Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Clan allies! (Arranged marriage?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
(Edited! Kinda.)

I have a sort of specific kind of arranged marriage situation I'd like to play? If anybody is interested in that sort of thing, let me know. :>

I'm always interested in playing: Savior, Mura, Shadowthorn, Val, Tyr, and Talbot - I'm currently working on stuff for: Sephyne, Boba, Lost, Vulture, and Spiras. Just figured listing some of my beans right here might make things a little easier? I dunno. :v

Hi, I'm Icarus and I lost my old thread unu;;; oops.

As it says on the tin, I'm looking for people who want to work on their lore with another person! (And if anybody wants to start some sort of group/?? specifically for interacting and weaving lore with other people, message me! I have ideas that I don't know how to execute, aha ;w;'')

My characters are Not Straight, and not feral, and... uh, chaotic neutral as a collective?? Individuals vary, of course. We've got necromancers, warlocks, mercenaries, a bratty boyking, kids who hang out in graveyards at 1 in the morning listening to Siouxie and the Banshees... :'D We're a varied group, in less words. Mainly Arcane with a hint of Plague and Shadow mentalities.

So - if you want any kind of alliances between clans, or some possible eventual enemies, or... anything at all! I'm your guy. c:

tl;dr come rp your dragon characters with me. //thumbs-up emoji
(Edited! Kinda.)

I have a sort of specific kind of arranged marriage situation I'd like to play? If anybody is interested in that sort of thing, let me know. :>

I'm always interested in playing: Savior, Mura, Shadowthorn, Val, Tyr, and Talbot - I'm currently working on stuff for: Sephyne, Boba, Lost, Vulture, and Spiras. Just figured listing some of my beans right here might make things a little easier? I dunno. :v

Hi, I'm Icarus and I lost my old thread unu;;; oops.

As it says on the tin, I'm looking for people who want to work on their lore with another person! (And if anybody wants to start some sort of group/?? specifically for interacting and weaving lore with other people, message me! I have ideas that I don't know how to execute, aha ;w;'')

My characters are Not Straight, and not feral, and... uh, chaotic neutral as a collective?? Individuals vary, of course. We've got necromancers, warlocks, mercenaries, a bratty boyking, kids who hang out in graveyards at 1 in the morning listening to Siouxie and the Banshees... :'D We're a varied group, in less words. Mainly Arcane with a hint of Plague and Shadow mentalities.

So - if you want any kind of alliances between clans, or some possible eventual enemies, or... anything at all! I'm your guy. c:

tl;dr come rp your dragon characters with me. //thumbs-up emoji
@sleeplessIcarus

I'd be very much interested in working out lore with you, if you'll take a total newbie who still needs to still look for the dragons they need ;_;
@sleeplessIcarus

I'd be very much interested in working out lore with you, if you'll take a total newbie who still needs to still look for the dragons they need ;_;
@sleeplessIcarus Ooh, I'd love to develop lore with you! I've been wanting to develop my lore for a while now.
@sleeplessIcarus Ooh, I'd love to develop lore with you! I've been wanting to develop my lore for a while now.
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@Passerinde
It's totally fine that you're a newbie! I'd be happy to help you find dragons/stuff if you need ;w;
@Passerinde
It's totally fine that you're a newbie! I'd be happy to help you find dragons/stuff if you need ;w;
@sleeplessIcarus

Damn, people here really are quite nice. xD Is it okay if we take any discussion to PM?
@sleeplessIcarus

Damn, people here really are quite nice. xD Is it okay if we take any discussion to PM?
@Canvas
Awesome! I love bouncing ideas around with other people, aha ;w;
@Canvas
Awesome! I love bouncing ideas around with other people, aha ;w;
@Passerinde
Sure, we can move over to PM ^^
@Passerinde
Sure, we can move over to PM ^^
@sleeplessicarus Same here! Would you like to brainstorm here or through pm?
@sleeplessicarus Same here! Would you like to brainstorm here or through pm?
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@sleeplessIcarus

If you're still looking for clan interactions, I would like to give it a shot! ^-^

I sort of hit a wall with my lore and we need more ideas... hence, more alliances! ^-^

Everything general I have so far is found here. It's not much, but hopefully, it's enough to work with. ^-^

Thanks for you time! ^-^
@sleeplessIcarus

If you're still looking for clan interactions, I would like to give it a shot! ^-^

I sort of hit a wall with my lore and we need more ideas... hence, more alliances! ^-^

Everything general I have so far is found here. It's not much, but hopefully, it's enough to work with. ^-^

Thanks for you time! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko
Definitely still looking! ^^ I'd be happy to figure something out.
@PhoenixMiko
Definitely still looking! ^^ I'd be happy to figure something out.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11