Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Stars In the Sky (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Celeste was a young, beautiful dragon who was always curious and often enjoyed discovering whatever she could about the world around her. When she was just a child, she found herself living in the Horizon Clan as a very happy hatchling. When she grew up, she was always willing to explore the world, but hadn't quite gotten around to it. When she finally took it upon herself to leave her home of light to explore for a day, she never thought she would find herself in such an extraordinary adventure. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240752/24075189_350.png[/img] @Rose1218arts
Celeste was a young, beautiful dragon who was always curious and often enjoyed discovering whatever she could about the world around her. When she was just a child, she found herself living in the Horizon Clan as a very happy hatchling. When she grew up, she was always willing to explore the world, but hadn't quite gotten around to it. When she finally took it upon herself to leave her home of light to explore for a day, she never thought she would find herself in such an extraordinary adventure.
24075189_350.png
@Rose1218arts
pukasloth_sleeping.gif_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif

"Ok, let's party, say 'Ole'. Ole!"
Sirius was a shadow dragon that was always looking for the warmth of light on his scales. Every since he was a tiny hatchling he had loved the sun. His parents were disturbed by his love of light when they were shadow dragons. The Clan leader was angered by Sirius. He thought that this shadow dragon was a sign of a curse in the Clan. The Clan leader told his parents that he would have to be disposed of. After the Clan leader had told Sirius parents that, they began to distance themselves from him. The mother was broken because of this terrible thing she was to do to her son. The father on the other hand agreed with the leader. Sirius was on the verge of adulthood when the leader decided to take action. The mother had refused to do anything so the leader ambushed Sirius when he had snuck out to feel the sunlight. He badly injured Sirius to the verge of almost death. Sirius didn't understand why the leader was hurting him, but he never attacked the leader back. He had respected the leader because of his rank and thought he somehow deserved his wounds. The leader was blinded by blood so he didn't realize how much damage he had done. He was driven crazy by his blood thirst and tore through everything in the way of his claws. Sirius crawled away in fear of the crazed dragon. Barely breathing he began to panic and he ran in tears as his blood stained the black grass of the Shadow Region, that would forever haunt him. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241289/24128863_350.png[/img] @Timelord131
Sirius was a shadow dragon that was always looking for the warmth of light on his scales. Every since he was a tiny hatchling he had loved the sun. His parents were disturbed by his love of light when they were shadow dragons. The Clan leader was angered by Sirius. He thought that this shadow dragon was a sign of a curse in the Clan. The Clan leader told his parents that he would have to be disposed of. After the Clan leader had told Sirius parents that, they began to distance themselves from him. The mother was broken because of this terrible thing she was to do to her son. The father on the other hand agreed with the leader. Sirius was on the verge of adulthood when the leader decided to take action. The mother had refused to do anything so the leader ambushed Sirius when he had snuck out to feel the sunlight. He badly injured Sirius to the verge of almost death. Sirius didn't understand why the leader was hurting him, but he never attacked the leader back. He had respected the leader because of his rank and thought he somehow deserved his wounds. The leader was blinded by blood so he didn't realize how much damage he had done. He was driven crazy by his blood thirst and tore through everything in the way of his claws. Sirius crawled away in fear of the crazed dragon. Barely breathing he began to panic and he ran in tears as his blood stained the black grass of the Shadow Region, that would forever haunt him.
24128863_350.png
@Timelord131
deathseeker_blink_zpslbc4m1tg.gif pukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif
Celeste was more excited to explore than anything. She tried to help out around the clan, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to decide on a profession until she'd seen at least one other territory. After that, she swore to herself, she'd be okay with growing up. She was so close. Only a little bit of time, and she'd officially be an adult dragon. She decided that if there was only one place she'd have time to explore, she'd go to the one place that was the exact opposite to her own.

The Tangled Wood.

