Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monster Falls { O/A } Sign ups / OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/2ff9/f/2015/304/e/a/monster_falls_by_mistrel_fox-d9ezx7m.png[/img] When Dipper comes across a amazingly tranquil and overall perfect in the woods, in the middle of a heat wave, he must tell the rest of the pines. The water is bottled, and sold to the whole town. However, things take a bad turn when dipper takes a look through the book, only to find that exact river as an entry. "The Fluvius Cantatis is HIGHLY DANGEROUS! DO NOT TOUCH! "Located deep in the forest of Gravity Falls, the creek appears beautiful and inviting. I am not sure how far it runs. Upon contact, the victim will be transformed into a monster/mythical creature within a span of anywhere from six to twenty-four hours. If a creature come within contact, it will become human! The cure, however, is unknown." The next morning, the horrible side effects of drinking such a liquid come as everyone wakes to find themselves as different types of Mythical Creatures/Animals. With this newly-found problem, everyone must cope. But will they be able to cope, and how will things even go if they do? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b] Rules [/b] 1. Canon and OC's allowed! 2. Romance is allowed! 3. Nothing over PG-13! 4. Ask before killing/hurting anyone else's character. 5. If you read the rules put 'Monster Falls' in the other sections! 6. If you must cuss *** it out! 7. No fighting OOC! 8. For people with creatures such as gorgons, your character must be wearing sunglasses to prevent any character from being turned to stone! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b] Form [/b] Full Name: Nickname: Age: Gender: Species: Appearance: (3+ sentences) Personality: (2+ sentences) Strengths: Weaknesses: Likes: Dislikes: Kin: Crush: Bf/Gf: Other: ( Anything you think we need to know here. ((( Roleplay thread here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1874598 )))
monster_falls_by_mistrel_fox-d9ezx7m.png

When Dipper comes across a amazingly tranquil and overall perfect in the woods, in the middle of a heat wave, he must tell the rest of the pines. The water is bottled, and sold to the whole town.

However, things take a bad turn when dipper takes a look through the book, only to find that exact river as an entry.
"The Fluvius Cantatis is HIGHLY DANGEROUS! DO NOT TOUCH!
"Located deep in the forest of Gravity Falls, the creek appears beautiful and inviting. I am not sure how far it runs. Upon contact, the victim will be transformed into a monster/mythical creature within a span of anywhere from six to twenty-four hours. If a creature come within contact, it will become human! The cure, however, is unknown."

The next morning, the horrible side effects of drinking such a liquid come as everyone wakes to find themselves as different types of Mythical Creatures/Animals.

With this newly-found problem, everyone must cope.

But will they be able to cope, and how will things even go if they do?

Rules

1. Canon and OC's allowed!
2. Romance is allowed!
3. Nothing over PG-13!
4. Ask before killing/hurting anyone else's character.
5. If you read the rules put 'Monster Falls' in the other sections!
6. If you must cuss *** it out!
7. No fighting OOC!
8. For people with creatures such as gorgons, your character must be wearing sunglasses to prevent any character from being turned to stone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form

Full Name:
Nickname:
Species:
Appearance: (3+ sentences)
Personality: (2+ sentences)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Kin:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Other: ( Anything you think we need to know here.

((( Roleplay thread here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1874598 )))
Click Me!

running_leafeon_zpsxz7grh3x.gif
@Terrasan

YEESSSSSS omg count me in!! I'll totally play as literally any of the canon characters! Are you going to be Dipper?

Also, if playing a canon character, does their beast form have to align with the widespread headcanon for the Monster Falls AU, or can we choose something different? For example, could I have Mabel as a unicorn instead of a mermaid, if I decide to play as her?
@Terrasan

YEESSSSSS omg count me in!! I'll totally play as literally any of the canon characters! Are you going to be Dipper?

Also, if playing a canon character, does their beast form have to align with the widespread headcanon for the Monster Falls AU, or can we choose something different? For example, could I have Mabel as a unicorn instead of a mermaid, if I decide to play as her?
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
I think I will not be playing dipper. However I'm going to reserve it for anyone who wants it, along with other canon characters! However the forms for them must be in within 24 hours or the position will be opened.

