Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed! The Tipping Point / Black Roses
1 2 3
Annddd I'm back home, so, one more quick bump for the day.
Annddd I'm back home, so, one more quick bump for the day.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Wolf97973
@Toriel

You two seem to be the only ones interested at the moment XD
I'm currently working on a few things to get this up and running, so, you guys can think of characters until then!
@Wolf97973
@Toriel

You two seem to be the only ones interested at the moment XD
I'm currently working on a few things to get this up and running, so, you guys can think of characters until then!
Ok i am gonna make a human and use a new fur i am working on! @Aretimes
Ok i am gonna make a human and use a new fur i am working on! @Aretimes
@Wolf97973

Sure thing! I'll have the forum posted here in just a sec!
@Wolf97973

Sure thing! I'll have the forum posted here in just a sec!
@Wolf97973
@Toriel

Alright, you guys can find the characters forums at the bottom of this! Just post them here in this thread whenever! I'll get Arey's posted just as soon as I type out her history.
@Wolf97973
@Toriel

Alright, you guys can find the characters forums at the bottom of this! Just post them here in this thread whenever! I'll get Arey's posted just as soon as I type out her history.
@Aretimes
((As said she is a new fur so..))

Username: Wolf97973
Name: Sunshine AKA Suns
Species: Siberian Tiger
Appearance: (for now a quick description as of i will upload img later)
She is a large fluffy white tiger with yellow stripes along with some black ones. Her paw pads are white her claws are yellow, the stripes on her tail go from yellow to orange, she has black earnings. She is 5ft4in. She wears leather jackets, tank tops, and shorts. She has multiple knives hidden in her boots for protection.
Personality: She is very friendly, and sarcastic. She would love her own pet. She is very chill, but can get aggressive if needed.
Abilities? No
Inventory: She has a back pack for her extra knives and her gun. It also carries some water bottles and food. Along with that it has extra clothes and her phone.
History: (Can be short, if you can't think of anything. Bullet points are fine, too!)
Immune? Yes
Other: She is bisexual, and loves animals. She likes food, stars, drinks, exercise. She dislikes rudeness unneeded fights, no food.
@Aretimes
((As said she is a new fur so..))

Username: Wolf97973
Name: Sunshine AKA Suns
Species: Siberian Tiger
Appearance: (for now a quick description as of i will upload img later)
She is a large fluffy white tiger with yellow stripes along with some black ones. Her paw pads are white her claws are yellow, the stripes on her tail go from yellow to orange, she has black earnings. She is 5ft4in. She wears leather jackets, tank tops, and shorts. She has multiple knives hidden in her boots for protection.
Personality: She is very friendly, and sarcastic. She would love her own pet. She is very chill, but can get aggressive if needed.
Abilities? No
Inventory: She has a back pack for her extra knives and her gun. It also carries some water bottles and food. Along with that it has extra clothes and her phone.
History: (Can be short, if you can't think of anything. Bullet points are fine, too!)
Immune? Yes
Other: She is bisexual, and loves animals. She likes food, stars, drinks, exercise. She dislikes rudeness unneeded fights, no food.
@Aretimes

Here's my main character form! I might add another character from the names dropped in the History section, but we'll see.

Username: Toriel
Name: Iri Nascent
Species: Anthro, Dragon
Appearance: Iri is short (5'5") and slender, with long black wings, arms and legs that seem much too long for his body, and a sharp spiked tail that just balances him out. (His upper torso is muscular to support flight, but the rest of him is scrawny.) He has dark violet eyes, straight black hair tied back in a ponytail, and a sharp, angular face. His eyebrows are tilted inwards, making him look like he's always smiling.

Iri's skin is scaled-over with a violet tinge and pulled back tightly over his body. His elbows and knees are heavily callused, but the scales on his face are thin and easily broken: his lips often crack and bleed. He has a double set of canines and sharp fangs where wisdom teeth should be. Iri was wearing hand-me-downs (a worn black polo shirt, black sweatpants, and a grey cardigan) when the Outbreak happened.

