Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed for Remodeling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
STAR WARS
Trail of the Traitor

It has been two years since the destruction of the DEATH STAR over the jungle moon of YAVIN IV. THE REBEL ALLIANCE is recruiting as many new members as possible to their fight to liberate the galaxy from the evil clutches of THE GALACTIC EMPIRE.

Over the skies of the outer rim ecumenopolis AXXILA orbits the ISD CHARYBDIS under the command of CAPTAIN KONNER GARRIK, until recently, a loyal member of the Imperial Navy. Discovery of the Captain's defection brought swift retaliation from the crew, and mutiny soon forced him from the ship.

Now the hunt is on for the traitorous captain as he hides among the dredges of Axxilan society. Valuable Information bound within the captain's code cylinders could prove invaluable to the Rebellion, who are rushing rescue to the beleaguered man. At the same time, the Empire has sent the ISD ACCUSER and her commander CAPTAIN FIRMUS PIETT, an Axxilan native, to apprehend the rogue with insidious DARTH VADER also rumored to be on board. And it seems the Empire and the Rebellion are not the only ones with their eyes on the turncoat captain...

Rules:

1. Common RP courtesy rules apply. (No Power Playing, God Moding, etc.)

2. Canon characters and OC's are both perfectly welcome! After all, the majority of the films' casts were extras.

3. If you're going to choose a canon character, just make sure they're alive first, and check to see what rank they'd be during 2 ABY (See below for resource).

4. You're welcome to play as many characters as you feel you can handle.

5. Typos happen, but please double-check your posts for spelling and grammar before you post them.

6. To that end, no chatspeak.

7. I'm not a stickler on post length: just make sure you give us enough to go on.

8. Please keep the RP to PG-PG13 range. Bad things can happen, but there's no need for gratuitous detail.

9. Please be decent to each other OOC.

10. Have fun, it's a Star Wars RP!

Any information you could ever need can be found on the Wookiepedia. You'll want to look in the Legends tab.

That's that then! If you want to join, just let me know who your character is, what species they are, and what side they're on!
STAR WARS
Trail of the Traitor

It has been two years since the destruction of the DEATH STAR over the jungle moon of YAVIN IV. THE REBEL ALLIANCE is recruiting as many new members as possible to their fight to liberate the galaxy from the evil clutches of THE GALACTIC EMPIRE.

Over the skies of the outer rim ecumenopolis AXXILA orbits the ISD CHARYBDIS under the command of CAPTAIN KONNER GARRIK, until recently, a loyal member of the Imperial Navy. Discovery of the Captain's defection brought swift retaliation from the crew, and mutiny soon forced him from the ship.

Now the hunt is on for the traitorous captain as he hides among the dredges of Axxilan society. Valuable Information bound within the captain's code cylinders could prove invaluable to the Rebellion, who are rushing rescue to the beleaguered man. At the same time, the Empire has sent the ISD ACCUSER and her commander CAPTAIN FIRMUS PIETT, an Axxilan native, to apprehend the rogue with insidious DARTH VADER also rumored to be on board. And it seems the Empire and the Rebellion are not the only ones with their eyes on the turncoat captain...

Rules:

1. Common RP courtesy rules apply. (No Power Playing, God Moding, etc.)

2. Canon characters and OC's are both perfectly welcome! After all, the majority of the films' casts were extras.

3. If you're going to choose a canon character, just make sure they're alive first, and check to see what rank they'd be during 2 ABY (See below for resource).

4. You're welcome to play as many characters as you feel you can handle.

5. Typos happen, but please double-check your posts for spelling and grammar before you post them.

6. To that end, no chatspeak.

7. I'm not a stickler on post length: just make sure you give us enough to go on.

8. Please keep the RP to PG-PG13 range. Bad things can happen, but there's no need for gratuitous detail.

9. Please be decent to each other OOC.

10. Have fun, it's a Star Wars RP!

Any information you could ever need can be found on the Wookiepedia. You'll want to look in the Legends tab.

That's that then! If you want to join, just let me know who your character is, what species they are, and what side they're on!
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
Name: Captain Firmus Piett

Allegiance: Galactic Empire

For the next two I'll provide some very basic info, but for much more thorough descriptions, you should go here.

