Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Stars In the Sky (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Celeste glanced over quicker than normal. "Oh, hey! These look pretty cool," she said, rushing away with her face still slightly reddened. She tried not to show her face to the others as she looked to the runes, but when she risked a glance back at the twins, they were giving her concerned looks. "Um...I need to talk to you two...!" Celeste said before rushing them out of earshot of Sirius. "What's wrong?' Qadira asked. "I...," Celeste was hardly able to force the words out. "I guess I just wanna say...could you maybe- if it's okay with the two of you- not flirt with Sirius? At least not in front of me..." Quorra gasped and said, "You like Sirius! How come you didn't tell us!"
"I don't have a crush on Sirius!" Celeste yelled, maybe a little two loudly. Sirius looked over, but Celeste strongly hoped he hadn't heard what she'd said. "I-I-I just feel a little uncomfortable when you guys flirt in front of me."
Quorra smiled deviously. "O-o-okay! If you say so! But you never seem to mind when we flirt with anyone el-" she cut off when her twin nudged her.
"Alright, we won't flirt with Sirius at all. We understand," Qadira smiled gently. "Thanks," Celeste exhaled, and they turned to head back toward Sirius.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste glanced over quicker than normal. "Oh, hey! These look pretty cool," she said, rushing away with her face still slightly reddened. She tried not to show her face to the others as she looked to the runes, but when she risked a glance back at the twins, they were giving her concerned looks. "Um...I need to talk to you two...!" Celeste said before rushing them out of earshot of Sirius. "What's wrong?' Qadira asked. "I...," Celeste was hardly able to force the words out. "I guess I just wanna say...could you maybe- if it's okay with the two of you- not flirt with Sirius? At least not in front of me..." Quorra gasped and said, "You like Sirius! How come you didn't tell us!"
"I don't have a crush on Sirius!" Celeste yelled, maybe a little two loudly. Sirius looked over, but Celeste strongly hoped he hadn't heard what she'd said. "I-I-I just feel a little uncomfortable when you guys flirt in front of me."
Quorra smiled deviously. "O-o-okay! If you say so! But you never seem to mind when we flirt with anyone el-" she cut off when her twin nudged her.
"Alright, we won't flirt with Sirius at all. We understand," Qadira smiled gently. "Thanks," Celeste exhaled, and they turned to head back toward Sirius.

@Rose1218arts
pukasloth_sleeping.gif_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif

"Ok, let's party, say 'Ole'. Ole!"
Sirius was surprised when Celeste and the twins rushed off suddenly, but he didn't want to be rude, this was their home after all...maybe they just needed to talk somethings over...they shouldn't disclose to much information to him if he was to return home then...well it would end nicely considering he'd be used for battle information...Sirius shuttered at the thought of the Shadow terrorizes he once lived in. Celeste said something loudly that had his name in it he looked over quickly, but he hadn't been paying attention. What did she say? I got lost in thought again... He looked around nervously feeling their gazes stinging his scales. They started walking back and Sirius slightly shook his head to clear his mind before they arrived.

@Timelord131
Sirius was surprised when Celeste and the twins rushed off suddenly, but he didn't want to be rude, this was their home after all...maybe they just needed to talk somethings over...they shouldn't disclose to much information to him if he was to return home then...well it would end nicely considering he'd be used for battle information...Sirius shuttered at the thought of the Shadow terrorizes he once lived in. Celeste said something loudly that had his name in it he looked over quickly, but he hadn't been paying attention. What did she say? I got lost in thought again... He looked around nervously feeling their gazes stinging his scales. They started walking back and Sirius slightly shook his head to clear his mind before they arrived.

@Timelord131
deathseeker_blink_zpslbc4m1tg.gif pukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif
Celeste walked back with the twins toward Sirius and smiled at him as she felt her face cool down. "Sorry," she said. "I just had to discuss something with these two- I mean- not that it was anything secretive or anything, I just needed to, you know-" Quorra shot Celeste a look, and she sighed. "Anyways, I just needed to get something off my chest. So, what did you find with these runes, Sirius?" Celeste asked, giving him a small smile.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste walked back with the twins toward Sirius and smiled at him as she felt her face cool down. "Sorry," she said. "I just had to discuss something with these two- I mean- not that it was anything secretive or anything, I just needed to, you know-" Quorra shot Celeste a look, and she sighed. "Anyways, I just needed to get something off my chest. So, what did you find with these runes, Sirius?" Celeste asked, giving him a small smile.