Personality: Introverted, reserved, a bit of a scaredy-cat. Iri is bad at coping with stressful situations and will freeze up when out of his comfort zone. He's a good listener and analyst, and can be quite competent if he can be eased through his low self-confidence. He's more likely to pull through in a crisis if someone else is in trouble.

Abilities? Yes, cryokinesis - he can breathe ice out of his mouth and freeze small bodies of water.

Inventory: Canvas bag, x2 1L bottled water, heavy-duty flashlight, English-Chinese pocket dictionary, wrist braces, tube of Vaseline, notebooks, pens, highlighters, laptop, a handful of shotgun shells.

Weapons: Shotgun, utility knife
History: Iri's family immigrated to the USA from Sapphoro, Japan when he was six years old. All of his family (mother, father, two older brothers, uncle) are anthros, and Iri went to a anthro-only school with neighbours Lyra, Isabel, Petros and Sienna*.
Immune? Yes

Other: Biromantic heterosexual, grade-A student, aspiring translator (Japanese, Chinese, Korean). Iri had a favourite purple zip-up vest, which was lost in the outbreak. He's in the middle of a growth spurt, and his mother forced him to wear sweatpants until he grew out of it. Iri used to spend his weekends working in front of a computer screen, having to be reminded to eat.
@Aretimes

Here's my main character form! I might add another character from the names dropped in the History section, but we'll see.

Username: Toriel
Name: Iri Nascent
Species: Anthro, Dragon
Appearance: Iri is short (5'5") and slender, with long black wings, arms and legs that seem much too long for his body, and a sharp spiked tail that just balances him out. (His upper torso is muscular to support flight, but the rest of him is scrawny.) He has dark violet eyes, straight black hair tied back in a ponytail, and a sharp, angular face. His eyebrows are tilted inwards, making him look like he's always smiling.

Iri's skin is scaled-over with a violet tinge and pulled back tightly over his body. His elbows and knees are heavily callused, but the scales on his face are thin and easily broken: his lips often crack and bleed. He has a double set of canines and sharp fangs where wisdom teeth should be. Iri was wearing hand-me-downs (a worn black polo shirt, black sweatpants, and a grey cardigan) when the Outbreak happened.

Personality: Introverted, reserved, a bit of a scaredy-cat. Iri is bad at coping with stressful situations and will freeze up when out of his comfort zone. He's a good listener and analyst, and can be quite competent if he can be eased through his low self-confidence. He's more likely to pull through in a crisis if someone else is in trouble.

Abilities? Yes, cryokinesis - he can breathe ice out of his mouth and freeze small bodies of water.

Inventory: Canvas bag, x2 1L bottled water, heavy-duty flashlight, English-Chinese pocket dictionary, wrist braces, tube of Vaseline, notebooks, pens, highlighters, laptop, a handful of shotgun shells.

Weapons: Shotgun, utility knife
History: Iri's family immigrated to the USA from Sapphoro, Japan when he was six years old. All of his family (mother, father, two older brothers, uncle) are anthros, and Iri went to a anthro-only school with neighbours Lyra, Isabel, Petros and Sienna*.
Immune? Yes

Other: Biromantic heterosexual, grade-A student, aspiring translator (Japanese, Chinese, Korean). Iri had a favourite purple zip-up vest, which was lost in the outbreak. He's in the middle of a growth spurt, and his mother forced him to wear sweatpants until he grew out of it. Iri used to spend his weekends working in front of a computer screen, having to be reminded to eat.
gM1MTf9.png
@Wolf97973
@Toriel
Oh my goodness, Iri's such a cutie !!
I'll be able to post a starter in a couple days, as rehearsal is over on Friday. I'll have some time in the afternoon to write out what I have in mind!