Appearance: 5'5" (1.65 meters) and frankly, scrawny. Grey-blue eyes and short brown hair, always kept extremely neat. The captain, of course, wears the standard Imperial Naval uniform, including the optional short, black gloves.

Personality: Cunning, ambitious, strict, and very organized, the captain is a stickler for Imperial code, and loyal in the extreme. Though he was born on Axxila, his feelings to the planet are not exactly fond, for several reasons (from the planet's defection to the Seperatists during the Clone Wars to the fact that it's, well, outer rim). Everything about the current situation has him, frankly, disgusted.

Name: Konner Garrik (Formerly Captain of the ISD Charybdis)

Allegiance: Rebel Alliance (Formerly Galactic Empire)

Appearance: 5'10 (1.78 meters) Broad-shouldered and solidly built, Garrik has black hair, large blue eyes, and a strong nose and jawline, features that, while they had him very well liked growing up, may prove to be a burden while he's on the run.

Personality: Intelligent and devoted, Garrik has a long temper and a tendency toward contemplation, much preferring a solid, well thought-out battle strategy to the actual improvisation of battle. He likes to be sure, when he makes a decision, that he's making the right one. He also possesses a very strong conscience, which has gotten him into trouble in the past few hours. Though not an outright introvert, Garrik does tend more toward the quiet side and often prefers the company of a book or holo to that of other people, which may have contributed to his inability to predict the mutiny of his crew once he was discovered.
Name: Captain Firmus Piett

Allegiance: Galactic Empire

For the next two I'll provide some very basic info, but for much more thorough descriptions, you should go here.

Appearance: 5'5" (1.65 meters) and frankly, scrawny. Grey-blue eyes and short brown hair, always kept extremely neat. The captain, of course, wears the standard Imperial Naval uniform, including the optional short, black gloves.

Personality: Cunning, ambitious, strict, and very organized, the captain is a stickler for Imperial code, and loyal in the extreme. Though he was born on Axxila, his feelings to the planet are not exactly fond, for several reasons (from the planet's defection to the Seperatists during the Clone Wars to the fact that it's, well, outer rim). Everything about the current situation has him, frankly, disgusted.

Name: Konner Garrik (Formerly Captain of the ISD Charybdis)

Allegiance: Rebel Alliance (Formerly Galactic Empire)

Appearance: 5'10 (1.78 meters) Broad-shouldered and solidly built, Garrik has black hair, large blue eyes, and a strong nose and jawline, features that, while they had him very well liked growing up, may prove to be a burden while he's on the run.

Personality: Intelligent and devoted, Garrik has a long temper and a tendency toward contemplation, much preferring a solid, well thought-out battle strategy to the actual improvisation of battle. He likes to be sure, when he makes a decision, that he's making the right one. He also possesses a very strong conscience, which has gotten him into trouble in the past few hours. Though not an outright introvert, Garrik does tend more toward the quiet side and often prefers the company of a book or holo to that of other people, which may have contributed to his inability to predict the mutiny of his crew once he was discovered.
@BroomHare
Are you allowing Jedi/Padawans?
@BroomHare
Are you allowing Jedi/Padawans?
@Kersom

You could play a Jedi/Padawan, but it might be kind of tricky being that we're well into the Civil War. If you think you can make it work though, yeah, by all means, ^^
@Kersom

You could play a Jedi/Padawan, but it might be kind of tricky being that we're well into the Civil War. If you think you can make it work though, yeah, by all means, ^^
@BroomHare
*Cracks knuckles* I'm up to the challenge.

Padawan
Name: Nathan
Personality: Nathan prefers to keep to himself, and spend most of his free time training. He's been learning the jedi ways since the age of 8, mostly teaching himself with the help of his twin sister. He's intellegent and a quick thinker, he will choose a book over another person anyday.
Description: Nathan is fairly tall, standing at 5' 10". He is lean and muscular with dark brown hair and green eyes. He comes from the planet Kabray and usually doesn't like to talk about his experience living on that planet. He's most often caught in anything but traditional jedi robes and carries a yellow lightsaber (Becuase he's different. Deal with it.)
@BroomHare
*Cracks knuckles* I'm up to the challenge.

