Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Never-Ending Roads (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[center][size=5]Never-Ending Roads[/size] A never-ending Rople Play[/center] ---------- [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/BwyScT2.gif[/img][nextcol][font=Noteworthy Light][size=4]The world can be a cold place, but it is all the harsher for those who live a nomadic life. No one to turn to in times of needs just your shadow and your voice to keep you company. But some like it, not all dragons who wander are nomadic, however. Many are attempting to prove themselves, show that they truly are strong. But is this a physical test..? You do need to be strong, so the physical attributes of a wandering lifestyle can't be argued... but mental, emotional strength is just as important. No dragon should go so long without another... it can drive them mad. The voices in their head intensify, those dark places deep in the subconscious become so much more inviting, and the more demonic, the more chaotic nature that we all try to keep locked inside claws through the flesh and becomes the new us. Those dark desires seem a little more pleasing don't they..? The sins a clan once looked down upon are yours to call now. Freedom has its bliss, but it sacrifices the sanity that society holds onto so tightly. Oh but here, out here those grasps are loosened, forgotten. Fight it, hold onto self-control as though it were the very thing you need to live, the last drop of water in a heat wave, the last piece of food in a famine.... Wandering so far from home has a lot of risks, you lack a stable food supply, your strength in numbers has vanished, the soothing comfort of a friend to turn to, and the peace of knowing you'll wake up the next day are a distant memory... But still you push on. If it is because you are so used to the life of a lone dragon, if you have been exiled, if you're lost, or trying to prove yourself to your clan which you just want to return to at this exact moment... is unknown. No questions are asked as you travel, not that any would be answered. After all... The world is made up of never ending roads...[/size][/font][/columns] [color=#610B0B]Warning: This role-play will have blood and violence, and some super fed-ex shipping up the wazoo. If you are uncomfortable with detailed battle senses this may not be the role-play for you...[/color] [size=5]Important note:[/size] Please keep OOC conversations in the OOC section, so we can work to keep this role-play from getting cluttered. If it is a quick question you may ask it here, if you would like to join contact me or one of my admins by pinging us in the OOC section. Thank you so much! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1826976]LINK TO OOC[/url]
Never-Ending Roads
A never-ending Rople Play

BwyScT2.gif The world can be a cold place, but it is all the harsher for those who live a nomadic life. No one to turn to in times of needs just your shadow and your voice to keep you company. But some like it, not all dragons who wander are nomadic, however. Many are attempting to prove themselves, show that they truly are strong. But is this a physical test..? You do need to be strong, so the physical attributes of a wandering lifestyle can't be argued... but mental, emotional strength is just as important. No dragon should go so long without another... it can drive them mad. The voices in their head intensify, those dark places deep in the subconscious become so much more inviting, and the more demonic, the more chaotic nature that we all try to keep locked inside claws through the flesh and becomes the new us.

Those dark desires seem a little more pleasing don't they..? The sins a clan once looked down upon are yours to call now. Freedom has its bliss, but it sacrifices the sanity that society holds onto so tightly. Oh but here, out here those grasps are loosened, forgotten. Fight it, hold onto self-control as though it were the very thing you need to live, the last drop of water in a heat wave, the last piece of food in a famine....

Wandering so far from home has a lot of risks, you lack a stable food supply, your strength in numbers has vanished, the soothing comfort of a friend to turn to, and the peace of knowing you'll wake up the next day are a distant memory...

But still you push on. If it is because you are so used to the life of a lone dragon, if you have been exiled, if you're lost, or trying to prove yourself to your clan which you just want to return to at this exact moment... is unknown. No questions are asked as you travel, not that any would be answered.

After all...

The world is made up of never ending roads...

Warning: This role-play will have blood and violence, and some super fed-ex shipping up the wazoo. If you are uncomfortable with detailed battle senses this may not be the role-play for you...

Important note: Please keep OOC conversations in the OOC section, so we can work to keep this role-play from getting cluttered. If it is a quick question you may ask it here, if you would like to join contact me or one of my admins by pinging us in the OOC section. Thank you so much!

