Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Stars In the Sky (Private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Celeste felt a smile stretching her face. "Absolutely! Should we go right now?"
Sirius nodded. "I don't see why not," he smiled.
Celeste eagerly started walking in the direction of the beach, and Sirius did too.
It almost felt like a race; she passed him, he passed her, she passed him again.
Celeste laughed when Sirius started jogging, and then she broke into a run. They didn't stop until they hit the sand and were forced to slow down.
"Wow," Sirius gasped, looking out at the Viridian Labyrinth. "I don't think it's possible to get used to a view like that, " he said, looking almost hypnotized by the sparkling water, and beyond, the endless stretch of green. Celeste smiled. What Sirius said was true; the green of the Viridian Labyrinth so sharply contrasted the gold of the Sunbeam Ruins that everytime Celeste saw it, she felt as though she were seeing the color for the first time.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste felt a smile stretching her face. "Absolutely! Should we go right now?"
Sirius nodded. "I don't see why not," he smiled.
Celeste eagerly started walking in the direction of the beach, and Sirius did too.
It almost felt like a race; she passed him, he passed her, she passed him again.
Celeste laughed when Sirius started jogging, and then she broke into a run. They didn't stop until they hit the sand and were forced to slow down.
"Wow," Sirius gasped, looking out at the Viridian Labyrinth. "I don't think it's possible to get used to a view like that, " he said, looking almost hypnotized by the sparkling water, and beyond, the endless stretch of green. Celeste smiled. What Sirius said was true; the green of the Viridian Labyrinth so sharply contrasted the gold of the Sunbeam Ruins that everytime Celeste saw it, she felt as though she were seeing the color for the first time.

@Rose1218arts
pukasloth_sleeping.gif_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif

"Ok, let's party, say 'Ole'. Ole!"
Sirius was in absolute awe by the beautiful ocean. It was interesting to go from darkness to light, but seeing this beautiful blue lined with the amazing greens of the Virirdian Labyrinth was a whole new experience. "Everything's so beautiful outside of the Shadow territories...so vibrant with color. It's amazing all of these different colors and...feelings that I get outside of that darkened place." Sirius said scanning the water to catch every glimpse of it's beauty, he slightly blushed, but tried to hid it.
"I wish things were always as peaceful as the sea right now..." Celeste said quietly.
"Too bad the sea of life is like rapids..." Sirius replied. "What do you think your job will lead you to first?" Sirius said turning to look upon Celeste. Her gems were slightly glowing blue from the ocean's reflection, making her shine even more then she usually did.

@Timelord131
Sirius was in absolute awe by the beautiful ocean. It was interesting to go from darkness to light, but seeing this beautiful blue lined with the amazing greens of the Virirdian Labyrinth was a whole new experience. "Everything's so beautiful outside of the Shadow territories...so vibrant with color. It's amazing all of these different colors and...feelings that I get outside of that darkened place." Sirius said scanning the water to catch every glimpse of it's beauty, he slightly blushed, but tried to hid it.
"I wish things were always as peaceful as the sea right now..." Celeste said quietly.
"Too bad the sea of life is like rapids..." Sirius replied. "What do you think your job will lead you to first?" Sirius said turning to look upon Celeste. Her gems were slightly glowing blue from the ocean's reflection, making her shine even more then she usually did.

@Timelord131
deathseeker_blink_zpslbc4m1tg.gif pukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif
Celeste pondered on Sirius's question. "I'm hoping it will take me to the borders of the Sunbeam Ruins first. I haven't seen most of it. Despite how much I've always loved exploring, I hardly ever did it. I've only been outside Sunbeam Ruins once..." she trailed off, knowing that the only time she'd left had been a time of hope and disaster.
"If I can just go see the borders one more time before whatever happens comes...I'll be happy."
She gazed at Sirius, because more than anything, she knew that him being safe would make her happiest.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste pondered on Sirius's question. "I'm hoping it will take me to the borders of the Sunbeam Ruins first. I haven't seen most of it. Despite how much I've always loved exploring, I hardly ever did it. I've only been outside Sunbeam Ruins once..." she trailed off, knowing that the only time she'd left had been a time of hope and disaster.
"If I can just go see the borders one more time before whatever happens comes...I'll be happy."
She gazed at Sirius, because more than anything, she knew that him being safe would make her happiest.

@Rose1218arts

Sirius realized that the one time she was out of the Sunbeam Ruins must have been when she found him almost dead in the Shadow territories. He turned his thoughts away from that as he said, "Yeah...I hope if we do get attack that it won't last long so that we can enjoy peaceful days again...like this one." Sirius smiled and gently stepped into the small tides pushing and pulling away at the sand on the shore. The water lapped quietly around his claws, it felt nice. "I wanted to be on the patrol team because...I need to help the dragons that helped me...the dragons in your clan took me in and healed me. Your clan has done so much for me and it's time I did something for...for my n-new Clan and home." Sirius said a little nervous as he spoke the last few words. "I've never felt like I've belonged anywhere and I still don't feel comfortable with some of the dragons in your clan, but that's because I don't know them and they don't know me. The only reason I feel like I belong is b-because of y-you..." Sirius said blushing a little.