Padawan
Name: Nathan
Personality: Nathan prefers to keep to himself, and spend most of his free time training. He's been learning the jedi ways since the age of 8, mostly teaching himself with the help of his twin sister. He's intellegent and a quick thinker, he will choose a book over another person anyday.
Description: Nathan is fairly tall, standing at 5' 10". He is lean and muscular with dark brown hair and green eyes. He comes from the planet Kabray and usually doesn't like to talk about his experience living on that planet. He's most often caught in anything but traditional jedi robes and carries a yellow lightsaber (Becuase he's different. Deal with it.)
@Kersom Nifty! =D I'm looking forward to this RP, haha.
@Kersom Nifty! =D I'm looking forward to this RP, haha.
Hey! Sorry for taking so long to post this. :P Here's my character.

Name: Amida Honjo, smuggler.
Appearance: Link. (Ignore the outdated clothes, this is an old drawing.)
He is 6'2". Additionally, his body is littered with scars from his early smuggling days, though most of them are covered by his clothing. His only visible scars are the ones in his left eye and nose.
Personality: Amida is quite outgoing despite his tough appearance. He's hot-headed, loud, and confident. He has an absolute diregard for caution and stealth. He isn't afraid to speak his mind, or make fun of someone. He's open about his experiences, but if someone gets too inquisitive about his past, he just lies, jokes, or flirts his way out of the situation.
Other: He is a smuggler. He's stayed neutral during the Civil War, mainly because he's an opportunist who only answers to the one that offers him the biggest amount of money. Due to his constant run-ins with criminal cartels and his travels, he has severed links with most of his acquaintances. As of this RP, he's currently stationed in Axxila after nearly escaping from a failed job with a smaller branch of the Hutt Cartel. Right now he's trying to lay low while looking for old acquaintances to help him escape Axxila unnoticed.

Hope this is good enough! (edit: added height lol)
Hey! Sorry for taking so long to post this. :P Here's my character.

Name: Amida Honjo, smuggler.
Appearance: Link. (Ignore the outdated clothes, this is an old drawing.)
He is 6'2". Additionally, his body is littered with scars from his early smuggling days, though most of them are covered by his clothing. His only visible scars are the ones in his left eye and nose.
Personality: Amida is quite outgoing despite his tough appearance. He's hot-headed, loud, and confident. He has an absolute diregard for caution and stealth. He isn't afraid to speak his mind, or make fun of someone. He's open about his experiences, but if someone gets too inquisitive about his past, he just lies, jokes, or flirts his way out of the situation.
Other: He is a smuggler. He's stayed neutral during the Civil War, mainly because he's an opportunist who only answers to the one that offers him the biggest amount of money. Due to his constant run-ins with criminal cartels and his travels, he has severed links with most of his acquaintances. As of this RP, he's currently stationed in Axxila after nearly escaping from a failed job with a smaller branch of the Hutt Cartel. Right now he's trying to lay low while looking for old acquaintances to help him escape Axxila unnoticed.

Hope this is good enough! (edit: added height lol)
@morningstar666

Cool! Haha, and no worries.

Hmm, we seem to be developing a pattern here. I'll go back and reformat my posts about Piett and Garrik
@morningstar666

Cool! Haha, and no worries.

Hmm, we seem to be developing a pattern here. I'll go back and reformat my posts about Piett and Garrik
There we go. That's better.
There we go. That's better.
@NekotheKat @itsThirteen @Morningstar666 @Kersom

By the way, I don't imagine we'll all start in exactly the same place, so feel free to post your introductions as soon as soon as they're ready.

TO ANYONE WANTING TO JOIN AFTER THIS POST:

Just butt in with an OOC post that pings me and ask to join with your character description. Just be sure you've read through the story so far so that you know what's going on. ^^
@NekotheKat @itsThirteen @Morningstar666 @Kersom

By the way, I don't imagine we'll all start in exactly the same place, so feel free to post your introductions as soon as soon as they're ready.

TO ANYONE WANTING TO JOIN AFTER THIS POST:

Just butt in with an OOC post that pings me and ask to join with your character description. Just be sure you've read through the story so far so that you know what's going on. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11