LINK TO OOC
kDn4On5.png
[center]Hello, welcome to the Never-Ending Roads role-play. I am glad you decided to stop by and take a glance at this little adventure piece. And before you get too far I would like to point out something unique about this role-play. It actual never ends. That's right this has no end! This role-play is easily joined and quickly dropped as the dragons involved are "nomadic" or currently traveling away from their clan for such and such reasons. Now onto more pressing matters.[/center] [columns][item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy] [item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol][nextcol][size=4]Emordnilap is one of my admins for this role play, treat them with the same respect you should all other people involved. [user=Emordnilap][i] "I am the potato queen!"[/i][/size][/columns] ---------- [columns][item=Soft Lightweaver Idol] [item=Lightweaver Marble Bust][nextcol][size=4]Aurorasky is one of my admins for this role play, treat them with the same respect you should all other people involved. [user=Aurorasky] [i]"Welcome to a place were socially constipated humans come along together as one to form an awesome community of friend's and potatoes."[/i][/size][/columns] ---------- [columns][item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] [item=Windsinger Painted Vase][nextcol][size=4]I am the creator of this role play, treat me with the same respect you should all other people involved. [user=Tadi] [i]"Life is a crazy ride on a stallion's back that acts like it's broken but turns out to still be wild"[/i][/size][/columns]
Hello, welcome to the Never-Ending Roads role-play. I am glad you decided to stop by and take a glance at this little adventure piece. And before you get too far I would like to point out something unique about this role-play. It actual never ends. That's right this has no end! This role-play is easily joined and quickly dropped as the dragons involved are "nomadic" or currently traveling away from their clan for such and such reasons. Now onto more pressing matters.
Faded Shadowbinder Effigy
Shadowbinder Onyx Idol
Emordnilap is one of my admins for this role play, treat them with the same respect you should all other people involved.

"I am the potato queen!"

Soft Lightweaver Idol
Lightweaver Marble Bust
Aurorasky is one of my admins for this role play, treat them with the same respect you should all other people involved.

"Welcome to a place were socially constipated humans come along together as one to form an awesome community of friend's and potatoes."

Playful Windsinger Puppet
Windsinger Painted Vase
I am the creator of this role play, treat me with the same respect you should all other people involved.

"Life is a crazy ride on a stallion's back that acts like it's broken but turns out to still be wild"
kDn4On5.png
[center]Post the fill out card here in the main rp as we use the page to help refer to your character! :3[/center] [center][quote = Role-Play character fill out card] Ping us: Tadi Emordnilap Aurorasky Your name: Dragons name: Dragons gender: Dragons flight: Dragon Image: (When adding the image please use the 'avatar' size. This will be explained bellow the actual fill out card.) Personality: Other: Familiar picture is in use: [-item = familiar name here-] (Remove the -'s) [/quote][/center] To get the dragon image to the avatar size follow the steps provided here! :D step 1- copy and paste the BBcode step 2- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21689591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/[size=4][b][u]350[/u][/b][/size]/216896/21689591_350.png[/img] [/url] Change the underlinged/bolded/large texted number to the word avatars (Only change what has been underlined/bolded/resized. step3- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21689591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/216896/21689591[size=4][b][i]_350[/i][/b][/size].png[/img] [/url] Make sure the word avatars is like the above, now remove the next underlined/bolded/resized number and do not add anything else in for it. (Remove only what is underlined/bolded/resized.) step 4- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21689591] http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/216896/21689591.png [/url] It should look like this, keep the [-img-] though in order for it to actual be a picture. :3 (If you still can't get it right no worries! Its weird to do, just go ahead and post the large image no problem.)
Post the fill out card here in the main rp as we use the page to help refer to your character! :3
Role-Play character fill out card wrote:
Ping us: Tadi Emordnilap Aurorasky
Your name:
Dragons name:
Dragons gender:
Dragons flight:
Dragon Image: (When adding the image please use the 'avatar' size. This will be explained bellow the actual fill out card.)
Personality:
Other:
Familiar picture is in use: [-item = familiar name here-] (Remove the -'s)

To get the dragon image to the avatar size follow the steps provided here! :D

step 1- copy and paste the BBcode

step 2-
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/[/img]350/216896/21689591_350.png
Change the underlinged/bolded/large texted number to the word avatars (Only change what has been underlined/bolded/resized.

step3-
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/216896/21689591[/img]_350.png
Make sure the word avatars is like the above, now remove the next underlined/bolded/resized number and do not add anything else in for it. (Remove only what is underlined/bolded/resized.)

step 4-
http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/216896/21689591.png
It should look like this, keep the [-img-] though in order for it to actual be a picture. :3

(If you still can't get it right no worries! Its weird to do, just go ahead and post the large image no problem.)
kDn4On5.png
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/media_icons/shadow_rune_50x50.png[/img][item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol][item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy][item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/media_icons/shadow_rune_50x50.png[/img] [/center] [center][color=purple]Hello! As you can see above, I'm one of the admins for this roleplay. My job is to create, change, and enforce the rules here. If you ever have any questions or concerns about these rules, just ping (or message) me and let me know, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. And now, time for the chunk of text that everyone fears:[/color] [b][u]The Rules[/u][/b] 1. First and foremost, be nice and respectful of others. 2. No god-modding. 3. Be at least semi-literate with rp responses. (Does not apply to OOC thread.) 4. Please try to reply at least once per day, but if events prevent you from being able to reply, that's fine. A heads-up is always appreciated, though. 5. a. You can have up to 2 permanent characters, but you can have familiars and as many brief background characters as you want. 5. b. Don't make overpowered familiars. Yes, there are strong or magical ones, but a familiar shouldn't be able to stop a full-grown dragon with a single magical ability or an attack. 6. If you're planning on having your character attack, get into a relationship with, etc. with another player's character, make sure you use the OOC thread and ask for their permission. 7. Lastly, please [i]please [b]please[/b][/i] let us know if you need to drop out of the rp for whatever reason, and if you can, find a way to have your character leave without leaving open holes. It can be difficult for others to tie up the loose ends from your character/s suddenly leaving. [color=purple]Whew! You've made it through and know the rules of the roleplay. They may change and some may even be added depending on how the roleplay progresses, but for now, these are all the rules you need to know. In the future, if it's needed, I might add a FAQ to the bottom of this post. Have fun![/color]
shadow_rune_50x50.png Shadowbinder Onyx Idol Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Shadowbinder Onyx Idol shadow_rune_50x50.png

