Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Stars In the Sky (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Celeste noticed the haunted way he spoke about his clan. "Not to worry, you didn't come in on your own," Celeste blushed a little. "You were passed out, so I was the one who took you back. I'd only wanted to explore for a little bit, but..." she shook her head. "Anyways, our clan leader, Glaciem, has permitted you to stay here, as long as you don't have any harmful intentions with the clan, and I know you don't." she gave a patient smile. "So, if you plan on going back to the Tangled Wood, we can take you back in a few days. If you want to stay here, then this will be your new home, Sirius!" Celeste felt herself get a little excited at the thought, but then pushed the feelings down. "Well, anyways, it's pretty late, so we should both probably go to sleep. I'll...see you tomorrow, then! Goodnight, Sirius..." Celeste walked away before Sirius could reply. Why did she feel so flustered?
@Rose1218arts
Celeste noticed the haunted way he spoke about his clan. "Not to worry, you didn't come in on your own," Celeste blushed a little. "You were passed out, so I was the one who took you back. I'd only wanted to explore for a little bit, but..." she shook her head. "Anyways, our clan leader, Glaciem, has permitted you to stay here, as long as you don't have any harmful intentions with the clan, and I know you don't." she gave a patient smile. "So, if you plan on going back to the Tangled Wood, we can take you back in a few days. If you want to stay here, then this will be your new home, Sirius!" Celeste felt herself get a little excited at the thought, but then pushed the feelings down. "Well, anyways, it's pretty late, so we should both probably go to sleep. I'll...see you tomorrow, then! Goodnight, Sirius..." Celeste walked away before Sirius could reply. Why did she feel so flustered?
@Rose1218arts
pukasloth_sleeping.gif_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif

"Ok, let's party, say 'Ole'. Ole!"
Sirius tensed up as she suggest the idea of him going back to his clan. He shook a little bit from fear at what might be waiting for him. When Celeste began to walk away before he replied he almost asked her to stay, but just the thought made him nervous. "Oh Goodnight, then!" He called after her. "Why is my face so hot?" Sirius thought. "What is this feeling..." Sirius shook his head and then curled up to try and sleep again, but it was hard when the sky seemed to smile down on him, and that he was for some reason really nervous about talking to Celeste in the morning.

@Timelord131
Sirius tensed up as she suggest the idea of him going back to his clan. He shook a little bit from fear at what might be waiting for him. When Celeste began to walk away before he replied he almost asked her to stay, but just the thought made him nervous. "Oh Goodnight, then!" He called after her. "Why is my face so hot?" Sirius thought. "What is this feeling..." Sirius shook his head and then curled up to try and sleep again, but it was hard when the sky seemed to smile down on him, and that he was for some reason really nervous about talking to Celeste in the morning.

@Timelord131
deathseeker_blink_zpslbc4m1tg.gif pukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif
Having hardly slept the night before, Celeste had trouble getting herself to wake up in the morning. She'd been so worried, then excited, then flustered, that she couldn't make herself fall asleep for a long time. The thought of seeing Sirius again got her to move. She went to the main part of the lair, not wanting to seem too desperate to see Sirius. Lots of her other friends greeted her, but all she could manage was a half-hearted "Hi," back to them. She saw Electrum and rushed up to him, and he seemed surprised at her excitement. "I wanted to thank you for helping yesterday. I don't know what would've happened without you, so...yeah, thanks!" Electrum gave her a patient smile and said, "I only did what needed to be done, it was no problem." He walked away, leaving Celeste to wonder what to do next. She could go visit her friend, but was she ready for that? She didn't want him to think she was a total loser with nothing better to do. But looking around, she didn't see how she had anything left to do. Usually by now she'd be talking to Quorra and Qadira, or possibly Divum. But not this morning. She worked up her courage and walked in the direction of the place where Sirius was staying.
@Rose1218arts
Having hardly slept the night before, Celeste had trouble getting herself to wake up in the morning. She'd been so worried, then excited, then flustered, that she couldn't make herself fall asleep for a long time. The thought of seeing Sirius again got her to move. She went to the main part of the lair, not wanting to seem too desperate to see Sirius. Lots of her other friends greeted her, but all she could manage was a half-hearted "Hi," back to them. She saw Electrum and rushed up to him, and he seemed surprised at her excitement. "I wanted to thank you for helping yesterday. I don't know what would've happened without you, so...yeah, thanks!" Electrum gave her a patient smile and said, "I only did what needed to be done, it was no problem." He walked away, leaving Celeste to wonder what to do next. She could go visit her friend, but was she ready for that? She didn't want him to think she was a total loser with nothing better to do. But looking around, she didn't see how she had anything left to do. Usually by now she'd be talking to Quorra and Qadira, or possibly Divum. But not this morning. She worked up her courage and walked in the direction of the place where Sirius was staying.
@Rose1218arts

Sirius woke up to the sun peering in on him. He has never really seen the "real" sun. In the Tangled Wood the sun wasn't really the sun. He turned to look at golden sphere of fire. It was stunning to see it. It was in all it's glory, which made sense, he was in the light region now where the sun ruled. Sirius wasn't able to look at it long before his eyes began to water up so he turned his gaze to look into the clearing where other dragons were running around, playing, eating, or just chatting. "The Horizon Clan is very different than my clan...they are so happy and they know each other. They can have fun in the sun, but why did my clan work forever in the dark?" Sirius was lost in his thoughts when Celeste came into his view, but the moment he saw her he perked up. "Oh good morning Celeste," Sirius tried to said calmly. He was surprise she had come and seen him first thing in the morning. Then again he didn't know how long she had been awake.