She got up one morning and left early. She was so excited, and so full of butterflies! She got up and flew over to the Shadow region as fast as she could. Finally, she was in a new land! She pranced through, unafraid of the darkness surrounding the land. As she walked further and further, admiring her surroundings, she began to feel strangely at peace. She'd finally achieved her dream. She was listening to the wildlife around her when she suddenly heard someone cry out. Jumping to attention, she looked around and quickly saw a young silver Shadow dragon, around her age, covered in blood and wounds. She ran over and caught him as he stumbled and fell. He was so weak. Celeste knew she had to do something. As quickly as she could, she dragged him back toward her home in the Sunbeam Ruins.
@Rose1218arts
Celeste was more excited to explore than anything. She tried to help out around the clan, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to decide on a profession until she'd seen at least one other territory. After that, she swore to herself, she'd be okay with growing up. She was so close. Only a little bit of time, and she'd officially be an adult dragon. She decided that if there was only one place she'd have time to explore, she'd go to the one place that was the exact opposite to her own.

The Tangled Wood.

She got up one morning and left early. She was so excited, and so full of butterflies! She got up and flew over to the Shadow region as fast as she could. Finally, she was in a new land! She pranced through, unafraid of the darkness surrounding the land. As she walked further and further, admiring her surroundings, she began to feel strangely at peace. She'd finally achieved her dream. She was listening to the wildlife around her when she suddenly heard someone cry out. Jumping to attention, she looked around and quickly saw a young silver Shadow dragon, around her age, covered in blood and wounds. She ran over and caught him as he stumbled and fell. He was so weak. Celeste knew she had to do something. As quickly as she could, she dragged him back toward her home in the Sunbeam Ruins.
@Rose1218arts

All Sirius remembered was seeing a light among the endless shadow that covered the Shadow region before his eyes closed and locked him in a slumber-like state. It didn't prevent the pain from seeping into his mind as nightmares racked his brain. His body shivered and curled up as he slept. The blood dripped from his wounds and stained the Coatl dragon's white fur.
@Timelord131
All Sirius remembered was seeing a light among the endless shadow that covered the Shadow region before his eyes closed and locked him in a slumber-like state. It didn't prevent the pain from seeping into his mind as nightmares racked his brain. His body shivered and curled up as he slept. The blood dripped from his wounds and stained the Coatl dragon's white fur.
@Timelord131
Desperate, Celeste dragged the dying Imperial back to her clan. "Electrum!" she called out. A male pearlcatcher stumbled out. He didn't know much about healing, but he knew more than anyone else who was in the clan at the time. "Help," she called out, unable to lower her voice because of her worry. "I don't know who he is, but he's dying, please help him, please," she rambled. "Calm down, lay him down here, and give him some space. I should be able to handle this," Electrum said calmly and strongly. Shakily, Celeste let the silver dragon down as gently as she could and backed away. She saw a few other clan members rush over to give Electrum the supplies he yelled out for. She watched Electrum heal to the best of his abilities, and hoped more than anything that the dragon would be okay.
@Rose1218arts
Desperate, Celeste dragged the dying Imperial back to her clan. "Electrum!" she called out. A male pearlcatcher stumbled out. He didn't know much about healing, but he knew more than anyone else who was in the clan at the time. "Help," she called out, unable to lower her voice because of her worry. "I don't know who he is, but he's dying, please help him, please," she rambled. "Calm down, lay him down here, and give him some space. I should be able to handle this," Electrum said calmly and strongly. Shakily, Celeste let the silver dragon down as gently as she could and backed away. She saw a few other clan members rush over to give Electrum the supplies he yelled out for. She watched Electrum heal to the best of his abilities, and hoped more than anything that the dragon would be okay.
@Rose1218arts

Sirius nightmares continued, but the pain was somehow beginning to subside. The face of the his Clan leader continued to laugh evilly as it was slowly covered in blood and his eyes were turned into red balls of fire. The leader's mouth opened and black fire surrounded Sirius. Sirius began to feel hot and sweaty as the fire enclosed around him. He soon was swallowed in black flickering flames that made his scales feel like they could melt away. The leader's eyes peered through the flames and laughter filled the air.

@Timelord131

Sirius nightmares continued, but the pain was somehow beginning to subside. The face of the his Clan leader continued to laugh evilly as it was slowly covered in blood and his eyes were turned into red balls of fire. The leader's mouth opened and black fire surrounded Sirius. Sirius began to feel hot and sweaty as the fire enclosed around him. He soon was swallowed in black flickering flames that made his scales feel like they could melt away. The leader's eyes peered through the flames and laughter filled the air.