Hello!

As you can see above, I'm one of the admins for this roleplay. My job is to create, change, and enforce the rules here. If you ever have any questions or concerns about these rules, just ping (or message) me and let me know, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. And now, time for the chunk of text that everyone fears:

The Rules

1. First and foremost, be nice and respectful of others.
2. No god-modding.
3. Be at least semi-literate with rp responses. (Does not apply to OOC thread.)
4. Please try to reply at least once per day, but if events prevent you from being able to reply, that's fine. A heads-up is always appreciated, though.
5. a. You can have up to 2 permanent characters, but you can have familiars and as many brief background characters as you want.
5. b. Don't make overpowered familiars. Yes, there are strong or magical ones, but a familiar shouldn't be able to stop a full-grown dragon with a single magical ability or an attack.
6. If you're planning on having your character attack, get into a relationship with, etc. with another player's character, make sure you use the OOC thread and ask for their permission.
7. Lastly, please please please let us know if you need to drop out of the rp for whatever reason, and if you can, find a way to have your character leave without leaving open holes. It can be difficult for others to tie up the loose ends from your character/s suddenly leaving.

Whew! You've made it through and know the rules of the roleplay. They may change and some may even be added depending on how the roleplay progresses, but for now, these are all the rules you need to know. In the future, if it's needed, I might add a FAQ to the bottom of this post.