@Timelord131
Sirius realized that the one time she was out of the Sunbeam Ruins must have been when she found him almost dead in the Shadow territories. He turned his thoughts away from that as he said, "Yeah...I hope if we do get attack that it won't last long so that we can enjoy peaceful days again...like this one." Sirius smiled and gently stepped into the small tides pushing and pulling away at the sand on the shore. The water lapped quietly around his claws, it felt nice. "I wanted to be on the patrol team because...I need to help the dragons that helped me...the dragons in your clan took me in and healed me. Your clan has done so much for me and it's time I did something for...for my n-new Clan and home." Sirius said a little nervous as he spoke the last few words. "I've never felt like I've belonged anywhere and I still don't feel comfortable with some of the dragons in your clan, but that's because I don't know them and they don't know me. The only reason I feel like I belong is b-because of y-you..." Sirius said blushing a little.

@Timelord131
Celeste felt herself blushing as Sirius said that. She took a breath.
"Sirius, part of the reason I've always loved exploring was because I've dreamed about leaving this place. Obviously, that isn't the only reason, because I just love exploring new things in general," she gave a small smile.
"But ever since you came along, I finally felt happy in the Horizon Clan. I really enjoy being around the people more, but more than anything, I enjoy being around you. You make my life brighter, Sirius," Celeste said.
Wow, that was deep, Celeste thought, a little alarmed at herself for saying those feelings aloud.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste felt herself blushing as Sirius said that. She took a breath.
"Sirius, part of the reason I've always loved exploring was because I've dreamed about leaving this place. Obviously, that isn't the only reason, because I just love exploring new things in general," she gave a small smile.
"But ever since you came along, I finally felt happy in the Horizon Clan. I really enjoy being around the people more, but more than anything, I enjoy being around you. You make my life brighter, Sirius," Celeste said.
Wow, that was deep, Celeste thought, a little alarmed at herself for saying those feelings aloud.

@Rose1218arts

As Sirius listened to her words he could feel his face reddening. So she thinks that me...,as a Shadow dragon, has brought light into her life? Haha... Sirius stared at his reflection in the water, he stared into his dark purple eyes. "Celeste..." Sirius paused, he wasn't quite sure how to tell her want was racing through his mind. "My life used to be so...so dark...I was disconnected from everyone even my parents and everything was as cold as ice to me. I was trapped in an endless night...at least that's what it felt like...I was searching for some source of warm light my whole life and I was punished for it...but by going through all of that I was able to arrive here..." Sirius knew this was snappy but he had to say it. "I never knew what light was until I woke up and saw you standing there next to me...no one's every worried about me that much...my mother did somewhat, but I never felt the warmth I get being with you here in this wonderful forest." Sirius sat down in the water letting it run over a few of his scars left by his clan leader. "Thank you..."

@Timelord131
As Sirius listened to her words he could feel his face reddening. So she thinks that me...,as a Shadow dragon, has brought light into her life? Haha... Sirius stared at his reflection in the water, he stared into his dark purple eyes. "Celeste..." Sirius paused, he wasn't quite sure how to tell her want was racing through his mind. "My life used to be so...so dark...I was disconnected from everyone even my parents and everything was as cold as ice to me. I was trapped in an endless night...at least that's what it felt like...I was searching for some source of warm light my whole life and I was punished for it...but by going through all of that I was able to arrive here..." Sirius knew this was snappy but he had to say it. "I never knew what light was until I woke up and saw you standing there next to me...no one's every worried about me that much...my mother did somewhat, but I never felt the warmth I get being with you here in this wonderful forest." Sirius sat down in the water letting it run over a few of his scars left by his clan leader. "Thank you..."

@Timelord131
Celeste found herself speechless, so she just sat down next to him and watched their reflections in the water.
She didn't have a clue what would happen to her clan, or to the Light Flight, but she hoped that the coming weeks wouldn't be too busy. She had a feeling the days would be packed with work and worry from everyone. As long as Celeste still had time for the ones she loved, she didn't care.
She didn't have many friends, and she had no family in the Horizon Clan. Being around Quorra, Qadira, Sirius, and Divum was the best she had. She wasn't all too good at making friends, despite her efforts, and no one knew where her family was. No one even seemed to know how she arrived to the Horizon Clan.
Celeste shook away her thoughts. Everyone would be alright. As far as they knew, the warnings from the beaten plague dragon might never come to pass. As long as she and Sirius were fighting whatever it was together, they would be alright.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste found herself speechless, so she just sat down next to him and watched their reflections in the water.
She didn't have a clue what would happen to her clan, or to the Light Flight, but she hoped that the coming weeks wouldn't be too busy. She had a feeling the days would be packed with work and worry from everyone. As long as Celeste still had time for the ones she loved, she didn't care.
She didn't have many friends, and she had no family in the Horizon Clan. Being around Quorra, Qadira, Sirius, and Divum was the best she had. She wasn't all too good at making friends, despite her efforts, and no one knew where her family was. No one even seemed to know how she arrived to the Horizon Clan.
Celeste shook away her thoughts. Everyone would be alright. As far as they knew, the warnings from the beaten plague dragon might never come to pass. As long as she and Sirius were fighting whatever it was together, they would be alright.

