Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | :Favor of the Gods: (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Latskaia felt the burning of another with power watching her, assuming it was who she was looking for she ignored it. Once Fortuna started and the doors swung open, Latskaia's face lit up. "Oh my Lord and Lady." she breathed, tears welling, she longed to be in her dragon form and greet the two, she'd known them for a long time, and hadn't seen them in an even longer time. She stayed put, and waited for the two to approach on their own, Latskaia could wait, she had been waiting for a long time now.

Crow's head shifted as he laid eyes on the largest creatures in the rooms. He was nearly pushed off his feet at the immense power that was radiating off of the pair, it was over whelming, how could the others not feel as such as well?
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Latskaia felt the burning of another with power watching her, assuming it was who she was looking for she ignored it. Once Fortuna started and the doors swung open, Latskaia's face lit up. "Oh my Lord and Lady." she breathed, tears welling, she longed to be in her dragon form and greet the two, she'd known them for a long time, and hadn't seen them in an even longer time. She stayed put, and waited for the two to approach on their own, Latskaia could wait, she had been waiting for a long time now.

Crow's head shifted as he laid eyes on the largest creatures in the rooms. He was nearly pushed off his feet at the immense power that was radiating off of the pair, it was over whelming, how could the others not feel as such as well?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Roux knew that powerful presence anywhere. The oldest of the gods had arrived. He immediately stood up as a sign of respect for the lord and lady. He had a high view of the elders and would always show his utmost respect. He remained upright as he waited for the elders to approach and take their seat. "You have my warmest greetings, Lord and Lady. It is a pleasure for you to have joined us," he said bowing at the two towering forms.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Roux knew that powerful presence anywhere. The oldest of the gods had arrived. He immediately stood up as a sign of respect for the lord and lady. He had a high view of the elders and would always show his utmost respect. He remained upright as he waited for the elders to approach and take their seat. "You have my warmest greetings, Lord and Lady. It is a pleasure for you to have joined us," he said bowing at the two towering forms.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Annekin @ElveraBasilisk @kersom @solztize @cornixelecti @GoldenHeart343
Siobham listened eagerly as the dark man spoke, hearing his emphasis on many a bit to well. She was about to ask him more questions until she heard his breath hitch and she followed his eyes to the Ancient, her name forgotten in Siobhan's mind, but her status not forgotten. Siobhan stared at the beautiful dragon, before the dark man spoke again. His reaponse was curt and Siobhan knew she shouldn't pry, but he looked so sad . Before she cpuld respond, Fortuna's voice filled her ears, notifying them the ceremony had started. The Lord and Lady of the gods entered, immediatly bringing Siobhan to her knees, Her glowing arms crackled, she had almost turned at their presnce. Im a whisper for their presence, she asked the dark man, " What,if i may ask, is your name sir?"
@Annekin @ElveraBasilisk @kersom @solztize @cornixelecti @GoldenHeart343
Siobham listened eagerly as the dark man spoke, hearing his emphasis on many a bit to well. She was about to ask him more questions until she heard his breath hitch and she followed his eyes to the Ancient, her name forgotten in Siobhan's mind, but her status not forgotten. Siobhan stared at the beautiful dragon, before the dark man spoke again. His reaponse was curt and Siobhan knew she shouldn't pry, but he looked so sad . Before she cpuld respond, Fortuna's voice filled her ears, notifying them the ceremony had started. The Lord and Lady of the gods entered, immediatly bringing Siobhan to her knees, Her glowing arms crackled, she had almost turned at their presnce. Im a whisper for their presence, she asked the dark man, " What,if i may ask, is your name sir?"
tNwD8Ts.png
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Solztize @Jenkow

The second that Titus and Arrecine walked through the doors, Erebus' face froze. He hadn't thought they would be joining as well.. Without a words he left the balcony and rushed through the backdoor, away from their sight. He couldn't bare looking at them - And he had no idea what the consequences would be if they looked at him and recognized him.
With the heart in his throat, Erebus went down the hallway with light steps, only accompanied by his winged shadow.

