/12882579_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Jaynum [b]Personality:[/b] Where Khione is cold and bitter-- Jaynum is fiery and absolutely warm-hearted. He seems to want to be everyone's friend and is the epitome of the stereotypical Spiral. He's always fidgeting with his paws and tinkering with some new contraption (That sometimes "bite back" as seen by his eternally soot-smeared face and burn marks pocking his scarf. But to be honest, when fire naturally whirls around you, things are bound to get burned). While he can talk your ear off, Jaynum has been known to go completely silent for days at a time; too busy in his dreams to notice what's going on around him. [b]Bio:[/b] Similar to Khione, Jaynum was brought to the Clan as a Fire Ambassador. He was currently the newest member and thus hadn't as many responsibilities. He was allowed to tinker to his heart's content but to fix machinery if problems arose. When Khione begrudgingly announced her new mission, the clan leaders said that someone had to go with her to make sure she saw it out (Nobody completely trusted her and the will of the deities must must be fulfilled). Upon hearing out her story of the Blue Fae, Jaynum volunteered. Partially because nobody else wanted too, though everyone was very surprised to see him give it a go, and partially because he wanted to find out about that Fae. Well... And because he thought that he had seen that blue Fae flickering in his dream that night-- but hey, let's just keep that to ourselves, shall we? [b]Other:[/b] Jaynum always seems to have the balls of flame surrounding him; but unlike for Khione, they do not reflect anything about him. They simply are just an annoyance. His eyes are disturbing, no? [b]Familiar:[/b] Reggie, the Smokey Bantam Fangar [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2604.png[/img] [b]Familiar's Information:[/b] Jaynum's partner in crime, Reggie is a rambunctious beast often getting a bit to far in her own adventures. Think of her as a big furry cat that still acts like a kitten. [b]Other Information About the Duo:[/b] First of all... [b]Freezeshock[/b]. This felt like it would be the best place for it. To be frank, these two dragons about hate each other as much as you could think without being sworn enemies. Not only do their personalities clash, their elements do too. Bickering is much too commonplace between them and it's in ones best interest to get far away if it starts. It gets [i]heated.[/i] [size=1](Hehe puns...)[/size] Some say it's a real shame though as an old oracle came to the Clan and said that the two could have the most beautiful children (Seriously). Khione and Jaynum weren't too happy to hear that. Still, they are like Yin and Yang; contrary but complementary. And to see the large Wildclaw and the pudgy little Spiral together is quite the sight to behold.
@Purpleater13

No problem! And honestly, with three people (IIRC) dropping out, it's probably for the best.
But it might be a nice idea to ping the people who still seemed interested, but that's your choice.

Dragon Name: Khione

Personality: It can be said that the term "Ice Queen" fits Khione to a T. Cold-hearted, bitter, has elemental control of snow and ice. However, she can also be described as quite the primadonna. She wants everything, thinks she better than everyone else, and feels that she deserves the unwavering attention of everyone around her. In her essence-- someone you do not want to be around. Still... If you somehow weasel your way into her frosty heart, she'll be the friend that will never leave your side. She'll pick you up if you fall down and raise her voice when you cannot.

Bio: Originally brought to the Clan as an Ice Ambassador, Khione tended to do little of her duties. She'd would rather sit by the walls and watch everyone else do things for her while she filed her claws. Though as the cliche goes, "everything changed" when that strange blue Fae said she's now going to be some hero to go to some unknown land and fulfill some unknown destiny. She's actually rather annoyed by such news-- But hey! Maybe she'll end up famous at the end of all of it.

So she now is trudging along Sornieth following the call of the Fae. She doesn't know what to expect, and frankly, would rather not know in the first place. It's a shame she was forced to not go alone...

Other: She always has a flurry of snow around her that reflects her health. The worst for wear she it, the lighter the snow. Enraging her turns it into a near blizzard though. She also has a naturally lower than normal body temperature and much of her apparel (Though stylish!) is to keep her from overheating.

She likes bears a lot for some reason??

Familiar: Cleo, the Hoarfrost Mauler
1221.png
Familiar's Information: A grouchy beast, fitting for Khione. She doesn't do much but is probably much too protective of Khione.

Dragon Name: Jaynum

Personality: Where Khione is cold and bitter-- Jaynum is fiery and absolutely warm-hearted. He seems to want to be everyone's friend and is the epitome of the stereotypical Spiral. He's always fidgeting with his paws and tinkering with some new contraption (That sometimes "bite back" as seen by his eternally soot-smeared face and burn marks pocking his scarf. But to be honest, when fire naturally whirls around you, things are bound to get burned). While he can talk your ear off, Jaynum has been known to go completely silent for days at a time; too busy in his dreams to notice what's going on around him.

Bio: Similar to Khione, Jaynum was brought to the Clan as a Fire Ambassador. He was currently the newest member and thus hadn't as many responsibilities. He was allowed to tinker to his heart's content but to fix machinery if problems arose. When Khione begrudgingly announced her new mission, the clan leaders said that someone had to go with her to make sure she saw it out (Nobody completely trusted her and the will of the deities must must be fulfilled). Upon hearing out her story of the Blue Fae, Jaynum volunteered. Partially because nobody else wanted too, though everyone was very surprised to see him give it a go, and partially because he wanted to find out about that Fae.

Well... And because he thought that he had seen that blue Fae flickering in his dream that night-- but hey, let's just keep that to ourselves, shall we?

Other: Jaynum always seems to have the balls of flame surrounding him; but unlike for Khione, they do not reflect anything about him. They simply are just an annoyance.

His eyes are disturbing, no?

Familiar: Reggie, the Smokey Bantam Fangar
2604.png
Familiar's Information: Jaynum's partner in crime, Reggie is a rambunctious beast often getting a bit to far in her own adventures. Think of her as a big furry cat that still acts like a kitten.

Other Information About the Duo: First of all... Freezeshock. This felt like it would be the best place for it.

To be frank, these two dragons about hate each other as much as you could think without being sworn enemies. Not only do their personalities clash, their elements do too. Bickering is much too commonplace between them and it's in ones best interest to get far away if it starts.

It gets heated. (Hehe puns...)

Some say it's a real shame though as an old oracle came to the Clan and said that the two could have the most beautiful children (Seriously). Khione and Jaynum weren't too happy to hear that.

Still, they are like Yin and Yang; contrary but complementary. And to see the large Wildclaw and the pudgy little Spiral together is quite the sight to behold.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Bump!
Bump!
Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246814/24681357_350.png[/img] Name:Slade Bio: Slade grew up in a very harsh, very abusive environment, and because of that she is highly defensive, highly negative, and anxious. She currently is a free roaming hunter. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16477.png[/img] Name:Onyx Bio: Onyx was Slade's childhood friend, and she deeply trusts this little one to watch her back, probably the only one she trusts. @Purpleater13 (Can I hop in?)
Dragon:
24681357_350.png
Name:Slade
Bio: Slade grew up in a very harsh, very abusive environment, and because of that she is highly defensive, highly negative, and anxious. She currently is a free roaming hunter.

16477.png
Name:Onyx
Bio: Onyx was Slade's childhood friend, and she deeply trusts this little one to watch her back, probably the only one she trusts.

@Purpleater13
(Can I hop in?)
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bumpidy Bump!
Bumpidy Bump!
1 2 3 4 5