Have fun!
pVhWnFy.png
[center]Hey everyone!~ As you know, I am one of the admins for this here Roleplay. I am in charge of the Ping list Modifications, the Ping list itself, The Black ping list and Character ref Sheets. If you ever have questions about anything I have just listed before, feel free to contact me! Here we go! If you want to join the Roleplay, you would want to contact the creator of the Roleplay or one of the admins ( like myself). To make things easier on you, I will post/ping them below. @Tadi - Creator the roleplay @Emordnilap - Admin @Aurorasky -(me) Admin If you were to ask to join the roleplay and someone else were to ask after you, you ( the person who asked first/before) will have a better chance of getting inserted into the Roleplay. Though do not worry, we normally are able to accept more then one person at a time. But as the Roleplay goes on, it might all depend on how many people we have already. Every time a new person joins the Roleplay, I will update and paste the updated pinglist here and on the OOC thread so you don't half to worry about keeping track of who drops out and who jumps in. Then we have the dragon ref. sheets! Everytime a person makes a reference sheet about their dragon, I will be posting it and it's information up on here ( and it will be posted on the OOC thread) so newer players can see your character and read about her/him and know who is playing as who. Remember, as stated before you may only have 2 perminant Roleplay characters, though you are more then welcome to play as familiars and have as many background dragons as you want. Lastly, we have the dreaded Black ping list. The way you get yourself onto the Black ping list is if you were to break 3 or more of the Roleplay rules. If you do ever break three or more of the rules, we will unfortunately half to remove you from the Roleplay and put you onto the list. We are really hoping we never half to do something like this. That's all I half to say guys! If you ever have any questions or if your confused about anything, don't be afraid to contact one of us! Have fun and thanks for joining~[/center] [b]Current Ping list[/b] ((@Emordnilap @Aurorasky @Tadi @Glowingseed1 @TrashDemon @Chill20 @NaiCifer @DragonDraws)) ~~~~~~ Your name: Tadi Dragons name: Ragnhild Dragons Gender: Female (Her/she) Dragons flight: Lightning born. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/224729/22472829.png[/img] Personality: She is very bold and headstrong. But is pretty insecure about her fighting style and takes compliments or thanks very uncomfortable. She is quick to snap, but she can also have an incredible amount of control that has been trained into her. Other: While she does have a clan, she has currently been told to travel great distances. She hopes to gain information about others and learn a unique way to fight to help her clan even more. But the fear of letting them down... fills her with disappointment... Familiar image: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/15129.png[/img] (Is much smaller than all other fan scorpion's but has the same amount of dangerous venom.) Your name: Aurorasky Dragons name: Bandit Dragons gender: Male (He/Him) Dragons flight: Fire born [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/202122/20212187.png[/img] Personality: Bandit is a cocky and proud dragon who is quite frustrating to be around. He typically speaks his mind and doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, having a tendency to offend and get on the bad side of other dragons. He is one of those guys who hides when he is feeling upset or confused, normally masking it with a proud set of words that often time are just plain mean. Despite this he is a total tsundre and can be a very kind lover once you somehow grow closer to him.. Other: He's an excellent fighter....Do not underestimate him. Familiar image: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/649.png[/img] ( Emerald Cave Jewel. He nicked named her Emmy :3) ~~~~~~ Your name: Aurorasky Dragons name: Mistral Dragons gender: Male (He/Him) Dragons flight: Shadow born [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/222622/22262177.png[/img] Personality: Mistral is a very adventurous dragon with a love for traveling all around the world, Hoping to one day visit every territory that lays throughout the land. He is very resourceful and a very doofy and cute snapper, loving to snuggle and cuddle with all his friends! He is very social and isn't afraid to approach an angry bunch of dragons, Also being seen as quite brave...But also painfully oblivious. He loves his boots! <3 Other: He is a gentle sweetheart and carries around good supplies. It's extremely hard to offend him. Familiar Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/11666.png[/img] (He is a Parda and Mistrals very best friend! Mistral named him Buddy! <3) Your name: Emordnilap Dragons name: Schadenfreude Dragons gender: Male (he/him) Dragons flight: Shadow Dragon image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/187098/18709745.png[/img] Personality: He's excitable and a dreamer, though he also has a few... eccentric tendencies (which has led some of the clan to believe he was dropped on his head as a hatchling). He'll always pipe in with some wild ideas and imaginings, and thinks there is always something more and better to be had. And he loves to go and have a bit of fun in anything he does. Other: As his name implies, the fun he likes to have usually involves messing with other dragons (in ways that won't end with someone getting hurt). He also LOVES his scarf. Nebel gave it to him. Don't touch his scarf. No touchy touchy the scarf unless you want him to do this: o.o O.O O-O OAO and get you. Familiar image: [img] http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/15285.png[/img] (He named it Gegenteil (meaning Opposite) and loves to have it come with him everywhere. ) Your name: Glowingseed1 Dragons name: Funosh Dragons gender: Male Dragons flight: Shadow, but he's lived with an Arcane flight close to all his life Dragon Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/220849/22084899.png[/img] Personality: Quirky, protective, and awkward around large groups. He's a bit of a dork, and will easily become flustered if he's called out on it. He does, however, love to tease others, and can't keep a grin off of his face once he embarrasses them. However, recently, his self confidence has plummeted, and now he often fails things because he doubts himself too much. Other: Funosh does have his own clan that he loves and would never consider leaving. However, he's smaller than most of the other wildclaws, and is teased to no end because of it. Because of that, and because of his low self-esteem, he decided to go on a journey around Sornieth in order to prove himself to both his clan and himself. He'll be accompanied by his familiar, Annel: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/14546.png[/img] Your name: TrashDemon Dragons name: Kerubi Dragons gender: Female Dragons flight: Light, although prefers a Plague lifestyle. Dragon Image [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/226533/22653220.png[/img] Personality: Very quiet and seclusive, she much prefers to not talk to people and keep to herself, although she doesn't have social anxiety. Kerubi does, however, have trusting issues and because of this wanders alone, but Kerubk claims she is never alone with Vlinder. Despite being adamant about being left alone, she is a sly and cunning dragon and will sometimes be manipulative when agitated. Other: Never try and take off her cloak. Ever. Familiar picture is in use: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/16257.png[/img] Vlinder is Kerubi's most trusted companion Your name: Chill20 Dragons name: Dracul Dragons gender: Male Dragons flight: Light (ironically) Dragon Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/169267/16926635.png[/img] Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, cruel. He has barely any interest in any other dragon and has yet to feel any emotions towards one. Despite this, he is very lonely and about as empty as a drained well, all dark and needing to be filled. Despite his quiet attitude, you can read him like book. Other: Spent to long alone in the Tangled Forest and now he's just a tiny winy its bits corrupted. Totally not obvious that he's corrupted Familiar picture is in use:[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/372.png[/img] Your name: NaiCifer Dragons name: Nai Dragons gender: Male Dragons flight: lightning born Dragon Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/211109/21110881.png[/img] Personality: Nai appears to be a sweet and rather innocent being, acting soft and cute, when in reality he is the exact opposite. He is devious and clever who enjoys tricking people into doing what he wants. It if far to easy for the feminine looking Nocturne to draw people in with his beauty and charming voice. He doesn't tolerate boring people often and will leave if there is nothing to entertain him. Other: Unless you have been told, it is extremely hard to tell if Nai is a male or female from his body shape and voice alone. Familiar picture: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/4886.png[/img] A quirky Mottled Buttersnake named Osifer Your name: DragonDraws Dragons name: Argien Dragons gender: Male Dragons flight: Earth Dragon Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205005/20500434.png[/img] Personality: Argien is very stealthy, and is able to take on very big prey, considering his rather delicate appearance. Never call him 'cute' or 'fabulous', or anything referring to his glittery body. He has been known to start fights when someone does so. He is friendly if you get to know him, but usually seems very solitary and standoffish. He is also very stubborn, and will do what ever he sets his mind to, even if it isn't possible. Other: Yeah, dont call him cute. He will cut you. Familiar: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/600.png[/img] Named Dilfa, she helps guide him and provides companionship. Is always with Argien Dragons name: Aster Dragons gender: Male Dragons flight: Shadow Dragon Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/213103/21310297.png[/img] Personality: Aster is a very vain dragon, who is usually seen polishing his pearl and staring dreamily at his reflection. He always walks with a definitive strut, and won't talk to you if aren't attractive or of a high standing. He doesn't like listening to others, and would rather do his own thing, even if it leads to trouble which it usually does. He can be nice if you get to know him, but the problem is that no one to get to know him due to his off-putting personality. Other: Is following Argien because Argien insists he 'learn about the hardships of the world'. Ha! Aster thinks. Nothing is harder than looking pretty ;) Familiar: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/4353.png[/img] Named Mordul, he can only be with Aster when in water, so Aster has to be careful about summoning him. They actually get along, becuase heir both so vain. Mordul can speak.
Hey everyone!~

