Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Stars In the Sky (Private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Celeste stood with Sirius and looked tensely through the darkness, trying to see who, or what, was there. She got ready to take Sirius and get out fast when she saw the creature that caused the twig to snap.
It was a Plague Dragon. And not one in good shape. His face looked to be covered in disease, and all four of his limbs had cuts and scars on them.
"You..." he whispered, pointing a claw in their direction. Celeste could not tell which of them he was pointing to. "They're...coming...for you...be ready to fight."
Celeste felt less frozen now. "Who?" she asked. "Who are you talking about?"
"Well, if I told you-" he paused to cough, "it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" The dragon attempted a menacing smile, but Celeste saw that he appeared a little sad.
"No, I suppose it wouldn't," Celeste whispered, but the dragon had already turned and began to make his way back the way he came.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste stood with Sirius and looked tensely through the darkness, trying to see who, or what, was there. She got ready to take Sirius and get out fast when she saw the creature that caused the twig to snap.
It was a Plague Dragon. And not one in good shape. His face looked to be covered in disease, and all four of his limbs had cuts and scars on them.
"You..." he whispered, pointing a claw in their direction. Celeste could not tell which of them he was pointing to. "They're...coming...for you...be ready to fight."
Celeste felt less frozen now. "Who?" she asked. "Who are you talking about?"
"Well, if I told you-" he paused to cough, "it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" The dragon attempted a menacing smile, but Celeste saw that he appeared a little sad.
"No, I suppose it wouldn't," Celeste whispered, but the dragon had already turned and began to make his way back the way he came.

@Rose1218arts
pukasloth_sleeping.gif_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif

"Ok, let's party, say 'Ole'. Ole!"
Sirius's heart skipped a beat when a sudden dreadful whisper reached his ears. He turned his head to see a Plague dragon in a horrible state. Sirius's memories of his scars raced through his mind as he looked at this dragon's more closely. He glanced at a few of his scars and wondered what happened to this dragon. The Plague dragon continued to speak and what he said made Sirius's fur stand up on end. He instinctively drew a little bit in front of Celeste in case this dragon had any intentions on fighting them. The words the dragon spoke made Sirius uncomfortable. Is this dragon warning us? He says it's a surprise...how is that warning us if he won't tell us who is coming? Sirius looked back up at the Plague dragon as he made his way though the bushes. As soon as his tail disappeared in the leaves the sky seemed to darken. The air was heavy with the smell of forewarning. Sirius mumbled something under his breath, then turned to speak to Celeste. "Celeste...have you seen that dragon before?" Sirius didn't know why he was asking the question, but it had just come out. He watched Celeste's face change as she began to think.

@Timelord131
Sirius's heart skipped a beat when a sudden dreadful whisper reached his ears. He turned his head to see a Plague dragon in a horrible state. Sirius's memories of his scars raced through his mind as he looked at this dragon's more closely. He glanced at a few of his scars and wondered what happened to this dragon. The Plague dragon continued to speak and what he said made Sirius's fur stand up on end. He instinctively drew a little bit in front of Celeste in case this dragon had any intentions on fighting them. The words the dragon spoke made Sirius uncomfortable. Is this dragon warning us? He says it's a surprise...how is that warning us if he won't tell us who is coming? Sirius looked back up at the Plague dragon as he made his way though the bushes. As soon as his tail disappeared in the leaves the sky seemed to darken. The air was heavy with the smell of forewarning. Sirius mumbled something under his breath, then turned to speak to Celeste. "Celeste...have you seen that dragon before?" Sirius didn't know why he was asking the question, but it had just come out. He watched Celeste's face change as she began to think.

@Timelord131
deathseeker_blink_zpslbc4m1tg.gif pukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif
Celeste's face scrunched up in thought.
"I...don't know...I'm sorry. He seems like he could be familiar, but I really can't tell. There are a lot of dragons that look like him," she said quietly.
Sirius's face showed worry.
"But...we should head back...we need to tell the others, and...I'm a little afraid," Celeste said, looking down. She shouldn't have been the one who was afraid. Sirius had been through trauma, and if either of them should be shaking from fear, it was him.
Celeste stood up a little straighter and tried to act like she was brave. If she could only fake it, she thought, maybe it would feel real.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste's face scrunched up in thought.
"I...don't know...I'm sorry. He seems like he could be familiar, but I really can't tell. There are a lot of dragons that look like him," she said quietly.
Sirius's face showed worry.
"But...we should head back...we need to tell the others, and...I'm a little afraid," Celeste said, looking down. She shouldn't have been the one who was afraid. Sirius had been through trauma, and if either of them should be shaking from fear, it was him.
Celeste stood up a little straighter and tried to act like she was brave. If she could only fake it, she thought, maybe it would feel real.

