Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | :Favor of the Gods: (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49
@Annekin @ElveraBasilisk @CornixELecti @kersom @GoldenHEAt343 @solztize
As he smiled warmly at her, Siobhan quickly realized her mistake. Her face unneith her mask reddened, becoming more animated, like anyone could actually see. "T-terribly sorry, I should have phrased that differently." she stuttered, her laugh coming out as a rasp. "How long has it been since you were last at a ceremony? You look familiar but an old familiar, like I have seen you before a long time ago." He did look familiar like one of the gods, and his name was at the tip of her tongue. As much as the dark man looked disinterested, he seemed to have something bugging his mind. She asked a different question without waiting for an answer to the first, "Are you looking for someone? I can help you if you need." She knew everyone by face or by sound, one thing about someone could leave an imprint on Siobhan's mind very quickly.
@Annekin @ElveraBasilisk @CornixELecti @kersom @GoldenHEAt343 @solztize
As he smiled warmly at her, Siobhan quickly realized her mistake. Her face unneith her mask reddened, becoming more animated, like anyone could actually see. "T-terribly sorry, I should have phrased that differently." she stuttered, her laugh coming out as a rasp. "How long has it been since you were last at a ceremony? You look familiar but an old familiar, like I have seen you before a long time ago." He did look familiar like one of the gods, and his name was at the tip of her tongue. As much as the dark man looked disinterested, he seemed to have something bugging his mind. She asked a different question without waiting for an answer to the first, "Are you looking for someone? I can help you if you need." She knew everyone by face or by sound, one thing about someone could leave an imprint on Siobhan's mind very quickly.
tNwD8Ts.png
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @annekin @kersom @solztize

Latskaia looked to Fortuna, and her face fell, "Oh no, I've been dreadfully out of the loop. In all truth I come here seeking.... Knowledge." she said tentatively, her voice sounding much older than she looked as she avoided a direct response. "I would think that with the older humanity gets, the wiser they get... Seems I need to learn more about these humans..." she said, "I haven't spoken to others in so long..." she thoughts out loud, "I'm so use to saying what I'm thinking!" she exclaimed, embarrassed she'd let that slip. After a few moments "Have any other gods been given the rank of Ancient? I only recently heard of the two deaths, and I still don't know who achieved it. Could you tell me?" she asked sheepishly, thinking of all she hadn't learned over all she had, "And... Who else is coming to this event?" she added.

Latskaia looked to Fortuna, and her face fell, "Oh no, I've been dreadfully out of the loop. In all truth I come here seeking.... Knowledge." she said tentatively, her voice sounding much older than she looked as she avoided a direct response. "I would think that with the older humanity gets, the wiser they get... Seems I need to learn more about these humans..." she said, "I haven't spoken to others in so long..." she thoughts out loud, "I'm so use to saying what I'm thinking!" she exclaimed, embarrassed she'd let that slip. After a few moments "Have any other gods been given the rank of Ancient? I only recently heard of the two deaths, and I still don't know who achieved it. Could you tell me?" she asked sheepishly, thinking of all she hadn't learned over all she had, "And... Who else is coming to this event?" she added.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Lifting his gaze at the new arrived goddess, Roux gave a nod of greeting. It had been a while since he had last seen this one. "Every god and goddesses must be already aware of it," he scoffed,"Even the most innocent could see the greed in these mortals's heart. I propositioned a test in order to determine the most worthy among them." Revealing no emotion, his features were blank, but his eyes coldly gazed at the mortals from below.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Lifting his gaze at the new arrived goddess, Roux gave a nod of greeting. It had been a while since he had last seen this one. "Every god and goddesses must be already aware of it," he scoffed,"Even the most innocent could see the greed in these mortals's heart. I propositioned a test in order to determine the most worthy among them." Revealing no emotion, his features were blank, but his eyes coldly gazed at the mortals from below.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png

Latskaia looked to Roux, "Ah, well... I've been here a few minutes and I'm not use to this much noise." she said, a pale hand to her forehead, "This is exhausting, how do humans live." she said softly. Latskaia let out a breath as she regained her focus, "So do not scoff at me." she said with surprising intensity at Roux. She looked to the humans and looked even more sad, "corruption, yes, but not total corruption I hope." she turned back to the two deities, "Or else I came all this way in vain."