Username: Aretimes (1347)
Name: Arethea Canvas
Species: Anthro, Arctic Fox
Appearance: Link!
Personality: Eccentric, Mostly Introverted, Jumpy and Somewhat Skittish, Protective, Sensitive, Compassionate, Selfless, Worrisome, Sometimes Forgetful or Absent Minded, Cheeky, Brave, Headstrong and Stubborn, Quiet, A Little Crazy, Silly, Kindhearted, Over Thinks A Lot, Lazy, Night Owl, Secretly Savage.
Abilities? Yes. Sound Manipulation.
Inventory: Black Cap - Blue backpack (Blue Glow stick x4, Water Bottle, Roll of Duct Tape, Map, Pack of beef flavored Ramen x5, Sketch Book, Pencils, Lock pick set, Spray Paint in various colors x7.) Personal first aid kit (Box of 30 Band aids of varying sizes, Bottle of peroxide, Bag of cotton balls.), Guitar, Crowbar, Hunting Knife.
History
Grew up in a small den of thieves with her mother, raised to be a thief and pickpocket. Her mother was an Anthro, as was her late father.
She was homeschooled, but friends with one of the younger humans in the group. The two trained together, but the child's parents really didn't approve of their boy hanging out with... one of those. Not like that stopped them from becoming best friends and getting into the wildest trouble you've ever seen.
Arethea was part of an Anthro Rights march, just a year before the outbreak, that went horribly wrong. Her long time friend was shot, when the cops went for brute force to stop the peaceful protesters, first thing. The boy's parents of course blamed her for his death. Are is still trying to cope with his loss.
Immune? Yes
Other: Guitarist, Artist, Writer, Thief. - She knows how to ride a horse. - Are's music taste is extremely ranged. She loves anything from the heavy metal screamo, to acoustic guitar songs. - Are is Asexual, Panromantic.
@Wolf97973
@Toriel
Oh my goodness, Iri's such a cutie !!
I'll be able to post a starter in a couple days, as rehearsal is over on Friday. I'll have some time in the afternoon to write out what I have in mind!

Username: Aretimes (1347)
Name: Arethea Canvas
Species: Anthro, Arctic Fox
Appearance: Link!
Personality: Eccentric, Mostly Introverted, Jumpy and Somewhat Skittish, Protective, Sensitive, Compassionate, Selfless, Worrisome, Sometimes Forgetful or Absent Minded, Cheeky, Brave, Headstrong and Stubborn, Quiet, A Little Crazy, Silly, Kindhearted, Over Thinks A Lot, Lazy, Night Owl, Secretly Savage.
Abilities? Yes. Sound Manipulation.
Inventory: Black Cap - Blue backpack (Blue Glow stick x4, Water Bottle, Roll of Duct Tape, Map, Pack of beef flavored Ramen x5, Sketch Book, Pencils, Lock pick set, Spray Paint in various colors x7.) Personal first aid kit (Box of 30 Band aids of varying sizes, Bottle of peroxide, Bag of cotton balls.), Guitar, Crowbar, Hunting Knife.
History
Grew up in a small den of thieves with her mother, raised to be a thief and pickpocket. Her mother was an Anthro, as was her late father.
She was homeschooled, but friends with one of the younger humans in the group. The two trained together, but the child's parents really didn't approve of their boy hanging out with... one of those. Not like that stopped them from becoming best friends and getting into the wildest trouble you've ever seen.
Arethea was part of an Anthro Rights march, just a year before the outbreak, that went horribly wrong. Her long time friend was shot, when the cops went for brute force to stop the peaceful protesters, first thing. The boy's parents of course blamed her for his death. Are is still trying to cope with his loss.
Immune? Yes
Other: Guitarist, Artist, Writer, Thief. - She knows how to ride a horse. - Are's music taste is extremely ranged. She loves anything from the heavy metal screamo, to acoustic guitar songs. - Are is Asexual, Panromantic.
@Aretimes