@Timelord131

Night began to fall in the Sunbeam Ruins as the clan began to settle down from the excitement of the day. Everyone was worried for the health of the new dragon, but none were quite as anxious as Celeste. The clan's leader, Glaciem had given permission for the dragon to stay so long as he didn't have any harmful intentions when he woke up, and Electrum assured Celeste that although the wounds were bad, Sirius would be able to make a full recovery. But despite the hopeful news from both, Celeste couldn't make herself go to sleep that night. All she could do was lay there and stare into the darkness and wonder what had happened to the Imperial dragon.
@Rose1218arts
Night began to fall in the Sunbeam Ruins as the clan began to settle down from the excitement of the day. Everyone was worried for the health of the new dragon, but none were quite as anxious as Celeste. The clan's leader, Glaciem had given permission for the dragon to stay so long as he didn't have any harmful intentions when he woke up, and Electrum assured Celeste that although the wounds were bad, Sirius would be able to make a full recovery. But despite the hopeful news from both, Celeste couldn't make herself go to sleep that night. All she could do was lay there and stare into the darkness and wonder what had happened to the Imperial dragon.
@Rose1218arts

Sirius stirred a little in his sleep. He began to growl as he woke up because he was still in his nightmare fighting the leader's blood covered claws as they reached for his throat. As his eyes slowly opened he saw the moon and stars and his growl stopped. Sirius stared up at the sky with huge eyes full of relief. The sky seemed happier? His gazed drifted around him. "Where am I?" Sirius thought. Something moved in the corner of his eye, Sirius froze. "Was that a star? It was so bright with kind light..." Sirius thought as he turned his head to look into the yellow eyes of a female Coatl. Sirius blinked in amazement as he looked at the young Coatl. She was exactly like light itself. She was yellow and white like light or the sun. She had was also gembond which made her shine in just the right light. Sirius didn't realize how long he had stared at her in amazement.

@Timelord131
Sirius stirred a little in his sleep. He began to growl as he woke up because he was still in his nightmare fighting the leader's blood covered claws as they reached for his throat. As his eyes slowly opened he saw the moon and stars and his growl stopped. Sirius stared up at the sky with huge eyes full of relief. The sky seemed happier? His gazed drifted around him. "Where am I?" Sirius thought. Something moved in the corner of his eye, Sirius froze. "Was that a star? It was so bright with kind light..." Sirius thought as he turned his head to look into the yellow eyes of a female Coatl. Sirius blinked in amazement as he looked at the young Coatl. She was exactly like light itself. She was yellow and white like light or the sun. She had was also gembond which made her shine in just the right light. Sirius didn't realize how long he had stared at her in amazement.

@Timelord131
Celeste could hardly contain her excitement when the silver dragon began to wake. She looked over at him as he slowly turned his gaze to her. And kept it there, for perhaps a little longer than was comfortable. He looked so full of wonder that she could hardly think of what to say. "Um...I'm glad you're okay. My name is Celeste. Right now you're in the Sunbeam Ruins," she paused. Well, the Sundial Terrace, to be exact. Welcome to the Horizon Clan."
@Rose1218arts
Celeste could hardly contain her excitement when the silver dragon began to wake. She looked over at him as he slowly turned his gaze to her. And kept it there, for perhaps a little longer than was comfortable. He looked so full of wonder that she could hardly think of what to say. "Um...I'm glad you're okay. My name is Celeste. Right now you're in the Sunbeam Ruins," she paused. Well, the Sundial Terrace, to be exact. Welcome to the Horizon Clan."
@Rose1218arts

Sirius turned his head the other way quickly when the Coatl dragon began to speak to him. He was embarrassed he had stared at her that long. "Uh...hi? M-my name is Sirius," he said kinda flustered. "I-I'm sorry if I accidentally came into your territory or if I caused your clan some problems." Sirius was so nervous he couldn't think straight! "I live in the-...I mean I lived in the Tangled Wood..." Sirius's voice got quieter when he spoke about where he lived and he shivered a little when he said the name.

@Timelord131

Sirius turned his head the other way quickly when the Coatl dragon began to speak to him. He was embarrassed he had stared at her that long. "Uh...hi? M-my name is Sirius," he said kinda flustered. "I-I'm sorry if I accidentally came into your territory or if I caused your clan some problems." Sirius was so nervous he couldn't think straight! "I live in the-...I mean I lived in the Tangled Wood..." Sirius's voice got quieter when he spoke about where he lived and he shivered a little when he said the name.

@Timelord131

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13