@Rose1218arts

"That's okay. Well I haven't found much because I've been only looking from afar, but would it be okay if we went to look around it?" Sirius asked tiring to get his mind off of these things swimming around in his head. He looked questioningly at Celeste.

@Timelord131
"That's okay. Well I haven't found much because I've been only looking from afar, but would it be okay if we went to look around it?" Sirius asked tiring to get his mind off of these things swimming around in his head. He looked questioningly at Celeste.

@Timelord131
Celeste tried to smile, but she was pretty sure it looked more like a grimace. Why did she have to get so flustered?
"Yeah, let's do that!"
She walked over to the runes nearby to examine them, and heard Sirius following behind her. The twins stayed behind. When Celeste looked back at them questioningly, Quorra nodded her forward. Celeste looked back at Sirius.
"Uh, so, I was thinking - that - well -- do you maybe want to...go on a date sometime?" Celeste blurted out. She immediately regretted it. Now Sirius would have to kindly reject her, and she'd have to act like nothing happened while her heart shattered. She could hardly breath as she looked at him, and he looked up, surprised, at her.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste tried to smile, but she was pretty sure it looked more like a grimace. Why did she have to get so flustered?
"Yeah, let's do that!"
She walked over to the runes nearby to examine them, and heard Sirius following behind her. The twins stayed behind. When Celeste looked back at them questioningly, Quorra nodded her forward. Celeste looked back at Sirius.
"Uh, so, I was thinking - that - well -- do you maybe want to...go on a date sometime?" Celeste blurted out. She immediately regretted it. Now Sirius would have to kindly reject her, and she'd have to act like nothing happened while her heart shattered. She could hardly breath as she looked at him, and he looked up, surprised, at her.

@Rose1218arts

Celeste question shocked Sirius so much that he was speechless for a little too long. Sirius blinked his eyes rapidly and nervous pawed the ground before saying, "I-I would l-like...love to." Sirius stuttered nervously, he couldn't think of the right thing to say. "I think i-it would be fun to get to know you b-better," Sirius said with a nervous smile as he felt his face get red. He looked at Celeste and realized how much he didn't know about her. He had loved her since the moment he saw her, but she had saved him from death just a day before! They haven't even know each other for a whole day, yet it seemed like this was okay?

Sirius had found the sparks of the light he's been searching for and he was prepared to do anything to protect it from dwindling.

@Timelord131
Celeste question shocked Sirius so much that he was speechless for a little too long. Sirius blinked his eyes rapidly and nervous pawed the ground before saying, "I-I would l-like...love to." Sirius stuttered nervously, he couldn't think of the right thing to say. "I think i-it would be fun to get to know you b-better," Sirius said with a nervous smile as he felt his face get red. He looked at Celeste and realized how much he didn't know about her. He had loved her since the moment he saw her, but she had saved him from death just a day before! They haven't even know each other for a whole day, yet it seemed like this was okay?

Sirius had found the sparks of the light he's been searching for and he was prepared to do anything to protect it from dwindling.

@Timelord131
Celeste smiled happily, and it felt as though suddenly her world was changing for the better.

Hours later, as the sun seemed to be lowering in the sky, the twins seemed impatient to head back.
"I'm exhausted. Normally I'd be napping by now. Or at another clan, socializing," Qadira complained.
"Same here. If we don't head back now, we'll probably be here all night, too," Quorra agreed.
"Hey! We wouldn't be here all night!" Celeste protested.
"Yes, you would," Quorra shot back. "You and Sirius are the two slowest walkers I've ever met."
"Alright," Celeste said, with a smirk on her face. "You two can just go at your speed, then, and we'll go at ours." She hoped Sirius wouldn't be weirded out. She wanted to make date plans while they were alone, and maybe even get to know him more. Nevertheless, she wondered if she was coming off as clingy. She looked to Sirius and said, "Unless you want to try to keep up with them. We can do that, too."

@Rose1218arts
Celeste smiled happily, and it felt as though suddenly her world was changing for the better.

Hours later, as the sun seemed to be lowering in the sky, the twins seemed impatient to head back.
"I'm exhausted. Normally I'd be napping by now. Or at another clan, socializing," Qadira complained.
"Same here. If we don't head back now, we'll probably be here all night, too," Quorra agreed.
"Hey! We wouldn't be here all night!" Celeste protested.
"Yes, you would," Quorra shot back. "You and Sirius are the two slowest walkers I've ever met."
"Alright," Celeste said, with a smirk on her face. "You two can just go at your speed, then, and we'll go at ours." She hoped Sirius wouldn't be weirded out. She wanted to make date plans while they were alone, and maybe even get to know him more. Nevertheless, she wondered if she was coming off as clingy. She looked to Sirius and said, "Unless you want to try to keep up with them. We can do that, too."

