Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Stars In the Sky (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Celeste closed her eyes. Only a coward of a Shadow dragon could be so afraid of such light. That, or just a monstrous one.
"I'm sorry about what happened," Celeste said. Seeing the way Sirius seemed trapped inside his own mind, Celeste figured she should change the subject. "Hey, when you're feeling up to it, do you want to come explore the Ruins with my friends and I? It's the only place my friends are comfortable exploring, and I don't want to wander off without them again just yet."
@Rose1218arts
Celeste closed her eyes. Only a coward of a Shadow dragon could be so afraid of such light. That, or just a monstrous one.
"I'm sorry about what happened," Celeste said. Seeing the way Sirius seemed trapped inside his own mind, Celeste figured she should change the subject. "Hey, when you're feeling up to it, do you want to come explore the Ruins with my friends and I? It's the only place my friends are comfortable exploring, and I don't want to wander off without them again just yet."
@Rose1218arts
pukasloth_sleeping.gif_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif

"Ok, let's party, say 'Ole'. Ole!"
Sirius was surprised by the offer. He could feel his face turn pink. "S-sure that would be really fun...I would love to know more about where the sun rules. I've been so curious about it's warm glow for a long time," Sirius said enthusiastically. "I love the feeling I get in this territory...I feel safe from darkness here..."

@Timelord131
Sirius was surprised by the offer. He could feel his face turn pink. "S-sure that would be really fun...I would love to know more about where the sun rules. I've been so curious about it's warm glow for a long time," Sirius said enthusiastically. "I love the feeling I get in this territory...I feel safe from darkness here..."

@Timelord131
deathseeker_blink_zpslbc4m1tg.gif pukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif
"Great! So...whenever you're up and walking, we'll go! Um..." Celeste wasn't sure how to continue the conversation. "Well, I'd better go and get something to eat, so...uh, I'll see you later!" Celeste said as she began to awkwardly back away.
@Rose1218arts
"Great! So...whenever you're up and walking, we'll go! Um..." Celeste wasn't sure how to continue the conversation. "Well, I'd better go and get something to eat, so...uh, I'll see you later!" Celeste said as she began to awkwardly back away.
@Rose1218arts

"Thanks for the chat," Sirius said as she left. Why do I always make things awkward... Sirius turned and began to lick his wounds. I hope these heal fast I'm really looking forward to learning more about the Light territory.

@Timelord131
"Thanks for the chat," Sirius said as she left. Why do I always make things awkward... Sirius turned and began to lick his wounds. I hope these heal fast I'm really looking forward to learning more about the Light territory.

@Timelord131
Celeste woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and ready to explore the Light flight with her friends. Walking into the main part of the lair, she saw her friends gathered together. Quorra and Qadira, the twins, were fluttering around, while Divum, an adult, and one of the first members of the clan, was standing calmly by them. "Hi!" they all chorused over to her. Celeste smiled back at them. "Hey! Ready to go exploring?" Divum spoke slowly as she said, "I would, but...well, I'm going on a date with Noctis." Celeste felt herself smile even wider. "That's wonderful! I hope you two enjoy your date." "Thanks," Divum grinned at her, then walked away. Celeste turned to the twins. "Well, let's go, then!" Quorra said to her, and Qadira said, "Yeah!" "Okay!" Celeste said, and they turned to head out.
@Rose1218arts
Celeste woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and ready to explore the Light flight with her friends. Walking into the main part of the lair, she saw her friends gathered together. Quorra and Qadira, the twins, were fluttering around, while Divum, an adult, and one of the first members of the clan, was standing calmly by them. "Hi!" they all chorused over to her. Celeste smiled back at them. "Hey! Ready to go exploring?" Divum spoke slowly as she said, "I would, but...well, I'm going on a date with Noctis." Celeste felt herself smile even wider. "That's wonderful! I hope you two enjoy your date." "Thanks," Divum grinned at her, then walked away. Celeste turned to the twins. "Well, let's go, then!" Quorra said to her, and Qadira said, "Yeah!" "Okay!" Celeste said, and they turned to head out.
@Rose1218arts

Sirius saw Celeste and her friends beginning to walk to the Clan Lair's entrance and dicided he would go ask if he could join her on there exploration. Sirius quickly stretched his stiff limbs and began to walk towards her. He could feel his nerves becoming more and more anxious. "Hey Celeste mind if I come with your friends today?" Sirius looked at her friends with a friendly smile.

@Timelord131
Sirius saw Celeste and her friends beginning to walk to the Clan Lair's entrance and dicided he would go ask if he could join her on there exploration. Sirius quickly stretched his stiff limbs and began to walk towards her. He could feel his nerves becoming more and more anxious. "Hey Celeste mind if I come with your friends today?" Sirius looked at her friends with a friendly smile.

