Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5696 5697
@ResidentLunatic
Hi and welcome! :D

Dipper grinned. "Hey, sure we do. Trust me, last summer we saw plenty of weird stuff and didn't run off. Portals and demons and monsters and WEIRDMAGGEDON and we didn't go anywhere. So hey, we're nice and don't bite.... Okay we don't but some of our relative and friends are eh." He waved a hand. "But really."

@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic
Hi and welcome! :D

Dipper grinned. "Hey, sure we do. Trust me, last summer we saw plenty of weird stuff and didn't run off. Portals and demons and monsters and WEIRDMAGGEDON and we didn't go anywhere. So hey, we're nice and don't bite.... Okay we don't but some of our relative and friends are eh." He waved a hand. "But really."

@GhostQueen13
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She nodded.
She slipped in her hoodie to revile a purple shirt and. Now that you could see her hair, it was brown with a purple stripe in it. But what happened next was strange. Her ears shifted and moved stop her head and turned into cat ears, one grey one black, and a tail poked out behind her, gray black, and a bit if orange.. "I'm (name in progress), a half cat creature. Other half human, on my mom's side I think. Not sure, never met my parents."
Mable gasped. "It's stunning!"

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
She nodded.
She slipped in her hoodie to revile a purple shirt and. Now that you could see her hair, it was brown with a purple stripe in it. But what happened next was strange. Her ears shifted and moved stop her head and turned into cat ears, one grey one black, and a tail poked out behind her, gray black, and a bit if orange.. "I'm (name in progress), a half cat creature. Other half human, on my mom's side I think. Not sure, never met my parents."
Mable gasped. "It's stunning!"

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

"That's all? You had me going that you were some sort of vampire! I mean... Must be hard to live that way? But really, my Grunkle Stan... You know, great uncle... Had me dance in a wolf-boy suit like that once. People thought it was cool. Maybe he'd let you work at the Shack and be sort of an employee/attraction? No that sounded stupid." He facepalmed then looked up at her. "Did I screw this up? Because I feel like I screwed this up."

(Am I doing okay? This is actually only my second time in 7 years of online RP where I've played a non-OC. And the other RP died in like a week. XD)
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

"That's all? You had me going that you were some sort of vampire! I mean... Must be hard to live that way? But really, my Grunkle Stan... You know, great uncle... Had me dance in a wolf-boy suit like that once. People thought it was cool. Maybe he'd let you work at the Shack and be sort of an employee/attraction? No that sounded stupid." He facepalmed then looked up at her. "Did I screw this up? Because I feel like I screwed this up."

(Am I doing okay? This is actually only my second time in 7 years of online RP where I've played a non-OC. And the other RP died in like a week. XD)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4. (Your doing fine!)
@ResidentLunatic

My OC: Sifra (another word for Cipher hahaha. No connection those, just fun)

Sifra just laughed and aher ears and tails went back to normal.
"Your fine! But...I prefer it if people DON'T see me. They...havn't always reacted so nicely...." She rubbed a scar on her arm.
@ImpossibleJedi4. (Your doing fine!)
@ResidentLunatic

My OC: Sifra (another word for Cipher hahaha. No connection those, just fun)

Sifra just laughed and aher ears and tails went back to normal.
"Your fine! But...I prefer it if people DON'T see me. They...havn't always reacted so nicely...." She rubbed a scar on her arm.
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic
(Thanks! It's pretty fun!)

Dipper shrugged. "Well, people have been jerks to me too. Mable usually helps. And hey, if you're with us, then you'll have enough food. What's your name anyways?"
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic
(Thanks! It's pretty fun!)

Dipper shrugged. "Well, people have been jerks to me too. Mable usually helps. And hey, if you're with us, then you'll have enough food. What's your name anyways?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"S-Sifra." She stuttered. "And ok. But wait..won't you...gruncle was it?...be mad?"

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
"S-Sifra." She stuttered. "And ok. But wait..won't you...gruncle was it?...be mad?"

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic
"Maybe a little... But if you agree to at least work there for a day to pay it off, I bet he'll be fine! And if you like it, then maybe you could stay longer? Work for food? And I'm Dipper by the way.." He smiled.
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic
"Maybe a little... But if you agree to at least work there for a day to pay it off, I bet he'll be fine! And if you like it, then maybe you could stay longer? Work for food? And I'm Dipper by the way.." He smiled.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Mable piped in saying, "And I'm Mable!"

She smiled. "I guess it's the least I can do. But...as for working there for food...maybe I can think of something to trade to him instead on days that hunting is slim."

Despite how she set it, hunting always seemed slim because when bye twins looked at her they saw a girl made in skin and bones.
@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
Mable piped in saying, "And I'm Mable!"

She smiled. "I guess it's the least I can do. But...as for working there for food...maybe I can think of something to trade to him instead on days that hunting is slim."

Despite how she set it, hunting always seemed slim because when bye twins looked at her they saw a girl made in skin and bones.
@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@GhostQueen13
"Okay cool. So lets go back!" He stuck his hands into the pockets of his vest.
@GhostQueen13
"Okay cool. So lets go back!" He stuck his hands into the pockets of his vest.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 @GhostQueen13

Stan crossed his arms and grumbled about how 'those two knuckleheads didn't appreciate how old he was', he walked back into the shack to continue his horror tour and suck every last penny out of Mr. and Mrs. average idiot. He chuckled and whistled some unknown tune, his tour was interrupted by his brother when Ford stuck his head into the room. After pointedly glaring at the 'sass-crotch' he asked, "Stanley? Where are Dipper and Mable? Why aren't they here yet, their bus should have been here ages ago!" Stan pinched the bridge of his nose "why aren't you manning the gift shoppe sixer?" "Stan-" "The kids are fine now go! These poor people want to buy a little piece of Gravity Falls and you're denying them!" Ford groaned and slunk back into the gift shoppe sitting down at the counter and proceeding to sell people Stan's worthless junk.
@ImpossibleJedi4 @GhostQueen13

Stan crossed his arms and grumbled about how 'those two knuckleheads didn't appreciate how old he was', he walked back into the shack to continue his horror tour and suck every last penny out of Mr. and Mrs. average idiot. He chuckled and whistled some unknown tune, his tour was interrupted by his brother when Ford stuck his head into the room. After pointedly glaring at the 'sass-crotch' he asked, "Stanley? Where are Dipper and Mable? Why aren't they here yet, their bus should have been here ages ago!" Stan pinched the bridge of his nose "why aren't you manning the gift shoppe sixer?" "Stan-" "The kids are fine now go! These poor people want to buy a little piece of Gravity Falls and you're denying them!" Ford groaned and slunk back into the gift shoppe sitting down at the counter and proceeding to sell people Stan's worthless junk.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5696 5697