Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF1x1] Steampunk/Fantasy RP!
1 2
@matcha
thats fair, the way i see it cyberpunk, steampunk, and solarpunk are just worlds where our energy source evolved differently. . .
would you like to world build in PMs so we don't bog your thread with plot stuff?
@matcha
thats fair, the way i see it cyberpunk, steampunk, and solarpunk are just worlds where our energy source evolved differently. . .
would you like to world build in PMs so we don't bog your thread with plot stuff?
"We're wind flight, corgies are kinda our thing."
@NovaFace
PMs work for me!
@NovaFace
PMs work for me!
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@Matcha

aaaand hope you don't mind that i stumbled up on this when i checked out your profile, haha! i heard the word rp and am promptly here -- if you're still in the market for a rp partner/ever in the market for a rp partner again, shoot me a pm and let's chat. c:
@Matcha

aaaand hope you don't mind that i stumbled up on this when i checked out your profile, haha! i heard the word rp and am promptly here -- if you're still in the market for a rp partner/ever in the market for a rp partner again, shoot me a pm and let's chat. c:
xvKuWGq.png

@kuninaga
Sure thing! I seem to have gotten quite a few bites right now, though nothing's actually started up, so I'll keep you in mind in case things start going down, haha.
@kuninaga
Sure thing! I seem to have gotten quite a few bites right now, though nothing's actually started up, so I'll keep you in mind in case things start going down, haha.
@Matcha

Ye! I'm also good with coming up with new ideas. I like to think I'm flexible as an rper. XD
@Matcha

Ye! I'm also good with coming up with new ideas. I like to think I'm flexible as an rper. XD
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
Giving this thread a kick! :3
Giving this thread a kick! :3
1 2