Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Stars In the Sky (Private)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Celeste looked down at Violet sadly. "I know you feel like you've failed, Violet. But nobody else thinks that. Your whole team is so worried about you. If you left them, they'd fall apart; they need you," she said softly, sitting down next to Violet.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste looked down at Violet sadly. "I know you feel like you've failed, Violet. But nobody else thinks that. Your whole team is so worried about you. If you left them, they'd fall apart; they need you," she said softly, sitting down next to Violet.

@Rose1218arts
pukasloth_sleeping.gif_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif

"Ok, let's party, say 'Ole'. Ole!"
"Thanks, Cele-" Violet had started to say, but she gasped and stopped short.
Violet watched in terror as Celeste morphed in front of her eyes from a beautiful gleaming dragon into a terror unlike any other she'd ever seen.
"Celeste is gone," Snake Lady said, licking one eye. "Welcome to my world."
Violet looked down at herself and began to shake. She didn't look herself anymore; Her form was lopsided and strange.
Violet felt tears of horror come to her eyes as the room began to shake and Snake Lady laughed.
Violet had heard stories of this creature as a child, but never had she thought that she or her realm could ever be real.

@Rose1218arts

APRIL FOOLS, HAHA
"Thanks, Cele-" Violet had started to say, but she gasped and stopped short.
Violet watched in terror as Celeste morphed in front of her eyes from a beautiful gleaming dragon into a terror unlike any other she'd ever seen.
"Celeste is gone," Snake Lady said, licking one eye. "Welcome to my world."
Violet looked down at herself and began to shake. She didn't look herself anymore; Her form was lopsided and strange.
Violet felt tears of horror come to her eyes as the room began to shake and Snake Lady laughed.
Violet had heard stories of this creature as a child, but never had she thought that she or her realm could ever be real.

@Rose1218arts

APRIL FOOLS, HAHA

~Violet's POV~
"Thanks Celeste," Violet smiled softly. Aww they're worried about me... "Oh! How is everyone else? I can't really remember much, but did the others get hurt?" Violet asked anxiously.

~Sirius's POV~
Sirius clasped his fist around the leaf and closed his eyes. Images of his clan leader and Violet's injured body flashed through his mind. He opened his eyes again to see his familiar hugging one of his claws. Sirius smiled then let out a relaxing sigh of relief. "I'm so glad I'm here now...safe...and in the light..."

@Timelord131
~Violet's POV~
"Thanks Celeste," Violet smiled softly. Aww they're worried about me... "Oh! How is everyone else? I can't really remember much, but did the others get hurt?" Violet asked anxiously.

~Sirius's POV~
Sirius clasped his fist around the leaf and closed his eyes. Images of his clan leader and Violet's injured body flashed through his mind. He opened his eyes again to see his familiar hugging one of his claws. Sirius smiled then let out a relaxing sigh of relief. "I'm so glad I'm here now...safe...and in the light..."

@Timelord131
deathseeker_blink_zpslbc4m1tg.gif pukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif
"I think Laxus got a few cuts on her wings, but apart from that, she's just fine. No one else got hurt," Celeste reassured her friend. Celeste gazed at the entrance to the hall and wondered what the time was. She felt her eyelids get heavy as she heard Laxus rustle in her sleep next to them.

@Rose1218arts
"I think Laxus got a few cuts on her wings, but apart from that, she's just fine. No one else got hurt," Celeste reassured her friend. Celeste gazed at the entrance to the hall and wondered what the time was. She felt her eyelids get heavy as she heard Laxus rustle in her sleep next to them.

@Rose1218arts

~Violet's POV~
"I'm glad everyone is okay," Violet sighed. "No one saw those centaurs coming...I was afraid there was more of them that might have attacked at the same time." Violet glanced at Celeste and saw how tired she was. Violet faked a yawn before she said "Celeste its late we should get more sleep..."

~Sirius's POV~
Sirius put the leaf down on the edge of his nest then curled up in his nest with his familiar. "Thanks for the comfort," Sirius said setting his familiar down carefully next to him. He let his head rest on his forearm and found his eyes closing. Before long Sirius was peacefully asleep with his Ember Mouse curled up next to him.