Latskaia looked to Roux, "Ah, well... I've been here a few minutes and I'm not use to this much noise." she said, a pale hand to her forehead, "This is exhausting, how do humans live." she said softly. Latskaia let out a breath as she regained her focus, "So do not scoff at me." she said with surprising intensity at Roux. She looked to the humans and looked even more sad, "corruption, yes, but not total corruption I hope." she turned back to the two deities, "Or else I came all this way in vain."
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize @Annekin

"Yes, I must admit I think you'd have to hear that tale directly from the mouth of the remnant.."she replied as her eyes lift to Erebus before looking back to Latskaia. "Hopefully your journey has not been in vain, lest actions should be taken over the mortals...to discover the root of this...greed.."she grimaced, looking over the crowd then as she stepped forward to better see them.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize @Annekin

"Yes, I must admit I think you'd have to hear that tale directly from the mouth of the remnant.."she replied as her eyes lift to Erebus before looking back to Latskaia. "Hopefully your journey has not been in vain, lest actions should be taken over the mortals...to discover the root of this...greed.."she grimaced, looking over the crowd then as she stepped forward to better see them.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png

Crow looked towards Fortuna as she stepped forward, everyone else seemed to have a similar thought and looked to her expectantly. Crow took this chance to slip to the outer edges once more, now closer to the gods. The new goddess seemed much older, much wiser and familiar, but Crow couldn't tell why he felt this way.

Latskaia's head snapped in the direction of the crowd as she sensed someone, 'Is he...' she thought. She shook her head and forced herself to look else where, 'Now is not the time nor place.' she thought.

Crow looked towards Fortuna as she stepped forward, everyone else seemed to have a similar thought and looked to her expectantly. Crow took this chance to slip to the outer edges once more, now closer to the gods. The new goddess seemed much older, much wiser and familiar, but Crow couldn't tell why he felt this way.

Latskaia's head snapped in the direction of the crowd as she sensed someone, 'Is he...' she thought. She shook her head and forced herself to look else where, 'Now is not the time nor place.' she thought.

"I find it hard to believe a human without any corruption still exist," Roux answered, tilting his head to the side,"However, maybe that human still exists. Humans, after all, are surprising creatures." His eyes surveyed the area and scanned all those who are gathered and hidden. "Are we all here?" he asked, looking at Fortuna, "How many more are still coming?"

"I find it hard to believe a human without any corruption still exist," Roux answered, tilting his head to the side,"However, maybe that human still exists. Humans, after all, are surprising creatures." His eyes surveyed the area and scanned all those who are gathered and hidden. "Are we all here?" he asked, looking at Fortuna, "How many more are still coming?"
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Solztize

Genevieve skidded to a halt on the marble floors of the great hall she had been instructed to go to. Her large wings expanded to take the grunt of the impact of her landing before shrinking back into her back. She heard the brief clanking of bird bones as they moved from her wings to her arms, draping her human form in feathers and bones. She shook her head as the last of her horns disappeared, giving way to her honey brown and purple hair. Straightening out her dress she made her way to the commotion of the festival, there were humans, many of them, and a group of what she could only assume were gods. They seemed to be glowing, even in their human skin, and the sight of them caused her to stop in her tracks at the entrance.
Mother did NOT warn me about them... she thought taking in the beauty of the gods. Feeling a dark presence behind her, she moved to a table with refreshments, hearing the many conversations of the humans. She smiled to herself and picked up a glass filled with a sparkling substance she hadn't seen back on earth. She turned her attention back to the gods and watched them in all their glory, talking about humans, most likely.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Annekin @Solztize

Genevieve skidded to a halt on the marble floors of the great hall she had been instructed to go to. Her large wings expanded to take the grunt of the impact of her landing before shrinking back into her back. She heard the brief clanking of bird bones as they moved from her wings to her arms, draping her human form in feathers and bones. She shook her head as the last of her horns disappeared, giving way to her honey brown and purple hair. Straightening out her dress she made her way to the commotion of the festival, there were humans, many of them, and a group of what she could only assume were gods. They seemed to be glowing, even in their human skin, and the sight of them caused her to stop in her tracks at the entrance.
Mother did NOT warn me about them... she thought taking in the beauty of the gods. Feeling a dark presence behind her, she moved to a table with refreshments, hearing the many conversations of the humans. She smiled to herself and picked up a glass filled with a sparkling substance she hadn't seen back on earth. She turned her attention back to the gods and watched them in all their glory, talking about humans, most likely.
3qKDKeH.png
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Solztize @Jenkow