As you know, I am one of the admins for this here Roleplay. I am in charge of the Ping list Modifications, the Ping list itself, The Black ping list and Character ref Sheets. If you ever have questions about anything I have just listed before, feel free to contact me! Here we go!

If you want to join the Roleplay, you would want to contact the creator of the Roleplay or one of the admins ( like myself). To make things easier on you, I will post/ping them below.
@Tadi - Creator the roleplay
@Emordnilap - Admin
@Aurorasky -(me) Admin

If you were to ask to join the roleplay and someone else were to ask after you, you ( the person who asked first/before) will have a better chance of getting inserted into the Roleplay. Though do not worry, we normally are able to accept more then one person at a time. But as the Roleplay goes on, it might all depend on how many people we have already.

Every time a new person joins the Roleplay, I will update and paste the updated pinglist here and on the OOC thread so you don't half to worry about keeping track of who drops out and who jumps in.

Then we have the dragon ref. sheets! Everytime a person makes a reference sheet about their dragon, I will be posting it and it's information up on here ( and it will be posted on the OOC thread) so newer players can see your character and read about her/him and know who is playing as who. Remember, as stated before you may only have 2 perminant Roleplay characters, though you are more then welcome to play as familiars and have as many background dragons as you want.

Lastly, we have the dreaded Black ping list. The way you get yourself onto the Black ping list is if you were to break 3 or more of the Roleplay rules. If you do ever break three or more of the rules, we will unfortunately half to remove you from the Roleplay and put you onto the list. We are really hoping we never half to do something like this.

That's all I half to say guys! If you ever have any questions or if your confused about anything, don't be afraid to contact one of us! Have fun and thanks for joining~

Current Ping list
((@Emordnilap @Aurorasky @Tadi @Glowingseed1 @TrashDemon @Chill20 @NaiCifer @DragonDraws))

~~~~~~

Your name: Tadi

Dragons name: Ragnhild

Dragons Gender: Female (Her/she)

Dragons flight: Lightning born.

22472829.png

Personality: She is very bold and headstrong. But is pretty insecure about her fighting style and takes compliments or thanks very uncomfortable. She is quick to snap, but she can also have an incredible amount of control that has been trained into her.

Other: While she does have a clan, she has currently been told to travel great distances. She hopes to gain information about others and learn a unique way to fight to help her clan even more. But the fear of letting them down... fills her with disappointment...

Familiar image:
15129.png
(Is much smaller than all other fan scorpion's but has the same amount of dangerous venom.)

Your name: Aurorasky

Dragons name: Bandit

Dragons gender: Male (He/Him)

Dragons flight: Fire born

20212187.png

Personality:
Bandit is a cocky and proud dragon who is quite frustrating to be around. He typically speaks his mind and doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, having a tendency to offend and get on the bad side of other dragons. He is one of those guys who hides when he is feeling upset or confused, normally masking it with a proud set of words that often time are just plain mean. Despite this he is a total tsundre and can be a very kind lover once you somehow grow closer to him..

Other: He's an excellent fighter....Do not underestimate him.

Familiar image:
649.png
( Emerald Cave Jewel. He nicked named her Emmy :3)

~~~~~~

Dragons name: Mistral

Dragons flight: Shadow born

22262177.png

Personality:

Mistral is a very adventurous dragon with a love for traveling all around the world, Hoping to one day visit every territory that lays throughout the land. He is very resourceful and a very doofy and cute snapper, loving to snuggle and cuddle with all his friends! He is very social and isn't afraid to approach an angry bunch of dragons, Also being seen as quite brave...But also painfully oblivious. He loves his boots! <3

Other: He is a gentle sweetheart and carries around good supplies. It's extremely hard to offend him.