@Timelord131
~Violet's POV~
"I'm glad everyone is okay," Violet sighed. "No one saw those centaurs coming...I was afraid there was more of them that might have attacked at the same time." Violet glanced at Celeste and saw how tired she was. Violet faked a yawn before she said "Celeste its late we should get more sleep..."

~Sirius's POV~
Sirius put the leaf down on the edge of his nest then curled up in his nest with his familiar. "Thanks for the comfort," Sirius said setting his familiar down carefully next to him. He let his head rest on his forearm and found his eyes closing. Before long Sirius was peacefully asleep with his Ember Mouse curled up next to him.

@Timelord131
Celeste shook herself awake. "Oh, I guess you're right," she attempted to say nonchalantly, but the thickness in her voice gave it away. She was already beginning to feel dead tired again. "She slowly stood up and stretched. "Get some rest," she said to Violet. "I hope you feel better tomorrow. But I wouldn't expect to be going back to patrolling just yet," she smiled at Violet.
"Goodnight, Celeste," Violet said with a faint smile on her face.
"Goodnight, Violet," Celeste said before stumbling away toward her room.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste shook herself awake. "Oh, I guess you're right," she attempted to say nonchalantly, but the thickness in her voice gave it away. She was already beginning to feel dead tired again. "She slowly stood up and stretched. "Get some rest," she said to Violet. "I hope you feel better tomorrow. But I wouldn't expect to be going back to patrolling just yet," she smiled at Violet.
"Goodnight, Celeste," Violet said with a faint smile on her face.
"Goodnight, Violet," Celeste said before stumbling away toward her room.

@Rose1218arts

Sirius woke to hear a loud voice outside his den. He quickly got up and shook his messy fur out. His familiar squeaked loudly in surprise when he was thrown through the air. "Oh sorry! I didn't realize you were still sleeping," Sirius said catching the Ember Mouse before he could hit the ground. He set him back in the nest before turning towards the entrance of his den. Chadley almost collided with Sirius when he walked out into the hallway.
"Oh Sirius you're awake!" Chadley said stepping back and looking a bit flustered.
"Yes, I didn't awake too long ago. What is going on?" Sirius asked glancing at Phantom's anxious face. He looked somewhat angry as if he was just arguing with someone.
"Oh...well we were heading over to check on Violet - and Laxus!" Chadley laughed nervously and quickly turned to continue walking down the hallway. Phantom muttered something before following. What's wrong with them?

@Timelord131
Sirius woke to hear a loud voice outside his den. He quickly got up and shook his messy fur out. His familiar squeaked loudly in surprise when he was thrown through the air. "Oh sorry! I didn't realize you were still sleeping," Sirius said catching the Ember Mouse before he could hit the ground. He set him back in the nest before turning towards the entrance of his den. Chadley almost collided with Sirius when he walked out into the hallway.
"Oh Sirius you're awake!" Chadley said stepping back and looking a bit flustered.
"Yes, I didn't awake too long ago. What is going on?" Sirius asked glancing at Phantom's anxious face. He looked somewhat angry as if he was just arguing with someone.
"Oh...well we were heading over to check on Violet - and Laxus!" Chadley laughed nervously and quickly turned to continue walking down the hallway. Phantom muttered something before following. What's wrong with them?

@Timelord131
Celeste didn't feel ready to wake up, but the imitated morning light shining from the crystals in the hallway tickled her senses. She rolled over and opened her eyes groggily.
Well, time for a new day, she thought, sitting up. Wondering how her friends were doing, she stood up and walked out into the hallway, turning toward the Healer's Den.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste didn't feel ready to wake up, but the imitated morning light shining from the crystals in the hallway tickled her senses. She rolled over and opened her eyes groggily.
Well, time for a new day, she thought, sitting up. Wondering how her friends were doing, she stood up and walked out into the hallway, turning toward the Healer's Den.

@Rose1218arts

Sirius kept a few feet behind Phantom and Chadley, they seemed to be on edge and he didn't wait to get too close. Phantom was flicking his tail and looking at Chadley with an annoyed expression while Chadley just looked frustrated and nervous. I wonder what they're so angry about... The Healer's Den was just ahead, Phantom and Chadley began to quicken their pace until they were neck and neck, both trying to get there first. Sirius signed at their immature competition before entering the den, too.
Violet was speaking quietly to Laxus about something that had left a puzzled look on their faces, but it immediately changed to soft smiles when they saw the rest of the patrol.
"How are you this morning, Vi-" Chadley began, but was interrupted by Phantom.
"Oh, Violet I'm so glad to see you are awake! You had me- I mean- us so worried," Phantom said with a little too much concern in his voice. "Did you know I carried you here after the attack?"
"Oh, Phantom...thank you haha," Violet laughed nervously glancing at Chadley to try and coax him to finish his sentence.
Chadley looked surprised when Violet looked over at him. "O-oh, how are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling much better today," Violet smiled gently at Chadley. "Thanks for asking!"

