Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5696 5697
@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic

Marble led Sifra back to the shack. Sifra stopped. "C-can you go talk to him first..." She asked the twins.
@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic

Marble led Sifra back to the shack. Sifra stopped. "C-can you go talk to him first..." She asked the twins.
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

Dipper nodded. "Sure. Coming Mable?"
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

Dipper nodded. "Sure. Coming Mable?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic

"Yep!" She smiled.

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic

"Yep!" She smiled.

R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@GhostQueen13
Maybe we should now wait for ResidentLunatic since they're playing Stan!
@GhostQueen13
Maybe we should now wait for ResidentLunatic since they're playing Stan!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

OCC: ok
@ImpossibleJedi4

OCC: ok
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Ford forced a smile as he waved off the family with the annoying four year-old, he groaned into his hands. If one more person pointed out that he has twelve fingers he was going to use six of them to punch whoever it was. He put the money into the ancient cash register and scowled at the terrible taxidermy his brother had concocted to frighten people for money.
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Ford forced a smile as he waved off the family with the annoying four year-old, he groaned into his hands. If one more person pointed out that he has twelve fingers he was going to use six of them to punch whoever it was. He put the money into the ancient cash register and scowled at the terrible taxidermy his brother had concocted to frighten people for money.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@GhostQueen13
@Residentlunatic
(I find it kinda funny everyone is surprised about his fingers tho because Mabel and Dipper only have 8?)

Dipper ran in the Shack after his sister. "Hey Grunkle Stan, we found the theif. And we'll, she's sorta starving and I convinced her to spend the day working here to pay off the debt so... Don't... Yell at her...?"
@GhostQueen13
@Residentlunatic
(I find it kinda funny everyone is surprised about his fingers tho because Mabel and Dipper only have 8?)

Dipper ran in the Shack after his sister. "Hey Grunkle Stan, we found the theif. And we'll, she's sorta starving and I convinced her to spend the day working here to pay off the debt so... Don't... Yell at her...?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
(Yes it is lol)
@ImpossibleJedi4
(Yes it is lol)
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 (lol yea it is a bit odd)
@GhostQueen13

The tour group's eyes were all on Stan as one woman spoke up, "you're going to make a poor starving child work?" She looked appalled and the crowd began to murmur, "What? No! Of course not! Dipper why don't you bring the poor little darling inside so we can give her a decent meal." He grinned broadly despite the sweat forming on his brow, and applause erupted from the group. "we need more people like you in the world Mr. Pines." He waved his hands in false modesty, "no no I only wish I had enough money to help her out some more..." That did it, people began to practically throw their wallets at him as donations for the starving child he was helping 'out of the kindness of his heart'.
@ImpossibleJedi4 (lol yea it is a bit odd)
@GhostQueen13

The tour group's eyes were all on Stan as one woman spoke up, "you're going to make a poor starving child work?" She looked appalled and the crowd began to murmur, "What? No! Of course not! Dipper why don't you bring the poor little darling inside so we can give her a decent meal." He grinned broadly despite the sweat forming on his brow, and applause erupted from the group. "we need more people like you in the world Mr. Pines." He waved his hands in false modesty, "no no I only wish I had enough money to help her out some more..." That did it, people began to practically throw their wallets at him as donations for the starving child he was helping 'out of the kindness of his heart'.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic
@GhostQueen13
(Only them though. XD Oh well.)

Dipper was shaking from trying to hold in his laughter, and it all burst out once he reached the doorstep. "It's alright, you can come in now," he managed.
@ResidentLunatic
@GhostQueen13
(Only them though. XD Oh well.)

Dipper was shaking from trying to hold in his laughter, and it all burst out once he reached the doorstep. "It's alright, you can come in now," he managed.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5696 5697