@Rose1218arts

Sirius wondered who that dragon was...he didn't know why he thought she knew him...
"Yeah we should return to your clan and warn your leader...she'll want to know if someone is coming to attack-" Sirius suddenly stopped because he just realized that they didn't know who they wanted to attack. What if they attack her clan because they want me?! Sirius's heartbeat sped up as he thought about his clan leader searching for him to finish him off. The flash of dark claws drinking with blood crossed his vision making him stiffen in fear. He quickly shook himself and began to walk back to the Horizon Clan, but he couldn't get rid of the sinking feeling in his stomach.

@Timelord131
Sirius wondered who that dragon was...he didn't know why he thought she knew him...
"Yeah we should return to your clan and warn your leader...she'll want to know if someone is coming to attack-" Sirius suddenly stopped because he just realized that they didn't know who they wanted to attack. What if they attack her clan because they want me?! Sirius's heartbeat sped up as he thought about his clan leader searching for him to finish him off. The flash of dark claws drinking with blood crossed his vision making him stiffen in fear. He quickly shook himself and began to walk back to the Horizon Clan, but he couldn't get rid of the sinking feeling in his stomach.

@Timelord131
They rushed back to the den, but it was still far longer than Celeste would've liked, given the circumstances. When they made it back inside, Celeste immediately shouted for their leader.
"Glaciem!" she called, desperate.
Celeste heard Glaciem coming from far back in the den. The opening room was empty and all there was to hear were her loud, rushing footsteps. At last, Glaciem stuck her head into the entrance room.
"What's wrong? Are you two okay?" she asked, frazzled.
Celeste glanced at Sirius, but his mouth was shut tight, though he stood up straight. Celeste figured he wasn't comfortable enough around Glaciem to rush up talking and planning yet. Celeste took a deep breath.
"Something's coming for one of us."

@Rose1218arts
They rushed back to the den, but it was still far longer than Celeste would've liked, given the circumstances. When they made it back inside, Celeste immediately shouted for their leader.
"Glaciem!" she called, desperate.
Celeste heard Glaciem coming from far back in the den. The opening room was empty and all there was to hear were her loud, rushing footsteps. At last, Glaciem stuck her head into the entrance room.
"What's wrong? Are you two okay?" she asked, frazzled.
Celeste glanced at Sirius, but his mouth was shut tight, though he stood up straight. Celeste figured he wasn't comfortable enough around Glaciem to rush up talking and planning yet. Celeste took a deep breath.
"Something's coming for one of us."

@Rose1218arts

When Glaciem's head finally stuck out of on of the dens Sirius suddenly was aware that he was around a Clan leader. He felt very uncomfortable in this powerful leader's presence. He knew Glaciem wasn't the same as his clan leader, but he still felt like he needed to act differently then he did with Celeste. He looked at Celeste as she spoke those words...Somthing's coming for one of us...Sirius stiffened when he thought about what Glaciem would do. If I'm the cause of this attack I should leave...I don't want to harm this Clan of dragons just because of me...I'm an outsider and I'll forever be an outcast... Sirius prepared himself for Glaciem's words.

@Timelord131
When Glaciem's head finally stuck out of on of the dens Sirius suddenly was aware that he was around a Clan leader. He felt very uncomfortable in this powerful leader's presence. He knew Glaciem wasn't the same as his clan leader, but he still felt like he needed to act differently then he did with Celeste. He looked at Celeste as she spoke those words...Somthing's coming for one of us...Sirius stiffened when he thought about what Glaciem would do. If I'm the cause of this attack I should leave...I don't want to harm this Clan of dragons just because of me...I'm an outsider and I'll forever be an outcast... Sirius prepared himself for Glaciem's words.