When he passed the woman he had heard her question, but in the rush he had only whispered as an answer.
"I do not carry a name."
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Solztize @Jenkow

The second that Titus and Arrecine walked through the doors, Erebus' face froze. He hadn't thought they would be joining as well.. Without a words he left the balcony and rushed through the backdoor, away from their sight. He couldn't bare looking at them - And he had no idea what the consequences would be if they looked at him and recognized him.
With the heart in his throat, Erebus went down the hallway with light steps, only accompanied by his winged shadow.

When he passed the woman he had heard her question, but in the rush he had only whispered as an answer.
"I do not carry a name."

Crow saw the man leave the balcony in a hurry, out of curiosity, he made his way quickly to where he thought the man would leave. He hid in the shadows until the man was nearby, then slid out, "You know, in the darker areas of this great place, you look like you have wings." Crow said, blocking the strange man's escape, "Who are you.. Why are you running." Crow asked, making it clear he wouldn't move unless he got answers, he came for them and he was going to get them. He knew this man held power, but Crow wouldn't cower from that.

Latskaia noticed as the figure dashed away, she felt a strong compulsion to find out why he'd left so soon, but it would be disrespectful to leave the Lord and Lady. So, she stayed, and kept her ees on the two dragons.

Crow saw the man leave the balcony in a hurry, out of curiosity, he made his way quickly to where he thought the man would leave. He hid in the shadows until the man was nearby, then slid out, "You know, in the darker areas of this great place, you look like you have wings." Crow said, blocking the strange man's escape, "Who are you.. Why are you running." Crow asked, making it clear he wouldn't move unless he got answers, he came for them and he was going to get them. He knew this man held power, but Crow wouldn't cower from that.

Latskaia noticed as the figure dashed away, she felt a strong compulsion to find out why he'd left so soon, but it would be disrespectful to leave the Lord and Lady. So, she stayed, and kept her ees on the two dragons.
@CornixElecti @Jenkow @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @Elverabasilisk

"You have a keen eye," Erebus said, stopping only inches from the stranger.
They were almost the exact same height, Erebus concluded, as he stared into his eyes without blinking.
At the second question Erebus stopped tensing and stepped a little back. I'm running from my memories.
"Why would you believe a man would be running under these circumstances?" He asked him, tilting his head slightly.
Erebus licked his lips, tasting the air for a second. A halfblooded, he thought, silently inhaling the air surrounding them.
@CornixElecti @Jenkow @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @Elverabasilisk

"You have a keen eye," Erebus said, stopping only inches from the stranger.
They were almost the exact same height, Erebus concluded, as he stared into his eyes without blinking.
At the second question Erebus stopped tensing and stepped a little back. I'm running from my memories.
"Why would you believe a man would be running under these circumstances?" He asked him, tilting his head slightly.
Erebus licked his lips, tasting the air for a second. A halfblooded, he thought, silently inhaling the air surrounding them.

"Thank you." Crow rumbled, the man was very close to him, Crow was thankful when he took a step back. As he waited for a response, Crow inspected the man, 'Same height, powerful..' Crow let his mind work as the stranger spoke. "You stayed up on the balcony, away from others, you were scoping out your surroundings from above instead of immersing yourself or standing in the shadows off to the side. not only that but you left so fast I doubt anyone even noticed." Crow answered bluntly, "I may be mortal and not have special powers, but I'm not dim, nor do I miss things easily. Plus, you looked rather uneasy and tense." Crow added

"Thank you." Crow rumbled, the man was very close to him, Crow was thankful when he took a step back. As he waited for a response, Crow inspected the man, 'Same height, powerful..' Crow let his mind work as the stranger spoke. "You stayed up on the balcony, away from others, you were scoping out your surroundings from above instead of immersing yourself or standing in the shadows off to the side. not only that but you left so fast I doubt anyone even noticed." Crow answered bluntly, "I may be mortal and not have special powers, but I'm not dim, nor do I miss things easily. Plus, you looked rather uneasy and tense." Crow added
@GoldenHeart343 @Cornixelecti @Solztize @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