Familiar Image:
11666.png
(He is a Parda and Mistrals very best friend! Mistral named him Buddy! <3)

Your name: Emordnilap

Dragons name: Schadenfreude

Dragons gender: Male (he/him)

Dragons flight: Shadow

Dragon image:

18709745.png

Personality: He's excitable and a dreamer, though he also has a few... eccentric tendencies (which has led some of the clan to believe he was dropped on his head as a hatchling). He'll always pipe in with some wild ideas and imaginings, and thinks there is always something more and better to be had. And he loves to go and have a bit of fun in anything he does.

Other: As his name implies, the fun he likes to have usually involves messing with other dragons (in ways that won't end with someone getting hurt). He also LOVES his scarf. Nebel gave it to him. Don't touch his scarf. No touchy touchy the scarf unless you want him to do this: o.o O.O O-O OAO and get you.

Familiar image:
15285.png
(He named it Gegenteil (meaning Opposite) and loves to have it come with him everywhere. )

Your name: Glowingseed1
Dragons name: Funosh
Dragons gender: Male
Dragons flight: Shadow, but he's lived with an Arcane flight close to all his life
Dragon Image:

22084899.png

Personality: Quirky, protective, and awkward around large groups. He's a bit of a dork, and will easily become flustered if he's called out on it. He does, however, love to tease others, and can't keep a grin off of his face once he embarrasses them. However, recently, his self confidence has plummeted, and now he often fails things because he doubts himself too much.
Other: Funosh does have his own clan that he loves and would never consider leaving. However, he's smaller than most of the other wildclaws, and is teased to no end because of it. Because of that, and because of his low self-esteem, he decided to go on a journey around Sornieth in order to prove himself to both his clan and himself. He'll be accompanied by his familiar, Annel:
14546.png

Your name: TrashDemon
Dragons name: Kerubi
Dragons gender: Female
Dragons flight: Light, although prefers a Plague lifestyle.
Dragon Image

22653220.png

Personality: Very quiet and seclusive, she much prefers to not talk to people and keep to herself, although she doesn't have social anxiety. Kerubi does, however, have trusting issues and because of this wanders alone, but Kerubk claims she is never alone with Vlinder. Despite being adamant about being left alone, she is a sly and cunning dragon and will sometimes be manipulative when agitated.
Other: Never try and take off her cloak. Ever.
Familiar picture is in use: 16257.png
Vlinder is Kerubi's most trusted companion

Your name: Chill20
Dragons name: Dracul
Dragons flight: Light (ironically)
Dragon Image:
16926635.png

Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, cruel. He has barely any interest in any other dragon and has yet to feel any emotions towards one. Despite this, he is very lonely and about as empty as a drained well, all dark and needing to be filled. Despite his quiet attitude, you can read him like book.
Other: Spent to long alone in the Tangled Forest and now he's just a tiny winy its bits corrupted. Totally not obvious that he's corrupted
Familiar picture is in use:372.png

Your name: NaiCifer

Dragons name: Nai

Dragons flight: lightning born

Dragon Image:

21110881.png

Personality: Nai appears to be a sweet and rather innocent being, acting soft and cute, when in reality he is the exact opposite. He is devious and clever who enjoys tricking people into doing what he wants. It if far to easy for the feminine looking Nocturne to draw people in with his beauty and charming voice. He doesn't tolerate boring people often and will leave if there is nothing to entertain him.

Other: Unless you have been told, it is extremely hard to tell if Nai is a male or female from his body shape and voice alone.

Familiar picture:
4886.png
A quirky Mottled Buttersnake named Osifer

Your name: DragonDraws
Dragons name: Argien
Dragons flight: Earth
Dragon Image: 20500434.png
Personality: Argien is very stealthy, and is able to take on very big prey, considering his rather delicate appearance. Never call him 'cute' or 'fabulous', or anything referring to his glittery body. He has been known to start fights when someone does so. He is friendly if you get to know him, but usually seems very solitary and standoffish. He is also very stubborn, and will do what ever he sets his mind to, even if it isn't possible.
Other: Yeah, dont call him cute. He will cut you.
Familiar: 600.png Named Dilfa, she helps guide him and provides companionship. Is always with Argien