@Timelord131
Glaciem instantly seemed more serious.
"Whatever the case may be, you both must stay here, so we can protect you."
"Yes, Glaciem..." Celeste hesitated. "But what if he wasn't just talking about one of us? What if he meant the Horizon Clan as a whole? Or the entirety of Sunbeam Ruins? We don't really know who's going to get attacked..."
Glaciem nodded. "Of course, you're right. We'll make sure everyone is prepared. But for both of your sake's, I ask that you do not leave the den for a while. At least not until we figure out what's really going on."
Glaciem began to turn away. "Get some rest for now. I need to call a meeting, and tomorrow we'll all begin to prepare."

@Rose1218arts
Glaciem instantly seemed more serious.
"Whatever the case may be, you both must stay here, so we can protect you."
"Yes, Glaciem..." Celeste hesitated. "But what if he wasn't just talking about one of us? What if he meant the Horizon Clan as a whole? Or the entirety of Sunbeam Ruins? We don't really know who's going to get attacked..."
Glaciem nodded. "Of course, you're right. We'll make sure everyone is prepared. But for both of your sake's, I ask that you do not leave the den for a while. At least not until we figure out what's really going on."
Glaciem began to turn away. "Get some rest for now. I need to call a meeting, and tomorrow we'll all begin to prepare."

@Rose1218arts

"Mrs. Glaciem, if there is anything I can do to help I would be honored to repay you for your kindness towards me." Sirius said stepping forwards a little. His heart was racing, he couldn't stop himself from fearing this clan leader, but he had to do something to thank her for her hospitality.

@Timelord131
"Mrs. Glaciem, if there is anything I can do to help I would be honored to repay you for your kindness towards me." Sirius said stepping forwards a little. His heart was racing, he couldn't stop himself from fearing this clan leader, but he had to do something to thank her for her hospitality.

@Timelord131
Glaciem turned around again to face him, and she had a soft smile on her face that appeared almost sad.
"Thank you, Sirius. The best you can do for me now is to make sure everyone is alright while we stay on guard. But you can both worry about that tomorrow. For now, you need to rest. You've both seen a lot and you, Sirius, are still recovering from your wounds.
Glaciem appeared tired herself.
"I'm sorry to part with the two of you, but I really must alert the other officials in the Clan about the news. I hope to see you both tomorrow," she said, and walked away.
Celeste faced Sirius, her face etched with worry. "I guess we should get some sleep then. I hope things will sort themselves out tomorrow..."

@Rose1218arts
Glaciem turned around again to face him, and she had a soft smile on her face that appeared almost sad.
"Thank you, Sirius. The best you can do for me now is to make sure everyone is alright while we stay on guard. But you can both worry about that tomorrow. For now, you need to rest. You've both seen a lot and you, Sirius, are still recovering from your wounds.
Glaciem appeared tired herself.
"I'm sorry to part with the two of you, but I really must alert the other officials in the Clan about the news. I hope to see you both tomorrow," she said, and walked away.
Celeste faced Sirius, her face etched with worry. "I guess we should get some sleep then. I hope things will sort themselves out tomorrow..."

@Rose1218arts

Sirius stared after Glaciem...something about that tired look in her face made Sirius very curious. Has attacks been made in the past to lead her to be tired of new like this? Or is she tired because of her Clan leader responsibilities never really ending? I've never though about how much a leader goes through to make their Clan happy and feel safe... Sirius was awoken from his thoughts as Celeste suggested sleep. Just then he realized how tired and sore his body was...after everything he has been through it made sense that his muscles ached, but his mind and heart ached for a different reason...
"That sounds like a good idea," Sirius said smiling softly at Celeste. "I hope things sort themselves out, too. Good night, Celeste." Sirius waved good bye as he retreated to his den to get some needed sleep.

@Timelord131
Sirius stared after Glaciem...something about that tired look in her face made Sirius very curious. Has attacks been made in the past to lead her to be tired of new like this? Or is she tired because of her Clan leader responsibilities never really ending? I've never though about how much a leader goes through to make their Clan happy and feel safe... Sirius was awoken from his thoughts as Celeste suggested sleep. Just then he realized how tired and sore his body was...after everything he has been through it made sense that his muscles ached, but his mind and heart ached for a different reason...
"That sounds like a good idea," Sirius said smiling softly at Celeste. "I hope things sort themselves out, too. Good night, Celeste." Sirius waved good bye as he retreated to his den to get some needed sleep.

@Timelord131
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13