"I do not carry a name." She heard him say these words breathlessly, almost fearfully as he ran quickly from his spot on the balcony. Confusion racked her mind as her head whipped around to follow his path, and than she looked back at the Lord and Lady, their elegance almost blinding. But she was confused. Why was he running? Was he scared of the Ancients? Against the her strong will, Siobhan got up slowly and rushed behind the dark man's steps. She wanted to know who he was, why he seemed so broken. Siobhan almost knocked him over because he was stopped by another man who asked the question she has floating in her mind. Siobhan breathed heavy as she heard the dark man's answer, a question. She, a snapper who never took initiative gently placed a hand on the dark one's shoulder. She knew him. She knew him. " You were the one Orion loved." She said slowly. The god of herbs and healing who taught her everything, this was the other one, the one who was his friend. She took away her hand quickly, of course not knowing full history. She looked away, her madk slightly slipping."I'm sorry, i-i have no right" He was above jer, her hands were stained.
@GoldenHeart343 @Cornixelecti @Solztize @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

"I do not carry a name." She heard him say these words breathlessly, almost fearfully as he ran quickly from his spot on the balcony. Confusion racked her mind as her head whipped around to follow his path, and than she looked back at the Lord and Lady, their elegance almost blinding. But she was confused. Why was he running? Was he scared of the Ancients? Against the her strong will, Siobhan got up slowly and rushed behind the dark man's steps. She wanted to know who he was, why he seemed so broken. Siobhan almost knocked him over because he was stopped by another man who asked the question she has floating in her mind. Siobhan breathed heavy as she heard the dark man's answer, a question. She, a snapper who never took initiative gently placed a hand on the dark one's shoulder. She knew him. She knew him. " You were the one Orion loved." She said slowly. The god of herbs and healing who taught her everything, this was the other one, the one who was his friend. She took away her hand quickly, of course not knowing full history. She looked away, her madk slightly slipping."I'm sorry, i-i have no right" He was above jer, her hands were stained.
tNwD8Ts.png
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize @Annekin

The pair shift as they reached the platform, Titus' armor clanking gently as Arrecina's gown draped partway down the stairs, her caramel hair draped along with it. "Thank you for hosting the festivities this time around, Fortuna," Titus murmur in acknowledgement as he simultaneously turned to gaze across the crowd. His keen eyes taking in the sight of all the faces, the green eyes sharp. "May the gods ever bless you, please do not let me interrupt your festivities," he addressed the mass, Arrecina smiling warmly as she stood as a gentle balance to Titus' rigid visage. He turned then, his eyes gazing seemingly at the wall before to Latskaia. "Ages have gone by with no sign or word of you..."he spoke to her, his silver hair gently shifting on his shoulder as he moved his head. "And others who should have long since lost the ability,"he boomed enough for the table of gods to hear, picking up on the presence of the dead. "Erebus,"his regal tone almost demand with the single name he spoke.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize @Annekin

The pair shift as they reached the platform, Titus' armor clanking gently as Arrecina's gown draped partway down the stairs, her caramel hair draped along with it. "Thank you for hosting the festivities this time around, Fortuna," Titus murmur in acknowledgement as he simultaneously turned to gaze across the crowd. His keen eyes taking in the sight of all the faces, the green eyes sharp. "May the gods ever bless you, please do not let me interrupt your festivities," he addressed the mass, Arrecina smiling warmly as she stood as a gentle balance to Titus' rigid visage. He turned then, his eyes gazing seemingly at the wall before to Latskaia. "Ages have gone by with no sign or word of you..."he spoke to her, his silver hair gently shifting on his shoulder as he moved his head. "And others who should have long since lost the ability,"he boomed enough for the table of gods to hear, picking up on the presence of the dead. "Erebus,"his regal tone almost demand with the single name he spoke.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png

Crow's attention snapped to Siobhan, "You're the Snapper from when I first arrived." he said, recalling the she-dragon's scent, and recognizing the mask, "I am grateful to know a name, but I do not believe I know who you are talking about?" Crow inquired.

Crow's attention snapped to Siobhan, "You're the Snapper from when I first arrived." he said, recalling the she-dragon's scent, and recognizing the mask, "I am grateful to know a name, but I do not believe I know who you are talking about?" Crow inquired.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49