@Timelord131
Celeste nearly jumped out of surprise at the sight of Sirius walking for the first time since she'd met him. She turned to look at the twins in time to see them smile back at Sirius flirtatiously and felt jealous for a minute, but then stamped it out. If I even did like him, which I don't, once I told the twins I know they would respect that. They never flirt seriously anyhow, she thought to herself. "N-no problem," she said to Sirius. "I was hoping you'd be able to come along!"
"Alright, alright, come on, let's go already!" Qadira yelled. Celeste and Sirius shared a smile as they began to walk with their friends, off to explore.
@Rose1218arts
Celeste nearly jumped out of surprise at the sight of Sirius walking for the first time since she'd met him. She turned to look at the twins in time to see them smile back at Sirius flirtatiously and felt jealous for a minute, but then stamped it out. If I even did like him, which I don't, once I told the twins I know they would respect that. They never flirt seriously anyhow, she thought to herself. "N-no problem," she said to Sirius. "I was hoping you'd be able to come along!"
"Alright, alright, come on, let's go already!" Qadira yelled. Celeste and Sirius shared a smile as they began to walk with their friends, off to explore.
@Rose1218arts

Sirius was glad to get out and stretch his legs, he was starting to get restless waiting for a chance to explore this new territory. It was great feeling the sun on his scales as he walked along with Celeste and her friends. It was nice meeting more light dragons. They were very nice to Sirius and he was thankful that they had let him come on their adventure. The Sunbeam Ruins was a interesting place. It was so full of secrets that could be discovered with a single step forward.
"So what do you guys usually do during the day?"

@Timelord131
Sirius was glad to get out and stretch his legs, he was starting to get restless waiting for a chance to explore this new territory. It was great feeling the sun on his scales as he walked along with Celeste and her friends. It was nice meeting more light dragons. They were very nice to Sirius and he was thankful that they had let him come on their adventure. The Sunbeam Ruins was a interesting place. It was so full of secrets that could be discovered with a single step forward.
"So what do you guys usually do during the day?"

@Timelord131
Celeste stole a glance in Sirius's direction. "Well, sometimes we have Clan responsibilities we have to fulfill, like training and hunting, but when we aren't busy with those, sometimes we just like to sit and talk. Occasionally we go on trips like this, though!" she said cheerily. "When we aren't hanging out with Celeste, Qadira and I like to go to different clans and flirt with the other dragons," she said, winking. Celeste felt her face heating up. No, she thought, you can't be getting jealous. You don't feel that way about Sirius, so what does it matter if the twins take interest?
What did it matter if Sirius fell in love with one of them and forgot about her?
Celeste tried to cool her reddening face without attracting attention to herself. It didn't work.
"Celeste? Are you okay?" Qadira said, peering over at her. "Yeah, I'm fine..." Celeste said, not knowing how to handle her situation.

@Rose1218
Celeste stole a glance in Sirius's direction. "Well, sometimes we have Clan responsibilities we have to fulfill, like training and hunting, but when we aren't busy with those, sometimes we just like to sit and talk. Occasionally we go on trips like this, though!" she said cheerily. "When we aren't hanging out with Celeste, Qadira and I like to go to different clans and flirt with the other dragons," she said, winking. Celeste felt her face heating up. No, she thought, you can't be getting jealous. You don't feel that way about Sirius, so what does it matter if the twins take interest?
What did it matter if Sirius fell in love with one of them and forgot about her?
Celeste tried to cool her reddening face without attracting attention to herself. It didn't work.
"Celeste? Are you okay?" Qadira said, peering over at her. "Yeah, I'm fine..." Celeste said, not knowing how to handle her situation.

@Rose1218

Sirius was surprised by Quorra's comment and wink. He suddenly felt uncomfortable and clawed at the ground anxiously. When Qadira asked if Celeste was okay Sirius looked up curiously. Her face was turning pinkish. Why would her face be turning pink? Wait! She isn't...blushing? No no no...stop getting ahead of yourself... Sirius glanced nervous at the three other dragons then quickly looked away towards some ancient ruins nearby. "Hey want is that over there?" Sirius asked nervously trying to change the subject.

@Timelord131
Sirius was surprised by Quorra's comment and wink. He suddenly felt uncomfortable and clawed at the ground anxiously. When Qadira asked if Celeste was okay Sirius looked up curiously. Her face was turning pinkish. Why would her face be turning pink? Wait! She isn't...blushing? No no no...stop getting ahead of yourself... Sirius glanced nervous at the three other dragons then quickly looked away towards some ancient ruins nearby. "Hey want is that over there?" Sirius asked nervously trying to change the subject.

@Timelord131
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13