Dragons name: Aster
Dragon Image: 21310297.png
Personality: Aster is a very vain dragon, who is usually seen polishing his pearl and staring dreamily at his reflection. He always walks with a definitive strut, and won't talk to you if aren't attractive or of a high standing. He doesn't like listening to others, and would rather do his own thing, even if it leads to trouble which it usually does. He can be nice if you get to know him, but the problem is that no one to get to know him due to his off-putting personality.
Other: Is following Argien because Argien insists he 'learn about the hardships of the world'. Ha! Aster thinks. Nothing is harder than looking pretty ;)
Familiar: 4353.png Named Mordul, he can only be with Aster when in water, so Aster has to be careful about summoning him. They actually get along, becuase heir both so vain. Mordul can speak.
lighth0.png
Your name: Tadi Dragons name: Ragnhild Dragons Gender: Female (Her/she) Dragons flight: Lightning born. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22472829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/224729/22472829.png[/img] [/url] Personality: She is very bold and headstrong. But is pretty insecure about her fighting style and takes compliments or thanks very uncomfortable. She is quick to snap, but she can also have an incredible amount of control that has been trained into her. Other: While she does have a clan, she has currently been told to travel great distances. She hopes to gain information about others and learn a unique way to fight to help her clan even more. But the fear of letting them down... fills her with disappointment... Familiar image: [item =Fan Scorpion] (Is much smaller than all other fan scorpion's but has the same amount of dangerous venom. Hiw name is Esto!)
Your name: Tadi

Dragons name: Ragnhild

Dragons Gender: Female (Her/she)

Dragons flight: Lightning born.

22472829.png

Personality: She is very bold and headstrong. But is pretty insecure about her fighting style and takes compliments or thanks very uncomfortable. She is quick to snap, but she can also have an incredible amount of control that has been trained into her.

Other: While she does have a clan, she has currently been told to travel great distances. She hopes to gain information about others and learn a unique way to fight to help her clan even more. But the fear of letting them down... fills her with disappointment...

Familiar image:
Fan Scorpion
(Is much smaller than all other fan scorpion's but has the same amount of dangerous venom. Hiw name is Esto!)
kDn4On5.png
Your name: Aurorasky Dragons name: Bandit Dragons gender: Male (He/Him) Dragons flight: Fire born [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/202122/20212187.png[/img] Personality: Bandit is a cocky and proud dragon who is quite frustrating to be around. He typically speaks his mind and doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, having a tendency to offend and get on the bad side of other dragons. He is one of those guys who hides when he is feeling upset or confused, normally masking it with a proud set of words that often time are just plain mean. Despite this he is a total tsundre and can be a very kind lover once you somehow grow closer to him.. Other: He's an excellent fighter....Do not underestimate him. Familiar image: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/649.png[/img] ( Emerald Cave Jewel. He nicked named her Emmy :3) ~~~~~~ Dragons name: Mistral Dragons gender: Male (He/Him) Dragons flight: Shadow born [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/222622/22262177.png[/img] Personality: Mistral is a very adventurous dragon with a love for traveling all around the world, Hoping to one day visit every territory that lays throughout the land. He is very resourceful and a very doofy and cute snapper, loving to snuggle and cuddle with all his friends! He is very social and isn't afraid to approach an angry bunch of dragons, Also being seen as quite brave...But also painfully oblivious. He loves his boots! <3 Other: He is a gentle sweetheart and carries around good supplies. It's extremely hard to offend him. Familiar Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/11666.png[/img] (He is a Parda and Mistrals very best friend! Mistral named him Buddy! <3)

Dragons name: Bandit

Dragons flight: Fire born

20212187.png

Personality:
Bandit is a cocky and proud dragon who is quite frustrating to be around. He typically speaks his mind and doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, having a tendency to offend and get on the bad side of other dragons. He is one of those guys who hides when he is feeling upset or confused, normally masking it with a proud set of words that often time are just plain mean. Despite this he is a total tsundre and can be a very kind lover once you somehow grow closer to him..

Other: He's an excellent fighter....Do not underestimate him.