Is this still on?
@Aretimes

Is this still on?
gM1MTf9.png
@Wolf97973 @Toriel (( Holy smokes, this took way longer then it should've. But, here's the starter! )) [center][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/9jqh4k.jpg[/img] [b]"No one expected it... no one knew about it. No one was [i]ready..."[/i][/b] [b]"The [i]entire country[/i] was affected."[/b] [b]"Officials are completely [i]silent[/i] on the matter of the[i] infected--"[/i][/b] [b]"--Our [i]Anthro allies[/i] to blame?"[/b] [b]"People are recommended to go to Omaha--it's [i]safe there."[/i][/b] [b]Current location:[/b] [i]Tennessee, Windrush Field.[/i] [b]Time:[/b] [i]1:48 PM, Sunday.[/i][/center] The sound of creaking wood floors and footsteps nearing caught her ears. How... long had she been out? The arctic fox flexes her hand-paw, feeling something soft under it. She's on her side, curled up slightly, knees drawn in. Her tail is close to her legs. She has sheets over top of her, and it's nice and warm. She opens her eyes about half way. The room is dimly lit by the sunlight that manages to crawl through the boards on the windows. Why... is there boards on the windows...? The anthro shifts, only for pain to shoot through her side, head, and hip, and she grits her teeth and draws in a sharp breath. There's a hand on her shoulder, and she squirms a little. [b]"Easy, there..."[/b] the voice that greeted her was gruff, but kind. [b]"Don't strain yourself--and don't make too much noise. They're not around during the daylight, but they'll still come if there's a loud enough noise."[/b] The arctic fox opens her eyes, blinking up at the speaker. A fellow anthro--a deer. His antlers weren't that large, but he was roughly near middle aged. He had a gentle air about him, that put her at ease. His eyes were tired, and he had a few scars on his arms. His clothing was a little worn. The blue furred anthro thought back on what he'd said. They...? Who was he talking about? Slowly sitting up and trying to ignore the throbbing in her side and head, the arctic fox looks up at her host. [b]"T-They...?"[/b] she asks, voice cracking a little. She coughs to clear her throat. [b]"What.. what d'you mean by that?"[/b] The white-tail deer looks at her with a clam, but grim frown. [b]"You must have been out for a good while, ma'am..."[/b] he sighed, offering a hand. [b]"Come, we have food down stairs. I'll explain as we go."[/b] Taking his hand and carefully swinging her legs around, the dark blue vixen took a second to look around at her surroundings. It's a bedroom, that much is clear. It looks... familiar. She's been here before. The fox spies a bag, and a guitar near the wall, and her eyes light up a little. That's... that's her stuff! Standing up with the stranger's help, she looks around again. She's [i]definitely[/i] been here before. This was her friend's house--! She blinked, a thought hitting her like a... bullet. Oh... this was [i]his[/i] house. Grayson's house. The thought of the human sent her ears back, and her tail curled around her leg. [b]"... I knew the guy who lived here,"[/b] the vixen explained, voice quiet. The deer only nodded, thinking she probably didn't want to talk about it. He wasn't wrong. Helping her down the stairs, is when he spoke again. [b]"We found you in an ambulance, just a few blocks away,"[/b] he began. [b]"We were surprised you weren't infected."[/b] This caught her attetion. [b]"I-Infected?"[/b] the fox echoed. The deer nodded. [b]"Months ago, this place just... they just started showing up, [i]eating[/i] people..."[/b] they stopped at the bottom of the stairs. Her host looked rather distressed. [b]"... John can explain it better,"[/b] he at last sighed. [b]".. Name's Isaac."[/b] The vixen nodded slowly. [b]"Arethea.." [/b]she replied. [b]"So, that one's awake."[/b] Arethea instantly perked up, looking toward the new speaker. A human... young man, dirty brown hair, hadn't shaved in a few weeks. Looked pretty tough. [b]"Eli's watching the other two,"[/b] he said, looking toward Isaac. His gaze went to Aretha, who still looked a little frazzled. [b]"I'll explain everything once we get everyone in the kitchen."[/b] So, the two Anthros followed him through the living room, Are slowly taking in the memory of this place. It was a little clearer, now. She'd been in a horse show. Her sponsor had put her on this new horse, one she didn't know. Arethea had tried to tell him that it wasn't a good idea, but she'd done it anyway. What had come next was no surprise to her, as the horse had bashed her in the skull with his head. She'd probably fallen off after he... possibly rammed her into the fence? Must have blacked out when she'd gotten hit in the head. But, what was all this talk about [i]them[/i] and some... infection?
@Wolf97973
@Toriel

(( Holy smokes, this took way longer then it should've. But, here's the starter! ))

9jqh4k.jpg

"No one expected it... no one knew about it. No one was ready..."