@Timelord131
Sirius woke up to the sun peering in on him. He has never really seen the "real" sun. In the Tangled Wood the sun wasn't really the sun. He turned to look at golden sphere of fire. It was stunning to see it. It was in all it's glory, which made sense, he was in the light region now where the sun ruled. Sirius wasn't able to look at it long before his eyes began to water up so he turned his gaze to look into the clearing where other dragons were running around, playing, eating, or just chatting. "The Horizon Clan is very different than my clan...they are so happy and they know each other. They can have fun in the sun, but why did my clan work forever in the dark?" Sirius was lost in his thoughts when Celeste came into his view, but the moment he saw her he perked up. "Oh good morning Celeste," Sirius tried to said calmly. He was surprise she had come and seen him first thing in the morning. Then again he didn't know how long she had been awake.

@Timelord131
"Um, good morning!" Celeste had a hard time keeping herself from blushing. "I...thought I'd come see how you were doing? You look a lot better than you did last night!" Celeste felt incredibly awkward just standing there, so she sat down next to him. Maybe I shouldn't have come here, she thought. I'm totally messing this up!
Celeste smiled at Sirius and tried to push away her thoughts.
@Rose1218arts
"Um, good morning!" Celeste had a hard time keeping herself from blushing. "I...thought I'd come see how you were doing? You look a lot better than you did last night!" Celeste felt incredibly awkward just standing there, so she sat down next to him. Maybe I shouldn't have come here, she thought. I'm totally messing this up!
Celeste smiled at Sirius and tried to push away her thoughts.
@Rose1218arts

Sirius couldn't help feeling really nervous and awkward. He was scared to say anything stupid. "Thanks...I hope my recovery doesn't take too long. I don't want to cause anymore problems for your clan..." Sirius said then turned his head to face the clearing. "This clan is very different then my clan...it's nice..."

@Timelord131
Sirius couldn't help feeling really nervous and awkward. He was scared to say anything stupid. "Thanks...I hope my recovery doesn't take too long. I don't want to cause anymore problems for your clan..." Sirius said then turned his head to face the clearing. "This clan is very different then my clan...it's nice..."

@Timelord131
Celeste looked over at Sirius. "What gave you these wounds, anyways?" she asked. Celeste had hardly thought much about it with all the concern of making sure he was safe, but sitting there under the morning sun, she began to wonder. "Erm-..." she paused. "That is...if you feel comfortable telling..."
@Rose1218arts
Celeste looked over at Sirius. "What gave you these wounds, anyways?" she asked. Celeste had hardly thought much about it with all the concern of making sure he was safe, but sitting there under the morning sun, she began to wonder. "Erm-..." she paused. "That is...if you feel comfortable telling..."
@Rose1218arts

Sirius tensed up when she asked the question. I should really talk to someone about it. It might help my nightmares go away. "Well...a dragon gave me my wounds..." Sirius paused and then took a deep breath, "my clan leader to be exact..." Sirius's claws gripped the stone and dug into the ground as he spoke.

@Timelord131
Sirius tensed up when she asked the question. I should really talk to someone about it. It might help my nightmares go away. "Well...a dragon gave me my wounds..." Sirius paused and then took a deep breath, "my clan leader to be exact..." Sirius's claws gripped the stone and dug into the ground as he spoke.

@Timelord131
Celeste drew back in surprise, then quickly composed herself. "Your clan leader?" she asked. "Why in the world would your clan leader do something like that?" Celeste shuddered. She couldn't imagine a clan leader doing something like that. Most of the ones she'd met seemed so sweet, so how could one of them be so ruthless?
@Rose1218arts
Celeste drew back in surprise, then quickly composed herself. "Your clan leader?" she asked. "Why in the world would your clan leader do something like that?" Celeste shuddered. She couldn't imagine a clan leader doing something like that. Most of the ones she'd met seemed so sweet, so how could one of them be so ruthless?
@Rose1218arts

"Yeah...my clan leader didn't really like me...because I wanted to see the light in this world he punished me...for trying to find that light." Sirius shivered when he thought about it. "Sorry it's not something I would want to experience ever again...my leader was turned into a blood thirsty monster when he began to attack...his face w-was..." Sirius trailed off and shuttered. He seemed to sink away into dark memories, a feared look was haunting his eyes.

@Timelord131
"Yeah...my clan leader didn't really like me...because I wanted to see the light in this world he punished me...for trying to find that light." Sirius shivered when he thought about it. "Sorry it's not something I would want to experience ever again...my leader was turned into a blood thirsty monster when he began to attack...his face w-was..." Sirius trailed off and shuttered. He seemed to sink away into dark memories, a feared look was haunting his eyes.

@Timelord131
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13