@Rose1218arts

Sirius felt Celeste sit down in the tides next to him. He could feel her anxious thoughts about the threat looming over them. He reached forward in the water and picked up a blue and purple shell and turned and gave it to Celeste. "Here...maybe this can help calm your nerves when you feel anxious about this attack." Sirius smiled as he slid the shell into her claw. Sirius blushed as he realized they were kinda holding claws. He withdrew his claws quickly, but subtly hoping that Celeste hadn't noticed. He shifted his gaze to look towards the deep part of the ocean.

@Timelord131
Sirius felt Celeste sit down in the tides next to him. He could feel her anxious thoughts about the threat looming over them. He reached forward in the water and picked up a blue and purple shell and turned and gave it to Celeste. "Here...maybe this can help calm your nerves when you feel anxious about this attack." Sirius smiled as he slid the shell into her claw. Sirius blushed as he realized they were kinda holding claws. He withdrew his claws quickly, but subtly hoping that Celeste hadn't noticed. He shifted his gaze to look towards the deep part of the ocean.

@Timelord131
Celeste held the seashell tightly and smiled to herself.
"Thank you, Sirius," she said quietly. The shell really meant a lot to her.
She gazed out at the ocean next to him, clutching the shell to her heart.

When the sun began to set, Celeste and Sirius decided to head back. They took their time, strolling along back to the lair. They were almost back when the stars finally came out, and Celeste kept her eyes on them. They were so far away, and yet still shined so brightly. Celeste couldn't help staring. Thinking of their brightness, Sirius's smile suddenly popped into her mind. When he was happy, he shined just as brightly as the stars in the sky, it seemed. She felt the seashell, still in her hand, as they walked inside the lair.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste held the seashell tightly and smiled to herself.
"Thank you, Sirius," she said quietly. The shell really meant a lot to her.
She gazed out at the ocean next to him, clutching the shell to her heart.

When the sun began to set, Celeste and Sirius decided to head back. They took their time, strolling along back to the lair. They were almost back when the stars finally came out, and Celeste kept her eyes on them. They were so far away, and yet still shined so brightly. Celeste couldn't help staring. Thinking of their brightness, Sirius's smile suddenly popped into her mind. When he was happy, he shined just as brightly as the stars in the sky, it seemed. She felt the seashell, still in her hand, as they walked inside the lair.

@Rose1218arts

As the stars came out Sirius watched Celeste look up at them with a happy smile on her face. Her eyes reflected the stars and made them shine even brighter. Sirius smiled, too as he watched her gaze look over all of the stars coming into the sky. They finally arrived back at the clan, Sirius didn't want to say bye to Celeste, yet. Who knew when they'd see each other again, there jobs started tomorrow and they'd be really busy with those... Sirius turned to Celeste saying, "Well, I guess this is good bye for awhile?"
Celeste suddenly looked sad, "Oh yeah...I guess it is..."
Sirius quickly looked around and saw several dragons eating and talking. Too many dragons... He looked back at Celeste. "We'll just have to wait and see what the next few days bring..."
"Yeah...."
"Well....we'd better get some good sleep so we can do our jobs well, we need to prove to Glaciem that we're ready for this."
Celeste just nodded slowly.
"Don't worry about tomorrow we'll both do great and there will be other dragons with us so we'll be safe...maybe I can actually get to know some other dragons." Sirius chuckled a little.
Celeste laughed softly, "Yeah, good luck with some of them."
"Thanks....well good night Celeste!" Sirius said as he quickly nuzzled her cheek gently, he then swiftly turned around and waved good night with his tail. He could feel his face burning up. Is it bad that we're getting attached? Who knows what's going to happen...

@Timelord131
As the stars came out Sirius watched Celeste look up at them with a happy smile on her face. Her eyes reflected the stars and made them shine even brighter. Sirius smiled, too as he watched her gaze look over all of the stars coming into the sky. They finally arrived back at the clan, Sirius didn't want to say bye to Celeste, yet. Who knew when they'd see each other again, there jobs started tomorrow and they'd be really busy with those... Sirius turned to Celeste saying, "Well, I guess this is good bye for awhile?"
Celeste suddenly looked sad, "Oh yeah...I guess it is..."
Sirius quickly looked around and saw several dragons eating and talking. Too many dragons... He looked back at Celeste. "We'll just have to wait and see what the next few days bring..."
"Yeah...."
"Well....we'd better get some good sleep so we can do our jobs well, we need to prove to Glaciem that we're ready for this."
Celeste just nodded slowly.
"Don't worry about tomorrow we'll both do great and there will be other dragons with us so we'll be safe...maybe I can actually get to know some other dragons." Sirius chuckled a little.
Celeste laughed softly, "Yeah, good luck with some of them."
"Thanks....well good night Celeste!" Sirius said as he quickly nuzzled her cheek gently, he then swiftly turned around and waved good night with his tail. He could feel his face burning up. Is it bad that we're getting attached? Who knows what's going to happen...

@Timelord131
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13