"Oh," Erebus said, "I should've known."
With his calm voice, he continued. "I've been here before, indeed. Many years ago."
It was many years ago, though: Last time he had been in the temple was when he had been sitting in one of the golden chairs.
He was quiet for a time, caught up in a web of memories. Mostly of himself, teaching older boys how to fight with a stick-sword. He had never found it amusing to receive gifts or bless people by magic - And there had been a reason why.

Erebus almost lost his breath at the sight of the Ancient. Latskaia. He could sense her, smell her and now see her as well. He couldn't get his eyes of her.
She was the only one, he thought, the only one not to witness the massacre.
He had no clue where she had been. Oh, there clearly was a reason she was the Goddess of secrets and mystic.

He forced himself to look away and back at the woman beside him. He snapped shortly at her question, feeling a bit uneasy. "I'm not looking for anyone, thank you." Erebus kept his polite tone, but he hadn't expected such a question.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Solztize @Jenkow

"Oh," Erebus said, "I should've known."
With his calm voice, he continued. "I've been here before, indeed. Many years ago."
It was many years ago, though: Last time he had been in the temple was when he had been sitting in one of the golden chairs.
He was quiet for a time, caught up in a web of memories. Mostly of himself, teaching older boys how to fight with a stick-sword. He had never found it amusing to receive gifts or bless people by magic - And there had been a reason why.

Erebus almost lost his breath at the sight of the Ancient. Latskaia. He could sense her, smell her and now see her as well. He couldn't get his eyes of her.
She was the only one, he thought, the only one not to witness the massacre.
He had no clue where she had been. Oh, there clearly was a reason she was the Goddess of secrets and mystic.

He forced himself to look away and back at the woman beside him. He snapped shortly at her question, feeling a bit uneasy. "I'm not looking for anyone, thank you." Erebus kept his polite tone, but he hadn't expected such a question.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize @Annekin ((so that it's not just a few gods/goddesses, adding two more @_@ will work on their descrip. asap!)) Fortuna smiled the slightest bit as she raised her glass off the table, toasting the crowd as warm energy flowed from her. The wave was gentle, subtly washing over the crowd if only to soothe their noise a bit. "Welcome, mortal and immortal alike, to the annual festivity of Blessings,"she spoke over the crowd as her voice carried in the vaulted gathering hall. "We are nearing the end of our invitation list..."she continued before nodding as the doors opened large. The massive silhouette of an imperial dragon loomed its way into the hall, a similarly colored female at his side as his steel-crowned head nearly brushed the top of the doors from his draconic form. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13782751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137828/13782751_350.png[/img] [/url] "Titus, our Lord and eldest of gods...with his noble wife, Arrecina," Fortuna announced as he stepped forward in a regal manner. His face was stoic as the much gentler physique of his wife followed close to his side, her silks sweeping the ground. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7274545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72746/7274545_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize @Annekin ((so that it's not just a few gods/goddesses, adding two more @_@ will work on their descrip. asap!))

Fortuna smiled the slightest bit as she raised her glass off the table, toasting the crowd as warm energy flowed from her. The wave was gentle, subtly washing over the crowd if only to soothe their noise a bit. "Welcome, mortal and immortal alike, to the annual festivity of Blessings,"she spoke over the crowd as her voice carried in the vaulted gathering hall. "We are nearing the end of our invitation list..."she continued before nodding as the doors opened large. The massive silhouette of an imperial dragon loomed its way into the hall, a similarly colored female at his side as his steel-crowned head nearly brushed the top of the doors from his draconic form.

13782751_350.png

"Titus, our Lord and eldest of gods...with his noble wife, Arrecina," Fortuna announced as he stepped forward in a regal manner. His face was stoic as the much gentler physique of his wife followed close to his side, her silks sweeping the ground.

7274545_350.png
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49