And it does NOT have to be the main Headcanon! I honestly think Mable would be better as a Unicorntaur myself, with dipper being a Deertaur, but that's my personal opinion.

My form will be up in a moment, the reason for it not being earlier was because dinner called! ))
I think I will not be playing dipper. However I'm going to reserve it for anyone who wants it, along with other canon characters! However the forms for them must be in within 24 hours or the position will be opened.

And it does NOT have to be the main Headcanon! I honestly think Mable would be better as a Unicorntaur myself, with dipper being a Deertaur, but that's my personal opinion.

My form will be up in a moment, the reason for it not being earlier was because dinner called! ))
Click Me!

@Terrasan

Okay, cool! C: I'll totally be either Mabel or Dipper, depending on if someone else joins who wants one or the other! I guess I'll wait a short while then to see who else joins, and then I'll put my form up!

Welcome to Flight Rising, by the way! :D I hope you're having a good time! If you have any questions, feel free to message me ^^

(Oh and also, it's customary in the forums to ping whoever you're addressing using the @ symbol followed by the username, so that they'll get a notification and know immediately when you reply! :} )
@Terrasan

Okay, cool! C: I'll totally be either Mabel or Dipper, depending on if someone else joins who wants one or the other! I guess I'll wait a short while then to see who else joins, and then I'll put my form up!

Welcome to Flight Rising, by the way! :D I hope you're having a good time! If you have any questions, feel free to message me ^^

(Oh and also, it's customary in the forums to ping whoever you're addressing using the @ symbol followed by the username, so that they'll get a notification and know immediately when you reply! :} )
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
@Scullyosis

Sorry about that! And thank you! So far I am! The controls are a little foreign, since I'm used to different types of website games.

And it's up to you!
@Scullyosis

Sorry about that! And thank you! So far I am! The controls are a little foreign, since I'm used to different types of website games.

And it's up to you!
Click Me!

@Terrasan OMG I KN0W THIS SO JOINING THIS!!!! XD
Name:Erin
Nickname:Anything you want to call her is fine!!!!!!!
GenderFemale:
Species:Centaur
Appearance:She has light brown hair that turns white as it goes down to her shoulders,She wears a blue shirt with the raptors from jurassic world on it saying with bold black letters “#raptor squad” she has a slender brown and white paint horse body with black hooves she also has horse ears that replace her regular ears
Personality:She is adventurous,friendly she can and WILL annoy you in every way possible and and wary of strangers but is very loyal to her friends,Erin isn't afraid to fight anyone,she'll even fight anything.
Strengths:Running and kicking things.
Weaknesses:Tripping on anything including nothingness
Likes:Nature,Swimming,screeching at stuff,Singing,Drawing
Dislikes:Puns,losing stuff,Messing up on everything.
Kin:None
Crush:None but somone can have one on her
Gf/Bf:None
Other:She is a weird little centaur and she moved here on her own after learning about the weirdness of gravity falls knowing it was her kind of place.She was based entirely off me except her name that is classified information!
@Terrasan OMG I KN0W THIS SO JOINING THIS!!!! XD
Name:Erin
Nickname:Anything you want to call her is fine!!!!!!!
GenderFemale:
Species:Centaur
Appearance:She has light brown hair that turns white as it goes down to her shoulders,She wears a blue shirt with the raptors from jurassic world on it saying with bold black letters “#raptor squad” she has a slender brown and white paint horse body with black hooves she also has horse ears that replace her regular ears
Personality:She is adventurous,friendly she can and WILL annoy you in every way possible and and wary of strangers but is very loyal to her friends,Erin isn't afraid to fight anyone,she'll even fight anything.
Strengths:Running and kicking things.
Weaknesses:Tripping on anything including nothingness
Likes:Nature,Swimming,screeching at stuff,Singing,Drawing
Dislikes:Puns,losing stuff,Messing up on everything.
Kin:None
Crush:None but somone can have one on her
Gf/Bf:None
Other:She is a weird little centaur and she moved here on her own after learning about the weirdness of gravity falls knowing it was her kind of place.She was based entirely off me except her name that is classified information!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Full Name: Winter Luneara
Nickname: None that she can remember
Species: Now a Cervitaur, AKA Deertaur
Appearance:
Winter has albinism, a condition which affects pigmentation among other things. Her hair, is a snowy white color, and goes past her shoulder an inch or two. Her eyes are pale, the color of ice. Her skin is a pale color as well. Her deer body has long, thin legs and a thin elegant body. Her fur is completely white, and her hooves have a punish pigment. On her head are two white deer ears as well.
Personality:
Winter has a more of an innocent attitude and way of speaking. She can be rude and nothing but nasty, but can also be nice, generous, and a goody four hooves.
Strengths:
+ Intelligent
+ Fast
+ Problem Solver
Weaknesses:
- When deer takes over is a coward
- Has trouble getting up steps
- Tries to avoid dangerous looking predators
Dislikes: Stairs now! The heat.
Kin: None in Rp, NPC at the least.
Crush: None at the moment.
Bf/Gf: None at the moment.
Other:

Monster Falls ftw!
Full Name: Winter Luneara
Nickname: None that she can remember
Species: Now a Cervitaur, AKA Deertaur
Appearance:
Winter has albinism, a condition which affects pigmentation among other things. Her hair, is a snowy white color, and goes past her shoulder an inch or two. Her eyes are pale, the color of ice. Her skin is a pale color as well. Her deer body has long, thin legs and a thin elegant body. Her fur is completely white, and her hooves have a punish pigment. On her head are two white deer ears as well.
Personality:
Winter has a more of an innocent attitude and way of speaking. She can be rude and nothing but nasty, but can also be nice, generous, and a goody four hooves.
Strengths:
+ Intelligent
+ Fast
+ Problem Solver
Weaknesses:
- When deer takes over is a coward
- Has trouble getting up steps
- Tries to avoid dangerous looking predators
Dislikes: Stairs now! The heat.
Kin: None in Rp, NPC at the least.
Crush: None at the moment.
Bf/Gf: None at the moment.
Other:

Monster Falls ftw!
Click Me!

@Visionrift

Accepted! :)

And nice character! :3 ))
@Visionrift

Accepted! :)

And nice character! :3 ))
Click Me!

@Scullyosis
@Visionrift

I think we'll start after we have dipper, and Mabel plus at least 2 other characters. So all we need is those two canon twins! ))
@Scullyosis
@Visionrift

I think we'll start after we have dipper, and Mabel plus at least 2 other characters. So all we need is those two canon twins! ))
Click Me!

@Terrasan I call Dipper! Full Name: ??? Nickname: Dipper Age: 12/13? Gender: M Species: Deertaur Appearance: (3+ sentences) I found an image on DA... [img]http://img01.deviantart.net/2fd9/i/2013/228/2/5/deertaur_dipdap_by_chainsaw_pimpslap-d6ihcwj.jpg[/img] Personality: (2+ sentences) Dipper, as you all know is kind of wimpy, but shows deep loyalty. Dipper lives on logic and fact, but also a little bit of the supernatural. Dipper's love for Mable is undying, and they'll always be the mystery twins. Strengths: Logic, loyal, flexible (sort of) Weaknesses: Wimpy, scrawny, not so faithful Likes: Books, family, mini golf Dislikes: Sleepovers, Robbie, people who don't listen Kin: Mable, Stans Crush: Wendy? Bf/Gf: N/A Other: ( History, fun facts, anything you think we need to know! ) Is this set after Weirdmaggedon? Did I spell it right?
@Terrasan
I call Dipper!
Full Name: ???
Nickname: Dipper
Species: Deertaur
Appearance: (3+ sentences) I found an image on DA...
deertaur_dipdap_by_chainsaw_pimpslap-d6ihcwj.jpg
Personality: (2+ sentences) Dipper, as you all know is kind of wimpy, but shows deep loyalty. Dipper lives on logic and fact, but also a little bit of the supernatural. Dipper's love for Mable is undying, and they'll always be the mystery twins.
Strengths: Logic, loyal, flexible (sort of)
Weaknesses: Wimpy, scrawny, not so faithful
Dislikes: Sleepovers, Robbie, people who don't listen
Kin: Mable, Stans
Crush: Wendy?
Bf/Gf: N/A
Other: ( History, fun facts, anything you think we need to know! ) Is this set after Weirdmaggedon? Did I spell it right?
7iF4Ik8.png
q4vz4Sb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6