Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 ... 5031 5032 5033 5034 5035 ... 5696 5697
Mabel shook her head. "Nope I'm all good... Hmm... How about Bradley?" "Be lucky she didn't name you Mister Kittenpants."
Mabel shook her head. "Nope I'm all good... Hmm... How about Bradley?" "Be lucky she didn't name you Mister Kittenpants."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
He looked confused, "but I do not have kittens on my pants. Not your point I take it." He looked back to Mabel with a small smile, "I like the name Bradley! My brothers used to call me Anthrax...but people do not like Anthrax." Voltaire smiled, "Angel your turn." She gulped, it shouldn't have frightened her as much as it did but the idea of having one of the literal bringers of the apocalypse as a bodyguard was daunting to say the least.
He looked confused, "but I do not have kittens on my pants. Not your point I take it." He looked back to Mabel with a small smile, "I like the name Bradley! My brothers used to call me Anthrax...but people do not like Anthrax." Voltaire smiled, "Angel your turn." She gulped, it shouldn't have frightened her as much as it did but the idea of having one of the literal bringers of the apocalypse as a bodyguard was daunting to say the least.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Dipper squeezed her hand. "You can do it, Angel." then he pecked her cheek shyly.
Dipper squeezed her hand. "You can do it, Angel." then he pecked her cheek shyly.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She held her hand out over the cup the water immediately latching on to her hand creating an ornate hand decoration made up of rings attached to an etched metal cuff by delicate silver chains. "Famine...interesting." He stepped up to her dressed in a warn out, grey bomber jacket with a plush black fur collar. A white shirt, dark form fitting jeans, and a pair of leather biker boots. His skin was paler than the other two though not to the point of being out of the norm, his eyes a steely blue. He was muscular but not quite as notably as War. His hair was a dark grey black, brushed back in soft waves. "Madame, I am Alexi. It is a pleasure to meet you." A thick Russian accent purred from his lips.
She held her hand out over the cup the water immediately latching on to her hand creating an ornate hand decoration made up of rings attached to an etched metal cuff by delicate silver chains. "Famine...interesting." He stepped up to her dressed in a warn out, grey bomber jacket with a plush black fur collar. A white shirt, dark form fitting jeans, and a pair of leather biker boots. His skin was paler than the other two though not to the point of being out of the norm, his eyes a steely blue. He was muscular but not quite as notably as War. His hair was a dark grey black, brushed back in soft waves. "Madame, I am Alexi. It is a pleasure to meet you." A thick Russian accent purred from his lips.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Dipper felt his stomach twitch again, but he tried his best to ignore it.
Dipper felt his stomach twitch again, but he tried his best to ignore it.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"It's a pleasure to meet you too." Voltaire nodded "now that, that is sorted let's see what we can do about armor. This way-" He led them through the house to a dark room, "The conjuring room. I'll need a hair from each of you. Except for you Angel... I'm afraid we cannot produce shape shifting armor, and I doubt you'll be fighting in that form." She nodded, "that's alright! Armor would only slow me down."
"It's a pleasure to meet you too." Voltaire nodded "now that, that is sorted let's see what we can do about armor. This way-" He led them through the house to a dark room, "The conjuring room. I'll need a hair from each of you. Except for you Angel... I'm afraid we cannot produce shape shifting armor, and I doubt you'll be fighting in that form." She nodded, "that's alright! Armor would only slow me down."
foto_1.png
Dipper and Mabel each plucked a hair from their heads. "Erm," the boy said. "While I can't shapeshift, I will be using demon magic. If that makes a difference in the material used."
Dipper and Mabel each plucked a hair from their heads. "Erm," the boy said. "While I can't shapeshift, I will be using demon magic. If that makes a difference in the material used."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"The issue is in sizing." Phantasma broke off one of her marble fingers and lay it on top of a canvas cloth with the hairs. Mortemer winced as he pulled out a tooth and set it beside the finger. Katria shuddered pulling out one of her exposed metacarpals placing it with the other things. Voltaire yanked out a claw hissing, he folded up the cloth setting it on top of a circle that had been carved into the stone table. He pulled a dagger from his belt and sliced across his palm letting the blood drip out on to the cloth bundle.
"The issue is in sizing." Phantasma broke off one of her marble fingers and lay it on top of a canvas cloth with the hairs. Mortemer winced as he pulled out a tooth and set it beside the finger. Katria shuddered pulling out one of her exposed metacarpals placing it with the other things. Voltaire yanked out a claw hissing, he folded up the cloth setting it on top of a circle that had been carved into the stone table. He pulled a dagger from his belt and sliced across his palm letting the blood drip out on to the cloth bundle.
foto_1.png
Dipper jumped back, not even affronted by the comment on his size. "Geez ouch!" Mabel covered her eyes.
Dipper jumped back, not even affronted by the comment on his size. "Geez ouch!" Mabel covered her eyes.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Bradley turned Mabel and held her to his form to comfort her from the shock. While Ryan placed a hand on Dipper's shoulder. Angel however had witnessed more than one transmutation and there fore only cringed along with Jack. "Alchemical law. Nothing can be gained if something is not first given. Don't worry we will regenerate with the completion of the spell." Voltaire assured them. The four began to chant in a foreign language the package and their affronted limbs beginning to glow. With a blinding flash of light, the package was replaced by two sets of leather armor. One set a shiny pink, the other a deep navy. "These should fit you nicely, they are light weight, and astoundingly flexible. Yet nearly impossible to puncture." Phantasma smiled, "reaper grade protection, in rather fetching colors if I do say so myself."
Bradley turned Mabel and held her to his form to comfort her from the shock. While Ryan placed a hand on Dipper's shoulder. Angel however had witnessed more than one transmutation and there fore only cringed along with Jack. "Alchemical law. Nothing can be gained if something is not first given. Don't worry we will regenerate with the completion of the spell." Voltaire assured them. The four began to chant in a foreign language the package and their affronted limbs beginning to glow. With a blinding flash of light, the package was replaced by two sets of leather armor. One set a shiny pink, the other a deep navy. "These should fit you nicely, they are light weight, and astoundingly flexible. Yet nearly impossible to puncture." Phantasma smiled, "reaper grade protection, in rather fetching colors if I do say so myself."
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 5031 5032 5033 5034 5035 ... 5696 5697