Familiar image:
649.png
( Emerald Cave Jewel. He nicked named her Emmy :3)

~~~~~~

Dragons name: Mistral

Dragons flight: Shadow born

22262177.png

Personality:

Mistral is a very adventurous dragon with a love for traveling all around the world, Hoping to one day visit every territory that lays throughout the land. He is very resourceful and a very doofy and cute snapper, loving to snuggle and cuddle with all his friends! He is very social and isn't afraid to approach an angry bunch of dragons, Also being seen as quite brave...But also painfully oblivious. He loves his boots! <3

Other: He is a gentle sweetheart and carries around good supplies. It's extremely hard to offend him.

Familiar Image:
11666.png
(He is a Parda and Mistrals very best friend! Mistral named him Buddy! <3)
lighth0.png
Your name: Emordnilap Dragons name: Schadenfreude Dragons gender: Male (he/him) Dragons flight: Shadow Dragon image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/187098/18709745.png[/img] Personality: He's excitable and a dreamer, though he also has a few... [i]eccentric[/i] tendencies (which has led some of the clan to believe he was dropped on his head as a hatchling). He'll always pipe in with some wild ideas and imaginings, and thinks there is always something more and better to be had. And he loves to go and have a bit of [i]fun[/i] in anything he does. Other: As his name implies, the [i]fun[/i] he likes to have usually involves messing with other dragons (in ways that won't end with someone getting hurt). He also LOVES his scarf. Nebel gave it to him. Don't touch his scarf. No touchy touchy the scarf unless you want him to do this: o.o O.O O-O OAO and get you. Familiar image: [item=Opposing Forces] (He named it Gegenteil (meaning Opposite) and loves to have it come with him [i]everywhere[/i]. )
Your name: Emordnilap

Dragons name: Schadenfreude

Dragons gender: Male (he/him)

Dragon image:
18709745.png

Personality: He's excitable and a dreamer, though he also has a few... eccentric tendencies (which has led some of the clan to believe he was dropped on his head as a hatchling). He'll always pipe in with some wild ideas and imaginings, and thinks there is always something more and better to be had. And he loves to go and have a bit of fun in anything he does.

Other: As his name implies, the fun he likes to have usually involves messing with other dragons (in ways that won't end with someone getting hurt). He also LOVES his scarf. Nebel gave it to him. Don't touch his scarf. No touchy touchy the scarf unless you want him to do this: o.o O.O O-O OAO and get you.

Familiar image:
Opposing Forces
(He named it Gegenteil (meaning Opposite) and loves to have it come with him everywhere. )
pVhWnFy.png
((@Emordnila @Aurorasky))

Ragnhild turned to the cave she had just left her lightning eyes sparking and glowing faintly under the dim moonlight. Spreading Crimson wings she turned back forward and took off like a bullet into the chilling midnight sky. Ra sliced through the clouds twirling her body like cork screw wings tucked to her body before extending outwards. She was a graceful flyer, and she would have been deadly silent if it wasn't for the satchel bag slung over her back fastened tightly to her. Packing food, water, and other little supplies were smart in her opinion... After all, who knew where she would fly...

She just knew, she couldn't prove herself to her clan if she stayed here and waited for the chances to roll hopefully by. Instead, her slightly impatient nature made her journey far from her home in search for an opportunity to prove to her clan she was worthy of something greater.

To prove to herself...

She wasn't an Omega...

((@Emordnila @Aurorasky))

Ragnhild turned to the cave she had just left her lightning eyes sparking and glowing faintly under the dim moonlight. Spreading Crimson wings she turned back forward and took off like a bullet into the chilling midnight sky. Ra sliced through the clouds twirling her body like cork screw wings tucked to her body before extending outwards. She was a graceful flyer, and she would have been deadly silent if it wasn't for the satchel bag slung over her back fastened tightly to her. Packing food, water, and other little supplies were smart in her opinion... After all, who knew where she would fly...

She just knew, she couldn't prove herself to her clan if she stayed here and waited for the chances to roll hopefully by. Instead, her slightly impatient nature made her journey far from her home in search for an opportunity to prove to her clan she was worthy of something greater.

To prove to herself...

She wasn't an Omega...

kDn4On5.png
((@Tadi @Emordnilap ))

How did I get myself into this stupid mess
The crimson Wildclaw thought with pure annoyance. He was currently walking along the Windswept Plateau, following behind a blue Snapper dragon.
How did he get himself into traveling with his dope of a dragon? He had no idea. Emmy, his familiar scurried behind him, keeping her ears perked with interest and alert. He sighed heavily, listening to the Snapper hum the same tune he had been humming for hours, ready to claw his humble little face off........though Bandit knew better.
Him and Mistral had been wandering this stupid Plateau for hours and he had just about enough of it. He glanced down at his familiar who had sensed his annoyance and nuzzled his ankle. Bandit couldn't help but stifle a small smile..
Atleast there was someone here he actually liked and understood his annoyance.
((@Tadi @Emordnilap ))

How did I get myself into this stupid mess
The crimson Wildclaw thought with pure annoyance. He was currently walking along the Windswept Plateau, following behind a blue Snapper dragon.
How did he get himself into traveling with his dope of a dragon? He had no idea. Emmy, his familiar scurried behind him, keeping her ears perked with interest and alert. He sighed heavily, listening to the Snapper hum the same tune he had been humming for hours, ready to claw his humble little face off........though Bandit knew better.
Him and Mistral had been wandering this stupid Plateau for hours and he had just about enough of it. He glanced down at his familiar who had sensed his annoyance and nuzzled his ankle. Bandit couldn't help but stifle a small smile..
Atleast there was someone here he actually liked and understood his annoyance.
lighth0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34