Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 ... 5030 5031 5032 5033 5034 ... 5696 5697
The water was still for a moment before coiling around her wrist as a pale greenish white bangle. "Pestilence. Another puzzling match." The horseman stepped forward and knelt in front of the girl. "Greetings Mistress, how should I appear when disguised?"
The water was still for a moment before coiling around her wrist as a pale greenish white bangle. "Pestilence. Another puzzling match." The horseman stepped forward and knelt in front of the girl. "Greetings Mistress, how should I appear when disguised?"
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
(xD i think she expected it)

She did her best not to curl up or make to much space up.
(xD i think she expected it)

She did her best not to curl up or make to much space up.
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Bill grinned.... and shoved her to try and push her off the bed.
Bill grinned.... and shoved her to try and push her off the bed.
NBeoOgB.png
"Really good looking," Mabel insisted, grinning.
"Really good looking," Mabel insisted, grinning.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
The horseman stood debating on what type of really good looking she meant, there were lot's of variables to consider. He pursed his lips finally deciding on the boy band variant given that it was the closest to his natural body type. His skin was a fair peachy tone, with a head of messily styled platinum blonde hair. He was lithe compared to his brothers but there was still a bit of defines muscle on his body. His eyes were a bright baby blue, with a cute button nose. His clothes were comprised of something in between showy, and functional. A v-neck green tank top, partnered with a green and white varsity jacket. A little green skull in place of the letter on his chest. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans and green and black Adidas. He looked himself over, "This really good looking?" He asked stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets.
The horseman stood debating on what type of really good looking she meant, there were lot's of variables to consider. He pursed his lips finally deciding on the boy band variant given that it was the closest to his natural body type. His skin was a fair peachy tone, with a head of messily styled platinum blonde hair. He was lithe compared to his brothers but there was still a bit of defines muscle on his body. His eyes were a bright baby blue, with a cute button nose. His clothes were comprised of something in between showy, and functional. A v-neck green tank top, partnered with a green and white varsity jacket. A little green skull in place of the letter on his chest. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans and green and black Adidas. He looked himself over, "This really good looking?" He asked stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Mabel's eyes widened to a nearly impossible degree as she nodded speechlessly. "I think you broke her," Dipper teased.
Mabel's eyes widened to a nearly impossible degree as she nodded speechlessly. "I think you broke her," Dipper teased.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She clearly expected it because she rolled off with easy, wrapping herself in the blanket, taking it with her. She looked like a cozy roll.
She clearly expected it because she rolled off with easy, wrapping herself in the blanket, taking it with her. She looked like a cozy roll.
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
The horseman balked gripping her shoulders, "Mistress? Mistress are you alright? I apologize for what ever harm I have caused you!" Angel bit back a snicker, as did the reapers though a small chortle did escape Jack.
The horseman balked gripping her shoulders, "Mistress? Mistress are you alright? I apologize for what ever harm I have caused you!" Angel bit back a snicker, as did the reapers though a small chortle did escape Jack.
foto_1.png
"M'fine!" Mabel muttered, shaking off her stupor. "You really did a good job!" She was bright red in the face.
"M'fine!" Mabel muttered, shaking off her stupor. "You really did a good job!" She was bright red in the face.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
He released a sigh of relief, "I am thankful I did not cause you any harm mistress. Ah what should I be called? Pestilence is a mouthful...it is rude to speak with one's mouth full." He let go of her shoulders returning his hand to his pockets quickly unsure if physical contact was allowed.
He released a sigh of relief, "I am thankful I did not cause you any harm mistress. Ah what should I be called? Pestilence is a mouthful...it is rude to speak with one's mouth full." He let go of her shoulders returning his hand to his pockets quickly unsure if physical contact was allowed.
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 5030 5031 5032 5033 5034 ... 5696 5697