"The entire country was affected."

"Officials are completely silent on the matter of the infected--"

"--Our Anthro allies to blame?"

"People are recommended to go to Omaha--it's safe there."

Current location: Tennessee, Windrush Field.
Time: 1:48 PM, Sunday.

The sound of creaking wood floors and footsteps nearing caught her ears. How... long had she been out? The arctic fox flexes her hand-paw, feeling something soft under it. She's on her side, curled up slightly, knees drawn in. Her tail is close to her legs. She has sheets over top of her, and it's nice and warm.

She opens her eyes about half way. The room is dimly lit by the sunlight that manages to crawl through the boards on the windows. Why... is there boards on the windows...? The anthro shifts, only for pain to shoot through her side, head, and hip, and she grits her teeth and draws in a sharp breath. There's a hand on her shoulder, and she squirms a little.

"Easy, there..." the voice that greeted her was gruff, but kind. "Don't strain yourself--and don't make too much noise. They're not around during the daylight, but they'll still come if there's a loud enough noise."

The arctic fox opens her eyes, blinking up at the speaker. A fellow anthro--a deer. His antlers weren't that large, but he was roughly near middle aged. He had a gentle air about him, that put her at ease. His eyes were tired, and he had a few scars on his arms. His clothing was a little worn. The blue furred anthro thought back on what he'd said. They...? Who was he talking about?

Slowly sitting up and trying to ignore the throbbing in her side and head, the arctic fox looks up at her host. "T-They...?" she asks, voice cracking a little. She coughs to clear her throat. "What.. what d'you mean by that?"

The white-tail deer looks at her with a clam, but grim frown. "You must have been out for a good while, ma'am..." he sighed, offering a hand. "Come, we have food down stairs. I'll explain as we go."

Taking his hand and carefully swinging her legs around, the dark blue vixen took a second to look around at her surroundings. It's a bedroom, that much is clear. It looks... familiar. She's been here before. The fox spies a bag, and a guitar near the wall, and her eyes light up a little. That's... that's her stuff!

Standing up with the stranger's help, she looks around again. She's definitely been here before. This was her friend's house--!

She blinked, a thought hitting her like a... bullet. Oh... this was his house. Grayson's house. The thought of the human sent her ears back, and her tail curled around her leg. "... I knew the guy who lived here," the vixen explained, voice quiet.

The deer only nodded, thinking she probably didn't want to talk about it. He wasn't wrong. Helping her down the stairs, is when he spoke again.

"We found you in an ambulance, just a few blocks away," he began. "We were surprised you weren't infected."

This caught her attetion. "I-Infected?" the fox echoed.

The deer nodded. "Months ago, this place just... they just started showing up, eating people..." they stopped at the bottom of the stairs. Her host looked rather distressed. "... John can explain it better," he at last sighed. ".. Name's Isaac."

The vixen nodded slowly. "Arethea.." she replied.

"So, that one's awake."

Arethea instantly perked up, looking toward the new speaker. A human... young man, dirty brown hair, hadn't shaved in a few weeks. Looked pretty tough. "Eli's watching the other two," he said, looking toward Isaac. His gaze went to Aretha, who still looked a little frazzled. "I'll explain everything once we get everyone in the kitchen."

So, the two Anthros followed him through the living room, Are slowly taking in the memory of this place. It was a little clearer, now. She'd been in a horse show. Her sponsor had put her on this new horse, one she didn't know. Arethea had tried to tell him that it wasn't a good idea, but she'd done it anyway. What had come next was no surprise to her, as the horse had bashed her in the skull with his head. She'd probably fallen off after he... possibly rammed her into the fence? Must have blacked out when she'd gotten hit in the head.

But, what was all this talk about them and some... infection?
1 2 3