@Rose1218arts

Sirius laughed to himself about the twins remarks. He had started relaxing around his new friends? He wasn't sure if they were his friends or not, but they still made him smile which is all he was wondered about at the moment.

Celeste asked him a question and he looked at her and saw in her face that she wanted to talk to him in private. "I don't mind either way, but I wouldn't mind enjoying this beautiful view." Sirius said gesturing to the multicolored sky. He grinned to himself because he was also thinking about how beautiful Celeste was in the setting sun's light. She seemed to be glowing with happiness.

@Timelord131
Sirius laughed to himself about the twins remarks. He had started relaxing around his new friends? He wasn't sure if they were his friends or not, but they still made him smile which is all he was wondered about at the moment.

Celeste asked him a question and he looked at her and saw in her face that she wanted to talk to him in private. "I don't mind either way, but I wouldn't mind enjoying this beautiful view." Sirius said gesturing to the multicolored sky. He grinned to himself because he was also thinking about how beautiful Celeste was in the setting sun's light. She seemed to be glowing with happiness.

@Timelord131
Celeste grinned from ear to ear. "Great," she said.
"Whatever, you two," Qadira said with a knowing smirk on her face. "We'll see you back at the den."
The twins dashed off while Sirius and Celeste continued walking.
"I was thinking..." she began hesitantly. "Maybe we should plan our date ahead of time, so we don't have to worry about it when the day comes," she grinned up at him.
Sirius seemed to contemplate this with a slight smile on his face.
"I think it might be a good idea if we-"
A twig crunched nearby.
The sound of nature was something Celeste was used to, but something about this seemed off...

@Rose1218arts
Celeste grinned from ear to ear. "Great," she said.
"Whatever, you two," Qadira said with a knowing smirk on her face. "We'll see you back at the den."
The twins dashed off while Sirius and Celeste continued walking.
"I was thinking..." she began hesitantly. "Maybe we should plan our date ahead of time, so we don't have to worry about it when the day comes," she grinned up at him.
Sirius seemed to contemplate this with a slight smile on his face.
"I think it might be a good idea if we-"
A twig crunched nearby.
The sound of nature was something Celeste was used to, but something about this seemed off...

@Rose1218arts

Sirius waved good bye to the twins and turned to listen to Celeste speak. He smiled as she spoke about their date. He took a moment to think about a nice date. Hmm...the perfect date for me? What would that be? The ocean suddenly popped into his brain. He hadn't visited the ocean in the Light territories and he was very curious to see it in the sunlight. It would probably be more enjoyable then it was in the Shadow territories... Celeste began to speak, but a sudden snap of a twig made Sirius jump. His head quickly snapped towards the sound and the memories of his clan leader attacking him sprung into his mind. He began to feel sick and his heart pounded hard against his chest. Sirius's eyes darted around everywhere trying to find the creature who made the noise. He felt Celeste nervously coming closer to him as she glanced around, too. He smelt her fear and realized she was scared...He had always seemed to be in fear of everything...but she was scared too...he felt his claws slid out and grip the ground his sense became more aware as he focused on the forest around him. He was determined to stop Celeste fear. He didn't want her to fall into the same dark hole that he was trapped in.

@Timelord131
Sirius waved good bye to the twins and turned to listen to Celeste speak. He smiled as she spoke about their date. He took a moment to think about a nice date. Hmm...the perfect date for me? What would that be? The ocean suddenly popped into his brain. He hadn't visited the ocean in the Light territories and he was very curious to see it in the sunlight. It would probably be more enjoyable then it was in the Shadow territories... Celeste began to speak, but a sudden snap of a twig made Sirius jump. His head quickly snapped towards the sound and the memories of his clan leader attacking him sprung into his mind. He began to feel sick and his heart pounded hard against his chest. Sirius's eyes darted around everywhere trying to find the creature who made the noise. He felt Celeste nervously coming closer to him as she glanced around, too. He smelt her fear and realized she was scared...He had always seemed to be in fear of everything...but she was scared too...he felt his claws slid out and grip the ground his sense became more aware as he focused on the forest around him. He was determined to stop Celeste fear. He didn't want her to fall into the same dark hole that he was trapped in.

@Timelord131
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13