Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5696 5697
@GhostQueen13
"Uh who was that?" Dipper had walked onto the porch.
"A jerk who stole what would've made me money!" Stan shouted angrily. "Go chase after her!"
"What I just got here!"
"So ditch your stuff and go!"

(You wanna play Mabel? :) )
@GhostQueen13
"Uh who was that?" Dipper had walked onto the porch.
"A jerk who stole what would've made me money!" Stan shouted angrily. "Go chase after her!"
"What I just got here!"
"So ditch your stuff and go!"

(You wanna play Mabel? :) )
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(Yep!)

"Coke on bro bro!" Mable said crabbing him.

As they ran they soon found here on a tree branch, not facing them. She was enacting rappedly.

@ImpossibleJedi4
(Yep!)

"Coke on bro bro!" Mable said crabbing him.

As they ran they soon found here on a tree branch, not facing them. She was enacting rappedly.

@ImpossibleJedi4
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13
Dipper grumbled as he tossed his backpack onto a chair and straightened the hat Wendy had given him. "We just got here but... Fine." He dashed out th door, grateful that his legs had grown exactly an inch and a half since last year (he'd checked.)
@GhostQueen13
Dipper grumbled as he tossed his backpack onto a chair and straightened the hat Wendy had given him. "We just got here but... Fine." He dashed out th door, grateful that his legs had grown exactly an inch and a half since last year (he'd checked.)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
As they ran they soon found here on a tree branch, not facing them. She was eating rappedly.
She was just out if there reach,

@ImpossibleJedi4
As they ran they soon found here on a tree branch, not facing them. She was eating rappedly.
She was just out if there reach,

@ImpossibleJedi4
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@jennysir
Ooc: Thx!
@jennysir
Ooc: Thx!
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@GhostQueen13

"Hey! Why'd you steal from the shack?" Dipper called up to the strange girl. "That's not exactly smart, you know..."
@GhostQueen13

"Hey! Why'd you steal from the shack?" Dipper called up to the strange girl. "That's not exactly smart, you know..."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She half turned her head, so they could see half her face. It has a small, sad smile on it. "No, it was clever." She opened her eyes. They were a deep brown. "Sorry, but I had to find something to eat and hunting wasn't going to well."

@ImpossibleJedi4
She half turned her head, so they could see half her face. It has a small, sad smile on it. "No, it was clever." She opened her eyes. They were a deep brown. "Sorry, but I had to find something to eat and hunting wasn't going to well."

@ImpossibleJedi4
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@GhostQueen13
Dipper blinked. She looked so... Sad. "Wait... Do you not have enough food? Maybe you could come back and get food with us...? Ideas, Mable?" As they'd previoisly learned, they worked best together.
@GhostQueen13
Dipper blinked. She looked so... Sad. "Wait... Do you not have enough food? Maybe you could come back and get food with us...? Ideas, Mable?" As they'd previoisly learned, they worked best together.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@GhostQueen13 @ImpossibleJedi4

Hi! Is this still open? If so can I play Ford and Stan, possibly an oc? :3
@GhostQueen13 @ImpossibleJedi4

Hi! Is this still open? If so can I play Ford and Stan, possibly an oc? :3
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ImpossibleJedi4
She gave a small sad laugh as she jumped down infront of them. "Y-you don't want a freak like me near you...no one does..."

OCC: ping ResidentLunatic now too! ;)

@ResidentLunatic
OCC: sure! I'm putting a max cap on three characters per people. Since there is so few pages and Stan has been me tipped i suggest you go back and read them. ;)
@ImpossibleJedi4
She gave a small sad laugh as she jumped down infront of them. "Y-you don't want a freak like me near you...no one does..."

OCC: ping ResidentLunatic now too! ;)

@ResidentLunatic
OCC: sure! I'm putting a max cap on three characters per people. Since there is so few pages and Stan has been me tipped i suggest you go back and read them. ;)
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5696 5697