@Timelord131
Sirius kept a few feet behind Phantom and Chadley, they seemed to be on edge and he didn't wait to get too close. Phantom was flicking his tail and looking at Chadley with an annoyed expression while Chadley just looked frustrated and nervous. I wonder what they're so angry about... The Healer's Den was just ahead, Phantom and Chadley began to quicken their pace until they were neck and neck, both trying to get there first. Sirius signed at their immature competition before entering the den, too.
Violet was speaking quietly to Laxus about something that had left a puzzled look on their faces, but it immediately changed to soft smiles when they saw the rest of the patrol.
"How are you this morning, Vi-" Chadley began, but was interrupted by Phantom.
"Oh, Violet I'm so glad to see you are awake! You had me- I mean- us so worried," Phantom said with a little too much concern in his voice. "Did you know I carried you here after the attack?"
"Oh, Phantom...thank you haha," Violet laughed nervously glancing at Chadley to try and coax him to finish his sentence.
Chadley looked surprised when Violet looked over at him. "O-oh, how are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling much better today," Violet smiled gently at Chadley. "Thanks for asking!"

@Timelord131
Celeste reached the already crowded the Healer's Den, surprised at its apparent popularity. She stepped in next to Sirius while watching the tension that seemed to be rising between Chadley and Phantom.
"Good morning," Sirius murmured with a smirk on his face.
"Hey," Celeste said, smiling.
"How'd you sleep?" Sirius asked, turning towards her.
"Deeply, but not long enough," Celeste replied, facing him. "How about you?"
"I feel pretty awake, but that's probably just because I was scared awake by Phantom and Chadley fighting over their little crush," Sirius joked.
Celeste looked over at the three flustered dragons in the middle of the room, with Laxus looking a little annoyed next to them.
Celeste gave a little laugh and said, "Let's go talk to Laxus. She looks like she could use rescuing."
Together, they walked over and greeted Laxus.
"How are you feeling?" Sirius asked her.
"The pain in my wings is considerably less than the pain of embarrassment I get from watching those three interact," Laxus laughed.
"Agreed," Celeste said, smiling. "Do you feel well enough to stand? We can all go get breakfast together, if you want."
Laxus nodded and slowly stood. "I wasn't injured all that much. Besides, I'm starved. Let's go!" she said, briskly walking out of the room, leaving Celeste and Sirius to follow.
Sirius and Celeste exchanged glances before rushing after her.

@Rose1218arts
Celeste reached the already crowded the Healer's Den, surprised at its apparent popularity. She stepped in next to Sirius while watching the tension that seemed to be rising between Chadley and Phantom.
"Good morning," Sirius murmured with a smirk on his face.
"Hey," Celeste said, smiling.
"How'd you sleep?" Sirius asked, turning towards her.
"Deeply, but not long enough," Celeste replied, facing him. "How about you?"
"I feel pretty awake, but that's probably just because I was scared awake by Phantom and Chadley fighting over their little crush," Sirius joked.
Celeste looked over at the three flustered dragons in the middle of the room, with Laxus looking a little annoyed next to them.
Celeste gave a little laugh and said, "Let's go talk to Laxus. She looks like she could use rescuing."
Together, they walked over and greeted Laxus.
"How are you feeling?" Sirius asked her.
"The pain in my wings is considerably less than the pain of embarrassment I get from watching those three interact," Laxus laughed.
"Agreed," Celeste said, smiling. "Do you feel well enough to stand? We can all go get breakfast together, if you want."
Laxus nodded and slowly stood. "I wasn't injured all that much. Besides, I'm starved. Let's go!" she said, briskly walking out of the room, leaving Celeste and Sirius to follow.
Sirius and Celeste exchanged glances before rushing after her.

@Rose1218arts

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13