Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90
@SocialBookWorm

"Oh..."Zeza said and then smiled at Joan.

Andrew raised an eyebrow."Do you two know each other?"

"Sort of."Zeza replied.

Esme took the runes and looked through them, picking out the oldest three. "I know these will help, but I figured you'd want to look at them before I used them." she siad to JOan, showing her the runes.
@SocialBookWorm

"Oh..."Zeza said and then smiled at Joan.

Andrew raised an eyebrow."Do you two know each other?"

"Sort of."Zeza replied.

Esme took the runes and looked through them, picking out the oldest three. "I know these will help, but I figured you'd want to look at them before I used them." she siad to JOan, showing her the runes.
91Quden.png
@pdg146 (My replies will be kinda slow for tonight, *glares hatefully at homework*)

"We met briefly in the woods," Joan said as she studied the rune, and nodded, recognizing it from her own studies a long time ago.

She cocked her head to the side, "Are you applying the runes to my arm directly?"
@pdg146 (My replies will be kinda slow for tonight, *glares hatefully at homework*)

"We met briefly in the woods," Joan said as she studied the rune, and nodded, recognizing it from her own studies a long time ago.

She cocked her head to the side, "Are you applying the runes to my arm directly?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm ((You're fine!))

Zeza nodded.

"I wasn't planning on it. I usually infuse the magic with another cream. It tends to have less side-effects on those who aren't used to such old magic." Esme said.
@SocialBookWorm ((You're fine!))

Zeza nodded.

"I wasn't planning on it. I usually infuse the magic with another cream. It tends to have less side-effects on those who aren't used to such old magic." Esme said.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan shrugged, and handed the rune back. "Makes sense," she said. She thought about asking about what they wanted in payment, but decided against it. Not only would that be insulting, but she didn't particularly want to do anything. She was hoping to go looking for Lynne.
@pbg146

Joan shrugged, and handed the rune back. "Makes sense," she said. She thought about asking about what they wanted in payment, but decided against it. Not only would that be insulting, but she didn't particularly want to do anything. She was hoping to go looking for Lynne.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Esme nodded and then went over to her table to make the cream.

Zeza looked at Andrew."Go find a bed for her to stay in tonight."

Andrew nodded and then left.

Zeza looked at Joan. "I'm going to assume you're the one who killed that man earlier today in the village."she said.
@SocialBookWorm

Esme nodded and then went over to her table to make the cream.

Zeza looked at Andrew."Go find a bed for her to stay in tonight."

Andrew nodded and then left.

Zeza looked at Joan. "I'm going to assume you're the one who killed that man earlier today in the village."she said.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan grinned at Zeza, totally unrepentant. The demon may not have been summoned or hired for a long time, but she still knew what men like the one she had killed did.

"Did you know?" she said, "That if you walk away looking like a child no one will stop you?"

She shook her head at her own change in subject and said, "Do you have a problem with that?"
@pbg146

Joan grinned at Zeza, totally unrepentant. The demon may not have been summoned or hired for a long time, but she still knew what men like the one she had killed did.

"Did you know?" she said, "That if you walk away looking like a child no one will stop you?"

She shook her head at her own change in subject and said, "Do you have a problem with that?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Zeza shook her head. "I don't have a problem with it, as long as you keep it out of my camp. You're welcome to stay with us, but I don't want you bringing anyone back here and I don't want you involving anyone in your killings. Is that clear?" she asked sternly.

This wasn't the first demon they'd let stay with them, but Zeza had made the mistake of getting too involved with demons before and refuses to do it again.
@SocialBookWorm

Zeza shook her head. "I don't have a problem with it, as long as you keep it out of my camp. You're welcome to stay with us, but I don't want you bringing anyone back here and I don't want you involving anyone in your killings. Is that clear?" she asked sternly.

This wasn't the first demon they'd let stay with them, but Zeza had made the mistake of getting too involved with demons before and refuses to do it again.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan shrugged, "Sure."

She had done so many when she first turned that the shadows were still playing catch up with the souls she had fed them. It still hadn't worked the way she had hoped though.
@pbg146

Joan shrugged, "Sure."

She had done so many when she first turned that the shadows were still playing catch up with the souls she had fed them. It still hadn't worked the way she had hoped though.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Zeza nodded."Good. You're welcome to stay as long as you need to."

Esme came over with the cream, which was glowing a bit. She wiped the other off of Joan's arm before putting on the new cream.
@SocialBookWorm

Zeza nodded."Good. You're welcome to stay as long as you need to."

Esme came over with the cream, which was glowing a bit. She wiped the other off of Joan's arm before putting on the new cream.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan eyed the cream, "How long do I have to keep that on?"
@pbg146

Joan eyed the cream, "How long do I have to keep that on?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90